Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

Maybe her mom will grow a set and stop her from taking the baby.  Or maybe she's just as pathetic and will whine about it, but not do anything.  While grandparents generally don't have rights, the move could be seen as irresponsible, and she might have a chance there.  A co-worker got permanent custody of her granddaughter because her daughter was completely pathetic as a parent.

• Love 2
On 2/12/2018 at 12:51 PM, Miss Chevious said:

To quote Devar - Oh "most definitely" it's the money. But TLC filming is over now and has been for at least a couple of months so Azan has had plenty of time to shut this down. Unless they plan to have TLC film the wedding too. What a trashtastic spectacle that would be. Maybe he won't even kiss her because it'll be Ramadan. Pass the popcorn.

Please TLC people, if you are reading this. Make it so!!!!!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

She's consistently being rewarded for her stupidity.

It will be easier for him if they marry there, so I predict they will arrive back in the states at whatever time is appropriate & he leaves her for good shortly thereafter.

I can see that. Dude is not into her, though I do think he cares for Mae. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oy.  

So basically, Azan is marrying her for a paycheck from TLC, oh this will go really well.

If they weren’t filming, he wouldn’t be marrying. That’s the only logical reason he would be going through this charade. Because he so obviously doesn’t love her. I’m just wondering at what point he’s going to dump her. 

This whole thing is Danielle and Mo 2.0.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Which is why Sharp Entertainment is milking them for all it’s worth. They don’t give a shit about what this might do to any of them. And there’s a child involved!!

Exactly, if it were only the two adults fine, let's watch them implode but there is a small child in the middle! 

• Love 5
On 2/27/2018 at 10:25 AM, Cranky One said:

I read on Realty Tea that she's left yesterday and will be on Season 6 of 90DF.

Maybe Azan's attraction to her is now  at 55.1%

I'm pretty sure his attraction to the TLC gravy train paycheck is at 99.99% so that only leaves 00.01% for Baby Huey and her insatiable cooter. Speaking of which, good luck avoiding the Great Humping Marathon of 2018 Azan! Maybe his biggest punishment will be having to have sex with that beast.

• Love 14

So, it's looking as if Nicole and Paul will both be on the first season of the new -Americans finding love abroad- theme show. Gah, I can't wait to see them together, all in one room, for the reunion. The crazy out of control. 

• Love 2
On 3/3/2018 at 10:23 AM, XOQueens said:

So, it's looking as if Nicole and Paul will both be on the first season of the new -Americans finding love abroad- theme show. Gah, I can't wait to see them together, all in one room, for the reunion. The crazy out of control. 

It will be a nice contrast to all of the homely, pervy, broke white dudes who court barely legal trafficked Asian and Brazilian girls. 

• Love 3
On 2/28/2018 at 3:15 PM, gingerella said:

I'm pretty sure his attraction to the TLC gravy train paycheck is at 99.99% so that only leaves 00.01% for Baby Huey and her insatiable cooter. Speaking of which, good luck avoiding the Great Humping Marathon of 2018 Azan! Maybe his biggest punishment will be having to have sex with that beast.

Her attraction is that she can buy a lot of gravy 

• Love 2

I'm shocked.   Shocked I tell you to discover that Azan is just using Nicole.   Why  I never.   

Of course the lady in the article ain't too bright either.   She claims that Azan stated he would have hit Nicole if not for the cameras.   Yet she went to visit him after learning that little tidbit.   So hitting another woman is okay as long as he is saying all the right things to you?   While I believe a lot of what she says, a good chunk is also anger at being scammed.   This is her revenge.   

Edited by merylinkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

I'm shocked.   Shocked I tell you to discover that Azan is just using Nicole.   Why  I never.   

Of course the lady in the article ain't too bright either.   She claims that Azan stated he would have hit Nicole if not for the cameras.   Yet she went to visit him after learning that little tidbit.   So hitting another woman is okay as long as he is saying all the right things to you?   While I believe a lot of what she says, a good chunk is also anger at being scammed.   This is her revenge.   

