Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I was beginning to think that green dress was the only thing she packed. 

Thank god she didn’t bother to pack her “ work out clothes”.

16 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

And what's to stop Nicole from continuing to send Azan money? I can see her continuing on indefinitely with this charade. Even cashing her social security checks to send them to Azan to help with "their" business.  

If her mother has any brains she’ll report this and send the video to the American Embassy in Morocco. Maybe nothing will be done, but who knows.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

In reality there is no such shop, never will be.  What we have is con man and his con mother and con sister and they have that money socked away somewhere and Azan is certain to be closing in on some other mark.   

I would have gone to their home and "asked" for the money back.  I would have just told them, straight up, that I know there is a con, my daughter is a bit delayed and I truly don't care what y'all think of me....this has gone on long enough.  I would tell Azan to not contact my daughter who he loves only 55%, that he is keeping her on the hook until something else comes from it and please give me the $6000 NOW.  I would then head to the airport, with May and tell Nicole I will be keeping her $6000.  Tough sh*t if she is pissed at me.  This "Nicole has May as a hostage" has gone on long enough.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I would have gone to their home and "asked" for the money back.  I would have just told them, straight up, that I know there is a con, my daughter is a bit delayed and I truly don't care what y'all think of me....this has gone on long enough.  I would tell Azan to not contact my daughter who he loves only 55%, that he is keeping her on the hook until something else comes from it and please give me the $6000 NOW.  I would then head to the airport, with May and tell Nicole I will be keeping her $6000.  Tough sh*t if she is pissed at me.  This "Nicole has May as a hostage" has gone on long enough.

If only...

If Robalee would have done that, had the money in hand, etc...somehow Nicole would blame her for breaking she and Azan up.

• Love 4

I think there may be ample evidence that Nicole is a vulnerable adult who is not competent to handle her financial affairs and that she needs someone to oversee them.  And, her decision making regarding her minor child is also very concerning. I can understand why her mom may not want to be appointed to take charge, but, someone else, like the county, could be appointed. 

• Love 1
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

If only...

If Robalee would have done that, had the money in hand, etc...somehow Nicole would blame her for breaking she and Azan up.

You know what?  I would not care.  My life without Nicole would be so blissful.......no drama, no eyerolling, no coming over to chat with a trip to the ATM later cause that is how she sees me.  Robbalee, your daughter dislikes you, eye rolls at you, seems to kinda hate you already.......let's just put that final pin it now.

See, I hold Robalee a bit higher as she is older and should have some wisdom.  But she acts like a middle schooler:  "If I am nice to Nicole and support this weird ass dream, she will be nice to me!"  No, she won't Robbalee, because your daughter is a SELF CENTERED ASSHOLE.

There, I feel better now.

• Love 21

If she had shown up at the mothers door, I doubt anything would have changed. This family are had core scammers. Mom and sister (was she married last visit, where’s her husband?) were in this up to their eyeballs. There was no chance that money was going to be returned.

Dollars to donuts Wafa never laid out one thin dime for the wedding that never happened. Even Nicole said as much, that Wafa “asked them for their opinions on what they liked” but that Wafa was doing everything. And conveniently both weddings maxed out at a cost of 6k.., EXACTLY the amount of Nicole’s nest egg.

Azan smelled that money and knew he had to get that cash just about the time her visa ran out. 

I wasn’t sure if mama Azan was a con, not until the producers called her when Azan and Nicole went missing. Her reaction on the phone confirmed to me that she was indeed part of it. 

I might have had a modicum of empathy for Nicole up till her nasty Comments to her mother and her remark that it’s none of her family’s business, but once she told her about the store! Mind blown! If she were my sister or daughter, I’d have walked away and not looked back, May or no May, 

• Love 13
(edited)
13 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I might have had a modicum of empathy for Nicole up till her nasty Comments to her mother and her remark that it’s none of her family’s business, but once she told her about the store! Mind blown! If she were my sister or daughter, I’d have walked away and not looked back, May or no May, 

Any empathy I had for Nicole vanished when she stayed with Azan instead of returning with her mother. She continued to put her own selfish delusions ahead of the well-being of her child.

