Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Ed is telling Rose to shave her legs! Sweet tapdancing Jesus, this man is out of control. Run, Rose. If you come to the US Ed will have you in restraints and only let you out to go to church on Sunday with his mother. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, DNR said:

I’m in NY and my brother in laws mother just passed last night from Covid19.   This was a housebound woman , it makes me nervous that she somehow was infected without leaving the home.  

Thank you to all first responders and essential employees ! 

I'm so sorry to hear this and sorry for your loss. These are such scary times.

• Love 6
(edited)

Mayo Man has a shitload of nerve mentioning her “hairy legs” and suggesting that she shave.  Rinse the Miracle Whip out of your head before you criticize anyone else.  She lives in a country where people are so poor that she finds that slimy cretin acceptable enough to even consider marrying.  She’s not worried about shaving her legs.  Ass. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I just cancelled my month lomg 50th Birthday trip set for next month. I rebooked for September. Hopefully we can go then instead. Mybest friend just moved from London to Newark

I’m sorry you had to cancel. Happy early birthday!  I will rebook for December and hope for the best. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I can't be with a man who wears tighter leggings than me.

If she hates his canned way of speaking then she is going to be annoyed forever.   She should end it now.

Tighter pants or RED pants. Dunno why, but I can't abide red pants on a man.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

is it the white cake?

This one has a layer of butter cake, layer of chocolate cake with a chocolate ganache and covered in shiny chocolate icing...few slices left...

Who wants a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream with their slice ?

• Love 16
Just now, humbleopinion said:

This one has a layer of butter cake, layer of chocolate cake with a chocolate ganache and covered in shiny chocolate icing...few slices left...

Who wants a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream with their slice ?

EVERYTHING you just said

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

My daughter just texted me about Tiger king. Said it is must see TV!

Meh, IMO it's an extended 20/20 with exotic animals. I will say it does bring much needed attention to the problems of exotic animal trafficking and people keeping them as house pets. But I really did not understand all the hype. YMMV.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Holt Renfrew Valentino sandals.

Ahh, Holts. Their daily email of beautiful things that only come to size 6 make my day (at least the perfume and makep fits me)!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Omg, Big Ed asks Rose to shave her legs while his mayonnaise-laden long hair is flopped to the side in a pile of grease? 

The nerve! 

Seriously, what the hell was that? Tilting his head like that, did he think he was alluring? And what species of diseased seaweed is dangling ludicrously from his head? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, hula-la said:

Ahh, Holts. Their daily email of beautiful things that only come to size 6 make my day (at least the perfume and makep fits me)!

Our store closed in January. Sad to see it go.

5 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Did Ed just ask Rose to shave her legs?  That’s it! I’ve had enough of that little creep. I was on his side, he’s gone too far. 

"Its gross" well you had no problem f$cking her you sleazy gross unwashed fat little man

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 20