Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Not sure how Nicole is loyal. Didn’t she cheat on Azan and also another boyfriend? Somebody wants to sleep with this cow and it’s not Azan. 

Touche!

19 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:
19 hours ago, Morrissey said:

She would take a bullet for Azan. 

THIS is the type of loyalty I was referring to.  Like, no matter what her guy does, she will defend him and stick around.

I can't think if one thing azan could hypothetically do that would make her break up with him.  

Azan may be the best anyone could hope for, because Nicole would ignore and defend any man she was with.  What if she had a fancy for a child molester or serial rapist?

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Azan may be the best anyone could hope for, because Nicole would ignore and defend any man she was with.  What if she had a fancy for a child molester or serial rapist?

Ask Mama June about that......

• Love 4
On 5/9/2019 at 11:09 AM, LGGirl said:

I don’t think for one minute that Azan wants to leave Morocco, let alone to marry Nichole.   If he wanted out, he would have left by now.  He keeps Nichole hanging because that equates more money from her and TLC.  

JMPO, I think the real attraction Nichole has to Azan is the chase.   He is not obtainable.  And, probably the most important, is that everyone is tells no her she is wrong and making a mistake.   The more she hears this, the more she digs in her heals.  If anyone has seen interactions between her and her family regarding Azan, you know what I’m talking about.  

I would just love to see them either get married because once the chase is over and reality sets in, Nichole would realize she made a mistake and leave.  

I agree. I don't think leaving Morocco is a big deal for Azan as Nicole (and any other stupid girl) is sending him money, he doesn't have to work and he can go to the gym. Plus - he doesn't have to put out.

If leaving Morocco was a big deal for Azan, he would have married her in Morocco in a civil ceremony or by a court then sent Nicole back with the $6K to begin the K3 visa for a spouse.  Then he would have proclaimed Ramadan for 365, took off when his status was adjusted ala Mo.  

Azan has it cushy in Morocco.  No bills since he lives at home, no responsibilities and cushy income from Nicole and harem.   Why would anyone give that up to flip burgers at Macdonalds in Bumpkin, USA and be pawed by baby Huey?

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
22 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

She made a cute kid.  May is like the cutest child on tv.  Too bad she is a horrible mother.  It could be worse, but she could be so much better as well.

Tut tut tut! I'm still in the Lucy is the cutest baby camp.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, greekmom said:

I agree. I don't think leaving Morocco is a big deal for Azan as Nicole (and any other stupid girl) is sending him money, he doesn't have to work and he can go to the gym. Plus - he doesn't have to put out.

If leaving Morocco was a big deal for Azan, he would have married her in Morocco in a civil ceremony or by a court then sent Nicole back with the $6K to begin the K3 visa for a spouse.  Then he would have proclaimed Ramadan for 365, took off when his status was adjusted ala Mo.  

Azan has it cushy in Morocco.  No bills since he lives at home, no responsibilities and cushy income from Nicole and harem.   Why would anyone give that up to flip burgers at Macdonalds in Bumpkin, USA and be pawed by baby Huey?

That's a good point about azan marrying her in Morocco if he wanted to.  Does Morocco do civil ceremonies?  

I'm kinda in the camp that azan is likely gay.  I know I shouldn't presume based on vibes....but I just think he is.  Which is such a risk in a traditional and religious country that were I him, I'd want to leave.  And his family could brag that he is married to a woman.

But, you have a good point in that if he wanted to get to the United States he would have married Nicole.  

LOL @ Ramadan 365

• Love 6

There’s always that possibility that Nicole is incapable of emotional intimacy and unconsciously she stays with Azan because she knows he is unavailable and therefore he is the safe choice for her. No risk, no pain.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, LellePCC said:

There’s always that possibility that Nicole is incapable of emotional intimacy and unconsciously she stays with Azan because she knows he is unavailable and therefore he is the safe choice for her. No risk, no pain.

I don't know, I think that's an interesting take. 

To me, people who are ALWAYS all over each other in public generally have deep seated relationship issues.  So it makes some sense that Nicole's constant need to drape herself over azan has a deeper meaning.

But why push so hard if she prefers he remain unavailable?  She is young and doesn't seem to have a lot of deep rooted emotions....I think those come with living life.  At 24 I'm sure I wasn't capable of open emotional intimacy.

• Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, RealReality said:

To me, people who are ALWAYS all over each other in public generally have deep seated relationship issues.  So it makes some sense that Nicole's constant need to drape herself over azan has a deeper meaning.

But why push so hard if she prefers he remain unavailable?  She is young and doesn't seem to have a lot of deep rooted emotions....I think those come with living life.  At 24 I'm sure I wasn't capable of open emotional intimacy.

Because it’s not conscious on her part. She thinks she wants him and that it will work out and be perfect but unconsciously she knows deep down that he will never really be available to her and she will never have to build the emotional intimacy that she fears, likely from past issues or trauma. (Trauma or unstable childhood relationships are usually where things like personality disorders stem from. She’s setting May up for the same dysfunction.)

Edited by LellePCC
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 5/10/2019 at 8:37 PM, RealReality said:

She’s still mentally in junior high, obsessing over a boy and dreamily writing Mr and Mrs Azan Whatever and it’s numerous variations in her spiral notebook. She managed to get knocked up and has to care for a child (with a whole lot of help from family). It seems her only job experience is as a barista. She’s literally. 24(5) going on 16. My guess is she spends her day talking to May about “Daddy” and their future together. Any brain power she has is wasted on figuring out how to scam some money from her frustrated family to funnel to Azan and research possible places she can travel to and hopefully get some dick from her world. 

That she has even admitted that she gave him  6k for a store that never was and yet continues to throw ever more money at him, shows how seriously deluded she really is.

• Love 18
(edited)

Did anyone else see that Nicole has her kid calling him "Daddy" but apparently "Daddy" didn't speak to May on her birthday at all and Nicole had to talk about her birthday party with him after? He sent no present, no card, he didn't even talk to her. I missed that, wow.

Edited by missnoa
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6

Watching that interview/meeting with the temp agency recruiter was straight up painful.  No resume?  You have limited skills and will be leaving for Morocco in a month or two?  Yeah.....no.  She is not going to move a muscle to place her anywhere.

8 hours ago, missnoa said:

Did anyone else see that Nicole has her kid calling him "Daddy" but apparently "Daddy" didn't speak to May on her birthday at all and Nicole had to talk about her birthday party with him after? He sent no present, no card, he didn't even talk to her. I missed that, wow.

Nice catch.  That whole "Daddy" thing is so gross.  Nicole, you are really good at one thing:  setting your daughter up for major Daddy Issues in the future.  

• Love 13

I agree.   Mae is the biggest casualty in this situation.   I can see her grow up quickly, have much more sense than her mother, and have Nichole’s number quickly.  

Mae is lucky to have a supportive extended family who is invested in her.   It’s too bad for her family that Nichole comes with the package.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Nice catch.  That whole "Daddy" thing is so gross.  Nicole, you are really good at one thing:  setting your daughter up for major Daddy Issues in the future.  

I don't think May is fully invested in this daddy business.  She's occasionally standoffish and says no to some of her mother's suggestions (shall we call daddy?).  I think she's much smarter than her mom.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, sagittarius sue said:

I don't think May is fully invested in this daddy business.  She's occasionally standoffish and says no to some of her mother's suggestions (shall we call daddy?).  I think she's much smarter than her mom.

I think most people in Florida are smarter than her mom.  

But I do agree, she seems kinda "whatever" to "Let's call Daddy" stuff.  She seems more into wanting her mom to hang out with her and not be distracted with "My World."

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Is Nicole going to send May to school? She should be going to at least kindergarten soon. Does she plan on taking her to Grenada or dumping her on her family while she frolics in the ocean enticing her world to forget his religious teachings and ravish her right there in the surf?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Is Nicole going to send May to school? She should be going to at least kindergarten soon. Does she plan on taking her to Grenada or dumping her on her family while she frolics in the ocean enticing her world to forget his religious teachings and ravish her right there in the surf?

I now have a "From Here to Eternity" type scene playing in my head.  Thanks.  Thanks a lot.

@iwasish -do you think Nicole will let a pesky little thing like education get in her way of marrying Her World?

Edited to add:  I looked up Kindergarten attendance in Florida and it is NOT mandatory.  She could keep her out of school till she is 7!  Any Floridians here to tell me I have incorrect information?  Please??

