Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Love is a universal language

Which is why we're blessed with 90 Day Fiance!

My ex's mother didn't speak English and her husband didn't speak Spanish when they met but somehow they got married and were able to screech and yell at each other non stop for the duration of the marriage  ;)

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I tried watching that 'special' on these two dumbfucks, but I had to tap out about 20 minutes in, and that included me mainly surfing my iPad while it was on. So, yeah. BORing. It's not entertainment to watch a chromosome-challenged Baby Huey try to dry hump a soulless shell of a human being whose only positive trait is that he is quasi-'buff'. And then to be forced to watch a child who appears to have developmental delays due to piss poor on-camera parenting and basic nurturing neglect is the cherry on this shit sundae.  Well done TLC, you must be so proud of yourselves! You should change the name of your channel to TSC - The Shitshow Channel - because that's all your line up is filled with nowadays.

• Love 15

Why does the mother, and father, enable Nicole like they do? The other two kids shown appear to be not catered to and actually kind of ignored. The girl is not right, she’s a fry order short in a happy meal. 

Poor little Mae, she’s adorable and used as pawn. Nicole may love on her and kiss her for the camera but she appears to be not a good mother. That’s a child, not a rag doll. I don’t think Nicole’s mother would be any better for Mae, the poor little dear can barely speak and screams I want paci at 3 years old but grandma Nicole has a lot of influence in her life. And waking up in the middle of the night for a sandwich? 

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Cinter said:

And waking up in the middle of the night for a sandwich? 

I think that is due to the time difference, and not being fed properly.

Kids that age usually need a snack some time before bedtime, 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, John M said:

Can someone tell me where I can find this episode, I completely missed it somehow after the finale. I'll buy it, I have Spectrum and the TLC Go app, I can't find it anywhere.

In case you are not able to find the episode, there was nothing new at all in the 3 hour episode. If you watched  any of the first season and this season, you’ve seen this “episode.” You won’t miss anything if you can’t find it.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Real Eyes said:

I think that is due to the time difference, and not being fed properly.

Kids that age usually need a snack some time before bedtime, 

But she was there for two months. And I’m not saying anything about you but a sandwich is not a snack. I understand to sleep through the night they need their tummies to feel full, but waking up for a sandwich? Poor little babe, seriously. 

58 minutes ago, Cinter said:

Why does the mother, and father, enable Nicole like they do? The other two kids shown appear to be not catered to and actually kind of ignored. The girl is not right, she’s a fry order short in a happy meal. 

Poor little Mae, she’s adorable and used as pawn. Nicole may love on her and kiss her for the camera but she appears to be not a good mother. That’s a child, not a rag doll. I don’t think Nicole’s mother would be any better for Mae, the poor little dear can barely speak and screams I want paci at 3 years old but grandma Nicole has a lot of influence in her life. And waking up in the middle of the night for a sandwich? 

D

5 minutes ago, PityFree said:

In case you are not able to find the episode, there was nothing new at all in the 3 hour episode. If you watched  any of the first season and this season, you’ve seen this “episode.” You won’t miss anything if you can’t find it.

Sadly true. I think TLC is making them this year train wreck of Danielle and Mohammed. 

• Love 1

Nicole reminds me greatly of my BIL, he's diagnosed with Oppositional Defiance Disorder. He has the same lack of impulse control, blatant disregard for rules and laws, lack of understanding, same threatening behaviour, all of it.

I don't feel bad either that her mom blasted her at the tell all, its likely the only way to get through to her. Reasoning and discussions don't work, she doesn't believe/listen/care.

And I certainly don't feel bad for Azan, he has spent more then enough time with her to know she's not quite what he thought he was getting online.

May is the only one I feel bad for, she doesn't stand a chance to be anything as long as she lives with Nicole.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Cinter said:

But she was there for two months. And I’m not saying anything about you but a sandwich is not a snack. I understand to sleep through the night they need their tummies to feel full, but waking up for a sandwich? Poor little babe, seriously. 

D

Sadly true. I think TLC is making them this year train wreck of Danielle and Mohammed. 

Changing a child's schedule as much as she has can cause issues.  We never traveled more than 2 time zones away when our kids were young, partly because any time you travel with kids, you are disrupting their routines, and it it not worth the hassle.  I think a sandwich can be a snack, although a piece of fruit would have been far better.