Edited by ThinkerBell
  • Love 15

If I were Nicole’s mother I would have demanded to see the store front. I also would have told Azan,  that he is scamming my daughter she will have his head on a platter. The Mother should have taken May back to the USA. I don’t think I would allow my daughter to talk to me the way Nicole speaks to her mother. I can’t believe how ignorant and stupid Nicole is . Someone said earlie I would have taken May and left, and stopped supporting Nicole in any way. Let her find her own way out of this mess.

• Love 8

If Azan really wanted to marry Nicole (the consensus is that he did not), there was no mandate that it cost $6,000 to do it.  Get the paperwork in order, permission from a judge, then, take the papers to the adoul who collects the mahr, explains the nikah contract, then, registers the marriage with the state.  Bam!  They're married.  It ain't that hard.  She didn't do her homework and he straight up lied to her about what was involved.

• Love 17

It’s odd that Wafa put out all this money (I doubt his family had 6K on hand to fund the “wedding”) that she couldn’t get back, but Nicole obviously didn’t have to when she had to plan her own “nuptials”. She obviously still had her $6K to put down on the “store”. 

She’s a terrible, smug, delusional person and I don’t feel one bit sorry for her. I’m sure at this moment she’s collecting whatever money she can and sending it straight to Azan.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ThinkerBell said:

Perhaps the name of this thread could be revised to Nicole & Azan: Giant Babies and the Men Who Scam Them. Looking forward to Nicole's Go Fund Me appeal for her makeup/health shop.

Seconded!  

And yeah, if I want to get my health in check or get a fabulous new makeup look, Nicole is not the person to whom I would look for inspiration.  The girl is a professional "Before" to every "After."

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

She stayed to keep up the pretense that she didn’t get scammed. Leaving would have meant that Robalee was right, that it was all a scam. She stayed, and probably cried and moped around for those two weeks, then went home and continued the fantasy of the shop, telling Robalee and everyone else all about their big plans, meanwhile Azan is setting up a tall tale about bureaucratic paperwork and difficulty in getting stock delivered. (translation: send more money).

Oh just admit it, Nicole!!!  END THIS NIGHTMARE!  Per Robalee: (yes my rant of her continues, lol) I would have turned and left in the dress shop when Nicole pouted and scowled and demanded Mom pay for the dress.  That whole scenario reminds me of a few families where there is ONE jackass offspring who Does No Wrong, ever, and everyone licks their ass.  Like, what the hell is Nicole going to do, besides hold May hostage at the Hostess Outlet Store?  I mean, really.....Nicole can't last THAT long without Mom's help.  If all four parents (and I use that term loosely) get together and BAND TOGETHER imagine what they could accomplish.  I really REALLY want Nicole to have lunch with my former boss:  Strong African American woman with facial expressions not to be believed - she would be:  "GIRL WHO ARE YOU KIDDING???"  I giggle thinking about it, which is good because secretly I am crying for May.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Oh just admit it, Nicole!!!  END THIS NIGHTMARE!  Per Robalee: (yes my rant of her continues, lol) I would have turned and left in the dress shop when Nicole pouted and scowled and demanded Mom pay for the dress.  That whole scenario reminds me of a few families where there is ONE jackass offspring who Does No Wring, ever, and everyone licks their ass.  Like, what the hell is Nicole going to do, besides hold May hostage at the Hostess Outlet Store?  I mean, really.....Nicole can't last THAT long without Mom's help.  If all four parents (and I use that term loosely) get together and BAND TOGETHER imagine what they could accomplish.  I really REALLY want Nicole to have lunch with my former boss:  Strong African American woman with facial expressions not to be believed - she would be:  "GIRL WHO ARE YOU KIDDING???"  I giggle thinking about it, which is good because secretly I am crying for May.

It’s the sympathy for May that gets Nicole her way.

the solution? Painful though it may be, is to let Nicole parent her daughter. That means she has the ultimate responsibility  to put May before her needs and before Azans wants. Giving Nicole handouts and cleaning up her messes has to stop even if it means May suffers. And if Nicole doesnt step up as a parent then they can step in LEGALLY and guardianship. 

