Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

On 6/19/2018 at 5:53 PM, magemaud said:

Apparently he was fired from his last job (personal trainer, I think) because Nicole constantly called and texted him at work. But since then, there's been no explanation for why he hasn't worked except Nicole saying "It's hard for him to find a job in Morocco..." followed illogically with "Hopefully he'll get a good job when me and May get there so he can support us." 

So many Hospitality Jobs available and he could do tours with a car of older women.

But then why should he work when Nicole sends him money??

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

So many Hospitality Jobs available and he could do tours with a car of older women.

But then why should he work when Nicole sends him money??

And who knows how many other fish he has on the line, it's a full time job! 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

She’s raised other children who seem to be normal. 

Children are born with certain personalities. They aren’t shaped into what we want. 

Doesn't Nicole have a younger sister Taylor who seems to have turned out OK (so far)? Isn't she studying to be a nurse and working in some kind of healthcare capacity?

I believe parents ca n definitely influence a child, but they cannot shape or mold one exactly.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Doesn't Nicole have a younger sister Taylor who seems to have turned out OK (so far)? Isn't she studying to be a nurse and working in some kind of healthcare capacity?

I believe parents ca n definitely influence a child, but they cannot shape or mold one exactly.

I agree.  At some point Nichole is responsible for her choices and behavior, not her parents.  It really doesn’t matter if her parents enable her or not.  She is still accountable for her path in life. 

Many kids have had horrible parents and turn out to be successful adults.  If parents are directly responsible for how their kids turn out, then explain why bad parents can produce good kids?    I think parents are easy targets to blame but, in the end, they most likely did the best they could.  So, JMPO, but I don’t think it’s fair to blame Nichole’s behavior on her parents.  There is most likely more going on that we don’t know.  

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I agree.  At some point Nichole is responsible for her choices and behavior, not her parents.  It really doesn’t matter if her parents enable her or not.  She is still accountable for her path in life. 

Many kids have had horrible parents and turn out to be successful adults.  If parents are directly responsible for how their kids turn out, then explain why bad parents can produce good kids?    I think parents are easy targets to blame but, in the end, they most likely did the best they could.  So, JMPO, but I don’t think it’s fair to blame Nichole’s behavior on her parents.  There is most likely more going on that we don’t know.  

I don’t blame them for her behavior. It’s how they react to her stupid, irrational decision making that I blame them for. She’s 24, not a teenager. She already made one huge mistake resulting in becoming a teen mom and they seem to have sucked that up and supported her since. But now....there’s a big difference in being supportive of their daughter and enabling her in further flights of fancy and poor decision making. They should merely tell her that they do not agree with what she is doing and they will not be a party to it. No helping with sponsorship, no buying wedding dresses, no handing over money, no rides to the airport, no paying  cellphone charges. Good luck, We hope things work out, we love you, keep in touch.

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think it was interesting that Nicole's father was not at the airport to say good bye.

They should all take a page from Brother THomas... I don’t have a passport or the will to go to the wedding.

I didn’t see Nicole giving him a hard time, she was even laughing and joking about Azans chronic “internet connection failures”. He’s basically saying Azan is a fraud and she didn’t say much to the contrary.

• Love 7
On 6/16/2018 at 11:05 AM, zenme said:

Then don't make it my business by using social media, and having a FUCKING REALITY SHOW about your life, you dumbass!

You took the words out of my mouth!!!  When I saw that Instagram post I had to put down my order of French fries......

• Love 4

Apparently Nicole's stepfather is speaking out to RadarOnline and InTouch. Sorry I'm not tech savvy enough to link the articles. But according to him, the wedding didn't happen because the timing wasn't right. Nicole supposedly called it off. She came back last month because her visa was expiring so is back living with May and her sister in a mobile home. Which can mean several things:

The "timing wasn't right" is just codespeak for Azan dumped her because he just couldn't go through with it and finally got the balls to tell her so, even though it meant this particular money train reached its final destination.

Or her visa really did expire and this is a perfect way for him to keep getting money from her while supporting her fantasy of a future wedding. So basically it's just more of the same that we've been seeing.

