Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I've thought about this, too. Nicole would pack up May and run off with any creep at all provided he had washboard abs. And, she'd give her heartbroken mother a smug look and tell her that she was going off to live "her" life.

After the family has survived Hurricane Azan,  even worse creeps in the United States are an all too likely scenario. Nicole wants to date out of her league physically. She's shallow. She wants a guy with a gym bod but she's not willing to lift a finger to work on herself. (Introduce her to a guy who was her equal in attractiveness and it would probably be a no go.)

So, the only way that's going to happen is if the guy is after something else other than Nicole.

Guys from impoverished countries might be interested in the fact that Nicole is all too willing to trade the keys to her own nation in exchange for having a temporary romantic partner that she can assume as permanent.

If that's not an option, what else is there?

Creepy guys in this country. Guys fresh out of prison who have had nothing to do but work on their gym bods. I can just hear Nicole saying, "Yes, I knew he was a sex offender, but I didn't want to tell you, Mom, because I knew you would freak out!"

I think you are more than likely right. There is nothing wrong for a girl to go for it, but Nicole can't see that she has nothing but cash to offer at this point. Even with the weight, if she was a successful, kind young woman and mother, she could find a really decent guy. She is a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but she is also manipulative and can be mean and selfish. 

• Love 15
6 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I've thought about this, too. Nicole would pack up May and run off with any creep at all provided he had washboard abs. And, she'd give her heartbroken mother a smug look and tell her that she was going off to live "her" life.

After the family has survived Hurricane Azan,  even worse creeps in the United States are an all too likely scenario. Nicole wants to date out of her league physically. She's shallow. She wants a guy with a gym bod but she's not willing to lift a finger to work on herself. (Introduce her to a guy who was her equal in attractiveness and it would probably be a no go.)

So, the only way that's going to happen is if the guy is after something else other than Nicole.

Guys from impoverished countries might be interested in the fact that Nicole is all too willing to trade the keys to her own nation in exchange for having a temporary romantic partner that she can assume as permanent.

Creepy guys in this country. Guys fresh out of prison who have had nothing to do but work on their gym bods. I can just hear Nicole saying, "Yes, I knew he was a sex offender, but I didn't want to tell you, Mom, because I knew you would freak out!"

Word.  To all of that.  She reminds me of one of those skeezy, shlubby dudes who feel entitled to date only hot/beautiful/hollywood type women and scoff at women who are of similar attractiveness to themselves.  You know those dudes, you see 'em with a stripper and think "Yep, it's definitely not physical attraction... She's attracted to the attractiveness of his wallet/poor health condition and subsequent life insurance windfall/fame/etc" and it's pretty similar to Nicole and Azan.  She probably thinks "Hey, I'll show THEM! ("Them" being perhaps anyone who did her wrong, or bullied her in the past.) Look at ME! With a smokin hot FOREIGNER who wants to move across the world FOR MEEEEEEEE" and doesn't have the awareness to see that... um, that's not really what's happening, dearie.  

I don't know what it will take for her to finally get it. As long as there's a television camera/TLC paycheck following her, she doesn't have to hold herself accountable for anything (including watching her own damn child in a foreign country).  

*sigh*

• Love 14

Unfortunately Nicole is one of those girls than can’t be without a man. This isn’t the first internet guy she’s chased and he probably won’t be the last. She’ll have other “Worlds” to conquer in the future. 

It’s a shame she counts on a man to make her happy. All that time she’s wasting glued to an iPad or iPhone, she could be interacting with her child in a more meaningful way, furthering her education, exercising, in short making a better life for herself and Mae. 

I think Robbalee has tried to get this across to her, but has thrown up her hands at the futility of it all. She finds it easier to just give in at this point.

• Love 8

I watched the 30 minute preview of sunday's episode tonight.

Nicole's stepfather (Robalee's husband) gets it. He did not mix words and did not back down talking to Nicole. Nicole kept saying that she did not want him to talk about the money she sends Azan but he kept bringing it up. He wanted us to know that Nicole is spending thousands to Azan. Nicole was in denial basically about Azan being Muslim and what a wedding would be like in Morocco. His final words were that he thinks Azan will milk Nicole for every last nickel but at the last minute not go through with a wedding. He must have watched the show because he did not think Nicole and Azan ever had any true love that Nicole reports.