• Love 10

As a mother who has kids in their 20s, I can imagine the frustration Robbalee feels and being powerless to do anything about it. Cutting off the Bank of Robbalee would help, and I think she would if May wasn't in the picture. For the record, my kids are doing just fine and are responsible human beings.

And these two dopes and their "store". Like either one of them know anything about running a business. Nicole has proved over and over again she's irresponsible with American Dollar. Someone please tell Mother Chantel that Azan wrote the book on how to harvest it and Pedro clearly isn't in his league.

I don't think Nicole is back at Starbucks since she's been home.  Too bad because at least she'd have benefits and could work towards a college degree

May is going to be starting kindergarten in another year. Nicole needs get off TV and give that kid a stable home. I think Nicole likes being 'famous'.

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, Cranky One said:

As a mother who has kids in their 20s, I can imagine the frustration Robbalee feels and being powerless to do anything about it. Cutting off the Bank of Robbalee would help, and I think she would if May wasn't in the picture. For the record, my kids are doing just fine and are responsible human beings.

And these two dopes and their "store". Like either one of them know anything about running a business. Nicole has proved over and over again she's irresponsible with American Dollar. Someone please tell Mother Chantel that Azan wrote the book on how to harvest it and Pedro clearly isn't in his league.

I don't think Nicole is back at Starbucks since she's been home.  Too bad because at least she'd have benefits and could work towards a college degree

May is going to be starting kindergarten in another year. Nicole needs get off TV and give that kid a stable home. I think Nicole likes being 'famous'.

Yes, I have a just turned 19 yr old and an almost 21 year old, so I get it.  I was never afraid of my kids not liking me or being upset with me nor was I ever concerned of them having some discomfort.  Welcome to life.  It would be hard to see either of them struggle with young parenthood (thank you Jesus that is not the case) but you are powerless.  But you see (here comes Mrs. Hanson and her back patting, lol) my kids are , I dunno.....NORMAL and RESPECTFUL???  LOL!!  They would probably come to me first with a problem, not eyeroll their way through it when I am offering some sound advice.

That is why with Robalee I feel little empathy - she brought this on by, more than likely, giving in to Nicole and her tantrums.  Nicole was probably bullied in school and look what she has learned:  To bully others and soon May will be her target.

• Love 4
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

That is why with Robalee I feel little empathy - she brought this on by, more than likely, giving in to Nicole and her tantrums.  

Although this is purely speculative on my part, I do want to believe that Robalee has tried every method known to man -from coddling to tough love. Her problem is that she has settled for a gentle, timid approach with a mocking undertone which accomplishes NOTHING, yet, leaves Nicole feeling attacked. Even Azan has seen through this, because who else, other than Robalee and her ex-husband, would swallow his "I've erased the pictures, but the store is real" shenanigan accompanied by a duper's delight without telling him to fucking stop.

Given the fact, that Nicole is down to her last penny and Robalee will have to finance every french fry her daughter puts in her mouth from now on, she should have demanded to see the store instead of sarcastically remarking "Can we, at least, drive by". 

Edited by Morrissey
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Cranky One said:

What’s happening on her Instagram? I don’t use it or Id look it up myself..

41 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

Although this is purely speculative on my part, I do want to believe that Robalee has tried every method known to man -from coddling to tough love. Her problem is that she has settled for a gentle, timid approach with a mocking undertone which accomplishes NOTHING, yet, leaves Nicole feeling attacked. Even Azan has seen through this, because who else, other than Robalee and her ex-husband, would swallow his "I've erased the pictures, but the store is real" shenanigan accompanied by a duper's delight without telling him to fucking stop.

Given the fact, that Nicole is down to her last penny and Robalee will have to finance every french fry her daughter puts in her mouth from now on, she should have demanded to see the store instead of sarcastically remarking "Can we, at least, drive by". 

I agree seeing as Nicole's siblings seem to be productive.  And I think Nicole holds May over their heads. I also hope Robalee is way more vocal off camera. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Cranky One said:

And I think Nicole holds May over their heads. 

