Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Stop with Ed. When you start a conversation with "Don't be mad at me", damn straight it will make the person mad.

I can't watch him anymore. 

We need that vomit reaction button, ASAP

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So sorry to read this DNR. I know the nyc area is having it really bad 😥

Me too. Sorry to hear. I haven’t left the house in three weeks but I actually have had some days of vomiting out of the blue.

8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So sorry to read this DNR. I know the nyc area is having it really bad 😥

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Oh sweet suffering Lucifer, this fucking dip wad troll need to stop saying “makin’ love”. And the way he hissed “very nice” while touching her leg...no. NO. NO more. Get this shit off my screen. 

Pervy pig nosed twat

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Shut the fuck up Ed. 

Next is he asks her to get a “Brazilian” and she thinks he wants a threesome. 

Rose is no inexperienced waif. She’s been around. Or Ed has mad skills in bed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I hate Ed. Yes, you are in a third world country and of course she will not have AC. That's poverty, that's her life. Why does he act so shocked and so fucking rude? 

• Love 20
17 minutes ago, DNR said:

I’m in NY and my brother in laws mother just passed last night from Covid19.   This was a housebound woman , it makes me nervous that she somehow was infected without leaving the home.  

Thank you to all first responders and essential employees ! 

I'm so sorry @DNR. This damn virus. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The irony of Ed, an old white dude, asking Rose, a young Filipino woman if he'll be safe. Ed, read the room dude. Maybe show some compassion and understanding for Rose's life instead of just being worried about yourself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
7 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

TMI times a thousand.

Do men really interpret this like she enjoyed it?   Every woman on this board knows she didn't.

Wait I missed it...what did he say?

• Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

"Do you have air conditioning? It is like a third world country." Ed is an idiot 

The man has a master's degree, you can't tell me this is brand new information.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Ed took a risk there. Asking a woman to pick up a razor after sex with him. She must have thought about ending it all.

Edited by Gobi
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 5

Ed loves the fact that Rose lives in poverty. He figures its easier to control her while at the same time he can pat himself on  the back for the accident of him being born in much better circumstances. He can think of himself as a hero who saves Rose and she will be so grateful she will have sex with him all the time. It's disgusting 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18