Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

So let me get this straight.  He threatened to put out his cigarette in the gas tank with her in the car.  That is some heinous shit, right there.  Who actually thinks of some shit like that?!  And mom nonchalantly states that she wasn't going to allow him to KILL her.  WTF!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, MelissaMinion said:

“If I saw it, I wanted it, I ate it.”

I hope she didn't have a crush on a boy. 

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Did she make a whole bag of pizza rolls to eat with her pizza?

She got cinnamon bites. 

Jesus, Cricket. You are dumb as a plank.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

So do they get pierced when ‘THIN’ And then forget to take them out before the fat grows around them? Or do they put the hideous facial tidbits in to distract from what’s going INTO their face?

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Damn, a huge pizza roll appetizer BEFORE her extra large delivery pizza and cinnamon knots arrived? She's hard core.

And, oh my, the one pant leg rolled up, one pant leg down fashion statement....................

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

So do they get pierced when ‘THIN’ And then forget to take them out before the fat grows around them? Or do they put the hideous facial tidbits in to distract from what’s going INTO their face?

Never thought of this!

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

Hello, Pounders! Tonight, in the Minion household, pizza IS on da diet...

Last Sunday after church I stopped by Domino's and got a small thin crust veggie pizza. I am not supposed to shop on the Sabbath; I can't even take the missionaries out to eat on the Sabbath, so I knew I was doing wrong, but... hey, every 6 months or so, I like a pizza on thin crust. Shoot me.

And in case I hadn't sinned enough by shopping on the Sabbath - I got pineapple on it. 😄

(Before people go nuts, we don't really count it as a sin, just something you aren't supposed to do on the Sabbath. No one's going to hell over a pizza.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

So let me get this straight.  He threatened to put out his cigarette in the gas tank with her in the car.  That is some heinous shit, right there.  Who actually thinks of some shit like that?!  And mom nonchalantly states that she wasn't going to allow him to KILL her.  WTF!

Even better, the courts thought it would be a good idea for her to spend summers with him!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Why no napkins? Licking your fingers is not a substitute!

she probably ate the napkins, so all that's left are the fingers. And if she eats them she can't pick up more food, so...

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Azubah said:

So is that a blurred-out sibling?

Yes. Who would ever give permission to have their picture shown on this program?    So Seana has totally broken the myth of skinny Meth users.    I see which side of the family Seana follows, Mom is very round in the spare tire area.    So the mother hands her two full plates?  Now we know who the real enabler is, along with the care giver, and the pizza delivery person.  

• Love 5

Hi all!  I am a bit late to the game, I was wrangling with hotel internet.  My eating habit today will be strawberries with sour cream and some bread and butter.  But I had Vietnamese fusion pork bowl for lunch today and a pear-almond muffin for a coffee break, so I am all set.

This gal is irritating.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Good for you!!!

How are you maintaining the weight?  

Watch what I eat, stationary bike aerobics or light weights. 6 days a week.

Holidays I eat WHATEVER I WANT - then go back  on a healthy plan the next day .

Thanks for asking !!! 👍 ❤️

• Love 13