Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Have you been peeping in my window??

You should do those dishes in the sink. Not judging or anything, just saying. 

I mean NO, of course not! I would never!

Oh and I brought your newspaper closer to the door for you. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gbb said:

Oh FFS. I can’t with this woman. 

“I lost the papers again. And the email. And forgot who I am. Everything but food.”

Some pizza sauce dripped on them and she mistook the papers for a bonus slice.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I want to slap that nasty, childish pout of hers right off of that face.    But I'll have to rip those hideous piercings out first, so I don't hurt my hand.  

She's pathetic, she lost the diet again.   And she needs to take those hideous bear slippers off.

Month 1---659

Month 4---658   (after eating two copies of Dr. Now's diet, with a ton of chocolate syrup and whipped cream on it) (Guess she stopped for a minor pee break on the way into the office).

Someone needs to break it to the care dot com kid that she doesn't have any dimples.

Magnum Ice Cream commercials!   Oh the humanity. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, ShoePrincess said:

We might be neighbors. Or pass each other in Schnucks. Or something like that.

No doubt. I am more of a Walmart person. Schnucks is expensive but I go there when I want the good stuff. 🙃

• Love 2
Just now, babyhouseman said:

In addition to having an eating problem, she has a paper losing problem. I hope Lola can find her a support group for that. 

On what will she write her letter to her father on though?! How will she explain that to Lola? 

Why is Dr Now asking a grown-ass woman where her "mom" is?! She's not an invalid ... she doesn't need her mother policing her!