I agree with you 100%. A lot of what she said is what all of us thought. Was it ever revealed why they were staying with the aunt during last season? I guess because his parents really didn't like her?

Nicole and Azan deserve each other (minus his wanting to hit her part and her slamming him like a linebacker as we've seen). If Azan thinks it's going to be that easy to divorce Nicole after 3 years, he's really more stupid than he already is. She'll never sign the papers! 

• Love 4
On 2/27/2018 at 5:37 AM, Major Bigtime said:

Which is why Sharp Entertainment is milking them for all it’s worth. They don’t give a shit about what this might do to any of them. And there’s a child involved!!

Don't forget May!  HA!

• Love 7

This is just Dani and Mo all over again.  TLC, everybody is all out for the dollar.  It's a shame that there is a child involved, but May is Nicole's child; Nicole is the mother and it's up to HER to protect that child.  TLC and Sharp Entertainment aren't going to do it.  I didn't like that Nicole had May call Azan "daddy."   

• Love 3

So I wasted previous life time watching part of that stupid video and aside from feeling dirty that I wasted time watching this drivel, I feel like that dude who made the video needs a serious life intervention. He acts like he's reporting live from Aleppo on human rights violations or something actually, yanno, IMPORTANT. Gah! What a dolt. Dude needs as much help as Baby Huey...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but the scariest part of the Keith Brooks interview was when she said that when Nicole got all touchy feely with Azan, the cameras were the only thing keeping him from beating her. WTF? And, not only would he beat her, but his entire family would join in! That's a very scary thought. I don't know what the laws are right now, but I do know that in some countries it is legal to beat your wife as long as it doesn't get out of hand... so much room for grey area there that it gets truly spooky.

Does anyone know what the laws are in Morocco? It would be her word against his whole family! Also, we've seen her get pushy and violent. If she started something, all of them could finish it and beat her into submission quickly.

I don't think they would hurt May. They LIKE May! Still, if May behaved like a typical American kid... face it, our kids tend to be a bit freer (i.e., "bratty" by some people's standards in other countries... not all, but some). I say that knowing that my own are like that. American moms have to say no 2 or 3 times.  And, I would say that Nicole probably doesn't always do the best job of keeping May obedient. It's not such a big deal over here, but over there... yikes!

Seriously, once the cameras are gone, Nicole is going to stop throwing her weight around, fast. Doesn't she get it? Azan despises her! How do you not get that?

As for Keith Brooks, hey, the guy is recently single from what I understand and so he probably just needs something to do. (He had his heart broken by a woman overseas.) Now he's making a little extra $$$ from doing these YouTube videos. There's a lot of people on YouTube who do it. There are worse vices.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 5

I don't believe the specific info from the Keith Brooks video (for starters, if she's Spanish why are the screen grabs of her phone an Irish network?), but I don't have a hard time believing Azan is using her and cheating on her. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, VegasDenise said:

I think once they are married she becomes Azan'.s "property" I'm wondering if then he can get physical with her and no one will listen to her because she is his wife and needs to submit. That is in Morroco

Here are a couple of fairly recent (Dec 2017 & Mar 2018) articles about the situation of domestic violence and women in Morocco:

Violence against Women: 16 Reasons to Amend Morocco’s 103-13 Bill

Morocco women struggle against marital violence, stereotypes

• Love 2
On 3/13/2018 at 1:33 PM, gingerella said:

He acts like he's reporting live from Aleppo on human rights violations

OMG, this guy is hilarious!!  . . . in a pathetic way. Hard to believe he is single. Hope these breaking news updates on 90 Day Fiancee do not interfere with his gemology tests and career.                                                                                   "Reporting live from my empty guest room, errr,  Aleppo . . ."  BWAAAHAAAA

