Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

They deliver alcohol here in Orlando. Not that I would know personaly or anything, (Total Wine and ABC Liquor)

How are you doing in Orlando? I have a bad feeling about how Florida will be hit.

• Love 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Lots of people live in Britain and take on a British accent. Yolanda, you can't be this stupid, right?

I vacation in England every summer (except this one). The bigger cities are incredibly diverse with people who move there from countries all over the planet who take on the various British accents. God, Yolanda.

• Love 6
Just now, humbleopinion said:

Raise your hand if you want a slice of Costco Easter egg cake...bought in a moment of weakness over the disappointment they were out of Chlorox wipes....

You are not socially distancing from your covid snacks, are you? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, humbleopinion said:

Raise your hand if you want a slice of Costco Easter egg cake...bought in a moment of weakness over the disappointment they were out of Chlorox wipes....

is it the white cake?

• Love 1

Avery, you are confusing lust with love. So you have chemistry with the guy....but it's not love. He IS a conman, he IS telling you what you want to hear.  Listen to your Grandma, there are fellows in Washington too!

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
(edited)
4 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

How are you doing in Orlando? I have a bad feeling about how Florida will be hit.

Im not going in anyplace. We are  getting everything delivered. My zip code has some of the most cases in Central Fl

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Lots of people live in Britain and take on a British accent. Yolanda, you can't be this stupid, right?

Apparently she can or she’s giving an Oscar worthy job acting like a stupid person.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

You are not socially distancing from your covid snacks, are you? 

I am sitting here with a block of cheese and I really need to just get it away from me.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, DNR said:

I’m in NY and my brother in laws mother just passed last night from Covid19.   This was a housebound woman , it makes me nervous that she somehow was infected without leaving the home.  

Thank you to all first responders and essential employees ! 

So sorry to read this DNR. I know the nyc area is having it really bad 😥

• Love 3
Just now, peaceknit said:

I'm in FL and we are bracing. Being told our peak is about 2 to 4 weeks away. lots of stupid people here who think it's ok to go to the beach or church. Or in the retirement communities where the average age us 75 and wont stop their social events because they think it's all overblown. 

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I vacation in England every summer (except this one). The bigger cities are incredibly diverse with people who move there from countries all over the planet who take on the various British accents. God, Yolanda.

I just cancelled my month lomg 50th Birthday trip set for next month. I rebooked for September. Hopefully we can go then instead. My best friend just moved from London to Newark

Edited by JennyMominFL
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

We've heard Williams. His IS NOT a British accent. Yolanda is delusional.

• Love 7
(edited)

Dear Ed, you have to room to criticize Rose because you look like a Stretch Armstrong that's been put in a hydraulic press.

Edited by mmecorday
spelling counts
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3