Don't get me wrong, this is on Nicole.  We raised three kids, and I don't recall them ever waking up in the night hungry once they were off bottles.  But I suspect part of this is just her world being turned a little topsy turvy, in addition to dealing with what appears to be an incompetent mother.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Lemons said:

I would bet that May isn’t ahead of her peers.  

From judging the family, I'd say she'd need a lot of nurture over nature for her to be ahead of her peers, and I'm not seeing it.  However, Nicole's brother seems to be fairly wise, and I'm happy for that.

18 hours ago, Meowwww said:

I am so weirdly jealous of you all who have “their story so far”.  I got nothing.  We have DISH. Nothing of the sort on it. 

It shouldn't matter who your carrier is if you're watching it on TV because TLC broadcasts the same thing no matter how you get it.  They adjust for time zone, but not th actual programming.  Now apps or streaming?  No clue.

And as @PityFree pointed out, it's not essential viewing if you've seen the previous episode (which I hadn't).

1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

Morocco and FL only have a 5 hour time difference. The time difference and jet lag should have easily been adjusted in a day or two.

For kids, it is still a big time difference.

We travel to Hawaii, which is a four hour time difference.  I am up at the crack of dawn there, and I. am. not. a. morning. person.  

To adjust over time, May would have to have been kept awake, even if she is tired and grouchy.  Somehow, I doubt that happened.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, PityFree said:

Gotcha.  Thank you.  So it’s like the Sisterwives episodes like that. 

• Love 1

I bet that Nicole knows next to nothing about May’s actual day-to-day schedule. Her her mother and sister know May’s schedule because they are the ones tasked with maintaining  it. Nicole just does whatever she needs to to keep May from bothering or annoying her. 

I happen to know firsthand how difficult it is dealing with a spoiled sister who uses a young niece as a “hostage” to keep people bailing her out of situations she gets into due to her bad decisions. As May gets older, Nicole will start telling May that the family is “against the two of them” or “doesn’t love them” whenever they try to enforce any tough love. It sucks. Anytime we try to not clean up my sister’s messes it ends up being a choice between of hurting my niece and knowing her mother will tell her lies about why we are not bailing her out or feeling taken advantage of. I love my niece. It is a horrible situation. The differences between her and Nicole are that my sister is college educated and smart (when she wants to use her smarts) AND she does not chase horrible men who take advantage of her. In the end, I’d rather feel taken advantage of than make my young niece suffer or worry. 

• Love 5

I have a sister that is 8 years older than me. She had a son when I was 15 and when he could talk he always called me momma. He clung to me and would cry when I left to go to work. I would always tell him, that’s mommy, my sister, but to him it didn’t matter. It was just a word. 

• Love 4

I feel so sorry for May. I am not convinced that Nicole sees to her physical needs as much as she should. That poor kid went crazy when they went to a restaurant and she saw french fries on the table. She jumped all over and practically tried to levitate the food to her. Azan and Nicole laughed and gave her a fry, but I have several children and even more foster kids. Children that age should have access to fruits and healthy snacks all throughout the day. They need breakfast, a mid-morning snack, lunch, an afternoon snack, dinner, and then a small snack before bedtime. Not all kids want it, but it should be offered. Kids that age burn a TON of calories because they can't sit down. They want to run and play and experience the world and have tantrums and make you chase them and push boundaries to see how far they can get. I also have issues with her still having a pacifier. I have a feeling Nicole stuffs that into May's mouth any time she says she is hungry and Nicole wants to do something that NICOLE wants to do instead of feeding her.  I haven't seen enough to say she's unfit to be a mother, but since I consider her unfit to be a functioning human ... I don't have to see it to believe it.

• Love 14

I also feel sorry for May. I know we've only seen snippets of her life but we've seen enough of Nicole to know she's ill equipped to give her what she needs to thrive. I hope she gets to run around and play outdoors when she's with her grandma or other sitter. I hope someone reads to her. I hope someone shows her that fruit is delicious and vegetables are too. We've seen how Nicole gets physically abusive when someone won't do what she wants and then places the blame on her victim. A three year old will test the patience of a saint and I worry that Nicole lashes out at her, then tells her it's her fault for making mommy mad. 