Or somehow, some way, Nicole finally came to her senses and realized nah, it's never gonna happen and took herself back home. And tried to retain some small shred of dignity. NOT! Yeah, like that really happened. Never in a million years would she have that much insight.

And she left that ill-fitting dress in Morocco. Probably got BBQ sauce and French fry grease all over it from trying it on too many times.

So, NO WEDDING!

• Love 16

There is also the point that if Nicole wanted to stay longer she could have. Tourist visas are usually 90 days and then you can take a quick cheap trip to a close country and come back in and the 90 days starts again. If she was there for 6 months, then she probably did this once. My husband's cousin works in Asia and he has to do this, every 90 days his company pays for a long weekend trip and then he can come back and work for 90 days. Obviously something else happened. My guess is the money ran out and he sent Nicole back to USA to work or get more from family. He probably said they need more for the dream wedding.

I can't believe Azan can't find an easier way to get money. How much can Nicole be giving him $500-1000 a month? and if she was there for 6 months that is a lot for him to take for such a small amount of money. I guess he has found a way to put off the wedding but still have the possibility of more money. 

• Love 8

She’s living with her sister in a mobile home. I guess the free apartment is done. I wonder who is paying the rent on that mobile home. I doubt her sister who is working, is going to  cover the whole rent while she lolls around trying to keep Azan on the hook with the few dollars she can scrape together. 

• Love 7

Everyone keeps saying Azan was recorded talking about a kiss to another woman...did we hear the other person on the recording 'cause it could have been a man he was talking to.

I feel bad for Nicole's sister, living in a trailer with Nicole and how sloppy she is.

The timing will never be right for Nicole to marry Azan, never.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She’s living with her sister in a mobile home. I guess the free apartment is done. I wonder who is paying the rent on that mobile home. I doubt her sister who is working, is going to  cover the whole rent while she lolls around trying to keep Azan on the hook with the few dollars she can scrape together. 

The last episode where Nicole moves was just on again. The last scene of her packing , when they go outside she is at a single wide mobile home. I wonder if this was her sisters? The free church place that she lived at in the small studio also has a bunch of single wides on it. I wonder if this is where her sister and her are living. It looks like a well maintained area around a lake plus it has tons of fitness type stuff for Nicole to do right on site, Multiple pools, tennis, walking paths, basketball etc. 

If Nicole got back on May 21st as her step dad said, if you look at Nicole's social media she has been on a health/weight loss kick. Maybe Azan told her she had to lose weight before the wedding?

• Love 5
(edited)
12 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

The last episode where Nicole moves was just on again. The last scene of her packing , when they go outside she is at a single wide mobile home. I wonder if this was her sisters? The free church place that she lived at in the small studio also has a bunch of single wides on it. I wonder if this is where her sister and her are living. It looks like a well maintained area around a lake plus it has tons of fitness type stuff for Nicole to do right on site, Multiple pools, tennis, walking paths, basketball etc. 

If Nicole got back on May 21st as her step dad said, if you look at Nicole's social media she has been on a health/weight loss kick. Maybe Azan told her she had to lose weight before the wedding?

I saw that. I wish her luck. She was quite pretty when she was thinner and it would be healthier for her (and May). I have a feeling Azan had something to do with this.  Maybe she will calm down and act like an adult too. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I can't believe Azan can't find an easier way to get money. How much can Nicole be giving him $500-1000 a month?

I thought he was scamming several other women along with Nicole or maybe it was before Nicole. I think he has been doing this for a long time. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I saw that. I wish her luck. She was quite pretty when she was thinner and it would be healthier for her (and May). I have a feeling Azan had something to do with this.  Maybe she will calm down and act like an adult too. 

All Azan had to do was wait. Once funds ran low and she couldn’t afford Mickey D’s 3 times a day, It was only a matter of time till she got hungry enough to leave for Florida.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I know people think she's lost weight but, given her total lack of impulse control and the need to have whatever she wants whenever she wants it, I find that hard to believe. Arent there apps to make you appear much thinner? That's what I feel like I'm seeing...

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Thanks @Kareem for posting those links.

There could have been other reasons, ones we don't know about. Again, I'm speculating here.