• Love 2

Eh, I'm not to concerned about Baby Huey's safety vis a vis domestic violence in Morocco. She could beat the living shit out of Azan if she really wanted to, and she's come close last year, IIRC. And to clarify, there is probably way more domestic violence here in the good ol US of A, so please let's not make it out like it's only something in predominately Muslim countries. Just sayin' so we're not veering into xenophobia here. For those interested - and caveat: I dont know much about this site - but if you go to the below link you'll find that in a Morocco v. USA crime stats, the rape rate is 6 times higher in the USA, "violent crime" rapes (apparently there is "regular" rape and "violent" rape who knew?!?) the rate is 56 times higher in the USA. And since it's related to current events in the USA, the chances of being murdered with a firearm are 955 times higher in the USA. Those are sobering statistics right there, assuming they're accurate. So yes, while there is domestic violence in Morocco, and in many other countries, it's likely higher here so for me, it's a moot point.

USA vs. Morocco crime stats

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Eh, I'm not to concerned about Baby Huey's safety vis a vis domestic violence in Morocco. She could beat the living shit out of Azan if she really wanted to, and she's come close last year, IIRC. And to clarify, there is probably way more domestic violence here in the good ol US of A, so please let's not make it out like it's only something in predominately Muslim countries. Just sayin' so we're not veering into xenophobia here. For those interested - and caveat: I dont know much about this site - but if you go to the below link you'll find that in a Morocco v. USA crime stats, the rape rate is 6 times higher in the USA, "violent crime" rapes (apparently there is "regular" rape and "violent" rape who knew?!?) the rate is 56 times higher in the USA. And since it's related to current events in the USA, the chances of being murdered with a firearm are 955 times higher in the USA. Those are sobering statistics right there, assuming they're accurate. So yes, while there is domestic violence in Morocco, and in many other countries, it's likely higher here so for me, it's a moot point.

USA vs. Morocco crime stats

Or, rapes just don't get reported in Morocco. 

Reminds me of this story of a Euro (woman) tourist who was raped in Dubai, I think. She was thrown in jail for reporting the rape, because it's illegal for an unmarried woman to have sex. Different country, same religion?

• Love 13
On 3/16/2018 at 7:53 PM, Landlord said:

Or, rapes just don't get reported in Morocco. 

Reminds me of this story of a Euro (woman) tourist who was raped in Dubai, I think. She was thrown in jail for reporting the rape, because it's illegal for an unmarried woman to have sex. Different country, same religion?

Also, Nicole is big, but she is weak. Azan is strong. He could kick the living shit out of her if he wanted to. He just has the restraint not to do so on camera.

Even if she were a fair match for him, she's no match for him and several of his family members if they all ganged up on her.

I do believe that people are people, everywhere. However, Nicole has already proven that she's violent and a bully if gone unchecked. It's quite possible that they could put her into check!

Of course, it runs both ways. And if Azan beats her up in Morocco, he may not want to step foot on American soil and feel safe about it. Not that the men in Nicole's family look as though they would pose much of a threat, but who knows?

Most recent reports are that Nicole herself is only staying in Morocco for 90 days. And, May is not there. (Thank God!) The cameras will probably follow her around and follow her ass back to the plane. Pretty sure that will ensure her safety, but who knows how much they can stand? I'm sure the tension gets thicker than her midriff at times.

• Love 6

I think Nicole is safe as long as TLC is there, but if those cameras go..... watch out. I do believe she would get beaten by Azan and family members. 

I am glad Mae is not there, though I do think Azan's family would never hurt her. 

• Love 1
On 2018-03-09 at 7:54 PM, Cranky One said:

May be total bullshit, but I'm inclined to believe this is probably true. #savemay

http://www.realitytea.com/2018/03/09/90-day-fiance-news-azans-secret-girlfriend-speaks-claims-azan-scamming-nicole/

The only reason I am hesitant to believe this is the fact that he chose Nicole. If he is such an accomplished womanizer I think he would have found a better looking Americans woman with cash on the ready. I do believe he is scamming her, his distain for her is painfully obvious.

• Love 4
On 3/25/2018 at 11:26 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

The only reason I am hesitant to believe this is the fact that he chose Nicole. If he is such an accomplished womanizer I think he would have found a better looking Americans woman with cash on the ready. I do believe he is scamming her, his distain for her is painfully obvious.

