Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

This photo makes it look like Nicole has lost some weight in her face. I'm one of the people who believe she is in Morocco and it looks like she is on the way home. Being stuck there and not being able to eat junk 24/7 has been great for her.

• LOL 1
16 hours ago, Christina said:

This photo makes it look like Nicole has lost some weight in her face. I'm one of the people who believe she is in Morocco and it looks like she is on the way home. Being stuck there and not being able to eat junk 24/7 has been great for her.

Her face does not look thinner to me, lol!  I was mentioning the youtube channel "Psychology in Seattle" on other threads and I can't recommend the Nicole one enough - it is long, there are about 10 episodes and each is anywhere from 15 to 40 minutes.  Dr. Kirk Honda really dives in, as a therapist and professor, what make just not Nicole tick per her whole family.  They all have roles (boy do they have roles we all do!) and this craptastic show puts a spotlight on all of them.  He addresses how Nicole's 8 year self responds to her mom, her 12/14 year old self, and her 17/18 year old (sporadically) and it just quite intersesting to me!

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

Good grief, there are real famous people not charging $100 for a cameo.   Cameo has become a thing -- but not for some guy we haven't even seen live on tv (seeing him on Nicole's phone doesn't count) for over a year.    This is right up there with Nicole's etsy "store."  Grifters the both of them without anything to grift with.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Good Lort. This should be two slides. The second one is showing her Cameo price of $100. It also shows 26 positive reviews, but I'm sure she had her price much lower for awhile and it's not 26 orders at $100.

• LOL 2

I’m glad she’s no longer on the show, and I hope TLC keeps that energy. This bird brained woman-child really abandoned her child for nearly six months in the midst of a pandemic to chase behind a man. I’d bet any amount of money that he didn’t marry her, and she’s still relegated to faux girlfriend status. Her daughter deserves way better.

• Love 13
On 7/27/2020 at 12:00 AM, Christina said:

Nicole has made Azan think all Americans can be swindled out of their money for a moment of his time:

oyv1s0sz7bd51.png

That's a screencap from Reddit not the link to the Cameo.

Awesome.  

Will his cameos include endearments such as telling us we are "big...a little bit" or calling us lazy?

Actually, Mini Persnickety and I have been discussing getting her fiance the birthday gift of a cameo by one these chucklefucks.  We're trying to pin down which participant he most loathes.

So far Colt seems to be the wiener winner.  

(On a somewhat related note, a friend of mine who is a huge Bravo housewives fan recently underwent heart surgery.  One of his friends bought him a cameo by Sonja Morgan as a get well gift.  It was for lulz because my friend finds Sonja disgusting 😄 )  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 11
1 minute ago, Persnickety1 said:

Awesome.  

Will his cameos include endearments such as telling us we are "big...a little bit" or calling us lazy?

Actually, Mini Persnickety and I have been discussing getting her fiance the birthday gift of a cameo by one these chucklefucks.  We're trying to pin down which participant he most loathes.

So far Colt seems to be the wiener winner.  

(On a somewhat related note, a friend of mine who is a huge Bravo housewives fan) recently underwent heart surgery.  One of his friends bought him a cameo by Sonja Morgan as a get well gift.  It was for lulz because my friend finds Sonja disgusting 😄 )  

I would recommend a cameo of David saying “Mmmmmmmmmm”.

• LOL 9
Just now, Gobi said:

I would recommend a cameo of David saying “Mmmmmmmmmm”.

Or Darcey screeching "Cut it on the bias!," or "LIAR! You never loved me! Get out of my life!"

Oh, wait, now that I've typed that, maybe I'll want a Darcey cameo for myself this holiday season 😄 

These possibilities are really endless with these clowns.  Great gag gifts, too...although I don't think that's what these "celebrities" (snort) were going for.  😂

Have I mentioned that my refrigerator has about 10 magnets of these morons with their most memorable lines on the show thus far?  And just last night Mini Persnickety tracked down a large coffee mug emblazoned with their images she thought I needed.  

Damn TLC and this on again/off again quarantine in CA for making me spend way too much time watching this trash. 😄

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Have I mentioned that my refrigerator has about 10 magnets of these morons with their most memorable lines on the show thus far?  And just last night Mini Persnickety tracked down a large coffee mug emblazoned with their images she thought I needed.  

Damn TLC and this on again/off again quarantine in CA for making me spend way too much time watching this trash. 😄

And money!  LOL.

• LOL 4

Nicole writes "I missed her so much and it feels so great to get back to normal with her."

Nicole's normal is sitting on her ass all day long, expecting everyone else to take care of May, while Nicole lazes around with no responsibilities and complaining when people don't give her money. She will gather enough energy to FaceTime Azan, or at least try to.

What a waste of space.

• Love 9

Don't buy Cameos of these idiots even for a gag gift.   It just encourages them.   They see this as a viable income source.   They will never know (or realize) its a joke.   

If she missed May so much why did she leave for months at a time?   there were repatriation flights back.