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I now have a "From Here to Eternity" type scene playing in my head.  Thanks.  Thanks a lot.

@iwasish -do you think Nicole will let a pesky little thing like education get in her way of marrying Her World?

Edited to add:  I looked up Kindergarten attendance in Florida and it is NOT mandatory.  She could keep her out of school till she is 7!  Any Floridians here to tell me I have incorrect information?  Please??

True. Though, compulsory age is 6 not 7. Typically first grade. It's why we can't prosecute parents for truancy for K students. And I see Nicole as the type to keep her daughter home whenever she wants.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I would think with Nicole’s lower ses, she’d qualify for free preschool if Florida offers that. 

It does, but she has to take the initiative to apply. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I just watched the clip of Nicole and Azan shopping in the open air market.  He buys something an she is moving in on him for a hug and probably a big wet one.  He simply says "No, Nicole" and moves away.  The look on her face was ICE COLD.  Then she accuses him of pushing her away.  Folks, I am no fan of Azan but there was no pushing, none.  It just showed the level of entitlement that Nicole feels over what she wants.  I once dated a guy (we were 18, 19) and he was like, "I am not into PDA."  Guess what I did?  I respected his wishes.  No pouting, no shaming, just......"Okay."

I also watched the episode where Nicole, her brother an all four parents and May are out to dinner and Nicole gleefully tells her mom that her Dad and Christie are sponsoring Azan.  The tone in her voice was just......how no one has slappe the living crap out her smug face is beyond me.  I was not a spanking parent and obviously am against domestic violence but geez.......

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I just watched the clip of Nicole and Azan shopping in the open air market.  He buys something an she is moving in on him for a hug and probably a big wet one.  He simply says "No, Nicole" and moves away.  The look on her face was ICE COLD.  Then she accuses him of pushing her away.  Folks, I am no fan of Azan but there was no pushing, none.  It just showed the level of entitlement that Nicole feels over what she wants.  I once dated a guy (we were 18, 19) and he was like, "I am not into PDA."  Guess what I did?  I respected his wishes.  No pouting, no shaming, just......"Okay."

I also watched the episode where Nicole, her brother an all four parents and May are out to dinner and Nicole gleefully tells her mom that her Dad and Christie are sponsoring Azan.  The tone in her voice was just......how no one has slappe the living crap out her smug face is beyond me.  I was not a spanking parent and obviously am against domestic violence but geez.......

She annoys me on the same level as the 600 lb poundicipants who refuse to follow the program and throw tantrums and blame everyone but their own fat asses for their weight problem.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

As she says during the interview "I need PDA as confirmation that he loves me". Customs and norms be damned.

• Love 6
On 5/9/2019 at 1:29 PM, doyouevengohere said:

She made a cute kid.  May is like the cutest child on tv.  Too bad she is a horrible mother.  It could be worse, but she could be so much better as well.

May is not the cutest child on TV by a long shot. I feel bad for saying that. She's not bad looking but she's not that cute. I feel horrible for her because I feel like she's just yanked around and isn't being raised with any sort of consistency or decent parenting. Poor thing. May is absolutely the biggest victim in this mess.

• Love 6
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

As she says during the interview "I need PDA as confirmation that he loves me". Customs and norms be damned.

Seriously!!!   Like him telling you in private is not enough?  You gotta shout it to the world?  

(In all fairness I use to joke that if I was dating George Clooney I would have announced it on a billboard......)  And Azan ain't no George Clooney.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I was watching Inside Edition and they showed a video of Anna Sorokin (the woman who just got 12 years for scamming people acting like she was an heiress) in Morocco. My first thought was that it was too bad she didn't hook up with Azan, they could have both tried to scam each other.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

Also she should have covered those hamhocks she calls arms out of respect for their customs, let alone out of respect for the viewer's eyes. All that white flesh is too much.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Also she should have covered those hamhocks she calls arms out of respect for their customs, let alone out of respect for the viewer's eyes. All that white flesh is too much.

Okay, now THAT was funny!!!!

Seriously, Nicole wants what she wants WHEN SHE WANTS IT.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

May is not the cutest child on TV by a long shot. I feel bad for saying that. She's not bad looking but she's not that cute. I feel horrible for her because I feel like she's just yanked around and isn't being raised with any sort of consistency or decent parenting. Poor thing. May is absolutely the biggest victim in this mess.

