Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Oh , she undoubtedly gave him much more over the years, but I thought it seemed like this was the big one, the final payoff and then Azan was gonna cut her loose and ghost her.  He should have done it before she came over while her feet were still on American soil, b/c $6000 isn't alot after being manhandled by Nicole and pressured in person to marry.If it were $20 K in a lump sum , I get it, but Nicole is dirt poor and that's all she has.  It'll be awhile before she can send him anything else (and you know she will).

I'm not familiar with exchange rates, but I looked it up and the American dollar is worth more in Morocco--so that 6k is worth a lot more in terms of buying power in Morocco, particularly in non-tourist, non-resort areas.

Also, it might not be all that long before she can send him more, depending on when she gets her check (s) for this season.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Lucky Santangelo said:

I can only imagine what people from other countries think of us Americans.

That man said Nicole was the first American they'd had there, and I think that was the most generous thing he could say.

I think if Nicole had been a polite, respectful, considerate person who had bothered to learn SOMETHING about their culture on her third Moroccan tour (don't ask for pork), how differently that might have gone down.

She's the cow in the china closet.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

One nice thing about Nicole and Azan is that they both have heads the same width as their necks.

I've noticed that for however many seasons they've been on, whenever someone rides to or from the airport, they seem to be in the same dusty blue Kia Sportage. It doesn't appear to be driven byg any of Azan's family, or at least they never seem to acknowledge the driver. Is a blue Sportage the yellow Prius of Moroccan taxis? The black Camry of Moroccan Ubers? Is there only one shuttle service from Marrakech to Taroudant(?), and it's a blue Sportage? I'm too hung up on this stupid Sportage.

I’d say it’s  productions trusted driver they have on speed dial.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

One nice thing about Nicole and Azan is that they both have heads the same width as their necks.

Another thing they have in common. Maybe those two kids will make it after all. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I have always wondered about Azan's friends, are they also doing their own scams on women?  Is that why he never wanted Nicole to hang out with them? Was Azan afraid of what she might hear from those guys?  

Nicole can only be angry with herself, we teach people how to treat us, she allowed Azan to run a scam on her, he knew he had the green light the minute that first check cleared.  She kept giving even tho he hurt her feelings...fool me once etc...could not have been written for anyone else but Nicole.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

Don’t forget her snotty Instagram message from a few weeks ago, after she returned from Morocco: "My life. My choices. My mistakes. My lessons. Not your business.” 

I love it when these reality "stars" put all their personal info on TV and then get upset when people talk about them in a negative way.  If it's not my business, get off my TV - please!

As for the pigs in a blanket, maybe her dad was thinking she's laugh and say, "Yeah right," when he suggested it, instead of actually asking for that at the wedding.

I knew someone who was similar to Nicole - single mom with a young daughter, desperate for a man.  Every few months she'd be moving a new guy in, having her daughter call him dad, posting a bunch of "daddy and daughter" photos online, etc.  A few months later, it would be repeated, with a note that it was great to have a decent guy this time.  I fully blame the moms (or dads) who do this.

As far as what I've seen on TV, Nicole is a lousy mom, but hasn't done anything that would cause the courts to remove custody.  So while Robbalee could try to be more forceful with Nicole, she can't legally just snatch up May and take her away.  Since someone else mentioned it, I am curious about how things would have turned out if she was more like Chantel's mom.

• Love 16
44 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

I love it when these reality "stars" put all their personal info on TV and then get upset when people talk about them in a negative way.  If it's not my business, get off my TV - please!

As for the pigs in a blanket, maybe her dad was thinking she's laugh and say, "Yeah right," when he suggested it, instead of actually asking for that at the wedding.

I knew someone who was similar to Nicole - single mom with a young daughter, desperate for a man.  Every few months she'd be moving a new guy in, having her daughter call him dad, posting a bunch of "daddy and daughter" photos online, etc.  A few months later, it would be repeated, with a note that it was great to have a decent guy this time.  I fully blame the moms (or dads) who do this.

As far as what I've seen on TV, Nicole is a lousy mom, but hasn't done anything that would cause the courts to remove custody.  So while Robbalee could try to be more forceful with Nicole, she can't legally just snatch up May and take her away.  Since someone else mentioned it, I am curious about how things would have turned out if she was more like Chantel's mom.

