Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

How could Rose breath under Ed? Maybe she was on top.

Why after a night of alleged incredible sex,  is Rose still wearing her pajamas and robe?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Varya will want her mother to get to America as well. Maybe David would be interested. She does speak with a Russian accent, so there’s that.

Way too age appropriate for David. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Why after a night of alleged incredible sex,  is Rose still wearing her pajamas and robe?

Ed was done before she got them off.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

It's mean to think that I really want Yolanda's photos to be released. Especially after I wrote a paper for my insurance class on fraud. I wrote how we all live in a minefield of fraud and it's easy to be duped. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, iwasish said:

George  Costanza watching/listening to his mothers  hospital roommate get a sponge bath.  

His mom was in the hospital recovering from the shock of finding George pleasuring himself on her couch reading her magazine. 

Well, we know Kramer was right about one thing. The Pig Man is real. Spoiler alert...it’s Big Ed.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Hi everybody. This quarantine life has my sleep schedule messed up, I just woke up from a nap. 😂 Looks like I turned it on in time to see Yolanda's fake mess. 🙄

I have to admit I like the older women with younger man storylines best, babygirlLisa and her rough looking self makes me laugh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Hi everybody. This quarantine life has my sleep schedule messed up, I just woke up from a nap. 😂 Looks like I turned it on in time to see Yolanda's fake mess. 🙄

I have to admit I like the older women with younger man storylines best, babygirlLisa and her rough looking self makes me laugh.

Happy to see you! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I nap constantly, glad you’re here

• Love 7