Nicole got tired of waiting for Azan to recover from his injuries sustained from when his back went out from picking his relatives up off the floor after they got an eyeful of Baby Beluga's monster cleavages (both front & back) in the dress she modeled for them. Of course it took at least 4 aunts, 3 cousins and 2 grandmothers to lace her into that thing in the first place. They finally removed the yellow crime scene tape May 22, the day after she left.

And living with his relatives proved to quite the experience.  Experiences she couldn't quite stomach (no pun intended). They started looking at her as an actual fiancée and not just a girlfriend, so they really hit home with some truths she didn't like. For example, there's a high probability any future children would be raised as Muslim, she was expected to actually stay awake during the day and learn how to cook and clean. They may have had vegetable identification drills (she flunked them all) since Azan eats healthy and she would be expected to familiarize herself with the vegetable food group.  Plus she had to sharpen up her application form filling skills in preparation for the reams of paperwork she'd be expected to complete and rehearse all the right things to say (too much for her little mind to contemplate).  It's very possible she couldn't hack living in Morocco for the length of time it would take to obtain a spousal visa. The entire Moroccan experience made her too nostalgic for Florida sunshine, tube tops, a "yes" mom and Starbucks coffee.

Not to mention her system was in withdrawal from not having vast quantities of French fries from an actual American McDonald's. That alone could have made her decide to hop on a flight back to Tampa.

OMG, I'm dying!  Vegetable identification drills?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think she probably started losing weight from being in Morocco for 6 months.  Just to shake her out of her sedentary routine and easy access to convenience foods was probably enough to knock 20 pounds off of her.

It feels like Azan got what he wanted.  He's good at manipulating her emotions enough to keep her on the line but then creating enough chaos to make her rethink her decision to actually get married to him.  Manipulation, thy name is HassAzan.

I don't know why the fact that she left the dress there makes me chuckle.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
54 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I know people think she's lost weight but, given her total lack of impulse control and the need to have whatever she wants whenever she wants it, I find that hard to believe. Arent there apps to make you appear much thinner? That's what I feel like I'm seeing...

I thought the same!! The Kardashians use it all the time to make their eyes bigger, the neck thinner etc!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I thought he was scamming several other women along with Nicole or maybe it was before Nicole. I think he has been doing this for a long time. 

I have listened to the stories and recordings and I do believe he was at least using other women for free trips/lodging and possible marriage and money. Nicole has to be the hardest dollars he has earned. If he is a professional scammer, I would think after 2 years of her whining , neediness , disrespectful visits with his family, he could replace Nicole with another lady. Ive watched some documentaries on these scammers and there are older European women that get scammed a lot. I would think it would be easier for Azan to entertain an older European women , then deal with Nicole for his $$. 

• Love 7

I don't understand the "almost 6 months" she allegedly spent in Morocco. Didn't we establish she went over in February, and returned to the US in May. That matches the 90 days she would have been allowed on a Visitors' Visa.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Gobi said:

The wedding dress was irrevocably damaged when Azan's family tried to set it up as the wedding tent.

If I were Robalee I'd be pissed off big time about Nicole leaving the wedding dress in Morocco.  That damn dress that Nicole made such a show about getting, the corSET she had put in to it, all of it, on principle that dress should have come home with that moron.  What a way a to piss away money but Nicole does not care, it's not her money.  I doubt that dress will ever be on US soil again.  However, I bet Robalee would want May back more than the dress but still, Nicole drags everyone in to the drama and stupidity. 

Cut to Azan in Morocco, he is selling that dress on Ebay.

• Love 12
(edited)

How many tits does this chick have??? From the cleavage we see here, at least four in the front, with another 2-4 in the back. 

AFC10FB2-AA97-403E-A607-6D73CFBD58D7.jpeg

ETA: Full disclosure, I’d probably have rolls & lumps like this if I tried to squeeze my DDD’s & plump self into a horribly fitting strapless gown. But I have enough common sense to know that I‘d look like a Baby Beluga if I tried to wear that monstrosity. 

Edited by asemumma
Full disclosure on my own body shape
  • Love 10
23 minutes ago, asemumma said:

How many tits does this chick have??? From the cleavage we see here, at least four in the front, with another 2-4 in the back. 