Yes. And they need to call her bluff. The only reason Nicole can indulge in her Moroccan Princess delusion is because her parents are providing financial assistance one way or the other. They need to tell her "You want to move to Antarctica to paw at some guy at a science station? Good fucking riddance. Don't expect any money from us for mittens". They need to stop spending any money on her or May. That is the only way to slap some sense into Nicole. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

So Azan and his sister  put on a really elaborate show for Nicole. The big dummy had no choice but to be dazzled by it.  Took her to  dinner at a spot participating in Moroccan Restaurant week and called it her tasting. Took her to the Moroccan Kleinfeld bridal shop and let her hold some fancy dresses. Did she try any on? Get fitted for a single one of them?  No way they had her size in the stock room.

THINK NICOLE!  If the wedding costs are so high and you guys don't have enough money, why would you give them your last dollars to put into a "shop"?  Why wouldn't that money go to your wedding???   That don't make no sense!

Azan and his sister have to be laughing at how easy it was to harvest this stupid American.   Mother Chantel needs to focus her energy over here. There's a lot of stupider going down in Morocco.

OMG. This was too funny, Thank you!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Morrissey said:

Yes. And they need to call her bluff. The only reason Nicole can indulge in her Moroccan Princess delusion is because her parents are providing financial assistance one way or the other. They need to tell her "You want to move to Antarctica to paw at some guy at a science station? Good fucking riddance. Don't expect any money from us for mittens". They need to stop spending any money on her or May. That is the only way to slap some sense into Nicole. 

Yep! For the sake of the American Dollar and May, I hope that happens!

• Love 1

Could Wafa be...dum...dum...dum...HIS WIFE? Or at least the Moroccan girlfriend they hinted about him wanting to bring to the US? 

After Azan was denied the K1 Visa and Nicole went to the attorney who put the alternative K3 Visa idea in her mind, then she called Azan to tell him about it. He was obviously caught off guard. First he said something like, "No, you coming here is not a good idea" but when Nicole whined he finally said, "It's okay. WE'LL think of something." At the time, she must have thought by "we" he meant Nicole and himself, but maybe he meant Wafa and any others in on the scam coming up with Plan B. 

The PI Family Chantel hired to investigate Pedro's family would most likely find this idea "very alarming." 

• Love 10

Nicole seems stalled. Like she never matured past tween. So I wonder if her mom feels guilty over some trauma or something that happened. Nicole was clearly over fed (as I recall so was her brother). And her need for "fame" is crazy. Try getting on hoarders or my 600 lb life. At least you don't have to leave the country. 

I've seen Dr. Phil expose love scams. But for WAY more money. Maybe Azan isn't as good at this as he thinks. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LisaWl7TR said:

Thoughts...

I feel Nichole's mom and dad divorcing may have affected her. I wonder how old she was at that time...

Also, Do we know for sure that Wafa is Azan's sister? 

Ya know... for a quick minute I thought she might be his wife. She’s very light skinned where Azan and his mom are darker. 

I thought that her reaction to the canceling of both weddings was remarkably subdued. It was Azan who expressed how “ angry” she was. Could be that she is his sister and just helped him out, but  I wonder....

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, JunkFoodTV said:

Nicole seems stalled. Like she never matured past tween. So I wonder if her mom feels guilty over some trauma or something that happened. Nicole was clearly over fed (as I recall so was her brother). And her need for "fame" is crazy. Try getting on hoarders or my 600 lb life. At least you don't have to leave the country. 

I've seen Dr. Phil expose love scams. But for WAY more money. Maybe Azan isn't as good at this as he thinks. 

I mean how much was he really going to get from someone who worked as a part-time barista at Starbucks? At best, her earned income credit via tax refund and TLC paychecks? It wasn't like she was pulling in six figures or hawking stuff (like flat tummy tea) on IG via promotional posts. She's not the type to use her "brand" to make lucrative club appearances like people on Love and Hip Hop, any other reality show, or these people that are famous for who they've slept with or were once married to.

• Love 4

Not huge money, but 6k lump sum and the steady stream of hundreds she’s been sending for the last couple of years ( and that is just her, there may be a couple more), certainly helped to raise his lifestyle. 

• Love 6

I think Azan is very different when the cameras aren't there. I think he's a lot more aggressive to her than she lets on.  Do you remember the scene when she was in the airport  on her way to Morocco and Azan called her on the phone and was badgering her about money?  It sounded from her side at least that he was angry, she kept saying "I know honey but.........."  Like she was trying to keep him calm.   I would hate to think that that period of time that the producer's couldn't get in touch with them was because Azan was pressuring her to give him the money.  