I kind of wish Nicole lived with her stepdad and mom so he could be talking some sense into her everyday.

• Love 20
18 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Nicole should be on a BBW dating site.  There are some nice men out there that have a preference for larger women, but she apparently feels she needs a GQ model or something.  Girl needs to get a grip.

• Love 6

Nicole is blessed with four people, parents and step-parents, who care about her, yet she is still a knucklehead and beyond stubborn.  I thought the dinner that they all had together before she left for Morocco the first time was very telling.  

She doesn't seem to have a lot going for her in the personality department and seems determined to prove she can get a man even if she has to pay for him.  She doesn't have a lot going for her in the looks department either and she made it real clear that she was annoyed when he suggested that she "exercise".  

She steam rolls her family and seems to steam roll him.  I've wondered whether their internet chatting and flirting snowballed into the situation they're in now.  She seems a lot more into it than him.  In their conversation on the beach last season, she told him it's not unusual for the wife to support the husband financially.  He didn't appear thrilled.  With his friend, he questioned what it would be like to live in the US and had legitimate concerns.  I think all this is why I find this couple so interesting; so much could happen. Given the way she operates, I don't expect the outcome to be good. It's harder to figure him out because he takes the money, he proposed, yet he knows she cheats, she's knocked him around and she disregards his culture and religion.  Planning to marry this girl seems like an awful sacrifice just to get money.  Curious to see what's next.  

• Love 6
6 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I watched the 30 minute preview of sunday's episode tonight.

Nicole's stepfather (Robalee's husband) gets it. He did not mix words and did not back down talking to Nicole. Nicole kept saying that she did not want him to talk about the money she sends Azan but he kept bringing it up. He wanted us to know that Nicole is spending thousands to Azan. Nicole was in denial basically about Azan being Muslim and what a wedding would be like in Morocco. His final words were that he thinks Azan will milk Nicole for every last nickel but at the last minute not go through with a wedding. He must have watched the show because he did not think Nicole and Azan ever had any true love that Nicole reports.

I kind of wish Nicole lived with her stepdad and mom so he could be talking some sense into her everyday.

Maybe her stepfather and mother need to send a letter to the same people that are supposedly considering the. k-1 visas and fill them in on how much $$ Nicole is sending Azan.

i heard Nicole tell her father that she’s waiting for a letter that will give her the reason he was denied ( a follow up to the  email) and then they can appeal. The lawyer she saw never said she’d get a letter, only that they could ask for more info but may not get it.  Nicole just makes up shit. Getting married three weeks after she arrives in Morocco? Has she even spoken to Azan since the refusal? Does he know he has an execution date set? Nicole is as delusional as Danielle. 

• Love 7

Wouldn't an official letter about the K-1 visa be sent to Nicole as well as Azan if he was rejected for a visa?  She's the sponsoring US citizen.  Everything I see online talks about what the US citizen needs to do . . . so surely a rejection letter would go to the citizen as well.

Nicole's family needs to get together (both parents, spouses, siblings, etc.) and tell Nicole that the bank is closed.  She should be told that they will provide her no funding for anything, and that her choices and decisions will have to depend on her own financial ability.  No loans, no groceries, no free meals out, no cell phone on their accounts.  If they can stick to it, she'll be so busy scrambling that she may realize that she can't afford Azan.

Sometimes tough love is necessary.

• Love 9

I wonder if Nicole is just one of those people who loves drama and contentious situations.  She's clueless too, but, also seems to be drawn to that kind of struggle in a relationship.  If she could go through the drama that ensued when she visited Morocco last season, and STILL yearn to go there and pick it back up.....  That was a disaster. She actually got physical with Azan, so, apparently, she wants some more of it. 

