Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

In fairness to Seana, that's a really well-kept double wide.

And...why is her caretaker making her food?! She's pretty damn mobile!

Those piercings aren't doing her any favors. I'm amazed that we constantly see people who are housebound and unable to work somehow have money for bad tattoos and too many piercings.

That reminds me... I need to get over to the piercing studio to have my helix ring put back in. I had to take it out for the surgery and I've never been able to put a captive ball ring in on my own.

Four burritos for breakfast.... oy...

• Love 6
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

1245 calories today - 3 years on 3/1/20 that I reached my goal of 168 pounds.

Still 168 !!!! YAY!!!!!!

Toilet shot, first thing !!!!! 😁

Good for you!!!

How are you maintaining the weight?  

• Love 2

Hello Pounders!

I am here within 5 minutes of the start time. 🙂

Eating habit: Pringles, crackers, cheese...this is slightly reminiscent of a poundticipants horrible diet.  I have to be better...but, next time.  I am going to give myself ONE cheat meal.

• LOL 5
7 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Ok my fingers are limbered up after staying home from work today. Hope it's a good one. And oh my I ate birthday cake today. And only once piece but since it was my birthday I think I deserved it.

Happy Youday!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Hello Pounders!

I am here within 5 minutes of the start time. 🙂

Eating habit: Pringles, crackers, cheese...this is slightly reminiscent of a poundticipants horrible diet.  I have to be better...but, next time.  I am going to give myself ONE cheat meal.

Just stay away from the yogurt and grapes. 

• LOL 8
3 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

1245 calories today - 3 years on 3/1/20 that I reached my goal of 168 pounds.

Still 168 !!!! YAY!!!!!!

Toilet shot, first thing !!!!! 😁

Congratulations!!!!🍾🎉🎈 

• Love 4

Good evening Pounders. I'm here for the duration tonight. I'm enjoying a home alone week while my husband is enjoying a week of skiing in Utah.

Is "I don't want to live like this" on the bingo card?

And does wanting to slap that pouty look off her face while her caretaker/enabler is preparing her hog trough ... I mean, meal make me a bad person?

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I discovered that my local Target has Cheesecake Factory cheese cakes, so I was naughty.     

Barnes & Noble Cafes carry Cheesecake Factory products. I like the chocolate cheesecake. Luckily the store closest to me does not have a cafe. 😉

• LOL 1