AFC10FB2-AA97-403E-A607-6D73CFBD58D7.jpeg

ETA: Full disclosure, I’d probably have rolls & lumps like this if I tried to squeeze my DDD’s & plump self into a horribly fitting strapless gown. But I have enough common sense to know that I‘d look like a Baby Beluga if I tried to wear that monstrosity. 

She’s nearly purple!!!!’

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Quof said:

I don't understand the "almost 6 months" she allegedly spent in Morocco. Didn't we establish she went over in February, and returned to the US in May. That matches the 90 days she would have been allowed on a Visitors' Visa.

The step dad seems to be the honest voice of reason, but this 6 month comment threw me. I hope he is not lying to go along with some "storyline". It seemed to be pretty well known Azan was denied during December and Nicole left around mid Feb. My gut says what we first saw was a recreation. The denial, the K3 idea was all a redo. I have a hard time believing that Nicole's apartment and her mom's house had no holiday decor when we know they are a religious family. 

I feel bad for the dress shop. They have been getting alot of hate about selling Nicole the Dress.  The bridal shop posted that they fixed the dress after the last time we saw her try it on to help correct the breast hanging out issues. They also said TLC would not let them offer Nicole another dress. They were told Nicole gets what she wants. It seems like they regret the filming. 

• Love 13

Nicole posted this April, 2017 on her FB page. It's obviously photo-shopped because nobody has a weird pointy chin like this! So yes, I think her photos are doctored and that's why when Azan first saw her he was surprised that she was "big a little bit." Just re-watching the last episode and I think it's interesting that first she says, "I didn't tell Jessica [best friend, yeah right] about the voice recordings" then later she says, "I didn't tell my mother about the voice recordings because I didn't want to give her a reason not to trust him." 

image.thumb.png.e6c87dd97db385b56bbc279949222eec.png

• Love 1
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

Yes, that one photo of her that’s making the rounds, the one where her neck looks elongated - that’s most definitely a photoshopped job. I doubt she’s lost anything except maybe 137lbs of Azan. 

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Yes, that one photo of her that’s making the rounds, the one where her neck looks elongated - that’s most definitely a photoshopped job. I doubt she’s lost anything except maybe 137lbs of Azan. 

And 10 lbs of coins she scraped out of couch cushions and the floor of her car , and sent to Morocco.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Nicole posted this April, 2017 on her FB page. It's obviously photo-shopped because nobody has a weird pointy chin like this! So yes, I think her photos are doctored and that's why when Azan first saw her he was surprised that she was "big a little bit." Just re-watching the last episode and I think it's interesting that first she says, "I didn't tell Jessica [best friend, yeah right] about the voice recordings" then later she says, "I didn't tell my mother about the voice recordings because I didn't want to give her a reason not to trust him." 

image.thumb.png.e6c87dd97db385b56bbc279949222eec.png

This pic was taken in April of 2017?

and the one in the wedding dress was taken after Azans visa denial in late 2017? 

And there supposedly is taken since her return in May?

So she was thin, fat then thin again?

• Love 1
(edited)
52 minutes ago, iwasish said:

It was posted on her FB page in April, 2017, but I have no idea when it was taken. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

and the one in the wedding dress was taken after Azans visa denial in late 2017? 

And there supposedly is taken since her return in May?

So she was thin, fat then thin again?

It's photoshopped, it's not real. She has put eyelashes on her eyes, re-contoured her chin to cartoon proportions (hehe, my auto spell wrote cuntour, probably more appropriate), and she's airbrushed her face and I think her hair. There's no way she could lose that much weight, she is incapable of doing anything that would be healthy and good for her. 

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 7

I believe Azan's actual job when he met Nicole was a dishwasher in one of the hotels. He claimed to be a personal trainer on the show, but I think that turned out to not be true. There is no telling if he was actually fired because of Nicole, but I lean toward the theory of it being an accuse to scam money. In his defense, one that I don't think he actually deserves, the unemployment rate for men in his age group was very, very high. The statistics were posted at one point.

Nicole's older sister kept May during Nicole's first trip. That sister has kids in the same age range and it came out that she and Robbalee are the primary caregivers of May. There was a point I was going to make using this info, but I've already forgotten what it is. My brain has shut down any additional thinking about Nicole, it seems.

