Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Let the Mouse Go!

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I'm kind of understanding how they are being labeled as scammers.

1) Any port in a storm

2) Grasping at straws

3) Beggers can't be choosers

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

And yet, ALL of the women post IG photos for their followers especially when they aren't doing anything interesting. Erika, Rinna, and Kyle are ALWAYS posting photos of themselves doing nothing but being their fake selves.

Which is what practically most celebrities on social media do, no?

I keep thinking and stewing about Erika's "I thought we were at Wild Thing's house" comment and it keeps pissing me off. 

I thought she was spot on. She was probably expecting Denise to not mind saucy talk at the dinner table.

Erika seems to think that it is ok that the women ignored Denise's request that they cool it on the threesome talk around her kids and her kids's friends.

See above.

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

And since they have clearly been there as literally shown on the show, I disagree particularly when they know the business model. It’s not like it’s a big mystery what kind of place it is or that there is some code to crack. 

Right, there is no code to crack at all. That's the thing. It's very strange that Dorit and PK would be bragging about investing in the place if the knew the type of place it was-- which is really garnered from going there, not financial reports. In any case, I think that Dorit is eager to show that people will do business with her, and that's the point-- to show that a guy that also knows LVP will work with her and PK

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

It is. Dorit is a beautiful woman and has a brand. If she's showing off a little and/or promoting her business, what's so wrong about that? 

• Love 4
(edited)
15 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

She didn't expect the negative response. She really thought that people would be on her side. I think that she is surprised at the hate directed toward her on twitter etc. When she filmed she thought that people would be on her side.

TWIST. Now she sees "what is happening here". After all "It's not her first rodeo." LOL.

True.  However, the producers don’t care WHAT is said or done during the Twitter phase of the show or which cast member is attacked.  They just want there to BE a Twitter phase of each episode.  (I described it as Act 2 of each episode.)  Again, the point of my recent posts is to say that, in the end, this is a tv show, they all play a role, and are acting.  

Edited by tinderbox
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Wait if this Buco place is like a low-rent Olive Garden... that’s pretty bad.

I wouldn't call it a low-rent Olive Garden (or a cafeteria) - in the food it's similar to Olive Garden but it's served "family style" so you have to share.  In the atmosphere I would say it's slightly better because people aren't packed into the lobby and out the door trying to get in 😄 There's only one in my city and it's in a "fun" area, so it is a fun place to go with a group.  There are not nearly as many of this place as Olive Garden, so maybe Dorit thinks most viewers won't know what it is and therefore be more impressed, or maybe she thinks we're all a bunch of mid-western chub chubs who would be wildly impressed that she's decorating a room in a chain restaurant.  Either way I still don't think Dorit and PK are putting any money into this venture.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, princelina said:

Either way I still don't think Dorit and PK are putting any money into this venture.

I agree because the company only offers franchises in other countries and despite what some people in LA think, The valley doesn’t count as foreign. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)

I don’t have a problem with adult children benefitting from their parent’s connection, celebrity, or successes. Joan Rivers did it with Melissa, Yolanda Hadid did it with her 3, and Lisa is helping Amelia and Delilah. The kids will not be successful if they cannot sustain it. I would do it for my children but no one wants to duplicate what I have to offer.

Rinna’s mistake was to point out the selection of the flowers rather than congratulating her daughters in their vision, hard work and execution. It just reinforced that they really were not all that involved. It had a Kylie Kardashian vibe about it. There is no way that Kylie is the mastermind behind her brand.

Rinna quickly changing in to DNA clothing reminded me of Bethenny Frankel putting on Brynn’s pajammas. It was more about Rinna fitting into the clothes than the clothes itself.

Teddi is really uptight. 

Erika is better when she isn’t in her entertainer mode. She is pretty and has no patience for all of the fakery. I like her practical approach to telling children how pregnancy happens. 

I don’t need to ever see Kyle cry again. 

Edited by Showthyme
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Showthyme said:

I’d always felt that Kyle turns on the waterworks at will.  Remember season 2 when she had to disinvite Taylor and Russell from her white party?  She was all fake sobbing then and my eyes rolled so far back that I ended up with a headache.

It’s funny that she whines about fake bitches when she’s the fakest of them all.  

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

I’d always felt that Kyle turns on the waterworks at will.  Remember season 2 when she had to disinvite Taylor and Russell from her white party?  She was all fake sobbing then and my eyes rolled so far back that I ended up with a headache.

It’s funny that she whines about fake bitches when she’s the fakest of them all.  

