Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

So we spend a full 12 months on this bullshit, but only 6 months on Carlton and Shantel...poundticipants who actually lost weight?!  What kind of bullshit is that?

Am I missing something?  Do they actually think this wash, rinse, repeat is entertaining?

• Love 12
Just now, fonfereksglen said:

The peeing in the hot tub with others in the tub SHOULD have ended the show.

The skiing scene with the world's most delicate and slow split as she screams bloody blue murder and demands that the producer saves her is my personal favourite. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

I have llama leggings!  I got them at Walmart at Christmas.  Comfy!

I have Chihuahua pajama pants. They're bright blue fleece. My friend gave them to me for Christmas one year and I wore them to my parents' house for Christmas breakfast (I think my mom was disappointed that I changed before going to my uncle's for dinner).

Did I hear him offer her a possible group home option? She needs to get out of that hotel room.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

So we spend a full 12 months on this bullshit, but only 6 months on Carlton and Shantel...poundticipants who actually lost weight?!  What kind of bullshit is that?

Am I missing something?  Do they actually think this wash, rinse, repeat is entertaining?

C and S will get two more episodes.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

OK, she's now up 2 lbs. higher than her starting weight.     Month 1 659, now 661.   

How does Dr. Now keep himself from slapping the snot out of this fool?  

OH!!!!! This isn't the weight gaining program ? MY BAD !!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I hope she understands how lucky she is to have Dr. Now in her life: arranging for permanent housing, getting her ongoing therapy with Dr. Paradise, and sending/giving her 1,321,078 copies of the diet!

Goodnight Pounders, couldn't have gotten through this without you all!

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

I wonder why he doesn’t hospitalize her With a controlled diet as he often does.

She is probably too healthy to justify hospitalization.  She is only 22 and her eating hasn't caught up to her just yet... but give her another 5 years, and she will probably deteriorate enough.

THis was a real snoozefest.  Good night, everyone!

Edited by Hellga
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

I wonder why he doesn’t hospitalize her With a controlled diet as he often does.

That usually happens if there is a medical issue. In her case, it's a mental issue.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4