• Love 9

Azan's sister, Waja, has released some information on her FB, which I don't have and have not seen, where she apparently said Azan said they were filming a reality show and he would be paid for acting and was told what to do. She also stated how Azan's family doesn't like Nicole and how mad they were when she beat him in the apartment in Morocco. Someone is saying that Waja is going to release the full story and Nicole kind of addresses it on the fourth slide

That may be the same person who keeps insisting Azan is married to his cousin and the $6k was to pay for his divorce. The woman who leaked that information to SoapDirt never produced the proof she claimed to have, and everyone else said it is not true, including Waja, but it won't die.

It's also being discussed how Nicole didn't quarantine and held her days old niece or nephew (I don't remember which one). Nicole won't address those comments. 

Waja's name may be Wafa, I'm not sure.

• Love 3
On 7/19/2020 at 10:27 AM, Neurochick said:

Last night, I was on a YouTube channel called Sharrell's World.  She reviews reality shows.  She was on live last night, talking about Love after Lockup.  She also mentioned Nicole and that Laura (Aladan's ex or not ex?) told her to go home.  At one point Sharrell got word that Nicole was on the line and wanted to talk so she called and Sharrell put her on.  It was dark, you couldn't see her face, only hear her voice.  No one believed it was Nicole.  She got disconnected or whatever, then came back on the line, this time even though it was dark, you could clearly see it was her. 

She said that there have been SO many rumors about her, that she's staying with Azan and his family,  in Morocco.  Azan doesn't have any kids; that she talks to May every day (I guess May isn't with her).  To me it was a whole lot of nothing, she even talked about how hard it is to be "famous."  I guess she's going to ride that "reality star" train for as long as she can.

Nicole comes on about 43 minutes into the show.

@Neurochick, I watch Sherrell’s World regularly. Love her and her sidekicks❤️

Anyway, did you see where her Moroccan “correspondent” said that he has inside info that she was definitely not in Morocco? I think that’s why she was hiding in the dark. The Man in Morocco later said that because of Covid-19 it was near impossible for her to travel to and within Morocco when she claims to have been traveling. Last week Nicole was active on SM asking people for advice on getting from A to B, within Morocco and incorporating what Sherrell’s guest was saying. 

I think this is all a ruse and she’s a lyin’ Baby Beluga!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/18/2020 at 2:20 AM, 7isBlue said:

@Neurochick, I watch Sherrell’s World regularly. Love her and her sidekicks❤️

Anyway, did you see where her Moroccan “correspondent” said that he has inside info that she was definitely not in Morocco? I think that’s why she was hiding in the dark. The Man in Morocco later said that because of Covid-19 it was near impossible for her to travel to and within Morocco when she claims to have been traveling. Last week Nicole was active on SM asking people for advice on getting from A to B, within Morocco and incorporating what Sherrell’s guest was saying. 

I think this is all a ruse and she’s a lyin’ Baby Beluga!

I think she was really there solely because she’s a neglectful womb warmer who would happily put her wants and a man above her child. Remember when she squeezed in the middle seat to sit next to Azan instead of purring May’s booster/car seat in the centre? Kids will open doors and windows if there’s no lock on them. Common sense says put the child in the middle!

I can believe she really went there to shirk responsibilities. May has looked clean, happy, and nurtured. With Nicole, I’m sure she gave her a phone or tablet so she could FT with Azan and engage with the true love of her life. I can believe she intentionally travelled during a pandemic with the hopes of getting stuck there. Baby Huey is selfish. It fits her M.O.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 8/19/2020 at 8:13 AM, AussieBabe said:

I think she was really there solely because she’s a neglectful womb warmer who would happily put her wants and a man above her child. Remember when she squeezed in the middle seat to sit next to Azan instead of purring May’s booster/car seat in the centre? Kids will open doors and windows if there’s no lock on them. Common sense says put the child in the middle!

I can believe she really went there to shirk responsibilities. May has looked clean, happy, and nurtured. With Nicole, I’m sure she gave her a phone or tablet so she could FT with Azan and engage with the true love of her life. I can believe she intentionally travelled during a pandemic with the hopes of getting stuck there. Baby Huey is selfish. It fits her M.O.

I think Nicole has the affect of an adolescent. I can picture her doodling Azan’s name and hearts in her Trapper Keeper. It almost seems exploitative to watch her because she almost seems . . . “Touched”.

Edited by Alapaki
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Just stopped by to see if Nicole and Azan married, resulting in middle America being frozen solid. Guess not.

I wonder if Jenelle from Teen Mom finally left social media for good like she kept promising or Sister Wives became interesting once again.

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I sometimes wonder what is going on with these two...what a train wreck. He has been promising to marry her for how many years now?

I am sure she is sticking with her "Still going strong!" storyline.  Geez - just cut the line and be done.  Please.

• Love 5

yeah I am not clicking through a ton of pictures with maybe 2 sentences on each one to get the "whole" story.    I don't care that much.   

I agree with everyone else, I thought they were over a  long time ago.   Guess its not over until Nicole tells a tabloid they are over.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3