1 hour ago, Showthyme said:

I don't normally jump to "it's gotta be that time of the month or she's going through the change" anytime a woman's upset. We're all entitled to get angry and emotional, but Kyle is truly like the walking stereotype of PMS that I hate. I'm embarrassed if I know I'm getting too sensitive over nothing, but Kyle seems proud of her behavior. Maybe in her mind the anger and yelling makes her look strong and passionate and the oversensitivity and crying makes her look like she's the poor hurt victim? I don't know, but she needs to get it together. 

• Love 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, biakbiak said:

And since they have clearly been there as literally shown on the show, I disagree particularly when they know the business model. It’s not like it’s a big mystery what kind of place it is or that there is some code to crack. 

So, here is where I'm coming from, and why I think it's funny. It's not a mystery. There is no code. There is no scam. It's a legit public chain. But what's funny is that THEY don't know. Because they don't know about the simple chain places. They were in an empty restaurant, no one prepared them any dishes or made them any drinks, and Dorit is thinking it needs a makeover. HELL YES IT DOES if it's going to attract rich folks.  IMO, it's going to be funny, because they ASSUME that someone who is friends with Lisa will have restaurants like Lisa. Lisa V has upscale places. When Dorit asked about decorating Bucca de Peppa or whatever, I had to laugh at how clueless she was.

I'm from the midwest, and Bucca De Peppo or whatever is LOVED by middle/ lower class obese people. Chub chubs. It's not a CA type joint. It's all  high calorie, high processed food. 

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I stumbled across the "Medford" episode online where Lisa Rhinna goes to her hometown and her daughters take note of the "chubchubs". I did notice that Rhinna is much more toned-down, not so performative in everything, and called Lois "Mom" or "My Mom" or "My Mother". There was no Oprah shouting "Loooooiiisss!" everytime her Mom appeared on screen. I wouldn't call her soft-spoken in this episode, but she sure wasn't so loud and obnoxious as she has been lately. 

All this to say that I don't care if she calls her mother by her first name or not, but it does seem to be more of a recent development.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, HeddaGabler said:

I stumbled across the "Medford" episode online where Lisa Rhinna goes to her hometown and her daughters take note of the "chubchubs". I did notice that Rhinna is much more toned-down, not so performative in everything, and called Lois "Mom" or "My Mom" or "My Mother". There was no Oprah shouting "Loooooiiisss!" everytime her Mom appeared on screen. I wouldn't call her soft-spoken in this episode, but she sure wasn't so loud and obnoxious as she has been lately. 

All this to say that I don't care if she calls her mother by her first name or not, but it does seem to be more of a recent development.

I haven’t seen the episode since it first aired, so that is interesting to read from today’s view. I do vaguely remember that the daughters barely seemed to know their grandparents and I thought that was really odd.

• Love 3
On 5/16/2020 at 3:35 PM, RealHousewife said:

I am not a parent, and I have definitely experienced coworkers getting away with working less due to their kids while making the same money. It sucks when you're always there on time, and someone else comes in and out as they please. I know most parents work very hard juggling parenthood and working, but I know for a fact I had coworkers who'd lie about their kids being sick just so they could stay home. It doesn't feel fair when everyone isn't pulling their weight in the office, but I still don't think this excused Kyle's behavior. Her bestie who hosted the event said she didn't care who was there, and she wasn't bothered by Dorit coming in late. It's not like Dorit showed up late to Teddi's wedding. 

I'll sit by you guys too! Rinna is one of the most fun and funny cast members that's been on BH. I also think people need to cut her girls some slack. They seem pretty harmless. 

I don't see this plot against Kyle either. She was the one that went in on Dorit. Denise said what's the big deal, stop judging, and Rinna said no Kyle the only one you defend all the way is Teddi. That isn't everyone plotting against Kyle. Erika and Sutton even tried to support Kyle at the table, when no, what Dorit said wasn't strong, nor did she say Kyle didn't have a life. Teddi also saw Kyle's side more and defended her after she was gone. 

Ditto again on Kyle! For many years I thought people were rough on her and that she's not this terrible green-eyed monster she's made out to be. I still think she's a beautiful lady with a beautiful family, but she is totally jealous of some of the other girls and not very good at hiding it this season. If you look back at previous seasons, she's always gotten along better with the women who aren't as attractive. I truly think if Dorit didn't look like a Barbie, Kyle wouldn't care if she showed up late for a bullshit reason. 

I am not parent also, I am going through this @ work She's also going on maternity leave for 12 fucking weeks , I have to pick up her work. 😖

On 5/17/2020 at 2:31 AM, Hiyo said:

I thought she was spot on. She was probably expecting Denise to not mind saucy talk at the dinner table.

See above.

Exactly about the IG photos. That was my point. 

As for Erika, she is a hypocrite. I thought she was a tough "pat the puss" type. Yet, she was ready to rip Eileen's face off for indirectly and hypothetically mentioning her adult son who wasn't even present in Hong Kong. That plastic bitch can take several seats. 