That gives me pause as well. The only thing I can surmise is that Azan is not a closer, meaning that even though there were a lot of women, out of all of them, Nicole is the only one he got a solid bite from. If she's too attractive and capable, she's going to catch onto him and realize that she can do so much better than indigent Azan, and he doesn't want that for himself.

Also, at this point, he's already been turned down once in the K-1 process. Even if his meager fame brought him the attention of a more suitable woman who was willing to commit, he would have an even more difficult time getting approved because he's tried and failed before with another woman or what is offensively referred to as a "pink elephant." (That's what scammers call women like Nicole, desperate western women who will take the bait and send them money. They have pink skin by comparison and are stereotypically overweight.)

Also, I gotta figure that competition is pretty fierce... almost like athletic scholarship. There are many physically fit, nonworking young men out there just like Azan, competing for a limited number of slots.

• Love 4
On 3/21/2018 at 2:48 PM, libgirl2 said:

I think Nicole is safe as long as TLC is there, but if those cameras go..... watch out. I do believe she would get beaten by Azan and family members. 

I am glad Mae is not there, though I do think Azan's family would never hurt her. 

I agree that they wouldn't hesitate. What the anonymous woman described seems very consistent with how I would expect Azan's family to really react to her.

In his culture, the way in which you entertain a guest is very important. It reflects on the family. You are always, always gracious. I remember a woman from Azan's part of the world telling me a saying which she could loosely translate as, "If your guest is cold, you burn down your front door to keep them warm. Worry about the door later."  

His family would be very motivated to hide their ill feelings towards their American visitor. Quite simply, he has a gracious family and Nicole abused the sh%t out of their hospitality. (Just because he's a scammer doesn't mean that they are, not by a long shot!) I can see her failing to read between the lines about 100% of the time. As long as they spoke to her in a calm and friendly voice, she assumed things were simpatico, and she acted even worse, sleeping all day, throwing her motherly duties off onto a man that was not yet her husband, demanding other food (rude), throwing fits, dressing in tacky clothing, etc. If she could have been polite, tried to learn their language, helped out in the kitchen, eaten what was served to her with gratitude, and been, in general, grateful for their hospitality, things would have been a lot different. However, I'm inclined to believe that it all went down exactly as the anonymous young woman described.

I really liked his family -- especially his aunt. I would have enjoyed visiting with them and l would have gotten up early in the morning to learn about their culture each day. I'm sure just about everyone else reading this would have done the same.

As for Nicole, I'm sure at times they longed to put her in a large burlap sack and beat her with sticks, or however it is that it is done. (j/k)

• Love 4
20 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

his culture, the way in which you entertain a guest is very important. It reflects on the family. You are always, always gracious

Travelled the world and i legit haven't found a place or culture where treating guests well isn't important.

• Love 9
On 4/7/2018 at 9:02 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

That gives me pause as well. The only thing I can surmise is that Azan is not a closer, meaning that even though there were a lot of women, out of all of them, Nicole is the only one he got a solid bite from. If she's too attractive and capable, she's going to catch onto him and realize that she can do so much better than indigent Azan, and he doesn't want that for himself.

Also, at this point, he's already been turned down once in the K-1 process. Even if his meager fame brought him the attention of a more suitable woman who was willing to commit, he would have an even more difficult time getting approved because he's tried and failed before with another woman or what is offensively referred to as a "pink elephant." (That's what scammers call women like Nicole, desperate western women who will take the bait and send them money. They have pink skin by comparison and are stereotypically overweight.)

Also, I gotta figure that competition is pretty fierce... almost like athletic scholarship. There are many physically fit, nonworking young men out there just like Azan, competing for a limited number of slots.

Wow I never heard that before but I can't say I'm surprised.  It also tends to be true sadly.  On My Big Fat Fabulous Life the star Whitney was scammed by a guy online who it turns out had also scammed at least another 12 women and they were all really over weight. 