• Love 10
On 12/19/2017 at 9:10 PM, Cherrio said:

Whatever is wrong with her, she is a scary bully.  Reminds me of an obese version of Casey Anthony.

OMGosh..I thought the same thing! I just kept thinking, I hope May doesn't get in the way of Nicole doing whatever she wants to do. 

• Love 6
23 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:
  On 12/20/2017 at 9:10 PM, Meowwww said:

I am so weirdly jealous of you all who have “their story so far”.  I got nothing.  We have DISH. Nothing of the sort on it. 

We have DISH, it was on and you missed nothing.  My husband is like:  "I can hear your IQ going down."

4 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I also feel sorry for May. I know we've only seen snippets of her life but we've seen enough of Nicole to know she's ill equipped to give her what she needs to thrive. I hope she gets to run around and play outdoors when she's with her grandma or other sitter. I hope someone reads to her. I hope someone shows her that fruit is delicious and vegetables are too. We've seen how Nicole gets physically abusive when someone won't do what she wants and then places the blame on her victim. A three year old will test the patience of a saint and I worry that Nicole lashes out at her, then tells her it's her fault for making mommy mad. 

I do too - as someone in education I will spell it out for you with kids like May:  Little reading/interaction from birth-3, no preschool, plugged in all day.  Shows up in kindergarten and does not know what is going on.  Structure?  What is that?  They act out as they only know chaos and a mostly unstructured life.  Call Mom to discuss:  "Well that is your problem.....at home she is fine with me."  Well yeah - you make no demands on her!!!  LOL!  

7 hours ago, IntoTheMystic said:

Azan and Nicole laughed and gave her a fry, but I have several children and even more foster kids. Children that age should have access to fruits and healthy snacks all throughout the day. They need breakfast, a mid-morning snack, lunch, an afternoon snack, dinner, and then a small snack before bedtime. Not all kids want it, but it should be offered.

It is too bad Nicole doesn't cook and prepare foods with May.  (Maybe she does but we don't see it.)  It would be good for the both of them!!!

• Love 7

It seems the tell alls often tell nothing but I was surprised to learn that Nicole's mother manages/oversees her 22 year old daughter's money. No wonder she has a near breakdown every time tons of fun steps foot in Morocco. Her lack of decision making skills aren't limited to missing the Mother of the Year nomination and picking lemons in the Garden of Love. 

• Love 8

Not only the poor quality fast food, but living in that tiny cramped motel room.  I doubt Nicole takes May out to the park or for walks or whatever.  Too much time devoted to sleeping, eating and texting "daddy". 

If Nicole didn't look so much like her mom, I'd suggest she's adopted.  Her brother and sister appear well adjusted and normal.

• Love 2

I went out for a nice dinner with Mr. Hanson last night.  I had a very yummy burger.....and french fries.  (Hangs head in shame.)  But.....I eat an apple, two bananas and a salad every day and go to Planet Fitness.  I really thought about ordering a side of fruit on the side and thought......hell yes!

2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Is her mom her legal conservator?

Excellent question.  If she is, why and also if she is.....why the hell is Nicole jetting off to Morocco?

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Excellent question.  If she is, why and also if she is.....why the hell is Nicole jetting off to Morocco?

I get the feeling that Robalee only agreed to help Nicole financially if she had visibility of her bank account.  I think the second trip to Morocco money came from TLC, and Robalee maybe thought she had to let her go because the income from TLC would be more than the cost of the trip and the loss of Nicole's part-time job at Starbucks.  This would have been after Nicole had already been sending Azan money, so it was a way for Nicole to become "solvent" again.  

If Robalee were a legal conservator, she would have more control over Nicole's bank account (as in requiring second approval on checks and wire transfers).  But she really does need to put her foot down and tell Nicole that if she has sent money to Azan and now has no money for gas for her car . . . "Here's a bus pass."  Even better, "You know where you work . . . start walking.  It'll be better for you financially and physically."  If she's babysitting while Nicole is at work, she could pick May up, but leave Nicole to get herself to work on her own.  And she should NOT be babysitting for free if Nicole is going out to clubs.  Nicole can't afford clubs right now.  

Welcome to adulthood, Nicole.