I mean it is one thing for her to expect Denise to be ok with saucy talk, but when it was obvious that she didn't want it around her kid and kids friends, that should have been the end of it. 

• Love 14

Not sure how that makes Ericka a hypocrite, but mileage varies and all that...

Also, when you're dropping the F-word and talking about how huge you're husband's dick is at that very same dinner table, it does make things confusing to your guests about what is and isn't acceptable to say. Denise wasn't helped by her own conflicting actions.

It'd be like telling your guests you don't allow alcohol to be served at your table while you're downing a vodka tonic...

• Love 6
On 5/16/2020 at 10:47 PM, bravofan27 said:

Here is a picture of how easily he blanks out...

stoned.JPG

I think the men have coping mechanisms to deal with the Housewives' social/filming obligations.  Mauricio with this "partaking," Aaron with his zoning out into other dimensions, Edwin with his chewing, PK with his grifting, Tom with his financing, Harry with his camping...  I can't say I blame them!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I do think Aaron and Denise make a cute couple. Not that it matters.

Not that it matters, but I'm sort of feeling a lot of NY Luanne from Dorit and Ericka and Rinna. Really self involved and any concern/feelings about others is superficial.

Not that it matters if people are superficial or fake or aren't. 

Nothing really matters. 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I find that the Olive Garden has MUCH better crappy Italian food than that Buca de Beppe... Or whatever it's called.  Those breadsticks alone!

Buca de Beppe is crap. I have bad feelings about the place cuz my ex husband and his trashy family always wanted to go there cuz it's easy to split the check. The check came and it's 10 credit cards. Everything is family style. They got their drinks at the bar. St. Paul, MN.

Also-- no one was a chubby chub chub-- just poor. 

• LOL 2
On 5/18/2020 at 5:00 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

I think the men have coping mechanisms to deal with the Housewives' social/filming obligations.  Mauricio with this "partaking," Aaron with his zoning out into other dimensions, Edwin with his chewing, PK with his grifting, Tom with his financing, Harry with his camping...  I can't say I blame them!

The men are posers losers. That's why they are always in trouble. Edwin seems fine, probably cuz he has Teddi's trust to live off of.  PK and Maurico walk the bankruptcy tightrope. We never see Harry or Tom, but I respect them for that. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, bravofan27 said:

The men are posers losers. That's why they are always in trouble. Edwin seems fine, probably cuz he has Teddi's trust to live off of.  PK and Maurico walk the bankruptcy tightrope. We never see Harry or Tom, but I respect them for that. 

People speculate weird stuff about Harry thanks to Kim, but he comes across as a decent guy. I think unlike his wife, he didn't become an actor for the fame and fortune but because he appreciates the craft. That's why he's okay letting her do her thing and staying mostly in the background imo. Some of the other husbands definitely like the camera. lol

• Love 4
On 5/14/2020 at 1:05 AM, Marcya23 said:

I can't believe I am saying this (because she has grated on my last nerve so far this season), but Sutton for the win in this episode. She did nothing wrong.  She had a thought that freaked her the fuck out, whispered it to the closest person... unfortunately, that person was Dorit.   I do not for one second believe she would have ruined anything or caused a scene.  But ponytail saw a good "in" for this episode.  I fucking hate Dorit.  

I am not sure if I can with this season.  If we are going to look for a fight, I can just focus on my own household right now ( I mean, the CHEWING!).

I didn´t like Sutton before this episode but I do now. She handled that perfectly, which is surprising because the crying was so over the top (but it worked!). Both Dorit and Rinna were ridiculous, accusing her of meaning to cause a scene, break stuff and ruin things for Amelia/Delilah (can´t remember who´s party it was). They have such twisted, disgusting minds. I hate them soooo much.

• Love 3
On 5/14/2020 at 3:42 AM, Lady of nod said:

I wasn't going to watch this season because I was just so over the nastiness towards LVP (I'm a fan) and puppygate last season. But I am enjoying the hell out of seeing them come for Vile Kyle. Denise has her number - she always has to be the center of attention - remember all those splits lol.  Always leaving in tears. And she's soooo busy with 4 (most of whom are grown) kids and her big ass career. Please.

Why the hell does she care about Dorit's being glammed up and late for Teddiboy's event? Teddi didn't care.

Poor Kyle - it was a pile up? Hardly. How do you think LVP felt the last few seasons?  Karma's a bitch, bitch.

And she needs to check herself because there were a couple of shots where she truly looked like a demon.

I love Denise.