• Love 3

Even the K-3 is no guarantee that someone will be able to immigrate to the US, as someone posted before (can't find the post). I also read that by the time all the paperwork for a K-3 is done, the "regular" immigration paperwork is already done, making it in effect obsolete. Also, the filing fees for any type of visa are somewhere around $1,200.

A family friend married a woman in the Philippines and it took nearly 2 years (and a ton of paperwork, medical exams, TB test, etc.) for her to finally be permitted here.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Maybe her stepfather and mother need to send a letter to the same people that are supposedly considering the. k-1 visas and fill them in on how much $$ Nicole is sending Azan.

i heard Nicole tell her father that she’s waiting for a letter that will give her the reason he was denied ( a follow up to the  email) and then they can appeal. The lawyer she saw never said she’d get a letter, only that they could ask for more info but may not get it.  Nicole just makes up shit. Getting married three weeks after she arrives in Morocco? Has she even spoken to Azan since the refusal? Does he know he has an execution date set? Nicole is as delusional as Danielle. 

After seeing her stepfather I think he would try to intervene but I bet he does not because of Robalee. He seems quit a bit older, it fact I thought it was her grandfather. Interesting that Robalee married an older man and Nicole father remarried a younger women. Nicole must be getting a wide range of viewpoints since her stepparents ages I would guess are a good 30 years apart. 

I would love to know the Azan edit. How much does Nicole talk to him? Everyday? Do we see their only phone call or do we miss a lot? I do have the feeling she is being very pushy with him. I would think by now he would break it off, because is all her stress and now a possible wedding (to cancel) worth $500 a month. Azan worked in hotels in several countries before Nicole. i would think it would be easier to go take some hotel job in another country and find a new Nicole to scam then deal with Nicole. 

The reason I believe there is just no way Azan wants to make it work or has any real love for Nicole is they have nothing in common. I see no basis for a relationship. Nicole thinks he is hot but he is not attracted to her. They have very  different faiths. They have different views on raising kids. They have different views on food. They have different views on health and fitness. They have different views on education. While I don't believe a couple has to have everything on common, I just do not see what they have to base a relationship on. Melanie and Devar obviously started with physical attraction, but they have similar work ethics, value education, and had similar views on raising kids so their marriage looks like it is working because even though they are not 100% alike they have a solid foundation.  Nicole's grandfather is a pastor, I wish he would give her some pre marriage counseling in which he would ask these kind of questions about what they have in common. I imagine he would ask her questions like how will you deal with your different faiths, and Nicole would be like Grandpa it doesn't matter, whatever.

• Love 21
7 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

The reason I believe there is just no way Azan wants to make it work or has any real love for Nicole is they have nothing in common. I see no basis for a relationship.

100%.

8 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

They have very  different faiths. They have different views on raising kids. They have different views on food. They have different views on health and fitness. They have different views on education. While I don't believe a couple has to have everything on common, I just do not see what they have to base a relationship on.

100%

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

They have very  different faiths. They have different views on raising kids. They have different views on food. They have different views on health and fitness. They have different views on education.

I don't really believe that Nicole has specific views on anything.  She seems to be able fight for what she wants...one thing at a time: Azan.  If he could ever be attracted to her, I'm sure she would just do whatever is easiest for her lazy self.  Nothing. Let her child be supported financially by anyone--fed any type of food...be raised in Azan's religion or no religion--just so Nicole doesn't have to roll off a bed or open her eyes before noon.  Someone from the State Department should arrest Nicole for giving Americans a bad name.

• Love 19
18 hours ago, Former Nun said:

I don't really believe that Nicole has specific views on anything.  She seems to be able fight for what she wants...one thing at a time: Azan.  If he could ever be attracted to her, I'm sure she would just do whatever is easiest for her lazy self.  Nothing. Let her child be supported financially by anyone--fed any type of food...be raised in Azan's religion or no religion--just so Nicole doesn't have to roll off a bed or open her eyes before noon.  Someone from the State Department should arrest Nicole for giving Americans a bad name.

Agreed. She's like the worst stereotype come to life... fat, loud, self-centered, ignorant and greedy. No self control, either.  After living in Morocco, she still doesn't know much about any culture except for 'Murican. 