• Love 11

I see May in 12 years as another Olivia.  A kid raising herself and parenting her mom (and maybe a sibling).

Gawd, Baby Beluga is so stupid.  I mean even the other participates in the show see it. 

As a previous poster said, I can't wait for her to say Azan frauded me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

To those of you suggesting tough love for Nicole,  I think it’s important to understand the amount of emotional manipulation a person who uses their child as a hostage can do.  My sister uses my niece as a hostage to get money and favors from both me, my siblings, and my parents. Every time the money or favor faucet gets turned off, my sister turns it into “well, your grandparents/aunts/uncles have abandoned us, daughter!  They don’t love us! it’s us against the world!”  She then restricts contact so the family doesn’t get to see or communicate with my niece   It’s horrible and damaging to my niece.  I have no idea why my sister does it. she wasn’t raised that way. the rest of my siblings were not brought up that way either.

At this point we give in to her blackmail to try to limit the amount of hurt my niece has to experience.   Tough love is great except for the fact that my niece has to pay the price. 

Edited by PityFree
Typo
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, PityFree said:

To those of you suggesting tough love for Nicole,  I think it’s important to understand the amount of emotional manipulation person who uses their child as a hostage can do.  My sister uses my niece as a hostage to get money and favors from both me, my siblings, and my parents. Every time the money or favor faucet gets turned off, my sister turns it into “well, your grandparents/aunts/uncles have abandoned us, daughter!  They don’t love us! it’s us against the world!”  She then restricts contact so the family doesn’t get to see or communicate with my niece   It’s horrible and damaging to my niece.  I have no idea why my sister does it. she wasn’t raised that way. the rest of my siblings were not brought up that way either.

At this point we give in to her blackmail to try to limit the amount of hurt my niece has to experience.   Tough love is great except for the fact that my niece has to pay the price. 

Sadly, in my family,the end result of giving in to the demands for the child’s sake, became a situation where the grown child now uses the same type behavior to get what they want from my elderly folks. Say no and you don’t care about me, you don’t love me. You’ll never see me again.  l hope things will be different for you.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, LisaWl7TR said:

They went to Disney!

"Nicole Nafziger, you just got your dumb ass scammed in Morocco by a lazy con artist who took your life savings, what are you going to do now?
"I'm going to Disney World!" (cue the fireworks over Cinderella's Castle and "When You Wish Upon a Star" soundtrack) 

btw, May is on her leash. She's almost five. I wonder if she's ready for Kindergarten. (Actually I don't think she's old enough to go this year, but I hope she gets into some PreK program)

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 6

Nicole definitely uses May to get what she wants from her family.  Poor May- she'll either grow up just like Nicole or grow up resenting her. It's a hard place for the family to be in. they should offer Nicole $10000 to sign away her rights to May.  Nicole will think she hit the jack pot ; because that's likely more money she's ever seen in her life and will be on cloud nine thinking of all the cash she can send to Azan.   And then May will have some stability and a clean fry free home.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Sofiyya said:

If Azan really wanted to marry Nicole (the consensus is that he did not), there was no mandate that it cost $6,000 to do it.  Get the paperwork in order, permission from a judge, then, take the papers to the adoul who collects the mahr, explains the nikah contract, then, registers the marriage with the state.  Bam!  They're married.  It ain't that hard.  She didn't do her homework and he straight up lied to her about what was involved.

IIRC, a producer addressed that with Azan, and asked why didn't they just get a legal marriage, without all the folderol, then Nicole could stay, get her green card, etc, and Azan just shrugged and gave a blank look. Obviously does not want to marry her. This business stuff also makes no sense and she sure has been scammed.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

It’s the sympathy for May that gets Nicole her way.

the solution? Painful though it may be, is to let Nicole parent her daughter. That means she has the ultimate responsibility  to put May before her needs and before Azans wants. Giving Nicole handouts and cleaning up her messes has to stop even if it means May suffers. And if Nicole doesnt step up as a parent then they can step in LEGALLY and guardianship. 