• Love 7

I watched last season (didn't watch the 3 hour rehash) but could someone refresh my memory...Last year, when Nicole went to Morocco the first time to meet Azan in person, who were his family members she met? Were they in his home town? Does he have living parents? Brothers and/or sisters? When he took her to meet his family, (the tagine scene?) I seem to recall several older relatives, aunts and uncles? Then, this year, we basically only saw his Aunt who where Nicole stayed and were the other people in the house cousins? Was Auntie Azan in the group last year? Does she live in the city (Marrakesh?) where they filmed this past season? 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I watched last season (didn't watch the 3 hour rehash) but could someone refresh my memory...Last year, when Nicole went to Morocco the first time to meet Azan in person, who were his family members she met? Were they in his home town? Does he have living parents? Brothers and/or sisters? When he took her to meet his family, (the tagine scene?) I seem to recall several older relatives, aunts and uncles? Then, this year, we basically only saw his Aunt who where Nicole stayed and were the other people in the house cousins? Was Auntie Azan in the group last year? Does she live in the city (Marrakesh?) where they filmed this past season? 

His mom, his sisters and brother in law who live in a different town, I am blanking on the name. This year they were with his Aunt in Agadir which is a costal city that has a good amount of tourism so perhaps he moved there for increased job opportunities. They also went to Agadir when she visited the first time, its where they talked about her cheating on him.

He doesn't appear to have family in Marrakesh because that is where they stayed for a few days on her first trip and they were at a hotel. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I knew the airport was in Marrakesh (and they stayed in separate hotel rooms before going to his home town, much to Nicole's disappointment) but missed the part of Auntie living in another good sized city. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Welcome to adulthood, Nicole.

I knew AZChristian would make a short and to the point comment on this.  

I gave my son a gas card as he was technically a senior in HS but attended PSCO (college credits) and heavily into robotics, and I wanted him to concentrate on those things.  He graduated high school and got a FT job.  He asked me to refill the gas card!!  I said, no, you are 18, you work FT.....welcome to adulthood.  He totally understood.  He is now off at college.  Would I help out either son in a bind?  Without hesitation.  Would I fund their weird adventures or continually bail them out?  No.  Both actually like "adulting" and have become quite good at it.   Older son asked me, when he turned 19 to take him off my cell phone plan, he wanted his own plan.  I was like, SURE!!!  LOL!  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 6

Why was Nicole's mother crying near the end of the Tell All? Because Nicole was behaving so badly and physically abusing Azan, or did her mother actually cry because Azan does not like her at all? Also, Nicole said she shouldn't have to lose weight, that Azan should like her the way she is..when it is obvious that he doesn't care for over weight, then why does she not move on?

• Love 3
On 12/22/2017 at 8:30 PM, Kareem said:

It seems the tell alls often tell nothing but I was surprised to learn that Nicole's mother manages/oversees her 22 year old daughter's money. No wonder she has a near breakdown every time tons of fun steps foot in Morocco. Her lack of decision making skills aren't limited to missing the Mother of the Year nomination and picking lemons in the Garden of Love. 

On 12/23/2017 at 10:54 AM, DangerousMinds said:

Is her mom her legal conservator?

That jumped out to me, too. I think that it isn't a legal conservatorship but more likely she has to have a secondary payee for her disability checks. I know many people here have stated that they don't think she has a super low IQ, but she reminds me of my niece who has a brain injury. There is something not right about Nicole. She lives in subsidized housing, which could also be because she has a child, she only works part-time at Starbucks and still managed to send large amounts of money to Azan and buy-in to the LuRoeUglyClothesPyramidScheme. TLC would have been some of it, but likely not all. I think she gets a monthly check and if she got it on a mental disability or brain injury, she most likely would have been required to have assistance. She could actually ask Social Security to appoint one for her and remove her mom, but it doesn't look like she knows that or she would have done it by now.

My son has had a saving account since almost birth, but when he was fourteen, I opened a Money account for him, which is like a checking account without checks and only a debit card. Because he was under 18, it was linked to my account and they could take money from mine if he was able to overdraw his for some reason. At 18, he had the right to separate it into a sole account but never did because he largely doesn't care that I have access. If he started doing something he didn't want me to see, however, I'm sure that would change quickly. It's possible that is what is going on with Nicole and Robbilee, but I'm leaning toward a secondary payer requirement. 