Eh, I think she's one of the cutest kids on tv.  Different people will have different opinions.  She's adorable and it's too bad Nicole is a crap mother.  Hopefully, Nicole will never make it overseas and married and May can end up  going to school.  Hopefully she will have teachers and even mothers of friends that will take an interest in her and show her she doesn't have to grow up to be like her mother.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I was watching Inside Edition and they showed a video of Anna Sorokin (the woman who just got 12 years for scamming people acting like she was an heiress) in Morocco. My first thought was that it was too bad she didn't hook up with Azan, they could have both tried to scam each other.

I have been following her trial and I cannot believe she managed to do all she did! What the hell kind of bank loans out a ton of money to someone just based off papers she sends them without researching it deeply? Very interesting story, IMO. To anyone not familiar with her, google Anna Delvey to see all the shit she got away with. It's truly fascinating. And yesssss, what a perfect scamming couple they could have been!

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Her tone was exactly like "Ha,ha...you said no, but I got what I wanted anyway, so there!"  Like an 8 year-old would do.

Unrelated but, holy crap did Nicole's Father's beard grow quickly or what?.  When he said he would sponsor Azan, he barely had a beard, but when they all went to dinner, his beard was at least a foot long.  Is there such a thing as beard extensions?  Lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Honey said:

Her tone was exactly like "Ha,ha...you said no, but I got what I wanted anyway, so there!"  Like an 8 year-old would do.

Unrelated but, holy crap did Nicole's Father's beard grow quickly or what?.  When he said he would sponsor Azan, he barely had a beard, but when they all went to dinner, his beard was at least a foot long.  Is there such a thing as beard extensions?  Lol

I just Googled it.  Yes.  Why?  I don't know.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Nicole's family sucks.  I don't understand why they give in to her every demand and why they don't step in and offer to take May.   Nicole is so stupid they could easily manipulate her to have her think it is her idea for them to raise May.  My mind is truly blown that these idiots sit by and watch her destroy that child.  The scene with Nicole attempting to teach May how to write was painful. There is nothing going on in that meaty head of hers.  🤬

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Kroliosis said:

Nicole's family sucks.  I don't understand why they give in to her every demand and why they don't step in and offer to take May.   

I think Nicole's mother would take May in a heartbeat.  Maybe they give in to Nicole because Nicole refuses to give May up, and it is notoriously difficult to have a child legally taken from her parent.  (I know this from first-hand experience.) 

Nicole might be stupid, but May's living environment does not appear to be dangerous for health or safety reasons.  The best option Nicole's mother has to keep an eye on May right now is to stay close with Nicole.

• Love 10
(edited)

Nicole living with her sister and brother is probably much more safe and secure and clean for May than when Nicole was in the church property hovel surrounded by old fries.  I have no doubt that Nicole's family loves May and this is probably the only reason they deal with Nicole as much as they do.  Nicole uses May to get the things she wants from her family.  I highly doubt CPS would step in and take May or the family would get custody unless Nicole were abusing her or severely neglecting her- neither one of those things are happening.  Nicole does the bare minimum of mothering.  It's probably better for May that Nicole's family tries to stay in May's life by putting up with dumb Nicole rather than kicking Nicole to the curb and watching May's quality of life go south.  Nicole would NOT think of May first if her family cut her off to teach her a lesson; she would drag may with her to the bitter end hoping to have some leverage.  Honestly they should play hardball with her and offer to give her a sum of money for custody of May so Nicole could go off and marry her world and stay in Morroco.

If Nicole stays stateside and May is still not in school by 7 and has no plans for education at all(I think in Florida); then CPS will get involved probably if someone notices and calls them. I imagine Florida has lax homeschooling rules, but if it's obvious that she is doing nothing or has enrolled her in school but is late everyday or gives a teacher cause for concern about May's wellbeing, then CPS will do a home visit at least.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 3
(edited)

I didn't mean involve CPS.  I have no doubt if they offered her $10,000 to go be with Azan with the only conditional that May stays with them, that Nicole would jump at the chance.  She will always chose men over her child.

@doyouevengohere I see you mentioned this same idea.

