Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Toms bitching that Darcy doesn’t listen to his emotions waaaaaahhhhhh yet he talked to her for FIVE F***ING YEARS ! 

Toms a famewhore who wanted to show he dropped weight cuz viewers joked that Darcy was catfished by Tom 

toms a famewhore/ Darcy’s a life draining alkie

• Love 17
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

We are on episode 7, all the couples have travelled, most have met up, except Yolanda who is counting heart emojis.

But isn’t that the only way to identify true love?   I mean, you can say it all you like, but until you tell me with emojis....

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Am I the only one on the thread in Chicago? Found out this week that one person in my condos and one person at my job each tested positive. Both are in the hospital. So had a bit of a freak out. But I've been being careful in common spaces so praying to remain safe.

Thank you first responders!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, kendi said:

It's a close race between David and Cesar. At least Yolanda has her kids to ground her. Six kids telling her to her face that she's being catfished. So if she doesn't believe any of them then it's a three-way tie. 

Caesar seemed like a plant to me.   David seems genuinely.....naïve.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

I can't wait to see the Quarantined special, I hope we can even have live chat for that!

I totally want to live chat the Quarantined special. 

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The google machine?

Facepalm. Of course. The derp is strong since I've been on lockdown. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, kendi said:

Me, too. Lucky for me, I have an hour break after this show to catch it.

There is hope and tragedy in that show but somehow I find it soothing.  I love Venessa Redgrave’s voice.  

• Love 2

Late to the party! I'm here and praise God, we are all healthy. Praying you all are, too, and for those who have said they are having sore throats, etc.

I'm pumped that Usman is not planning to take any more of Lisa's guff. I think this will be the highlight of the episode for me.

• Love 15

I'm taking the stay at home thing a week at a time. If I try to think about 30 days or even longer, it overwhelming. I'm lucky because I  can do my job from home unlike others who are suffering financially or sick. Doing what i can to support local restaurants and small businesses 

• Love 18
11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sold! I will pay you in ketchup chips or anything else you can't get in the US

That is so cute.  I have been looking around the house for fabric and electric.  A bra would have both and elastic too.  

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Carole killed her husband and fed him to the tigers

Fuck Carole Baskin!!!

P.S. Yolanda is so stupid, she needs to be fed to the tigers.

Edited by greekmom
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

Am I the only one on the thread in Chicago? Found out this week that one person in my condos and one person at my job each tested positive. Both are in the hospital. So had a bit of a freak out. But I've been being careful in common spaces so praying to remain safe.

A bit further south in Dayton, Ohio

• Love 3

Oh Yolanda..... You are soooo lucky you have a smart daughter!  Maybe you should be working on your grief issues instead of finding some catfish boyfriend.

Ash has the buggiest eyes! Think he has Graves' disease?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

I need to check out the 90 day boards on Reddit about Yolanda. There are a bunch of real sleuths on there who can find out if Yolanda is really that stupid or punking us all

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

I’m in NY and my brother in laws mother just passed last night from Covid19.   This was a housebound woman , it makes me nervous that she somehow was infected without leaving the home.  

Thank you to all first responders and essential employees !