At least Azan's family has interacted with the camera crew so they know that not everyone from the United States is this way. Whatever charade he endures in Morocco, it's probably only for the money he is getting from the show... and from her. Why else would they put up with her again? 

I feel sorry for Robalee. I'm pretty sure she had a stroke although obviously she has mobility back in her face this season. Still, she doesn't need this stress. I'm sure the added stress Nicole creates makes her husband angry as well.

• Love 6

Does Azans family even know what plans Nicole has for a wedding and living there  for a year? If  Azan is smart he will change his phone number and disappear  for s while. Don’t communicate with her at all. Let her show up in Morocco with no one to meet her at the airport.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Azan is smart he will change his phone number and disappear  for s while.

He's probably stringing along so many other hon's in other countries that he can't afford to change his number.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

If I remember right, her mum said Nicole was asking her/her stepfather for money to Western Union to Azan when her funds ran low or she was asking to borrow money for her own household/day to day expenses after she was tapped out. It was on the tell all. Nicole was trying to shush her mum when she was telling the host that information. If that's what it was, they really need to cut the purse strings. If she wants to blow all her money on a man who doesn't want her and doesn't have money for petrol...that's HER problem, and they are enabling her. I'm going to have to go back and re-watch what Robalee said. I know for sure Western Union was involved, and there was a shady and deliciously snarky comment made by Robalee.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I thought TLC only paid the Americans?

That's my understanding, too, although once they're married, get a green card and can legally work in the US, then the foreign spouse can also be paid for appearing on the show. (In fact, that's why I think Anfisa has stuck with it this season!) But what's stopping Nicole from sending Azan her show money? Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Pastor Grandpa is receiving financial assistance for providing some kind of low income housing in his church owned motel, he might return at least some of the money to her each month. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

For kicks. 

https://marocmama.com/weddings-what-to-eat-and-wear/

I’m sure that this is what Nicole in her fucked up fantasy world is expecting.

I’d pay good money to see her being carried in an “amaria”.

I'm sure that's NOT what Nicole is expecting; she probably thinks she'll be having a typical American wedding. As for the amaria, she'd need twice as many to carry her.

What *I'd* pay to see is Nicole's face when she sees this: "At some weddings you might find a whole sheep (mechoui style) served at each table"

ROTFLOL!

No burgers and fries at Moroccan weddings....

Oh my, get a load of THIS link!

https://marocmama.com/get-married-morocco/

Those are the steps that must be taken for an American to marry a Moroccan in Morocco. NO WAY will Nicole get through this!

You have to have the cooperation of a local iman. What do you bet any iman, after meeting Nicole, will do whatever he can to derail the process?

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Love 10
On 05/06/2018 at 10:13 PM, iwasish said:

The best thing for Nicole and probably Mae in the long run, is for the family to tell Nicole the gravy train is over. No more free housing,  no more free babysitting, from now on you pay your own way. Get a full time job, put Mae in a nice day care/preschool and take responsibility for your life.

TLC also needs to pull the plug on Nicole and Azan's 'journey'. I think Nicole"s poor choices continue simply because there is a pay cheque attached to her stupidity.

• Love 18
33 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I'm sure that's NOT what Nicole is expecting; she probably thinks she'll be having a typical American wedding. As for the amaria, she'd need twice as many to carry her.

What *I'd* pay to see is Nicole's face when she sees this: "At some weddings you might find a whole sheep (mechoui style) served at each table"

ROTFLOL!

No burgers and fries at Moroccan weddings....

Oh my, get a load of THIS link!

Those are the steps that must be taken for an American to marry a Moroccan in Morocco. NO WAY will Nicole get through this!

You have to have the cooperation of a local iman. What do you bet any iman, after meeting Nicole, will do whatever he can to derail the process?

Azan certainly has his out interwoven into this process. "Honey I want to marry you but we can't get the necessary approval so it's not happening. Sorry."

• Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Azan certainly has his out interwoven into this process. "Honey I want to marry you but we can't get the necessary approval so it's not happening. Sorry."

