Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Ivylady said:

Seana is going to end up like Sean: angling for a nursing home bed where she can eat herself to death. 

So sad @Ivylady but possibly true. How ironic that her very name is the feminine version of Sean.

1 minute ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I’m only up to her second office visit and OH MY GOD. Whine whine whine. I lost “the papers” again. Is she dim? I feel like Dr N is about to blow a gasket

Heh heh @Tabbygirl521 you ain't seen nothin' yet! 😊

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Kid said:

She lost the papers with his diet!!!  That’s a first.  I bet she didn’t leave any food in the hotel room.

That was deliberate.  All she needed to do was pick up the phone and ask  him to send her another set. Again, this guy doesn’t take care of her he feeds her!!!

No, her life does NOT rest in Dr Now’s hands her life rest in her own hands!

It’s online! Along with several zillion other similar diets. She’s an IDIOT. On purpose. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, ShoePrincess said:

She's scared. Why am I not surprised.

I have a question about these giant blobs and their eating habits. Do you ever see anything on their paper plates. wrappers, bags, or boxes that looks like it might have at least a small amount of fiber? How do they manage to push all that junk out the opposite end? I'm serious. How are they not blocked most of the time?

I'm now preparing to hop on the bus to hell. I just have to prepare my panties.

And please excuse any typos. Dear Prudence, oue snowshoe Siamese, is helping me snark.

That “food” is self-lubricating/propelling. Ever use a restroom at a state fair? They always smell the same, a scent my sister calls “corn diarrhea.”

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is "trying really hard" will mean up 20 more pounds.   

I could hardly stand this one. Flat affect, lazy, irresponsible and here's what I don't like: she's truly not interested in losing weight. This big baby can't take care of herself let alone a cute little dog. Even if she had a great support system, i still doubt she would make it.