Also, I think Robbilee works at a bank, so it's possible she is looking there and seeing things, but the way she worded it sounded to me like she was actually on the account. 

• Love 4

With Social Security it doesn't matter if you are 18 or older or not. If you suffer from a mental health condition that makes you unable to handle things like money, you are required to have a Representative Payee. This would have happened when she applied, if the determination for her disability included her inability to manage her money. My quick google search was mostly .pdfs, but here is an actual webpage that summarizes what I was calling a secondary payee, because it looks like Nicole is the primary on the account for the money.

If you are receiving disability for something that doesn't involve your mental health, you won't be required to have the Representative Payee, but should something change, such as dementia, a family member could apply. If you apply for disability because of a condition that affects your ability to make sound financial decisions, a Representative Payee is required before the payments start.

If Robbilee took Nicole to court to receive conservatorship, she would have been able to stop the plane tickets, passport, etc. and she didn't. As a Representative Payee or Secondary Payee (a term that doesn't seem to be used as much anymore), Robbilee could only control the disability amount and not any other money Nicole received, such as from Sharp Entertainment or her pyramid scheme funds, which are probably nothing. 

There hasn't been anything said on the show that confirms she receives disability, I just think she does, and if she does it's for a mental health issue and that's why Robbilee is on her account. There doesn't seem to be any reason Nicole would allow her mother access to that information if she didn't have to.

• Love 3
On 12/21/2017 at 2:34 PM, Cinter said:

Why does the mother, and father, enable Nicole like they do?

Because they’re scared if they talk back too much they will never see their grand daughter again. And maybe not so much that Nicole will go to Morocco but just that Nicole might just cut off contact because she’s annoyed.  She’s run off before and I’m sure she wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. 

• Love 4

I thought the account thing had a much simpler explanation when I heard it. I assumed it's Nicole's account but Robbalee (robbilee? Robalee?) just has access to the online log in from which you could see all your statements, account numbers, etc. For example I have a separate bank account from Mr Loaf but we have each others log in so we can see statements and transactions, move money around, etc as we need to. It just means we can log in as each other. Basically, I just think Nicole is require to give Robalee her password so she can see the transactions and nothing more.

I live north of Nicole in St Pete and am only marginally familiar with Bradenton (as in we have passed through it on the way somewhere else) but I don't think they have a functioning bus system. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, PugLoaf said:

I live north of Nicole in St Pete and am only marginally familiar with Bradenton (as in we have passed through it on the way somewhere else) but I don't think they have a functioning bus system. 

They do.  Maps available online.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Maybe the parents give in to Nicole because she will get physical with them like she does Azan?

Most likely they give in because it's much easier to spoil a child than to raise a child.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
On 12/25/2017 at 10:27 AM, Christina said:

That jumped out to me, too. I think that it isn't a legal conservatorship but more likely she has to have a secondary payee for her disability checks. I know many people here have stated that they don't think she has a super low IQ, but she reminds me of my niece who has a brain injury. There is something not right about Nicole. She lives in subsidized housing, which could also be because she has a child, she only works part-time at Starbucks and still managed to send large amounts of money to Azan and buy-in to the LuRoeUglyClothesPyramidScheme. TLC would have been some of it, but likely not all. I think she gets a monthly check and if she got it on a mental disability or brain injury, she most likely would have been required to have assistance. She could actually ask Social Security to appoint one for her and remove her mom, but it doesn't look like she knows that or she would have done it by now.

My son has had a saving account since almost birth, but when he was fourteen, I opened a Money account for him, which is like a checking account without checks and only a debit card. Because he was under 18, it was linked to my account and they could take money from mine if he was able to overdraw his for some reason. At 18, he had the right to separate it into a sole account but never did because he largely doesn't care that I have access. If he started doing something he didn't want me to see, however, I'm sure that would change quickly. It's possible that is what is going on with Nicole and Robbilee, but I'm leaning toward a secondary payer requirement. 

Also, I think Robbilee works at a bank, so it's possible she is looking there and seeing things, but the way she worded it sounded to me like she was actually on the account. 

