Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

I just drove by there yesterday and yes, they still are. Although I'm still scratching my head they let her leave in such an unbecoming dress. All the alterations and corSETTS in this world won't make that disastrous dress look good on Baby Beluga.

I doubt they had a choice. Nicole wants what she wants, when she wants it. It wouldn’t have mattered what the saleswoman suggested, that’s the dress Nicole wants, and nothing will deter her. I bet she will insist that Azan NOT see it before the ceremony, not because of tradition, but so that he can’t veto it. It’s a big fuck you, I’ll wear what I want.

• Love 5

I am watching the Saturday night preview. Holy Moly all of that shit with Azan and then other women was caught in film! I'll betcha if it hadn't been filmed that Nicole never would have admitted it. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

I am watching the Saturday night preview. Holy Moly all of that shit with Azan and then other women was caught in film! I'll betcha if it hadn't been filmed that Nicole never would have admitted it. 

I bet he convinces her it’s someone else or it was before they met.

The producers totally set her up to

get that call while filming.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, spankydoll said:

I noticed Azan picked up the phone right away when Nicole called and he had a different tone when he knew she was upset. 

• Love 1

Couldn't Nicole get arrested for showing that much skin in Morocco?  I thought the staff told her that a cover up or shawl wouldn't work.  

If Mae really is staying with Nicole at all, I hope she's really watching her carefully.  Playing around that pond at the apt complex might not be safe.  Recently, I've read of several adults who were killed by alligators as they walked near water.

http://abc7news.com/pets-animals/missing-womans-remains-found-inside-alligator/3583122/

• Love 2

With all the talk of did she or didn't she bring May to Morocco, I gotta think she did because the paps would have found May and taken photos of her here, no? I'm thinking its easier to not be snapped by paps and put on social media if one is on a more remote town in Morocco and there are local rules there...the kind of rules that come with dank, dark horrible prison cells. So sadly, I'm thinking she does go, and she does bring the child with her. Awful if its true. She really is a mess.

• Love 3

Just curious if anyone know of a documentary on 'bezness victims'? There's more than one on the mail-order bride syndrome, but I'm not aware of any about the love rats. 

Maybe someone out there could produce one, and call it, "Takin' Care of Bezness?"

8 minutes ago, gingerella said:

With all the talk of did she or didn't she bring May to Morocco, I gotta think she did because the paps would have found May and taken photos of her here, no? I'm thinking its easier to not be snapped by paps and put on social media if one is on a more remote town in Morocco and there are local rules there...the kind of rules that come with dank, dark horrible prison cells. So sadly, I'm thinking she does go, and she does bring the child with her. Awful if its true. She really is a mess.

I recall seeing some photos someplace online that may have been introduced to verify that May was indeed left here in the United States. That being said, I cannot attest to the validity of the photographs, but the overall consensus seemed to be that May was indeed left here in the States.

The particulars have not stayed with me, but my feeling of relief did.

Again, I'm not 100% on this. Not at all. But, I hope it helps.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Couldn't Nicole get arrested for showing that much skin in Morocco?  I thought the staff told her that a cover up or shawl wouldn't work.  

If Mae really is staying with Nicole at all, I hope she's really watching her carefully.  Playing around that pond at the apt complex might not be safe.  Recently, I've read of several adults who were killed by alligators as they walked near water.

http://abc7news.com/pets-animals/missing-womans-remains-found-inside-alligator/3583122/

I wouldn't let my child play near any pond in Florida! It's crawling with alligators. 

In college my roommates from Florida had horror stories about how people were even afraid to leave their dogs unwatched in their yards for very long. Those things get out and crawl around the neighborhoods sometimes and are even found in creek beds. 

I'll admit to having a parenting style that's a bit on the helicopter side, but I don't trust ponds in Florida.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I think Nicole knows she's going to get blasted by viewers after tonight's episode so she posted this on her instagram, comments turned off of course. 

Wait till the viewers find out she was cavorting around Morocco after all this happened.   I’m sure playing the victim gave her a thrill. 

• Love 2

Nicole posted this picture in October 30,2017, which makes it appear that May is with her in Morocco. However, this could be a photo from last season, but not posted until October: 

7 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

Her Family should file for custody of May

Once the money runs out Nicole will be surprised what life in Morrocco is really like

They have no grounds to sue for custody. Mae is fed, clothed, not beaten, and appears to be happy. Taking a child to Morocco is not grounds for removal.

people do way more awful things to children and don't lose them.

and considering how horribly Nicole's parents enable her, the chances of them doing anything that might irritate her in the slightest, like filing for custody, are nil.

