Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, RealReality said:

You met someone THREE WEEKS AGO who loves you the way you want to be love?

Tom is a wang.  Fucking a, he is really twisting the knife. 

I hope this is the last we see of him.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I think that Darcy is staying at the Time Hotel, too.  Or, that's where she chose to meet him.

I was wrong.  They just showed the entry sign for the Maramara on Park Avenue.  She's staying across town and closer to Grand Central.

• Love 2

I think Erika is a more genuine free spirit and Stephanie aspires to be that way....at least that's the way she portrays herself on her YouTube videos. Erika believed that persona and Stephanie can't deliver so she uses her sickness as the reason why. So clever.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
(edited)

When was this filmed? “Alone Together” was on the back wall of the elevator that Darcey got into, and that’s become the quarantine mantra...

Edited by Toodleoo
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Tom is using Darcy for publicity.  He just wanted viewers to see that he'd lost weight.

He's just like Jesse. Let's see how often he shows up in upcoming shows.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, TMI said:

Ed says they hung sheets up to make it look more HOMELY....ED-your aversion to their home is showing....and of course...rose is hoping that you are a ticket OUT...you didn't really think she liked you for your charm

I know that in England they say homely instead of homey.   Is Edx's mom from abroad?  He may have learned w.

• Love 4

I've never liked Tom as much as I almost did just now. He was being so calm and mature right up until he flipped a switch and decided to join Darcey at her childish level, exchanging petty barbs. 

She's just a pitiful character. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

4 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Did Tom just tell Darcey she had put on weight???

That was an asshole move.

And yet, if he comes back with an engagement ring she will take it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Tom is using Darcy for publicity.  He just wanted viewers to see that he'd lost weight.

Tom...you are no gentleman....

Don’t let the screen door hit your fat ass on your way back to the UK...

• Love 12