Edited by Kroliosis
  • Love 6

Nichole is too manipulative to let Mae go.   She is her meal ticket. Unless the money was considerably, I doubt Nichole would bite.   She has TLC money so $10k really isn’t an incentive.  

Although I agree Nichole handing over Mae would be good for Mae, offering her money for custody would not fly with the courts. She could easily prove a transaction was made and get custody back pretty quickly.  

• Love 2
14 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Nichole is too manipulative to let Mae go.   She is her meal ticket. Unless the money was considerably, I doubt Nichole would bite.   She has TLC money so $10k really isn’t an incentive.  

Although I agree Nichole handing over Mae would be good for Mae, offering her money for custody would not fly with the courts. She could easily prove a transaction was made and get custody back pretty quickly.  

Totally agree, may is Nicole's golden goose.  

• Love 5
On 5/15/2019 at 1:31 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Eh, I think she's one of the cutest kids on tv.  Different people will have different opinions.  She's adorable and it's too bad Nicole is a crap mother.  Hopefully, Nicole will never make it overseas and married and May can end up  going to school.  Hopefully she will have teachers and even mothers of friends that will take an interest in her and show her she doesn't have to grow up to be like her mother.

As a teacher, I will tell you that there is only so much you can do to care about a child and show a them that their path doesn't have to be the one they are on. It is heartbreaking to see all the self confidence and self worth you work so hard on during the day crumble at night when they are at home. You keep on trying and you keep on working on it, but it is one of the hardest parts of the job. 

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

As a teacher, I will tell you that there is only so much you can do to care about a child and show a them that their path doesn't have to be the one they are on. It is heartbreaking to see all the self confidence and self worth you work so hard on during the day crumble at night when they are at home. You keep on trying and you keep on working on it, but it is one of the hardest parts of the job. 

Nicole has spent the last 2/3 years indoctrinating May into her way of thinking, daddy lives in Morocco, Azan is her daddy. Every day she listens to Mommy babble nonsensically about Daddy and how soon they’ll all be together, plotting and planning how to make that happen. She’s learning that having a man is the most important thing, the be all and end all of a woman’s life. By the time she goes to school, it’s going to be near impossible to wipe that out. Come puberty, jr high etc, it’s going to all be coming back and finding, getting and keeping a guy will be all she cares about. Even if she resents the time and attention her mother wasted on Azan instead of spending it on her, and saying that she’s never going to be like that, it’s most likely exactly what she will do.

• Love 3
(edited)

I used to teach and still work with children; it is hard to reach a child, but it's not impossible.  There is no guarantee that someone outside of May's family could help change her life, but I hope that it could happen for May.  My own niece has a mother that is hardly better than Nicole ( and my brother wasn't a great sort of dad either) but my niece has done better than both her parents and the examples she was shown in her home.  She had other family that cared and several special teachers that encouraged her. She's on her way to becoming a nurse.  She loves her mom, but also knows she doesn't want to live the way she was raised because it was too hard and embarrassing for her.  I don't think May is a lost cause just yet; but Nicole is certainly set on throwing lots of obstacles in her way.  Hopefully May's future teachers will know of Nicole and the show and try a little harder instead of throwing their hands up and declaring "Well, she's lazy Nicole's daughter; she'll just end up a fat, man chaser, sometimes working at Starbucks; no need to encourage that one to succeed! Let's just let her float along and have nature take it's course". . There is still hope for May.  Even some of Danielle's daughters seem to be doing better than Danielle and seem determined to do better in life.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I used to teach and still work with children; it is hard to reach a child, but it's not impossible.  There is no guarantee that someone outside of May's family could help change her life, but I hope that it could happen for May.  My own niece has a mother that is hardly better than Nicole ( and my brother wasn't a great sort of dad either) but my niece has done better than both her parents and the examples she was shown in her home.  She had other family that cared and several special teachers that encouraged her. She's on her way to becoming a nurse.  She loves her mom, but also knows she doesn't want to live the way she was raised because it was too hard and embarrassing for her.  I don't think May is a lost cause just yet; but Nicole is certainly set on throwing lots of obstacles in her way.  Hopefully May's future teachers will know of Nicole and the show and try a little harder instead of throwing their hands up and declaring "Well, she's lazy Nicole's daughter; she'll just end up a fat, man chaser, sometimes working at Starbucks; no need to encourage that one to succeed! Let's just let her float along and have nature take it's course". . There is still hope for May.  Even some of Danielle's daughters seem to be doing better than Danielle and seem determined to do better in life.