I know so many single mothers who work so hard and live their lives with strength, dignity and good choices. They inspire me.

Then there's the one I know who dragged her 8-year-old son to a Promise Keepers rally 'to show him what commitment was about' of course.

LOL. I just remembered that. She was definitely a Nicole.

(Promise Keepers are a group of men that gather and their basic premise is they are Christian men all about staying faithful to their wives... I don't know what they do at their rallies. I imagine they have small groups, Bible studies, prayer breakfasts, lectures, etc., all about learning to be better husbands and fathers. It's not a bad thing and right now I am laughing imagining this woman sidling up to the more attractive Promise Keepers, son in tow. No wonder that poor young man is so f*cked up now. Okay not laughing anymore.)

• Love 5

I can't help but wonder how this whole switch from the K1 to the K3 Visa plan would have played out if Nicole HAD brought the correct paperwork with her to get the marriage license. I'm sure Azan originally had another stall tactic in mind but didn't need to put it in action because of her stupidity and he really dodged a bullet. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I can't help but wonder how this whole switch from the K1 to the K3 Visa plan would have played out if Nicole HAD brought the correct paperwork with her to get the marriage license. I'm sure Azan originally had another stall tactic in mind but didn't need to put it in action because of her stupidity and he really dodged a bullet. 

I think it could have worked the same.  The wedding costs $6000 (or more) but they won't have anything to live on after that.  So let's start a business!

• Love 8

Do you think they would have actually gotten married on the original date? My theory is that Azan would have come up with another reason to postpone everything, first citing that the wedding was just going to be too expensive for his family to pay for alone. Would Nicole like to chip in her $ 6,000 towards it? Great, but they still need to move the date and can't possibly get married before her 90 Day tourist visa expires, so she'll have to go home and come back later. Then, just days before she's headed home to Florida, he brings up the store idea and how the wedding will be back on "sometime" in the future, meanwhile just keep sending those checks! 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

That man said Nicole was the first American they'd had there, and I think that was the most generous thing he could say.

I think if Nicole had been a polite, respectful, considerate person who had bothered to learn SOMETHING about their culture on her third Moroccan tour (don't ask for pork), how differently that might have gone down.

She's the cow in the china closet.

Exactly 

• Love 2

Azan does not want to marry Nicole. Rather he pretends he does (barely) so that he can continue to use her for money, while trying to spend as little time physically with her as possible.

I wonder if Azan is actually interested in continuing to do the show?  He must be getting paid, if not directly from the production company, then surely he gets a cut from Nicole.

If Azan does want to keep doing the show, or some sort of spin off, then maybe he will put together a beauty shop with Wafa, that will be filmed by a Moroccan crew and we’ll get to see.  Meanwhile, Nicole stays safely in the US as an “investor” and we see scenes of her checking on her “investment” over the phone. 

I suppose I’d watch that, as I’ve already spent so much time watching these two, and have hope that something positive can come of this mess. Though I still would have preferred to see a Moroccan wedding. That food looked delicious and all the dresses were so pretty.

Edited by SweetPotato
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

I finally watched the final episode. I am shocked at the change in Nicole's demeanor. Azan must have been brutal about paying his sister back.   

I suspect it was the first time he told her "no wedding" and she couldn't bulldoze her way over him.

• Love 12
On 8/3/2018 at 11:02 AM, AussieBabe said:

All of this. He won't get rid of Nicole. Even if he ghosts her, changes all numbers, moves, etc., I firmly believe she'll still show up in that country and be hunting him down. She's neurotically obsessed with him, and he knows that no matter how horribly he treats her, she'll keep coming back. This is the same scheming scammer that knew you had given up your apartment and had to leave the country in 14 or less days but still wouldn't legally marry you despite you and your daughter not having a home to return to once you got off the plane. Obviously neither set of parents wanted to be bothered or she wouldn't be living with the sister. 

I'm 100% with you. You want to scam desperate, lonely women? Fine. That's you if you want to have the morals of a maggot, but leave single mothers out of it. He should've moved on longgggg ago. He obviously has no qualms because he has been living off her for 2-3 years. Every dollar he took was a dollar that could've went towards May. I noticed that he had on an Apple or Samsung watch. Last time I checked, unemployed people can't just get those willy nilly. I don't understand why we haven't seen his family asking questions. It makes me wonder if they're in on the scam or are just blissfully unaware of what their loving son and brother is really up to. I can't imagine too many mothers being proud of a man for taking money from a child.

