Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And Stephanie keeps dangling herself in front of Erica like some kind of cat toy. 

And Steph? You have no right to look at Erica's phone or tell her what apps she can and can't have. Shut. Up. 

After 4 months of ‘dating’ too!!!! Hahahha

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I went through this fashion phase when I was 17/18 where I just wanted to dress like I was 7 again.  This fancy date outfit Erica has on is giving me those vibes.  

Right there with you.  I had a teacher who called me Hello Kitty my entire senior year.  😒

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Erika is right. EVERYTHING makes Stephanie uncomfortable. 

Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

oh my god, are Stephanie and Erica in high school? 

Yes.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I can’t figure out if Yolanda has a regional accent I’m not familiar with or she just has an different speaking pattern. I find myself annoyed when she talks and it’s not just the blatant stupidity.

She has a classic Baltimore accent. That’s where she’s from.

• Love 4

These two are soooooooo boring.

The producers must have urged them to have a fight just so they'd be doing something other than giggling and talking about Stephanie's disease.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

The producers must have urged them to have a fight just so they'd be doing something other than giggling and talking about Stephanie's disease.

And Stephanie dodging anything sexual with Erika like it's COVID-19.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

It’s mean of Stephanie to do this knowing full well this isn’t going anywhere. Making stupid demands and starting fights.

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"She showed me her true colors." I'm guessing they weren't pink and purple?

Stephanie is the one who misled. On her YouTube channel she is apparently all about sex.... but isn’t following through in person. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

She has a classic Baltimore accent. That’s where she’s from.

I went to college in Baltimore!! Many many many years ago...was actually supposed to be goIng there this week with my son for his spring break. 

• Love 2