The reason Robbalee has access to Nicole’s  checking account is because she told Nicole that if she was going to give her extra money then she wanted to see what she was doing with it. So Nicole agreed to let her have the password or whatever so she can look at her checking account.  It’s not a formal thing nor is it a legal thing. It was just an agreement that Nicole worked out with her mom  in order to keep the handouts coming.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

I think Robalee gives her money, and she is on her account as a condition of Nicole receiving that support. 

That's pretty much what Robbalee said. I don't think there's any kind of guardianship going on.  

• Love 4

Nicole is extremely immature in all aspects of her life.  I think she lives in a fantasy land in so many ways but especially her view on romance and love.  She wants to live the romance seen in movies and TV.  No concept of reality and what a relationship is all about. 

• Love 7
On 12/26/2017 at 2:36 PM, PityFree said:

The reason Robbalee has access to Nicole’s  checking account is because she told Nicole that if she was going to give her extra money then she wanted to see what she was doing with it. So Nicole agreed to let her have the password or whatever so she can look at her checking account.  It’s not a formal thing nor is it a legal thing. It was just an agreement that Nicole worked out with her mom  in order to keep the handouts coming.

Nope. Nicole gave herself a lobotomy while trying to brush her teeth and now has a permanent brain injury. It explains everything wrong with her.

• Love 1

ika has no reason whatsoever demeaning josh's manhood by having a vasectomy after his 2 children were born...why did she wait until she was 36 to have children if the family was so important to her?...is it because the american men were not taking the bait, and men from her own country were too poor to give her the fantasy-world she imagined for herself?

On 12/19/2017 at 8:58 PM, PityFree said:

He can barely stand her.   She must be sending him a heck of a lot of money every month for him to put up with being with someone he is repulsed by.

Also I wonder if that one time in Morocco is the only time they’ve ever had sex?  If so, good job Azan for keeping her off of you for all that time she was in Morocco both times!

A quick Google on my part indicated that minimum wage in Morocco is equivalent of U.S. $1.41 an hour. That's probably what Azan was making in his startup waiter's jobs. So, the money Nicole has been sending him equals riches that make it worth his while indeed! I doubt very seriously that he would want to go to the U.S. and be mauled nightly by the gigantic marshmallow woman. However, he's certainly enjoying the money she's sending him now, and I daresay, putting it away for the time when the well finally runs dry and he's out of excuses. He will eventually have to tell her that he doesn't want her in Morocco.

Auntie had some interesting things to say about Nicole on her YouTube broadcast. She said without saying that she was hearing from either Azan's family members or friends and neighbors of his family, people who were all to glad to translate all that Arabic that Nicole was too lazy to learn.  They can't stand Nicole, but of course, they are too polite to say so. Politeness to guests is a big deal in their culture, after all, and they were not about to disrespect a guest in front of the camera. Stupid and unsuspecting Nicole figured they just loved her. They were already put off by how she behaved the first time she was there. Then for her to force Azan to ask his aunt if they could sleep together was such blatant disrespect. His aunt handled it well because she didn't want to embarrass Azan's family by making a guest feel ill at ease. Nicole, you big dummy.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 8

It's a reminder to me that children need consequences now, even when it's painful to give them. Sure, they hate losing all of their computer stuff for a week or whatever, and it's hard, but it teaches them not to do again whatever it was they were doing wrong. If parents don't give consequences when they're younger, the world will do it to them later, and it will be much rougher.

• Love 8
On December 21, 2017 at 2:08 PM, gingerella said:

I tried watching that 'special' on these two dumbfucks, but I had to tap out about 20 minutes in, and that included me mainly surfing my iPad while it was on. So, yeah. BORing. It's not entertainment to watch a chromosome-challenged Baby Huey try to dry hump a soulless shell of a human being whose only positive trait is that he is quasi-'buff'. And then to be forced to watch a child who appears to have developmental delays due to piss poor on-camera parenting and basic nurturing neglect is the cherry on this shit sundae.  Well done TLC, you must be so proud of yourselves! You should change the name of your channel to TSC - The Shitshow Channel - because that's all your line up is filled with nowadays.

It may be a shit show but guess what, we're watching this nonsense, and so are a lot of other people.  Once people stop watching, this show will go away.  Doesn't look like it will go away any time soon.

• Love 1