I also really like LVP (well she´s my favorite of all times) but I kind of like not having her around. The show is fresh now, the others have to be jealous towards someone else and can think of something else other than taking her down. They´re all worthless hags except Denise and Garcelle.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, halkatla said:

I didn´t like Sutton before this episode but I do now. She handled that perfectly, which is surprising because the crying was so over the top (but it worked!). Both Dorit and Rinna were ridiculous, accusing her of meaning to cause a scene, break stuff and ruin things for Amelia/Delilah (can´t remember who´s party it was). They have such twisted, disgusting minds. I hate them soooo much.

Dorit and Rinna were trying to make something out of nothing. Sutton didn't a damn thing to Rinna's girls. I don't hate them, but I thought their behavior this episode was mean. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

People speculate weird stuff about Harry thanks to Kim,

I am watching old episodes, they just had that scene in an Amsterdam restaurant where Kim was mouthing off about Harry and Rinna lost her shit, it is still entertainment as much as crazy scary.  Do we know what spurred Kim's and everyone's suspicions that there is something there with Harry Hamlin?

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Dorit and Rinna were trying to make something out of nothing. Sutton didn't a damn thing to Rinna's girls. I don't hate them, but I thought their behavior this episode was mean. 

All this drama about some bull shit clothing line we will never see in any store, just on line at ridiculous prices for a short time only.  

I am not a big Sutton fan but Dorit and Rinna were out of line

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am watching old episodes, they just had that scene in an Amsterdam restaurant where Kim was mouthing off about Harry and Rinna lost her shit, it is still entertainment as much as crazy scary.  Do we know what spurred Kim's and everyone's suspicions that there is something there with Harry Hamlin?

I don't know what Kim has on Harry, if there's anything at all. Kim said later on that "she never said a word about him," but people have speculated some horrific things with zero proof solely due to Kim's "let's talk about the husband" and Rinna's explosive response. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't know what Kim has on Harry, if there's anything at all. Kim said later on that "she never said a word about him," but people have speculated some horrific things with zero proof solely due to Kim's "let's talk about the husband" and Rinna's explosive response. 

People, including me, do recall magazine stories about Harry being accused of hurting his ex around the time Rinna came on the scene.

I wondered if Kim was referring to this, or something current - like he lives in Canada to get away from Rinna. HA!

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, halkatla said:

I also really like LVP (well she´s my favorite of all times) but I kind of like not having her around. The show is fresh now, the others have to be jealous towards someone else and can think of something else other than taking her down. They´re all worthless hags except Denise and Garcelle.

I agree. She is my fave too, so I'm glad I don't have to watch the pack of wolves attacking her anymore. Much more fun to watch them go after each other - Haven't really paid that much attention to Garcelle yet, but Denise is my saving grace to this show.

• Love 6
On 5/15/2020 at 12:28 AM, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm struggling to understand the animosity Erika seems to feel toward Denise, as evidenced in her Talking Heads.  Maybe the THs were filmed after the big blow up that will soon take place and Erika is over her... There are some things I like about Erika and I was hoping she would be there to support Denise who has always seemed like a decent person.  (Yes, I know she cusses like a sailor and talks incessantly about her man's "gifts.") Maybe Erika is acting defensively because Denise tried to tone down the loud adult conversation at her dinner party.  Anyway, I feel bad for Denise, who seems to be getting it from all directions...

Erika doesn't like to be called out by anyone, even if it's done kindly.  She'll pretend to be sorry but deep down she's seething for having someone have the NERVE to step to her.  Yet she is the queen of calling others out as it looks like in the previews she's about to do to Kyle next week.  

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, swankie said:

Erika doesn't like to be called out by anyone, even if it's done kindly.  She'll pretend to be sorry but deep down she's seething for having someone have the NERVE to step to her.  Yet she is the queen of calling others out as it looks like in the previews she's about to do to Kyle next week.  

Yeah, but, you don't know what she goes through at night!

• LOL 7

Not sure if this has been addressed or not but someone asked Rinna on WWHL about her daughter saying, "I need a f'ing drink." and running off. Rinna's response was, "well, she's 18. Have you ever been 18?" Not sure what that means. But when I was 18, I surely wasn't dropping f-bombs to my mom and her friends. I'm not doing that at 28 lol. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Not sure if this has been addressed or not but someone asked Rinna on WWHL about her daughter saying, "I need a f'ing drink." and running off. Rinna's response was, "well, she's 18. Have you ever been 18?" Not sure what that means. But when I was 18, I surely wasn't dropping f-bombs to my mom and her friends. I'm not doing that at 28 lol. 

I'm not doing it at 52 😄 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 6/3/2020 at 10:14 AM, Legalbeagle421 said:

I don’t do that at 55, but when I am with my parents I have been know to mumble under my breath or text my hubby or a sibling that I need a drink! 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I don’t do that at 55, but when I am with my parents I have been know to mumble under my breath or text my hubby or a sibling that I need a drink! 

At 55 you are legally allowed, at 18 she isn’t. 

• Love 3