Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: Seana's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

All these driving and eating scenes remind me of that episode of "Designing Women" when they went to Graceland and stopped at every roadside gas station for food. "It's like we're on some sort of pig tour," Julia said.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
Just now, Chicklet said:

I don't know about you guys, but when I'm in SERIOUS Pain, the first thing I think of is going through 4 drive-throughs and filling the car with fat and carbs. 

Doesn't everyone? Forget loading up on painkillers and going to bed. Give me a cheese steak and some chili fries!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

We are having the weirdest weather. It was almost 60 degrees today and now the wind is blowing like crazy and I heard a big clap of thunder. And by morning we could see snow showers. Ming the Merciless must be bored again.

We were supposed to get 6-12" of snow. Thankfully, the storm passed just south of us and it's a beautiful (if cold) day. Just like in Fargo. 

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

It's been so hard. Wah wah wah. What's so hard about sitting on your ass riding in a car?

The fast food joints being too far apart!!!

• LOL 6

My fantasy is that someday one of these constant food shovelers like Seana will waltz into Dr. Now's office, go up to the scale, take off their shoes (if they wear any), and hand their giant sandwich to Cassandra to hold.     You don't want to know what I hope Cassandra does with that sandwich, and the poundticipant's head either .    I bet Cassandra could bitch slap one of these idiot to tears with a What a burger big burger.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hana Chan said:

I'm having dessert - one Trader Joe's chocolate mint ice cream sandwich. It's about the size of double-stuff Oreo and it's sublime! 

Then again, anything would be sublime after several weeks of protein shakes.

Those are soooooooo good!

1 minute ago, Hana Chan said:

I'm having dessert - one Trader Joe's chocolate mint ice cream sandwich. It's about the size of double-stuff Oreo and it's sublime! 

Then again, anything would be sublime after several weeks of protein shakes.

How are you feeling, Hana Chan?  Doing okay with the aftermath?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

I get pizza for the missionaries and one time they asked for pineapple on it (is it a western thing? most of these guys are from Utah

Are you in Utah? I do paper crafting (don't judge me) and Utah is the mecca for stores and people who do it. Would love to go there just to shop (I'm not LDS but a lot of people who have the same hobby are).

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Where are they coming from?

"I just hope the fast food places aren't too far apart on the road."

Oy.

Once again, none of these people ever packs a cooler.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Thank goodness for closed captioning.  All is hear is marble, marble, marble, swish.

It's un-in-tel-ligible
I just can't get it through my skull
It's hard to bargle nawdle zouss(?)
With all these marbles in my mouth

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, materialgirl101 said:

Her mother was touring? In what capacity? What is her job? 

Guide on a tour bus, I think--like a trolley tour narrator, maybe?  Whatever job requires a cut-out shoulder shirt, a jaunty "Captain-and-Tennille-type" leather cap, and a large upper back tattoo...

• LOL 20

Dr. Now would not approve of my eating habit tonight. Confit duck leg, thinly sliced potatoes tossed with shalots and garlic and roasted in the rendered duck fat until the edges are crispy, salad, and a really good Cabernet to wash it down (and to get me through the trainwreck that is Seana). The thing is, I only eat like this once in a while. Unlike Seana who thinks 4 frozen burritos and 6 frozen hash brown patties is an acceptable breakfast. 

Do these people even taste the food they shovel into their pie holes? Personally, I think it's the shoveling, not the actual food, that gives them pleasure.

• Love 8