Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Williams isn’t answering because Yolanda has been moved from the department for reeling in suckers to the department for monetizing their nativity.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

The bad news is The Williams put Yolanda's nudes on the internet. The good news is that no one will ever look at them.

Better news for my business of selling eye bleach...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Do you have air conditioning?   Snort.  If she did, she’d be rich enough not to need him.   Wait until he sees the bathroom...he’ll freak!

She should have said we don’t need a/c... we don’t have windows. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

“The only person I sent private photos to is Williams, so he’s the only one who has them.”

#1. Yolanda‘s computer privileges should be removed immediately. 
#2. Yolanda is about 48 years too old to say some ignorant, naïve shit like that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 16

I can’t figure out if Yolanda has a regional accent I’m not familiar with or she just has an different speaking pattern. I find myself annoyed when she talks and it’s not just the blatant stupidity.

• Love 5
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Yolanda looks like somebody who was in a girl band in 1987.

How can she change her manicure every day, but keep her outdated look for decades (into a new century)?  I can't stand looking at (or hearing) her.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

“The only person I sent private photos to is Williams, so he’s the only one who has them.”

#1. Yolanda‘s computer privileges should be removed immediately. 
#2. Yolanda is about 48 years too old to say some ignorant, naïve shit like that.

Her kids need to place her under a conservatorship. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

Yolanda, are you this dense? Does she think people are only allowed one email address and they can’t possibly lie on the internet?

If she were my mom, I’d want to shake some sense into her. This has to be so hard on her kids.

Anyone know what she does for a job? Just wondering because she’s awfully naive and/or just dumb.

• Love 5
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

Yolanda, are you this dense? Does she think people are only allowed one email address and they can’t possibly lie on the internet?

If she were my mom, I’d want to shake some sense into her. This has to be so hard on her kids.

Anyone know what she does for a job? Just wondering because she’s awfully naive and/or just dumb.

Resells on eBay 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1