Someone said in this thread or the Tell All thread that he's probably different on screen vs. off screen. I absolutely believe that. You could tell he was pissed when she didn't send the right amount of money just before she was about to board. She was talking in a way that sounded like she was trying to keep him calm. It's the way I talk to my toddler when I feel that she's about to have a tantrum.

Shes very emotionally slow...

• Love 6

Did anyone else think that Nicole looked like she was losing weight in Morocco? Not a lot, but enough. I don't think she was getting all the biscuits and cookies she wanted this time around.

But she was staying as long as possible so that they could be "a family together." smh

Actual footage of Nicole pining for Azan as she hit the  Dairy Queen moments after her feet touched American Soil.

giphy-1.gif.31a749d37bb74f002cd729896728efab.gifh

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Kareem said:

She lost 130 pounds when she ran out of money, although stepfather says they're still talking.   

StepfatherNicole seems to be quite the Gossip Gabby. I approve!

• Love 15

I wish the producers would pay more attention to these people. That is their job, right? This huge amount of money Wafa lost. Where did she put her deposit down? Couldn't the producers ask to see some paperwork with the amount? Couldn't they say, "We want to take a look because perhaps we can arrange to get some of this back for you?" Then we'd have some clear answers as to whether or not Wafa was telling the truth. And, if she was, there wouldn't be a shadow cast over Azan's family because his actions made them look like a group of criminals. You did that to them, Azan.

Why didn't the producers ask to see the shop? Why didn't they ask more questions?

Nicole is like one of these dummies sending her money to a catfish. She knows Azan is a fantasy and he won't let her near his dick. Or, she's delusional. 

If her parents help her at all they should demand that she goes to therapy.

Good for her health that she lost weight although it probably wasn't under the best of circumstances.

Keith Brooks is saying that TLC didn't pay Nicole or Azan.... of course take what he says with about a pound of salt.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 8

The change in her behavior after they "went off the grid" was noticeable.  when she was on the phone with him at the airport and he was demanding more money; he did not sound like a very nice person and I felt like she tried hard to pacify him in that scene.  I feel like he probably yelled at her and insulted her (and maybe threatened her) to get the money and when he got it agreed to still go forward in filming with her, changing back to nice Azan and promising marriage someday.  After that she seemed sort of sad and stunned as she was robotically interviewing about the store and how it's not time right now to get married.  The real sad thing is that this wasn't the end for her (if that did happen), if he's truly a rotten, mean to her, person that stole her pittance she will still talk to him, send him money, plan a future with him, and make May call him daddy.  I almost feel sad for her until I remember that she is fully capable of shoving Azan against a wall and probably breaking his neck so she should not have let that money go.  But maybe it broke her heart, whatever happened and she was too stunned to react in the moment.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I wish the producers would pay more attention to these people. That is their job, right? This huge amount of money Wafa lost. Where did she put her deposit down? Couldn't the producers ask to see some paperwork with the amount? Couldn't they say, "We want to take a look because perhaps we can arrange to get some of this back for you?" Then we'd have some clear answers as to whether or not Wafa was telling the truth. And, if she was, there wouldn't be a shadow cast over Azan's family because his actions made them look like a group of criminals. You did that to them, Azan.

Why didn't the producers ask to see the shop? Why didn't they ask more questions?

Nicole is like one of these dummies sending her money to a catfish. She knows Azan is a fantasy and he won't let her near his dick. Or, she's delusional. 

Good for her health that she lost weight although it probably wasn't under the best of circumstances.

Keith Brooks is saying that TLC didn't pay Nicole or Azan.... of course take what he says with about a pound of salt.

TLC isn't obligated to control how Nicole spends her money. These people are all adults. Nicole would flip out on them - just look at how she treats her Mother. 

I thought that the rumor was that they didn't get paid until after all of the footage was filmed. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, spankydoll said:

TLC isn't obligated to control how Nicole spends her money. These people are all adults. Nicole would flip out on them - just look at how she treats her Mother. 

I thought that the rumor was that they didn't get paid until after all of the footage was filmed. 

Usually, TLC pays the cast after the last episode of the season has aired.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Usually, TLC pays the cast after the last episode of the season has aired.

