Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

So mommy booted her mountain of lard out?    Wonder what Seana did to Mommy, or did Mommy get another boyfriend?

Is that a different dog waiting for crumbs that will never be dropped?   I thought the other one had short hair?   

Good heavens!   I could gain weight just watching her eat that awful lunch.     So for the next 50 minutes we get to watch her huff Cheetos, and huge sandwiches, in that nasty little house?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Seriously. How big is that pile of steaming bullshit?

I sincerely don't understand how she "lost" the email. For me to permanently delete an email I have to delete it then go and delete it again from the trash. It takes like a month or something before it'll be auto-deleted. Even if she accidentally deleted it from her inbox, she'd probably have had to not look for it for at least a few weeks for it to be completely gone. Which means she wasn't looking for it.

Did she say she lost her apartment? Why? And her mom won't pay the friend anymore... Oy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Callaphera said:

I found out today that the Duolingo app has an option for learning Latin. 

They put it on the bottom of the list with the other made-up languages like Klingon and High Valyrian. 

High school Latin gave me a 100 on every vocabulary and comprehension test ever.  Just do not ask me to be a good speller.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I found out today that the Duolingo app has an option for learning Latin. 

They put it on the bottom of the list with the other made-up languages like Klingon and High Valyrian. 

You can learn Klingon??

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I sincerely don't understand how she "lost" the email. For me to permanently delete an email I have to delete it then go and delete it again from the trash. It takes like a month or something before it'll be auto-deleted. Even if she accidentally deleted it from her inbox, she'd probably have had to not look for it for at least a few weeks for it to be completely gone. Which means she wasn't looking for it.

Did she say she lost her apartment? Why? And her mom won't pay the friend anymore... Oy.

She tosses it, then regrets it. You can't lose a freakin' email!

• Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She wants to be a tour bus driver like her mom, because its the only job she's ever heard of. She's so limited she can't think of anything else. Nurse? Teacher? Licensed electrician? Astronaut? Nuclear physicist? Nah. 

There is a special needs young man who takes the tickets at the movie theater.  He can tell you which screen and where to go.  If he can find a job, this blob should be able to find something.

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

OH MY FUCKING GOD. 

I can't believe this girl is actually waiting for PAPERS. The papers are already ON THE INTERNET! GOOD GOD.

The very same internet where you can find meth head "boyfriends" who will later steal your vehicle.  She knows how to use it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

“I cannot get her to eat her vegetables.”

WAIT, Dr Now knows about the potatoes and corn? Does he talk to the filming crew behind the patient’s back?

I bet they all text him all the time. "Dr. Now, for real, she's shoveling down corn and potatoes like its her job" 

7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

This girl needs to mainline some Prozac.

It could only improve her personality.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She looks so shifty. One minute she's doing a little flirty thing like a six year old, the next she looks like a cornered rabbit, trying not to make any sudden moves. 

Actually, probably a coping technique she developed to survive her dad.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She wants to be a tour bus driver like her mom, because its the only job she's ever heard of. She's so limited she can't think of anything else. Nurse? Teacher? Licensed electrician? Astronaut? Nuclear physicist? Nah. 

ditch digger, janitor, dog washer, sewer inspector...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, and now her mother threw her out? WHAT IS GOING ON??

Eating a bag of chips and two sandwiches of something mixed with lots of mayo is certainly going to make that all better. 

That pouty face stirs my inner rage.

• Love 9