Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Dear Dr. Paradise:

1. Boo! I want Lola and Lola's wig of the week.
2. That's fucking cruel to make appointments with the stars of this show and make them wait in that two inch wide waiting room.
3. WTF was with having to go through your unfinished garage to get there?!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

If she didn't buy 2 seats the poor person next to her

Wasn't that Southwest?    No airline will sell her only one seat.   The other passengers would call a lawyer over that.    I wouldn't put up with it as a passenger either.    

Poor Dr. Paradise.    She is absolutely ignoring everything Dr. Paradise is saying, isn't she? 

I bet Mom's touring was something more interesting than bus driver.    Mommy just doesn't strike me as someone with a regular job then, and as someone else guessed, maybe stripper?   Or groupie or roadie. 

If I see Twitney Thore on that building one more time, I'm pushing her off the edge.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

Unless you wore them to important appointments, you are forgiven. (As I sit here in my llama leggings...)

I have llama leggings!  I got them at Walmart at Christmas.  Comfy!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Wasn't that Southwest?    No airline will sell her only one seat.   The other passengers would call a lawyer over that.    I wouldn't put up with it as a passenger either. 

Twatney claims that unless TLC is paying, she only buys one seat and just snarks back makes long winded IG posts about how MEEEEEN people are for body-shaming her when they complain.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Sorry but I think her father was right to talk about her weight.  More abusive to let your child reach 500 pounds

I’m sure her father didn’t “talk” about her weight. I’m sure it was cruel and abusive language.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Sorry but I think her father was right to talk about her weight.  More abusive to let your child reach 500 pounds

I think dear old Dad was doing more than talking to her.  😞

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Twatney claims that unless TLC is paying, she only buys one seat and just snarks back makes long winded IG posts about how MEEEEEN people are for body-shaming her when they complain.

Body shaming? She's trespassing into their seat and she feels persecuted? 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, umgoblue said:

I walk away from the tv for a moment and I hear is mouth breathing.  I hate mouth breathing.  I come back to find out that she is just trying to get into the car.

Seana,

Mouth breathing happens when you keep your trap open and your tongue hanging out.  Please.please.please fermez la bouche (have returned to my Rosetta stone lessons!)...

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, MsVixen said:

I'm so sick of Whitney's commercial!  Why does she have to sacrifice someone at all?  Doe she NOT know how to handle a boyfriend and a female friend?

When you sacrifice them, you can then eat their heart. Fried with fava beans. Delicious!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
Just now, MsVixen said:

I'm so sick of Whitney's commercial!  Why does she have to sacrifice someone at all?  Doe she NOT know how to handle a boyfriend and a female friend?

Isn't it a boyfriend a a male friend? Bit different.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I wore slippers to the hospital but then I had just broken my arm on a wet bathroom floor and had to dress myself with said broken arm, actually I would like a medal for that one.

I hereby bestow upon you, Chicklet, in recognition of your commitment to being properly shod under extreme duress, the Order of the Pounder. Go in peace. 

1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

So can Dr Paradise help her break free from her zombie-fied state?   

Oh I didn't realize she was a swimmer,  oh I can definitely see that.  Yup, yeah......sure

She's a swimmer. So's a manatee. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Poudre said:

I’m sure her father didn’t “talk” about her weight. I’m sure it was cruel and abusive language.

Yeah, intervention at a young age would have been a good thing but hurtful comments only make things worse.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Would bitch-slappin' her be MEEEEEN 'cause I really, really need want to.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

You should  come join us at the snark fest for My Big Fat Fatuous Lie...uhhh, Fabulous  Life. 😉

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Ivylady said:

Hey, y'all! I had to work late, so I'm just joining in. Looks like I'm in for a lot of fun. 

The snark is WAAAY more interesting than this non-loser.

• Love 6