Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

She takes the dog out "sometimes?" Where is that poor animal pooping and peeing when Seana can't be bothered to amble outside instead of of the snack room?!

That's the Hoarder's crossover.  

Edited by fonfereksglen
I can't spell.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ShoePrincess said:

Eating ice cream out of the carton and chips out of the bag is going to result in weight gain, not loss.

Maybe something will finally click with the fourth copy of the diet.

Hope springs  eternal,  usually  unjustified. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ShoePrincess said:

Eating ice cream out of the carton and chips out of the bag is going to result in weight gain, not loss.

Maybe something will finally click with the fourth copy of the diet.

Looking at my watch....nah.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

She takes the dog out "sometimes?" Where is that poor animal pooping and peeing when Seana can't be bothered to amble outside instead of of the snack room?!

I saw she put pee pads down on the motel room floor.

I think the only future she has is to get in the old interwebs and find herself a dude who's got a major fat fetish.  But her personality is so null and void that could present a problem.  The older Slayton sister had more going for her than Seana.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Hopefully snarkable? I might have to add that to my list of trash tv to watch...

Watch the season where she keeps having "dance battles" with another dance class troupe. Or just watch Twat "dance". Her little shuffle-shuffle-arm raise-"Wow, so good and difficult, guys!" never gets old. 

OH and when her trainer finds her stuffing Starbucks chocolate chip cookies in her maw while sitting in her car outside his gym. Heh. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Doesn't the hotel have a pool? 

Oh here we go. How much has she gained back? I say 27 pounds. 

SHE LOST THE DIET AGAIN.

Probably didn't look for the pool.  The "snack station" was on the way.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Watch the season where she keeps having "dance battles" with another dance class troupe. Or just watch Twat "dance". Her little shuffle-shuffle-arm raise-"Wow, so good and difficult, guys!" never gets old. 

OH and when her trainer finds her stuffing Starbucks chocolate chip cookies in her maw while sitting in her car outside his gym. Heh. 

You forgot the best part.   The twerking.  Always the twerking. 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Maybe, TLC needs to have “try outs” for this show. And you have to lose at least 15 pounds to submit your application.  There needs to be some minimum requirement.  Two wasted hrs...,no. 

Agreed. There should be some degree of screening participants for probability of success. (Though screening sure as hell doesn’t pay off on “Hoarders”...)

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I wore slippers to the hospital but then I had just broken my arm on a wet bathroom floor and had to dress myself with said broken arm, actually I would like a medal for that one.

How about a merit badge?

image.thumb.png.6bffc8ead359cfc26b34225ce9b4176b.png

She gained 25 pounds?!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

She's gained more weight. And she doesn't understand it. Seven minutes left in the episode. The only suspense is if Dr. Now is going to fire her as a patient.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 5