Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

I dont understand how mom can be ok with feeding piles of crap food to her super obese 22 year old. 

I'll bet you anything that Mom has a massive guilt complex over what happened with her ex-husband and Seana is able to manipulate her into doing what she wants.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Her mother not only rented something big enough to haul her mountain of a daughter to Houston (is it too much to hope for a U-Haul van?), but brought her a lot of food too.   Does the mother have a big policy on her daughter?   Or does she hate her for some reason?

Mommy is not only a bad mother, and enabler, but she's huge too.    Where's the dog?    

Not another epic drive thru marathon to Houston.      No Supersized this Friday, so I guess we get to see the drive thrus tonight. 

I had to put the captions on, I can't understand a word she's mumbling. 

What did she just squeeze onto her giant sandwich?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

Lord forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm starting to take some of these sob stories with a little grain of salt.   I'm seeing yet another fat brat.   Wow those we some ugly-ass tats.... prerequisite for being in this show obviously.   Mom should have rented a van and put her in the rear, it always works.  So seeing Dr Now is mom's idea, yeah that's great.  

(P.S.  I don't like her)

Edited by Snarkastikate
Typo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

But people should go to hell for pineapple on pizza! 

(just kidding but can't take that_

I used to think pineapple on pizza was an abomination, but I get pizza for the missionaries and one time they asked for pineapple on it (is it a western thing? most of these guys are from Utah). I tried a piece and I liked it. Who knew?

• Love 3

I wonder if she’s gonna walk in his office with a big old sandwich in her hand?!!!

She has not stopped eating since she got on the road.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5