Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Oh Stephanie.... You prude....

So on to the "rona".... Here behind the pine curtain in East Texas.  I work in health care and have been going to work every day.  So far, so good. The facility I work at is basically in lockdown.  Nobody with the COVID 19 yet where I work.  Yay!  Fortunately for me, the liquor stores are still open; only shorter hours.  Yep. Booze is ESSENTIAL here in Texas.  Thank you Jeebus!

• Love 20
(edited)
5 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

I mean Stephanie legit had a youtube video where she talked about how much she likes to show off her boobs, so I can see why Erica would think she would like it. 

Right, she acted all wild and crazy and I could see why Erica would think she would enjoy this. Reality I see she I see a prudish controlling woman-child.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Yolandas encites rage in me-her stupidity! I can’t take it! 

She should be matched up with David.  Maybe they would cancel out each other’s stupidity then they would each be at least moderately intelligent.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, goofygirl said:

So on to the "rona".... Here behind the pine curtain in East Texas.  I work in health care and have been going to work every day.  So far, so good. The facility I work at is basically in lockdown.  Nobody with the COVID 19 yet where I work.  Yay!  Fortunately for me, the liquor stores are still open; only shorter hours.  Yep. Booze is ESSENTIAL here in Texas.  Thank you Jeebus!

You and your colleagues are amazing. Thank you. 

Yeah, Yolanda, call WilliamS. He’ll for sure come clean, or, just sent 10 emojis. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

*high five*

Me too.

This make a mold of your boobs, wtf?  I think this is a relationship designed to titillate the public and advance someone's influenced "career".

I see what you did there.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Who is more deluded? David, Yolanda or Cesar salad from last year?

I think Yolanda is a smidge less deluded because at least she didn't send all this money like Cesar and David did. 

• Love 6

Fortunately for me, the liquor stores are still open; only shorter hours.  Yep. Booze is ESSENTIAL here in Texas.  Thank you Jeebus!

They will probably remain open. A friend of mine explained to me that this is no time for alcoholics to detox en masse. That would create an entirely different health crisis.

• Useful 5
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Enough problems without people who drink heavily going on forced detox. I bought some brandy the other day and it's a plexiglass shield and lining up 6 feet apart.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

This Yolanda bs story is beyond boring.

I am amazed that they have stretched out this non story for so many episodes. At least Cesar went to Mexico. 

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

That’s great! Thank God you didn’t use one of Darcey’s bra cups-it would cover your entire face and head. 

Remember Designing Women when they ladies found Delta Burke’s bra in the bathroom and put the cups on their heads?

Was that Rob Kardashian sitting on the railing outside the coffee shop Yolanda entered?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've been binging the Great Interior Design Challenge for the last two days. I want to paint some tables now. 

I'm binging Barry and YouTube about dollar store decorating and organizing.  And IKEA.  Putting things in other things is one of my favorite things.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I read somewhere that even a bandanna cowboy style is acceptable coverage. Not sure

I heard that too, I just want 3m masks for my nurse friends who need them.  So far supply here is okay but dwindling 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How does the daughter know that its a Nigerian number? 

I think you can Google the country code.

I can't wait to see the Quarantined special, I hope we can even have live chat for that!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

OMG was that Rachel again drying her fake tears with her fingers?

They were out of kleenex or any paper product at the store due to stockpiling. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

After the break, Yolanda's daughter explains to her mom that That Is Not An English Accent.

To be fair, this is Yolanda, and he was speaking English with an accent...

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

It’s difficult to accept the fact that there are people out there who are so poorly educated they don’t know what a British accent sounds like. Or where London is or Manchester?  I feel sorry for Yolanda because the world /life is becoming too complicated for her. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Who is more deluded? David, Yolanda or Cesar salad from last year?

It's a close race between David and Cesar. At least Yolanda has her kids to ground her. Six kids telling her to her face that she's being catfished. So if she doesn't believe any of them then it's a three-way tie. 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Gobi said:

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

They will probably remain open. A friend of mine explained to me that this is no time for alcoholics to detox en masse. That would create an entirely different health crisis.

Texas liquor stores can even deliver now!

• Love 4