On 6/21/2018 at 2:05 PM, NoSpam said:

Yes, but an astute parent might see a child with a certain personality and work on moderating it. I believe parents can 'blunt the edges' of more undesirable traits, like entitledness and selfishness.

The problem is that the electroshock therapy she needs is illegal to perform. To be clear, I am not talking about the legitimate electroconvulsive therapy used to treat people with bipolar disorder, I'm talking about the shock treatment consisting of jumper cables hooked up to a garbage truck battery.

Unfortunately, personality disorders are not treatable. There isn't anything her family could do to rein her in. They can cut her off completely, and likely will eventually, but it won't change her personality into a less selfish and narcissistic person. Her siblings are not like her and since May spends a lot of time with her aunt and cousins, she's not a lost cause yet. I'd imagine she'll get as frustrated and disgusted with Nicole as the rest of the world once she hits the age to recognize Nicole's behaviors.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
On 6/19/2018 at 9:51 PM, EgyptianLove said:

I am married to an Egyptian man that I met while we both happened to be on vacation in Las Vegas.   We are the same age, both in the same area of attractiveness, and although we are from different religions it has worked.  We have been married for four years and currently live in Nashville, TN.

Before we got married though, I did a lot of research.  Romance scams are RAMPANT in certain countries especially ones like Tunisia and Morocco but frankly anywhere.  The men who claim to be Muslim do not adhere at all to the Islamic ideals.  They have sex before marriage, they smoke or drink, they would happily scam women out of money and often do.  Azan seems to be doing exactly that, especially now that we know he has been talking to other women online and has traveled to meet them.  Apparently Nicole isn't the only one on the hook.  She is just one of many that are sending him money, and if the girl who came forward can be trusted she said he has had a job as a dishwasher.  So he seems to have some income, while taking Nicoles and however many others he has met and is keeping on the line.

It's basically the same story for all of them.  They meet the guy (sometimes even just online) and they are love bombed right away.  They are the one, they want to be married, they want a family...  Then eventually they start asking for money.  They usually start with little things, and I remember Nicole said she sent 300 one time.  Remember this is AMERICAN money which has a much higher value in these other countries.  Then they ask for more, and more.  They will lie and say its about ANYTHING to get it too.

They are called Love Rats and they are called that because it is SO common, especially in tourist areas.  Nicole is just one of many women who are scammed by men like this.

I can tell you from experience that a Muslim can marry outside his religion but only if the religion is mono-theistic.  They will raise the children as MUSLIM.  This is a stipulation of course.  The reason why Muslim women are not allowed to marry outside their religion is because it is custom that the child be raised as the man's religion.  When I say allowed, of course I mean "allowed" but a woman who practices Islam would never go against the Quran in this respect.

Also it would be considered HIGHLY shameful for a Muslim man to EVER ask a woman for help with finances.  Also, Azan would need to provide Nicole a dowry to marry her.  It doesn't seem like he would be doing that since he constantly asking HER for money.

Azan/Hassan is about as devout a Muslim as Luis is a devout Christian...they both use their religion as a weapon in their scams, but they are blatant sinners in any religion. Two pieces of shit in the same sidewalk crack of life.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, silverspoons said:

The step dad seems to be the honest voice of reason, but this 6 month comment threw me. I hope he is not lying to go along with some "storyline". It seemed to be pretty well known Azan was denied during December and Nicole left around mid Feb. My gut says what we first saw was a recreation. The denial, the K3 idea was all a redo. I have a hard time believing that Nicole's apartment and her mom's house had no holiday decor when we know they are a religious family. 

I feel bad for the dress shop. They have been getting alot of hate about selling Nicole the Dress.  The bridal shop posted that they fixed the dress after the last time we saw her try it on to help correct the breast hanging out issues. They also said TLC would not let them offer Nicole another dress. They were told Nicole gets what she wants. It seems like they regret the filming. 

So basically TLC wanted her to look as awful as she did?  I’d feel sorry for anybody else but I’m mean and think baby Huey deserves such manipulation. Not that she’d have taken anything else the experts would’ve suggested. 

• Love 4