• Love 10
On 6/13/2018 at 7:35 AM, Real Eyes said:

I don’t think Nicole is physically ugly.  She is just obese. She’d be cute were she normal weight. 

I don't think so. Her ugly inside would radiate out. 

• Love 12
On 6/15/2018 at 10:55 AM, Miss Chevious said:

corSETTS

Yeah, is that the uh-uh-uhppah-clahss pronunciation in The Sunshine State?   All three women (Nicole, Mom, Saleslady) pronounced it that way. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

Nicole posted this picture in October 30,2017, which makes it appear that May is with her in Morocco. However, this could be a photo from last season, but not posted until October: 

This season was filmed after October 31st? I thought Azan was denied during the Christmas season so she would not have left till Jan or Feb. 

• Love 1

You may be correct about the filming timeline. If so, this photo might have been taken last season when we are sure the three of them were in Morocco together. To me, May never looks any older from season to season 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

Her Family should file for custody of May

Once the money runs out Nicole will be surprised what life in Morrocco is really like

18cvy5.jpg

I agree about the custody.  If Mae's other parent is available, they should seek legal counsel regarding custody. Other family members who have acted in a parental role, may too.   With a standard custody claim, you don't have to prove severe physical abuse by a parent. Whether Mae is being kept safe is a matter of debate.  And with regard to Nicole's contention that her decisions are no one's business, she's wrong.  Decisions that effect the welfare of a minor child are everyone's business, including Mae's other family members and the court, if an action is filed.  It's really debatable if Nicole is a fit and proper parent.  That is a legal term and I believe that it could be contested as well. Often, it's not what is done TO the child, but, in the presence or earshot of the child. 

I suspect that when lay people think of changing custody, they think of social services determining that a child is in immediate danger from abuse or neglect, but, that's not where all child custody cases originate.  Parents, family members and those who have acted in a parental role are free to file custody actions in child custody court, if they can establish standing.  It's a best interest standard, not abused or neglected standard.  I do think Nicole's contention that she is fit an proper could be challenged. 

Whatever happens, I hope that this season will bring some resolution to the case with Nicole and Azan.  Enough is enough. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

I don't think so. Her ugly inside would radiate out. 

I think if she dropped 100-150lbs that she would look better.  But, until her personality changes she won’t be attractive.  Although I do wonder if her hatefulness is, in part, because of her low self-esteem combined with her immaturity.

What I don’t get is why Azan keeps going with this mess.  I mean I get wanting the cash, but I don’t really see what he gets out this situation.  He seems to actively dislike Nicole (and he definitely seems physically repulsed), and he doesn’t even seem that keen to come to the US.  So I don’t understand why he’s continuing on with this.   He does seem to like Mae.  

In terms of Nicole’s family, I wonder if they feel they are being held hostage to give into Nicole’s demands because they are terrified they will lose access to Mae?  Because Nicole seems to use her daughter as leverage.

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, emma1420 said:

I think if she dropped 100-150lbs that she would look better.  But, until her personality changes she won’t be attractive.  Although I do wonder if her hatefulness is, in part, because of her low self-esteem combined with her immaturity.

What I don’t get is why Azan keeps going with this mess.  I mean I get wanting the cash, but I don’t really see what he gets out this situation.  He seems to actively dislike Nicole (and he definitely seems physically repulsed), and he doesn’t even seem that keen to come to the US.  So I don’t understand why he’s continuing on with this.   He does seem to like Mae.  

In terms of Nicole’s family, I wonder if they feel they are being held hostage to give into Nicole’s demands because they are terrified they will lose access to Mae?  Because Nicole seems to use her daughter as leverage.

Her mother said this exact same thing to her, I think it was last season when she was taking May with her.  Her mother said "So you're going to hold the whole family hostage?" 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I agree about the custody.  If Mae's other parent is available, they should seek legal counsel regarding custody. Other family members who have acted in a parental role, may too.   With a standard custody claim, you don't have to prove severe physical abuse by a parent. Whether Mae is being kept safe is a matter of debate.  And with regard to Nicole's contention that her decisions are no one's business, she's wrong.  Decisions that effect the welfare of a minor child are everyone's business, including Mae's other family members and the court, if an action is filed.  It's really debatable if Nicole is a fit and proper parent.  That is a legal term and I believe that it could be contested as well. Often, it's not what is done TO the child, but, in the presence or earshot of the child. 