A grandmother loves her grandchildren like her children. I also think it would be wrong to have May suffer because her mother is a dolt.  What if the next guy she hooks up with is a pedophile?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, salvame said:

This whole show has gotten "a [whole lot] more stupider."

Recently found this article, that clarified a lot of my unease with this show these days: https://www.glamour.com/story/im-divorcing-myself-from-90-day-fiance

I agree with her. It’s embarrassing the way that some of the Americans on the show act. It’s like they think they are doing their foreign fiancés a favor by rescuing them from whatever country they came from. And expect them to forget their culture and be American. But, what really irritates me is seeing Elizabeth’s family make fun of Andrei’s country and culture. Same with Chantel’s family.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, JunkFoodTV said:

This could be a decent crossover show - I'd watch it.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

A grandmother loves her grandchildren like her children. I also think it would be wrong to have May suffer because her mother is a dolt.  What if the next guy she hooks up with is a pedophile?

The problem is that Robalee and the rest of the family have no control over May's upbringing and the men she will encounter via her mother even if they agree to give into every single one of Nicole's demands. It doesn't matter if they offer to babysit the little girl ever single day or to pay for all living expenses, so that Nicole is free to send her barrista paychecks to her world du jour

Nicole is an irresponsible, horrible, unfit mother - irrespective of her family's level of involvement. She's, unfortunately, not less irresponsible when her family has her back and gently tries to steer her in the right direction. The evidence is there and available for everyone to see: 3 seasons of 90DF/Happily Ever After and countless hours of footage. 

The fact that Azan or someone in his vicinity turned out to not be a pedophile, is a stroke of luck. Nothing else. Because if someone had wanted to harm May, they would have had free access. She was offered numerous times to leave her daughter in Florida and visit Morocco on her own. She refused and, instead, decided to use her as leverage, because she's smart enough to know that May is her only trump card. 

I understand why the family is hesitant to lay down the law and say "no more". But I'm still convinced that Nicole would come crawling back after one month tops. She's not equipped to make it on her own. And it's not like she's some babe with a charming personality who would manage to get a man to pay her bills. 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

Yes you are so right, real eyes.  Even here, in my nice, leafy suburb of in the Twin Cities, my next door neighbor's son is a registered sex offender.  Seems when he was in his late 20's he thought having a girlfriend (in every way) who was 15 was a good idea.  Guess what?  It wasn't and he has done his time with the MN Department of Corrections.  It can happen ANYWHERE.  And Grown Son lives there with his parents, yay for me.

1 hour ago, Morrissey said:

I understand why the family is hesitant to lay down the law and say "no more". But I'm still convinced that Nicole would come crawling back after one month tops. She's not equipped to make it on her own. And it's not like she's some babe with a charming personality who would manage to get a man to pay her bills. 

I agree on why the family is hesitant to lay down the law.  It would be very difficult.  All four, plus Nicole's siblings, would have to BE FIRM.  You are only as strong as your weakest link.

Per the intervention with Dr Phil:  I would totally watch that, however, Nicole seems spurned on by people nay-saying her.  A whole audience of people reacting just might spur her on further!!!  "Oh yeah?  I WILL SHOW THEM!!"

• Love 3

One thing and the only thing I can say for Nicole is she rides hard for her piece of shit man. If anybody should dare say a negative word about him she is ready to spit fire at them.   Screw her momma, her Daddy, her baby brother. All of them can suck it! Cause she has a love and nobody is going to take that from her.  Logic be damned! 

Chantel could take some lessons from Nicole on how to protect your spouse from your family. 

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

One thing and the only thing I can say for Nicole is she rides hard for her piece of shit man. If anybody should dare say a negative word about him she is ready to spit fire at them.   Screw her momma, her Daddy, her baby brother. All of them can suck it! Cause she has a love and nobody is going to take that from her.  Logic be damned! 

Chantel could take some lessons from Nicole on how to protect your spouse from your family. 

Nicole reminds me of "that girl" in a bar who will fight anyone, anytime who DARES disrespect her man.   Everyone else can go screw themselves cause this is HER MAN, dammit!!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

Nicole would happily hand May over to a pedophile, if said pedophile told Nicole that he he loves her.

• Love 3