If that is the case, Nicole has already booked her flight back to Morroco. TLC needs to stop funding her delusions.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, spankydoll said:

They're not obligated, but you would think that they would have a modicum of curiosity. It's not so very invasive to request to tag along with Wafa as she's making her wedding arrangments the first time... especially if they think it's fishy. If she says NO, then they can let us know on a red screen, Wafa said no, and they can give us her lame reason, and Nicole in her blindness can feel justified that TLC was explaining it for Wafa when in reality they were just giving us another much desired puzzle piece to let us know clearly that there was no money put down for a first wedding.  

My guess is regardless of whether she put money down or not, Azan expected Nicole to reimburse his sister for her mistake.  (Her bringing that xeroxed form was a gift that fell into his lap.) 

I see a shift in the dynamic between them. During the second trip, Nicole bullied Azan into asking his aunt if they could stay together in the same room when we all knew she would get a hard no, simultaneously establishing herself as a crass, loose woman, by their standards.

This time around, Azan is the bully. As I keep saying, he deeply resents her glomming onto him, and he's channeled that frustration into being one mean, S.O.B. Perhaps when Nicole was not generous enough to pay for her mistake, Azan shamed her into giving up the money. It makes no sense that Wafa would loose that much money. Did they return to the same dining place that held onto Wafa's deposit? Wouldn't they cut them a deal since they were coming back for repeat business. And, do they really have that many friends? The more I think about it the more it's not adding up.

Nicole is stubborn so I'm trying to imagine what kind of persuasion it would take to beat her into submission. We know Azan has a cold heart. We also know that his ex-girlfriend said he would have no problem smacking her across the face. So seriously, how did he get that money out of her? She's obviously miserable in Morocco. 

The air was thick with tension when Nicole  asked about whether she should go with her mom or stay with him and be a family. Azan said through his teeth, "What do you want to do, honey?" He knew what she would say, and he hated her answer. But he's not staying in the same apartment with her, correct? He can leave her there and visit her once a day like a prisoner, or an addict, bleary eyed and miserable, desperate for that first time high, like when she came bounding off the plane, no makeup, bra straps hanging off her shoulders, all about that first hug, the brief body contact she would get with her world. Wake up, fool! That world hates you.

If I didn't mention it before in my unsolicited rambles, Nicole is like those delusional women on Dr. Phil sending their entire life savings to a catfish, that British Pilot with a Nigerian accent. What all those fools have in common is an unwilling safety net, like a daughter raising young kids who now has to make space in her home for Broke Mom who is still sending her American Dollars off into cyberspace for the thrill of hearing a phantom voice say I Love You.

• Love 14

Realistically, there's no need for these two to grace our telly screens for another season. He was denied for the K1 and even though she tried to correct him, he agreed that the wedding was cancelled. He's not ever going to reach the point of the K3 because he has no intentions of marrying her. That airtime could go to another legitimate couple as opposed to a con artist and his gullible mark. I never understood why they were on Happily Ever After when all the other couples were married or divorcing (Molly and Luis), and these two have not even reached the point of beginning the 90 days.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Realistically, there's no need for these two to grace our telly screens for another season. He was denied for the K1 and even though she tried to correct him, he agreed that the wedding was cancelled. He's not ever going to reach the point of the K3 because he has no intentions of marrying her. That airtime could go to another legitimate couple as opposed to a con artist and his gullible mark. I never understood why they were on Happily Ever After when all the other couples were married or divorcing (Molly and Luis), and these two have not even reached the point of beginning the 90 days.

I agree completely. I just saw a video on YouTube from Alan and Kirlyam. They said this may be their last year on 90DF "because of the direction TLC is going" with the show, they don't think a couple like them will be invited back. A normal, happy married couple.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I agree completely. I just saw a video on YouTube from Alan and Kirlyam. They said this may be their last year on 90DF "because of the direction TLC is going" with the show, they don't think a couple like them will be invited back. A normal, happy married couple.

I still do not have the best feeling about Alan. I know countless LDS missionaries that brought their brides home from other countries. Many of these couples I know very well. and there are varying degrees of long term happiness (mostly for the brides and usually after 10-15 years of marriage) . Alan I think is still being controlling. Maybe Kirlyam is happy with her life, but my gut says she does not know that she could have a better life. 4 years after marriage and after a child, she still seems to have limited friends, a few women from the church and Alan's family. While again she may be happy with her nice home, good life for her child and a husband provides, she is a young sweet women who should be at mom's groups and making friends. 

