Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Pervy pig nosed twat

George  Costanza watching/listening to his mothers  hospital roommate get a sponge bath.  

His mom was in the hospital recovering from the shock of finding George pleasuring himself on her couch reading her magazine. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Ed loves the fact that Rose lives in poverty. He figures its easier to control her while at the same time he can pat himself on  the back for the accident of him being born in much better circumstances. He can think of himself as a hero who saves Rose and she will be so grateful she will have sex with him all the time. It's disgusting 

That is exactly why I’ve hated this ugly, manipulative potato from the beginning. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

The man has a master's degree, you can't tell me this is brand new information.

I work in educational publishing with some very intelligent Professors, it is shocking to me just how tone-deaf and ignorant they can be. They care about their specialty and their books and that is it....not all but a lot of authors have been this way. Shocks me every day.

• Love 13

Ugh Ed 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮

Ed makes her bathe , i can only hope he did as well.  That greazy hair in the morning and asking her to shave. 

Lets be honest ladies.... Ed is probably a “minute man”.....for Rose’s sake i hope it was quick 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

The irony of Ed, an old white dude, asking Rose, a young Filipino woman if he'll be safe. Ed, read the room dude. Maybe show some compassion and understanding for Rose's life instead of just being worried about yourself.

Exactly this.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Big Ed has sent her $5,000 of stuff already....

Not sure if he has said anything about Rose having received his gifts. The reality is that most people in the know will not mail/ ship things to the Philippines. The system is crooked, things don’t get to their destination.  They are stolen on their way or the cost of the duty/ tariff is so high common folks cannot afford to get them.  
People who have family and friends there will send things through someone who is traveling there. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

George  Costanza watching/listening to his b mothers  hospital roommate get a sponge bath.  

His mom was in the hospital recovering from the shock of finding George pleasuring himself on her couch reading her magazine. 

Loved that episode. Big Ed is a tinier George Costanza

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Ed took a risk there. Asking a woman to pick up a razor after sex with him. She must have thought about ending it all.

She could have offered to shave him and oops, it slipped!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

All my pop up ads tonight are for PPE. A month ago I had no idea what that was. 

Working in supply chain for years, I’ve never heard “PPE” and “supply chain” used outside of a manufacturing or corporate setting more in the last few weeks.  What’s happening with the states bidding over necessities is driving me nuts!

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Do you have air conditioning?   Snort.  If she did, she’d be rich enough not to need him.   Wait until he sees the bathroom...he’ll freak!

And no toilet paper LOL  They have a little hand bucket called a tabo that you fill with water to wash. Mr Germophobe is going to hold it until he can get to a hotel 

• Love 4