I suspect that when lay people think of changing custody, they think of social services determining that a child is in immediate danger from abuse or neglect, but, that's not where all child custody cases originate.  Parents, family members and those who have acted in a parental role are free to file custody actions in child custody court, if they can establish standing.  It's a best interest standard, not abused or neglected standard.  I do think Nicole's contention that she is fit an proper could be challenged. 

Whatever happens, I hope that this season will bring some resolution to the case with Nicole and Azan.  Enough is enough. 

Nicole's family doesn't have a case --which they know-- which is why they haven't challenged for custody. It's that simple. The courts are perpetually bogged down with cases of actual child abuse and neglect, not something that amounts to a lazy parent who seems more interested in her boyfriend than parenting. Mae has food and shelter and isn't being physically abused. Nicole is not in danger of losing her. You may not approve of the way that she is parenting her but that's the truth.

• Love 10
On 6/16/2018 at 1:01 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

Just curious if anyone know of a documentary on 'bezness victims'? There's more than one on the mail-order bride syndrome, but I'm not aware of any about the love rats. 

Maybe someone out there could produce one, and call it, "Takin' Care of Bezness?"

I recall seeing some photos someplace online that may have been introduced to verify that May was indeed left here in the United States. That being said, I cannot attest to the validity of the photographs, but the overall consensus seemed to be that May was indeed left here in the States.

The particulars have not stayed with me, but my feeling of relief did.

Again, I'm not 100% on this. Not at all. But, I hope it helps.

I googled it to see if there was anyway to watch it . I didn’t find anything. but, I did find a website called Bezness Alert. It talks about scams from all over the world and women tell their stories.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Cool! But according to Netflix, there's a VERY LONG WAIT for the DVD. That probably means they have only one copy! 

There are two sequels - maybe you can score one of those. Please write a full review after your viewing. Lol

Nicole's tweet popped up on my Google news feed.

You are going to parade your private life on television for the public to see, you have made it everyone's business. You want to keep your life private, that is fine...get off our TVs.  You are the one who chose to make it our business.  Believe me, we'd much rather you'd slip away into obscurity. You knew what you were signing on for.  She's so use to pulling a 2 year old temper tantrum & getting her way, she thought we'd all slip away in fear of her "yelling" at us in bold letters.

Sad thing is, as much weight as she loses, she's already shown us her ugly personality.https://www-intouchweekly-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-nicole-nafziger-instagram-message-161944.amp?amp_js_v=a1&amp_gsa=1#amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.intouchweekly.com%2Fposts%2F90-day-fiance-nicole-nafziger-instagram-message-161944

• Love 5
On 6/6/2018 at 11:13 AM, libgirl2 said:

Azan's family already showed they are more than welcoming to Mae. 

uh, of course they are. I get the feeling that they are just helping Azan with the money scam. They prob get some of it too. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, seniorpatriot said:

uh, of course they are. I get the feeling that they are just helping Azan with the money scam. They prob get some of it too. 

But Nicole has run out of money. She just broke that news to Azan when she was at baggage check in. Not only will she stop being a revenue stream for them but she is two mouths to feed who will require clothing, medical care, entertainment, etc. And don't think for a moment that Nicole won't be Anfisaing Azan's phone and curtailing his other lonely heart scams  

• Love 11

From the article: "

"My life. My choices. My mistakes. My lessons. Not your business," read a text post that the 24-year-old shared and she wrote, "Honestly. TV or not," in her caption.. She disabled the comments, but fans still shared their opinions of her on Twitter."

Then don't parade your life on tv missy.

• Love 10
On 6/14/2018 at 12:46 AM, bethster2000 said:

Or smother them.

I don't understand the mindset of going to another country and then insisting on disrespecting their culture and laws.  Baby Beluga is so hell-bent on the half-cocked bridal fantasies she has going on in her head, she shits all over Moroccan societal norms.  How else on earth can she fulfill her pathetic pre-determined notion of "...and then Azan kissed me right there in the middle of the marketplace.  It was so romantic!"  "We walked hand in hand the whole day, and he kept sneaking kisses as he ate his tagine and I scarfed my french fries!"

That is what most Americans hate about foreigners who come here. They refuse to adapt and want their culture to be the only one. What a disgrace that we see an American doing the same thing in another country. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Every time I see the name of this topic, I think of this scene from the King of Queens and picture Baby Nicole playing Doug's part. This is so freaking funny.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, spankydoll said:

But Nicole has run out of money. She just broke that news to Azan when she was at baggage check in. Not only will she stop being a revenue stream for them but she is two mouths to feed who will require clothing, medical care, entertainment, etc. And don't think for a moment that Nicole won't be Anfisaing Azan's phone and curtailing his other lonely heart scams  

The welcome mat at Azans family home will roll up once they realize she expects to be supported without any contribution on her part. She thinks she’s going to force Azan to get a job after all this time and support her and Mae. 