Alan marrying Kirlyam is still very controversial in the LDS community I live in. In fact some bishops use it as an example of what not to do.  Again I hope they are happy but I still think an adult male on his Mission going back to marry a 11 year old girl he met when she turned 18 is creepy.

• Love 17
On 8/4/2018 at 10:32 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I have always wondered about Azan's friends, are they also doing their own scams on women?

That wouldn’t surprise me in the least. I can imagine Azan and his friends sitting around, none of them employed, and seeing who can get the most foreign women to send them money. They could compare notes and brainstorm ideas on how to pull off their scams. He claimed he was drinking with his buddies the night he made the voice recordings (that he laughed about and said he never thought Nicole would find out.) The first time he met Nicole at the airport, he did take a friend with him, maybe he had to verify to the others that she really existed. After that, I don’t recall any interactions with anyone outside of his family. He could be the Arabian Prince of Thieves and the envy of all his fellow scammers because his con was so successful.  

• Love 6
On 8/1/2018 at 7:28 PM, doyouevengohere said:

I think Wafa and Azan look alike in the face.  But, I don't think either looks like the mother.

I think they both look at least a bit like her, but he looks very much like the mother.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

If I didn't mention it before in my unsolicited rambles, Nicole is like those delusional women on Dr. Phil sending their entire life savings to a catfish, that British Pilot with a Nigerian accent. What all those fools have in common is an unwilling safety net, like a daughter raising young kids who now has to make space in her home for Broke Mom who is still sending her American Dollars off into cyberspace for the thrill of hearing a phantom voice say I Love You.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

It's not TLC's job to investigate Azan's sister.  It's TLC's job to produce Azan and Nicole.  They are only interested in creating "good TV" not doing investigative journalism.  It looks like they arrange to film them on a specific day and show up.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

That wouldn’t surprise me in the least. I can imagine Azan and his friends sitting around, none of them employed, and seeing who can get the most foreign women to send them money. They could compare notes and brainstorm ideas on how to pull off their scams. He claimed he was drinking with his buddies the night he made the voice recordings (that he laughed about and said he never thought Nicole would find out.) The first time he met Nicole at the airport, he did take a friend with him, maybe he had to verify to the others that she really existed. After that, I don’t recall any interactions with anyone outside of his family. He could be the Arabian Prince of Thieves and the envy of all his fellow scammers because his con was so successful.  

I wonder if he had to bring a pair of her panties back to prove he scored.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I still do not have the best feeling about Alan. I know countless LDS missionaries that brought their brides home from other countries. Many of these couples I know very well. and there are varying degrees of long term happiness (mostly for the brides and usually after 10-15 years of marriage) . Alan I think is still being controlling. Maybe Kirlyam is happy with her life, but my gut says she does not know that she could have a better life. 4 years after marriage and after a child, she still seems to have limited friends, a few women from the church and Alan's family. While again she may be happy with her nice home, good life for her child and a husband provides, she is a young sweet women who should be at mom's groups and making friends. 

Alan marrying Kirlyam is still very controversial in the LDS community I live in. In fact some bishops use it as an example of what not to do.  Again I hope they are happy but I still think an adult male on his Mission going back to marry a 11 year old girl he met when she turned 18 is creepy.

I remember people joking about Alan's child molester vibe, but I had no idea that he met her when she was 11. That's very creepy!

Also, he was controlling. Of all the people we've seen, Kirlyam could have been a model, but he showed up at the shoot and made an ass out of himself.  Also, he discouraged her from going further with it which I thought was very sad because she enjoyed it. The dude wouldn't even let a Johnny Depp lookalike get too close. He was very controlling, and she doesn't realize how much better her life could be. That being said, there's always the possibility that someday she will realize that she can do better than a so-so looking controlling, rapidly aging guy.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Don’t LDS stay away from non LDS though?

On 8/4/2018 at 9:33 AM, Adiba said:

I'm not familiar with exchange rates, but I looked it up and the American dollar is worth more in Morocco--so that 6k is worth a lot more in terms of buying power in Morocco, particularly in non-tourist, non-resort areas.