Exactly. And according to that post, and the many comments on it from those who have gone through or are going through the process, it's quite time-consuming (may take several weeks) *and* expensive (thousands of dollars). Just the amount of paperwork/official documentation needed (which has to be translated into Arabic by a professional translator) is enough to dissuade someone. There's also an interview Nicole would have to go though - which is conducted in Arabic/French (and the Moroccan partner is NOT allowed to attend).

No way Nicole has the intelligence, financial resources, or motivation to stick it though. At some point she'll just get mad, explode, and storm off - and demand Azan "fix it" - which he cannot do even if he wanted to. Which he doesn't.

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Lucky Santangelo said:

Nicole will never make t in Morocco. How will she make it through Ramadan?    

Or 6 dress changes in that heat.

Her mother is a fool to feeding into

this folly. I’d tell her to just send me pictures when it’s over.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, asemumma said:

I should have known that Nicole dragged her Mom out dress shopping and then dropped the bomb of "You're paying" right in her lap in front of the cameras and that poor dress shop lady. What a P.O.S.!!! 

That’s right at which point Robbalee should’ve put her foot down and say, sorry but it’s your deal sweetheart- you pay for your own dress. She should’ve refused to be bullied by her own child.

well now we know why Baby Huey is as spoiled as she is. Mom can’t say no.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

That’s right at which point Robbalee should’ve put her foot down and say, sorry but it’s your deal sweetheart- you pay for your own dress. She should’ve refused to be bullied by her own child.

100% agree. My mom would have snapped back with a "HELL NO! What the Hell are you thinking!" faster than I could say "PLEASE???" 

Then again, it never would occur to me to spring something like that on her, nor would it cross my mind to marry someone who obviously isn't into me who's just milking me for money, so the whole point is moot. But I'd have been slapped straight across the face (rightfully so) if I tried to pull that BS on my Mama! 

• Love 11

So Robbalee is stuck paying $799 for an ugly-ass dress that may not fit in with the local/religious dress code, for a wedding that may or may not take place, for her daughter to be married to a guy Robbalee has never met, is suspicious of and has no way to provide any financial support.  Real good decision making there, Robbalee. 

And when does Family Chantel ever NOT gang up on Pedro? Miss Eyelash Awning needs to put her foot down and put a stop to her family’s verbal shenanigans. If I was Pedro, I’d be calling an Uber and hauling myself out of there pronto.

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

So Robbalee is stuck paying $799 for an ugly-ass dress that may not fit in with the local/religious dress code, for a wedding that may or may not take place, for her daughter to be married to a guy Robbalee has never met, is suspicious of and has no way to provide any financial support.  Real good decision making there, Robbalee. 

And when does Family Chantel ever NOT gang up on Pedro? Miss Eyelash Awning needs to put her foot down and put a stop to her family’s verbal shenanigans. If I was Pedro, I’d be calling an Uber and hauling myself out of there pronto.

Your post on Robbalee summed up what I just tried to express in the other thread.  I would have said hell no but then I again saying no to my kids when they were growing up was one of my favorite things, lol.

Per Pedro - I was thinking the same thing.  "Either you drive me home, I take the car and you drive yourself, or I Uber outta here."

43 minutes ago, Lucky Santangelo said:

I couldn’t believe she had her mom pay for her dress.

I can't believe parameters and boundaries were not discussed beforehand.....oh wait.  Look at the family I am talking about!!!  SILLY ME!

Molly, Luis is NOT a stepfather.  Legally, maybe, but emotionally he could not give a rat's ass about your kids.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

well now we know why Baby Huey is as spoiled as she is. Mom can’t say no.

ANd this had nothing to do with Mae, she’s already said she’s taking her and they can’t do squat about it. Robbalee gave into her because that’s what she does and always has. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt that a lot of her motivation was mostly due to her granddaughter but this proves that Nicole is the way she is because of her parents.  Although I did notice she wasn’t quite as smart assy and smug to her stepfather. 

• Love 5

Why didn’t she ask her father to pay for the dress? 

Her smug talking head about how it’s no ones business how much money she sends Azan, “it’s not to be spoken of”

tells me she has sent lots his way. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Why didn’t she ask her father to pay for the dress? 

