Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Good for you!!!

How are you maintaining the weight?  

Watch what I eat, stationary bike aerobics or light weights. 6 days a week.

Holidays I eat WHATEVER I WANT - then go back  on a healthy plan the next day .

Thanks for asking !!! 👍 ❤️

• Love 13
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Why no napkins? Licking your fingers is not a substitute!

Chopsticks are the answer.

That's how I eat flamin' hot Cheetos and Doritos without staining my fingers red with powdered shame.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Last Sunday after church I stopped by Domino's and got a small thin crust veggie pizza. I am not supposed to shop on the Sabbath; I can't even take the missionaries out to eat on the Sabbath, so I knew I was doing wrong, but... hey, every 6 months or so, I like a pizza on thin crust. Shoot me.

And in case I hadn't sinned enough by shopping on the Sabbath - I got pineapple on it. 😄

(Before people go nuts, we don't really count it as a sin, just something you aren't supposed to do on the Sabbath. No one's going to hell over a pizza.)

But people should go to hell for pineapple on pizza! 

(just kidding but can't take that_

• LOL 8
17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

All the fast food scenes are going to kill me tonight: our cat injured himself somehow so we took him to the vet, found out that he was running a fever on top of hobbling around on three legs, and cost us enough that ordering pizza (my stress meal) is out of the picture because I can't stomach a $5 laziness tax delivery charge but I just walked a 15 pound cat back and forth to the vet in a duffel bag carrier so there's no way I'm going anyway and I already took off my pants and bra. Wait, this isn't my blog?

*deep breath*

Hi, guys. How y'all doin' what brings you here don't mind the Arby's across the road we have the meats. 

I love stream of consciousness writing.  🙂

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

Watch what I eat, stationary bike aerobics or light weights. 6 days a week.

Holidays I eat WHATEVER I WANT - then go back  on a healthy plan the next day .

Thanks for asking !!! 👍 ❤️

We need to message!  I've just reached my goal weight and would love to discuss it with someone who's been through the same thing!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Gbb said:

I’m getting a serious 1000 lb sisters vibe from Seana. Something about the cadence of her speech and the way the holds her mouth. It’s eery. 

But can you balance an empty beer can on her forehead shelf?

Can you balance a full beer can on her forehead shelf?

Poor imitation at best. She's like the Great Value version. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
Just now, LizzyB said:

She has the meth teeth, if not the meth body.

I wouldn't be surprised if her piercings were the culprit. She's got two lip piercings and her tongue pierced. That can really wreck your teeth by constantly banging into them.

• Useful 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

Last Sunday after church I stopped by Domino's and got a small thin crust veggie pizza. I am not supposed to shop on the Sabbath; I can't even take the missionaries out to eat on the Sabbath, so I knew I was doing wrong, but... hey, every 6 months or so, I like a pizza on thin crust. Shoot me.

And in case I hadn't sinned enough by shopping on the Sabbath - I got pineapple on it. 😄

(Before people go nuts, we don't really count it as a sin, just something you aren't supposed to do on the Sabbath. No one's going to hell over a pizza.)

I think assanti is going to hell over pizza

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Chopsticks are the answer.

That's how I eat flamin' hot Cheetos and Doritos without staining my fingers red with powdered shame.

Which probably slow down your eating habit. I know it would mine.

600 pounds of helpful hints!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

We are having the weirdest weather. It was almost 60 degrees today and now the wind is blowing like crazy and I heard a big clap of thunder. And by morning we could see snow showers. Ming the Merciless must be bored again.

• LOL 10
Just now, Azubah said:

Nonsense. She finally left the dad when he threatened to burn his child to death, so she must be okay.

I'm talking about the food she cooked for her daughter.  Did you see the plates?  

• Love 2

I have a theory about mom's enabling - the husband was a total waste of skin, and the daughter is a reminder of her failure. Since she can't smother the kid with a pillow, she's going to kill her with food, and start from scratch. Or something like that.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

My dad got a new hip! All went well, according to my mom. They got him up in the afternoon and he was able to do a bit of a sideways shuffle with the walker; he'll start physical therapy tomorrow. Barring unforseen circumstances, he'll come home Friday afternoon.

Hope everything goes well!  

20 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Ok my fingers are limbered up after staying home from work today. Hope it's a good one. And oh my I ate birthday cake today. And only once piece but since it was my birthday I think I deserved it.

Happy Birthday!

THis gal is so passive.  "I will go if you take me".  Does she make any decisions for herself proactively, that are not related to ordering food or asking for food?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Now, now, she could put on a really pretty sheet like Penny.  Or was that someone else who talked about their sheet choices for sexy times? 

Not Penny but it was her season, can't think of the name. I think I have watched every episode of this and they start to blend together.

• Love 1