The exchange rate is a dirham is worth 11 cents.  $6000 is worth 56,864.10 Moroccan dirhams - so he did very well I noticed he said his family lost $6000 American dollars when it was probably, or probably zero, 633 Moroccan dirhams.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, silverspoons said:

It is creepy.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

She definitely has mental health issues 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I remember people joking about Alan's child molester vibe, but I had no idea that he met her when she was 11. That's very creepy!

Also, he was controlling. Of all the people we've seen, Kirlyam could have been a model, but he showed up at the shoot and made an ass out of himself.  Also, he discouraged her from going further with it which I thought was very sad because she enjoyed it. The dude wouldn't even let a Johnny Depp lookalike get too close. He was very controlling, and she doesn't realize how much better her life could be. That being said, there's always the possibility that someday she will realize that she can do better than a so-so looking controlling, rapidly aging guy.

LDS men are missionaries from ages 19-21 when Alan served (today men can leave at 18). , Kirylam is almost 9 years younger then Alan so he was 19 and she just turned 11 or if he met her on the last day of his mission (which is not likely when he talks about having weekly dinners with her family on his mission) he would be 21 and she would have been just turning 13. Anyway you look at it, not good. While dating or even developing feelings is not allowed on a mission, many guys come back with a girl but that girl is usually the same age! and the vast majority of the time the women come not only for the missionary but for an education and go to college right away and even if they stay home with kids for a time, they get a degree. I just feel bad that Kirlyam seems to have little life outside of her home and church. 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

LDS men are missionaries from ages 19-21 when Alan served (today men can leave at 18). , Kirylam is almost 9 years younger then Alan so he was 19 and she just turned 11 or if he met her on the last day of his mission (which is not likely when he talks about having weekly dinners with her family on his mission) he would be 21 and she would have been just turning 13. Anyway you look at it, not good. While dating or even developing feelings is not allowed on a mission, many guys come back with a girl but that girl is usually the same age! and the vast majority of the time the women come not only for the missionary but for an education and go to college right away and even if they stay home with kids for a time, they get a degree. I just feel bad that Kirlyam seems to have little life outside of her home and church. 

Exactly. It was her baby shower and I didn't see any young women friends there who were her age. It was all his frumpy friends. 

I think Alan is very much aware of what could happen if she truly got to experience the world which is why he keeps it away from her. I could see him getting creepy dangerous if she ever tried to break free. She would need ton contact a spouse abuse shelter and go through the proper steps with them.

• Love 8
55 minutes ago, Ynicknan said:

Back to Nicole and Azan-I’m confused on their current status. Are they still talking? She’s in the US right?

I think so.  She's supposedly living in a trailer with her sister.  She's been posting videos of her and May running around outside in Florida on her Instagram.  I have a feeling she and Azan will be back for the new 90 Day show they're doing where the Americans move to the foreign country. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I think so.  She's supposedly living in a trailer with her sister.  She's been posting videos of her and May running around outside in Florida on her Instagram.  I have a feeling she and Azan will be back for the new 90 Day show they're doing where the Americans move to the foreign country. 

But why? She can only stay in 90 day increments before she has to leave the country, and I really wonder if he'd be willing to put up with her for another three months. Plus, isn't it time for May to go to school? She has to be close to 5.

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Her stepfather interviewed that Nicole was still talking with Azan.

Talking? If Azan is actually speaking to her, I’m sure that means she’s sending him money, to “stock the store”. If no money is sent, then.... he does have that sketchy phone service and poor internet connection issue that will rear its head. 

• Love 10

She will always send him money.  And he knows it.  He doesn't have to ghost her; just keep her poor enough to never be able to buy airline tickets.  That actually might be beneficial for her, in a weird roundabout way.  It keeps her from getting involved (and May involved) with any losers stateside with immediate effects.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 8

@TwirlyGirly - such a kind and smart assessment of Nicole's problem. 

In the scene when they were in the cafe and she first approached kisses-gate, she was looking at him hard & was not amused, even though he was giggling and avoiding eye contact like the lying a**hole he is.

I seriously thought "she's thinking maybe he isn't so cute anymore." And to be honest he did look like hell. He looked extremely scrawny & dirty. Ten months can change a person. 

I hope she can pull herself out of this mess. 6k is a lot of money, but surely she's learned something.