Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I took Latin in high school, and out teacher gave us a smattering of Greek as well. I've been grateful for it every day since. I learned more about English in Latin class than I ever did in English. 

We had to have Latin for 2 years; it was available for 4. We also had to have a modern language. I placed out of Michigan's language requirement because I got almost an 800 on the Spanish test. Those prep school nuns were hard core, but it was a great education. Sex ed taught by a nun was a little different, but you can't have everything. 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Poudre said:

She is SERIOUSLY depressed. And with no one to support her, besides Dr.Now, I do feel sorry for her. I know she hasn’t really tried, but I think her underlying problem is depression. And no, I’m not a psychiatrist.

When in the throes of depression you need support. It doesn’t just go away. You cannot just “stop being scared”. I feel really bad for her. And the snarking isn’t fun when somebody is so lost. 
sorry. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

The money mom gave her for a hotel and food  isn't going to last long.   Someone had a good point, she seems high or something.  Or maybe just has no personality.   We're getting down to the final 30 minutes.....

Or overmedicated. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

She has said scared 3,592,622 times this episode.  It's almost like she has a tic.

image.thumb.png.62988898b43a705c20467bc7f5979a6e.png

If that was a long haired tuxedo, that would be the exact look my cat had on his face earlier today when the vet shoved the thermometer up his ass. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'm fairly certain Seana said the mother moved to Phoenix. 

I missed that.   WHoops, I think I'm falling asleep from sheer boredom. 

ANyone think she's going over 700 this time?  

Month whatever, at least 8,-623!   She actually lost weight?   How?    

10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That's right. This is our life now. (weeping) I used to have hopes and dreams! 

I took Latin in high school, and out teacher gave us a smattering of Greek as well. I've been grateful for it every day since. I learned more about English in Latin class than I ever did in English. 

I took Latin, too. I loved it.

• Love 5
Just now, AnnaBanana said:

She loses 35 lbs and thinks she’ll be approved for surgery?!

No kidding. So, it's two more months to get there, plus therapy. Hi, Pounders! I had a meeting that was just over a few minutes ago so I'm tuning in late. Bad planning on my part; I missed so much snark! 

• Love 6
Just now, DEG9 said:

Bet you didn't wear them to a doctors appointment.

I wore a single slipper to the emergency room once - but that was because my foot had swollen to the point that I didn't have a shoe that could fit but the husband's shoes were too floppy. But only one slipper, I still had some self-respect and had my running shoe on the other foot. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

She thinks he is going to approve her for surgery after losing just 36 pounds?

In her mind it means she has “proven” herself.  Dr. Now knows better!  I don’t think she will be getting surgery.

• Love 3