True and hopefully it will happen. 

Sadly the rest of Nicole’s family may voice disapproval but then continue to support her in her man chasing folly, with free rent, financial assistance, babysitting and even something as simple as listening to and conversing about Azan and the whole situation. Even arguing with her about Azan should cease as it only makes Nicole dig her heels in. Just flat out tell her, we are not interested in this whole moronic mess and will not engage in any talk about him or your struggles to be with him.  And if it takes losing some contact with Nicole and May, so be it. Unfortunately May is Nicole’s kid, not theirs and she will dictate what happens with her. Just observing her family, they aren’t going to ever take that strong a stand. 

• Love 9

A former co-worker got custody of her granddaughter.  The girl's mother (the co-worker's daughter) was a poor excuse for a mom, but sadly, the grandmother isn't much better.  Lots of drama, poor money management, and her other kids are in and out of jail, have kids with different mothers, etc.  Thankfully, the granddaughter got accepted at a private boarding school with strict rules about visitors, home visits, etc.  She's thriving there, and I hold some hope for her (as I do not for the gaggle of other grandkids).

• Love 4

Offer to pay for the trip to Grenada.....but only for Nicole.  Make it a doozy, like all expenses luxury vacation.  But she can't take may, and may has to be enrolled in school.  

Azan's disappointment would be palpable and hilarious.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I think Nichole’s family has their lives together (her dad is questionable), so I think Mae will be alright.   They all seem invested in Mae and I wouldn’t doubt she spends more time with them than Nichole. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

I think Nichole’s family has their lives together (her dad is questionable), so I think Mae will be alright.   They all seem invested in Mae and I wouldn’t doubt she spends more time with them than Nichole. 

It concerned me when Nicole's mom said that may should be enrolled in school. 

I don't know how old may is or when kids start school, but if her mother is right and may should be in school it means she isn't because Nicole is dragging her all over the world in pursuit of morrocan dick, and that's bullshit.

Go to Grenada to molest azan, but leave may here if she should be in school.

I wonder how Nicole's parents got together.  Her mom is fairly attractive and she was probably really pretty back in the day.  Why would she date...that guy?

• Love 7

Pre-K is not mandatory, and Kinder in most states is not mandatory.  Stupid lazy Nicole could potentially keep May legally out of school until first grade, so like age 7 just because she doesn't want to get up in the mornings to get her ready for school.  and even at age 7 , Nicole could just say she was homeschooling her or enroll her in one of the online education alternatives so she could stick May in front of a computer all day.  I can't see Nicole dealing with a school, teachers, punctuality, cleanliness, homework, signing permission slips, reading permission slips, lunch money, practicing skills at home,  or even bothering to check May's bookbag or folder everyday.  If May does end up in school, the task of responsibility for her will probably fall on which ever sibling Nicole is living with or her mother.

Nicole posted a picture of herself with her siblings growing up for Mother's Day.  They are all normal weight except for little Nicole who was huge and looked slovenly  even then.  I am also curious about her parents and what her upbringing was like; the other siblings seem fine and able to adult and have common sense.  Did Nicole have health or learning problems growing up and so she was babied?  or she was extremely difficult and they just didn't know how to parent her compared with the others.  Her parents had 5 kids together.  On the show they seem almost scared of her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 5/15/2019 at 9:25 AM, Kroliosis said:

Nicole's family sucks.  I don't understand why they give in to her every demand and why they don't step in and offer to take May.   Nicole is so stupid they could easily manipulate her to have her think it is her idea for them to raise May.  My mind is truly blown that these idiots sit by and watch her destroy that child.  The scene with Nicole attempting to teach May how to write was painful. There is nothing going on in that meaty head of hers.  🤬

I don't think it would be that easy to take May from Nicole.  As crappy a mom as Nicole is, it's not like May is living in a filthy crack den and has nothing to eat.  

The truth is you can have the best parents in the world and still grow up to be a disgusting piece of shit.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Nicole posted a picture of herself with her siblings growing up for Mother's Day. 

I saw that picture. I also noticed that Nicole is the middle child I wonder if that might play a part in her neediness.

• Love 2