Her smug talking head about how it’s no ones business how much money she sends Azan, “it’s not to be spoken of”

tells me she has sent lots his way. 

The family omerta - per baby Huey, no one is to speak of her business. Alright then fat ass, buy your own wedding dress since you have that kind of money to be throwing away. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, NinaH said:

The family omerta - per baby Huey, no one is to speak of her business. Alright then fat ass, buy your own wedding dress since you have that kind of money to be throwing away. 

I thought stepdad was headed that way but he wussed out too.

let her go and while she’s there, cut off all communications, no phone calls, no money nothing. And if she gets dumped, let her find a way to earn the airfare home and the carfare from the airport. And when she flounces back in and demands answers.... just give her the same dumb smug shiteating smile. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Your post on Robbalee summed up what I just tried to express in the other thread.  I would have said hell no but then I again saying no to my kids when they were growing up was one of my favorite things, lol.

Per Pedro - I was thinking the same thing.  "Either you drive me home, I take the car and you drive yourself, or I Uber outta here."

I can't believe parameters and boundaries were not discussed beforehand.....oh wait.  Look at the family I am talking about!!!  SILLY ME!

Molly, Luis is NOT a stepfather.  Legally, maybe, but emotionally he could not give a rat's ass about your kids.

He just keeps repeating that he misses partying and clubs, he is too immature to be in a marriage 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/9/2018 at 10:30 AM, Adiba said:

Even the K-3 is no guarantee that someone will be able to immigrate to the US, as someone posted before (can't find the post). I also read that by the time all the paperwork for a K-3 is done, the "regular" immigration paperwork is already done, making it in effect obsolete. Also, the filing fees for any type of visa are somewhere around $1,200.

A family friend married a woman in the Philippines and it took nearly 2 years (and a ton of paperwork, medical exams, TB test, etc.) for her to finally be permitted here.

This is true. It's also why we decided to go with the K-1 visa instead of the K-3. It was cheaper and faster and even though there were lots of steps involved, it was slightly less complicated (most of the steps were for my then fiance and no on my part which cut down on the hassle). I can't really remember how much we paid for the entire process but I know it was at least $5,000. His green card has to be reinstated every 10 years, too, and we have to keep paying for that unless he gets his citizenship. He hasn't decided on that yet. He's British and kind of loyal to England. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

my, get a load of THIS link!

If you have proper paperwork which in Nicole’s case is an FBI background check, a birth certificate, pay stubs and a passport and make in a appointment it’s easy breezy. The requirement for a meeting without the Moroccan spouse is only if it’s last minute and in Rabat and the only reason for that is because they can’t guarantee someone who speaks English and chances are you won’t even actually be interviewed, there is no language requirement to immigrate to Morocco.

The paystub requirement is also easily dismissed if she has a decent amount in her bank account, so if her parents are still providing assistance is easily possible.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:47 PM, poeticlicensed said:

I just read somewhere that Nicole waited until she received her tax return before heading to Morocco. Apparently she got a $4000 EIC. Good to know my tax dollars are at work helping Nicole be with the love of her life. 

This makes my blood boil and Azan like her a little bit more.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

A very special episode this evening.

Moroccan wedding....jpg

HEY HEY HEY.jpg

What a sad pathetic girl.  I came so close to turning the show off when she asked her mother what the dress budget was.  

• Love 4

Well, it's making sense why she last saw him 10-11 months prior to January's wedding dress shopping trip. That was right in the thick of the American tax season. So if she did receive x amount in EIC for this tax season, I could see it all going towards funding a trip to Morocco and this farcical wedding. She probably hadn't received it yet when they went shopping, but it pissed me off that she essentially bullied her mum into doing it. This is what happens when you coddle someone and never tell them no.

That dress is wildly inappropriate. He was hot under the collar that she was wearing tank tops and showing so much skin. No way in hell is he going to approve of that dress. I can only imagine what his family would say. The aunt seemed to be dressed pretty conservatively when she was shown. Her lack of respect is just astonishing.

• Love 14