Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

We are having the weirdest weather. It was almost 60 degrees today and now the wind is blowing like crazy and I heard a big clap of thunder. And by morning we could see snow showers. Ming the Merciless must be bored again.

The other day I had to scrape frost off my windows in the morning and on my way home it was 59 degrees.

Edited by ams1001
30 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Are you in Utah? I do paper crafting (don't judge me) and Utah is the mecca for stores and people who do it. Would love to go there just to shop (I'm not LDS but a lot of people who have the same hobby are).

No. I'm in Iowa. But I converted to LDS about 10 yrs ago and a lot of the missionaries we get are from Utah. I don't do much crafting, but the women with kids do. Oh wait, I did make 3 rag wreaths for my bedroom. I guess that counts.

wreath finally.jpg

Edited by aliya
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Guide on a tour bus, I think--like a trolley tour narrator, maybe?  Whatever job requires a cut-out shoulder shirt, a jaunty "Captain-and-Tennille-type" leather cap, and a large upper back tattoo...

Maybe KC has their own version of NJ Wildwood's "watch the tram car please...."

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

How are you feeling, Hana Chan?  Doing okay with the aftermath?

I'm doing really well. Am getting active again and eating portions that look like a toddler's servings, but it's working out so far.

• Love 8

At finally shown, 658.   Goal is to lose 80 lbs. in two months.  Why is she embarrassed about Mom seeing it?  SHe's force fed her to get to this weight.   I really thought she was going to hit 700.   

"I don't think eating too little is the problem".  Way to go Dr. Now.   Mommy almost laughed when he said that.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, ShoePrincess said:

Dr. Now would not approve of my eating habit tonight. Confit duck leg, thinly sliced potatoes tossed with shalots and garlic and roasted in the rendered duck fat until the edges are crispy, salad, and a really good Cabernet to wash it down (and to get me through the trainwreck that is Seana).

Did you bring enough to share with the class? (Please say yes, please say yes.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, suev33 3 said:

I want to make an appt to see Dr Now just to hear him say, How y'all doin?   Then ill tell him, sorry, i just wanted to hear you say that to me 😁😆

Maybe you could pay him to record that for your outgoing voicemail message.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Closed caption attributed Cassandra statement of Seana's weight:  Woman's voice #4

Hahahahahaha.  She has been reduced to a number and not even #1. 
I am sure she is salty about it. I am for her by proxy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Hana Chan said:

I'm doing really well. Am getting active again and eating portions that look like a toddler's servings, but it's working out so far.

Wait until you start having the energy of a teenager again.  I find myself bouncing off the walls and I don't touch caffeine.  

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

Why don't these people just rent a u-haul and fit it out with a mattress?

I think there's a real business opportunity here for one of you entrepreneurial Pounders!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Damn, a huge pizza roll appetizer BEFORE her extra large delivery pizza and cinnamon knots arrived? She's hard core.

And, oh my, the one pant leg rolled up, one pant leg down fashion statement....................

She gangsta

• LOL 12
9 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

All these driving and eating scenes remind me of that episode of "Designing Women" when they went to Graceland and stopped at every roadside gas station for food. "It's like we're on some sort of pig tour," Julia said.

I pay for hulu JUST for that show.  One of my all-time favorites, and it was so hard to find until hulu picked it up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I play with stickers and paper on the reg. 

*judges you anyway*

Hey, I color in adult coloring books. I used to embroider and got a a nice pattern to work on after retirement, but so far I'm just reading, playing computer games, & cleaning the house. Coloring books is about all I can handle.  I did go back to 20 hrs at work, but from home so I don't have to deal w/other humans.

• Love 8

Seana: I need a large stuffed crust pizza, some cinnamon bun twists with extra icing, a 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew and some bread sticks.

Dr. Now: I told you to stop calling me when you wanted food.

Seana: But Dr. Now, you said to call you if I needed anything!

• LOL 16

She lost the papers with his diet!!!  That’s a first.  I bet she didn’t leave any food in the hotel room.

That was deliberate.  All she needed to do was pick up the phone and ask  him to send her another set. Again, this guy doesn’t take care of her he feeds her!!!

No, her life does NOT rest in Dr Now’s hands her life rest in her own hands!

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Is the crotch of her pants ripped wide open?  It's blurred out.   I feel so sorry for the camera crew.    

She didn't lose the diet, she ate it with a side of Chianti, and some fava beans.    By the way, isn't Dr. Now's diet on his website, and all over the internet? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

She is sick to her stomach by her 'nervousness' of having to lose 80 pounds, but not the crap she has been shoving down her pie hole the entire episode.  Go figure😒

And she just said munt...reading verbatim.

Edited by umgoblue
Because scrap and crap are two different things, although her food looks like scraps for the garbage disposal.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Hey, I color in adult coloring books. I used to embroider and got a a nice pattern to work on after retirement, but so far I'm just reading, playing computer games, & cleaning the house. Coloring books is about all I can handle.  I did go back to 20 hrs at work, but from home so I don't have to deal w/other humans.

They know me at my Michaels by name and phone number. I had to stop going for awhile when they started talking to me like we had known each other for years. I got craft-shamed.

I'm back on the horse, though. *huffs another ball of yarn and gnaws on a crayon*

Edited by Callaphera
fuck off, autocorrect
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

Our winner is @Hellga!  Sure, they overestimated by 20 pounds, but we Pounders were thinking 700 pounds were in the rearview for Seana. Johnny, tell them what they've won!

You've won your very own extra large recliner to park right next to the kitchen counter so your caretaker can slide the food to you without your having to get up, a free pass to go wherever you like without shoes, your very own scrubby sponge on a stick for bathing and a one day supply of food to include one extra large pizza, 6 burritos, a stack of hash browns, multiple bowls of as yet to be identified food products, and 5 fast food runs for super sized meals!  Keep up the good work and you may qualify to receive a small dog for you to use as a napkin!

• LOL 19
  • Love 1