Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, ShoePrincess said:

And please excuse any typos. Dear Prudence, oue snowshoe Siamese, is helping me snark.

Prudence is the name of my imaginary best friend (I imagine her to be a foul-mouthed grandmother who likes scotch, gossip, and knitting). She lets me get away with things I normally guilt myself over.

And she gets an ice cream cake from DQ at least twice a year with "Happy Birthday Prudence" written on it in that delicious, crack-tastic gel icing. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Holy crap this one is just stupid.  There is no other explanation.  She is dumber than dumb.

She said she left high school at 16 due to bullying, but in truth she couldn’t understand what was taught.

• Love 7

OH MY FUCKING GOD. 

I can't believe this girl is actually waiting for PAPERS. The papers are already ON THE INTERNET! GOOD GOD.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love how these idiots always say they're "trying". Which means, they're sitting on the couch feeling sorry for themselves, trying to wish their blubber away.

You are missing the crucial piece of "eating consolation snacks all the time".  If they only sat there and moped, they would not be eating and thus would lose weight! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love how these idiots always say they're "trying". Which means, they're sitting on the couch feeling sorry for themselves, trying to wish their blubber away.

I can vouch for the fact that it doesn’t work. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

She's scared. Why am I not surprised.

I have a question about these giant blobs and their eating habits. Do you ever see anything on their paper plates. wrappers, bags, or boxes that looks like it might have at least a small amount of fiber? How do they manage to push all that junk out the opposite end? I'm serious. How are they not blocked most of the time?

I'm now preparing to hop on the bus to hell. I just have to prepare my panties.

And please excuse any typos. Dear Prudence, oue snowshoe Siamese, is helping me snark.

I think all the grease must help it slide through.

• Love 1

Holy Fuck I was posting and just looked up when they showed a close-up of her bear claw or monster feet bedroom slippers, I almost jumped outta my skin! Not sure why they freaked me out so much, just looked up and wasn't expecting to see them I guess. Sometimes I crack myself up! 😁

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • LOL 11
6 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Good evening pounders! Sorry Im late, how is this one doing so fae?

Perplexing.  SUPER sad childhood.  Absolutely non-functional with basic tasks, like making a phone call or eating gracefully. Dead eyes.  100% addict.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Maybe KC has their own version of NJ Wildwood's "watch the tram car please...."

Thanks for the childhood flashbacks! We rented a house near Wildwood for a week every summer from when I was 10 until I was 16. We spent one day at Wildwood - water park in the afternoon, change, dinner, then evening on the boardwalk. (Funnel cake and shaved ice were necessary purchases.)

• Love 1

She is definitely severely depressed. It’s hard to motivate when you are that depressed.  And I can understand her fear of disappointing people adding to her fear and sadness. It’s a vicious circle - so she would rather avoid.  Or “turtle mode”
I also think thats the reason for her flat affect. She was so beaten down/defeated by her fathers abuse that she has found it easiest to .... just exist. That way you don’t have to worry about things like other people’s expectations and disappointment.  But now there ARE expectations.  And it’s scary.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 10