• Love 7
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:11 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

They said it wouldn't cover up her boobz-a-poppin' very well, and they're right.  It wouldn't.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:04 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:49 PM, zenme said:

Nicole seems the type to go and have another child out of spite if Mom were to take Mae away. 

It can be done, but I'm not sure what all ducks need to be in a row, and criteria could vary from state to state.  I've mentioned before that a former co-worker got custody of her grandson away from her good-for-nothing daughter.  The girl lazed around all day, paraded her baby around an endless revolving door of men that she hooked up with online (some who were creepers), would walk to a friend's house at 2am and put the baby in a stroller and walk over - in frigid temperatures, and cared more about her men online than her baby.  She didn't work, either.  She left plenty of stuff on social media that could have been used against her.  The boy is thriving away from his mother and her endless stream of drama.  He's old enough now to know his mom didn't care enough about him, and doesn't want to see her.  She only got pregnant to keep the baby daddy around, and as soon as she told him, he ran off.  He didn't work, so there was no child support to be given, and my former co-worker didn't want to press the issue because she said that the father was mentally unstable, and didn't want to give the boy over to him for any visitation because she didn't trust him.

I used to be friends with the daughter on Facebook (she sent me the request - not sure why) but I eventually unfriended her after the 2nd time she ran off to another state to be with a man she met online, only to find out he wasn't what he said he was, and she was begging for money to get a bus ticket home.  I am not supporting that.  But someone I know who is still friends with her online said she's back with a boyfriend she's been off and on with for several years, and she's having another baby in December.  Scary stuff.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, seniorpatriot said:

That is what most Americans hate about foreigners who come here. They refuse to adapt and want their culture to be the only one. What a disgrace that we see an American doing the same thing in another country. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with a person maintaining their culture when living in another country -- as long as what they do doesn't contradict the laws and mores of that country. That's the problem with Nicole, what she wants to do in Morocco is completely at odds with their customs and laws. She doesn't respect their rules. 

We have a large Hispanic population in my community and many families keep their own customs and culture, but honestly, I find it wonderful and it's not like they are breaking any laws or mores. What is "American" anyway. We are a blend of many cultures. As long as someone is breaking laws, it's all good. 

In Nicole's case, if women are expected to act and dress a certain way, I sure would do it. I wouldn't want to get in trouble in another country, especially one that looks at women as second class citizens. 

• Love 20
On 6/17/2018 at 1:59 PM, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Spoiler 

Nicole is in fact in Morocco, for a few months now, and apparently she is married to Azan.

There is a YouTube channel with spoilers and inside info. I'm not sure if it's ok to post it.

These threads can have spoilers so you can post

On 6/17/2018 at 11:50 AM, emma1420 said:

To be Mohammad 2.0? Mo got a lot of “better offers” from lots of other desperate women online, many of whom sent him money, etc (as I learned from you super sleuths), parlay into “fame” and the opportunity to shill online as an influencer, etc. The recording sounds like he may be auditioning other takers, though it sounded like he’s already kissed this person, so maybe a local rather than another Visa op? Unfortunately he didn’t get to America in season 1, so now he’s stuck in the long game—and Nicole pulled a big twist of going to Morocco to marry him instead of bringing him to the US. I wonder whether HE “released” the recording online to keep her from coming? Timing seems suspect and there apparently isn’t anyone else in the conversation, so it’s like someone trying to fake their way out of a situation by picking up a non-ringing phone, “Hello? Oh, you don’t say! I’llbe right there!” He can’t just outright break up with her, or he’d be off the show. Just like Luis and Anfisa are forced to “pretend” to work it out to stay on the show and earn their green card—whichever comes first.

• Love 3

Watching those clips of Nicole in Morocco talking to Azan in that sweet lecturing voice “ you have to understand that I am Mae’s mother and I know what is best for her”  and the previews where she’s trying to be so mature and in control while she chastises him about being so disrespectful “why did you think it was ok to say those things to other women, you should be saying them to me only”

then there was a moment where I forget what they were discussing but she completely turned on him and sounded almost threatening. I think it was about him getting a job to support her and Mae. He may have to get the American consulate to get her out of his home and back to the US. She’s not going without a scene.

• Love 4