Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

They know me at my Michaels by name and phone number. I had to stop going for awhile when they started talking to me like we had known each other for years. I got craft-shamed.

I'm back on the horse, though. *huffs another ball of yawn and gnaws on a crayon*

So do purple crayons taste like grapes or what?

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I think this girl needs a personality transplant with the weight loss surgery because there is nothing there.

Right? I can't even muster up the wherewithal to hate her. She's just pathetic and boring. 

3 minutes ago, Gbb said:

SHE LOST THE FUCKING DIET AND WONT ASK FOR A COPY??? 

She "lost" it like she used to "lose" her homework, no doubt. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

I do have leftovers and plenty of wine. I'm in southern Indiana if you want to come over and snark with me.

I'm in British Columbia - we can meet halfway but I already decided that my bra is staying off for the night sooo...

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I think this girl needs a personality transplant with the weight loss surgery because there is nothing there.

Those eyes are vacant, aren’t they??!!

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She wants to be thinner. She most emphatically does not want to give up the pizza and burritos. Her stricken look when Dr. Now told her to lose 80 pounds tells the tale. 

It sounded like losing weight is her mom's idea.  She has always been fat, from looking at her photos. 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I don't know about you guys, but when I'm in SERIOUS Pain, the first thing I think of is going through 4 drive-throughs and filling the car with fat and carbs. 

I feel sorry for the next person to rent that van. After one round trip it probably smells like my brother's car after a year of working at McDonald's.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

I want to make an appt to see Dr Now just to hear him say, How y'all doin?   Then ill tell him, sorry, i just wanted to hear you say that to me 😁😆

Ha ha!  We use it as our regular greeting around my house.  Not sure my kids even know what it comes from, now that I think of it...

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Wow.  She 'lost' her diet papers and tried to eyeball it?  Why do I not believe that she tried all that hard?  She didn't even want it in the first place, she only went along because her Mom made her.  She is 22 with a mental age of 6.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

She's scared. Why am I not surprised.

I have a question about these giant blobs and their eating habits. Do you ever see anything on their paper plates. wrappers, bags, or boxes that looks like it might have at least a small amount of fiber? How do they manage to push all that junk out the opposite end? I'm serious. How are they not blocked most of the time?

I'm now preparing to hop on the bus to hell. I just have to prepare my panties.

And please excuse any typos. Dear Prudence, oue snowshoe Siamese, is helping me snark.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

The Whitley commercials are the worst part of the episode. 🤣😔😈

I'm going to disagree - Jazz, and/or the 7 wives for 1 guy commercial win.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

She LOST the diet?????

She “accidentally” put it in the trash on her way out.  I see zero success here, she just doesn’t want to limit her eating.  Magic surgery please!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Hana Chan said:

Ok, I'm going to speak as someone who's gone though the process of getting this surgery...

THIS SHIT DON'T WORK UNLESS YOU WANT IT TO WORK! You can't half-ass it and expect magical results. You either follow the doctor's instructions or you don't.

And how fucking weak do you have to be to ask for a copy of the diet to be sent to you? You don't even have to speak with the doctor - the PA can send it to you. I just can't...

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

PREACH, GIRLFRIEND!!!!  A to the MEN!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4