On 4/7/2018 at 9:11 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

I agree that they wouldn't hesitate. What the anonymous woman described seems very consistent with how I would expect Azan's family to really react to her.

In his culture, the way in which you entertain a guest is very important. It reflects on the family. You are always, always gracious. I remember a woman from Azan's part of the world telling me a saying which she could loosely translate as, "If your guest is cold, you burn down your front door to keep them warm. Worry about the door later."  

His family would be very motivated to hide their ill feelings towards their American visitor. Quite simply, he has a gracious family and Nicole abused the sh%t out of their hospitality. (Just because he's a scammer doesn't mean that they are, not by a long shot!) I can see her failing to read between the lines about 100% of the time. As long as they spoke to her in a calm and friendly voice, she assumed things were simpatico, and she acted even worse, sleeping all day, throwing her motherly duties off onto a man that was not yet her husband, demanding other food (rude), throwing fits, dressing in tacky clothing, etc. If she could have been polite, tried to learn their language, helped out in the kitchen, eaten what was served to her with gratitude, and been, in general, grateful for their hospitality, things would have been a lot different. However, I'm inclined to believe that it all went down exactly as the anonymous young woman described.

I really liked his family -- especially his aunt. I would have enjoyed visiting with them and l would have gotten up early in the morning to learn about their culture each day. I'm sure just about everyone else reading this would have done the same.

As for Nicole, I'm sure at times they longed to put her in a large burlap sack and beat her with sticks, or however it is that it is done. (j/k)

She is the absolute worst, she's selfish, spoiled, and a bully.  Nicole deserves whatever she gets, I just wish Mae wasn't involved.

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

Wow I never heard that before but I can't say I'm surprised.  It also tends to be true sadly.  On My Big Fat Fabulous Life the star Whitney was scammed by a guy online who it turns out had also scammed at least another 12 women and they were all really over weight. 

She is the absolute worst, she's selfish, spoiled, and a bully.  Nicole deserves whatever she gets, I just wish Mae wasn't involved.

I'm sure it's a cliche for the people processing K-1 visa applications ~ heavyset, desperate, American women who pay for everything since these guys overseas actually target obese women because they perceive them as easily controlled due to neediness and insecurity. I do think Nicole could have won over Azan's family if she had a better personality, but obviously that's not happening. (It could well be that Nicole brought up the second "cheating" incident to get a reaction out of Azan and somehow... bring them closer together? Good grief, Nicole, try something a little more alluring next time like vomiting on him at a family dinner. The whole family is probably itching to beat her with sticks at this point. Oh, if it weren't for those cameras...

Just curious... how much do you y'all think Nicole weighs, anyway? Is she about 5'5"?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I'm sure it's a cliche for the people processing K-1 visa applications ~ heavyset, desperate, American women who pay for everything since these guys overseas actually target obese women because they perceive them as easily controlled due to neediness and insecurity. I do think Nicole could have won over Azan's family if she had a better personality, but obviously that's not happening. (It could well be that Nicole brought up the second "cheating" incident to get a reaction out of Azan and somehow... bring them closer together? Good grief, Nicole, try something a little more alluring next time like vomiting on him at a family dinner. The whole family is probably itching to beat her with sticks at this point. Oh, if it weren't for those cameras...

Just curious... how much do you y'all think Nicole weighs, anyway? Is she about 5'5"?

Maybe 350? It's hard to judge because I watch the Whitney Thore Fat Fabulous show and she says that she weighs 350 and I think it's closer to four fifty.

13 hours ago, spankydoll said:

Maybe 350? It's hard to judge because I watch the Whitney Thore Fat Fabulous show and she says that she weighs 350 and I think it's closer to four fifty.

She's not that heavy (450).  I once weighed 400 pounds or possibly over - the scale only went so high (I have PCOS like Whitney Thore) and I'm down almost 100 pounds currently.  Nicole is taller than me, so I'd guess in the 300-350 pound range.  

• Love 2