Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

Auntie's Advice youtube channel has an interview with a young lady, Azan tried to "court" online. She seems believable, but I won't say 100% since Azan story is such a mess. She was kind of hard to understand because she had a thick accent. I listened to the 50 minute interview and her is what I got from it. Basically her story was they meet online.  They chatted, sent pics, for about 6 months which was mostly 2017. She said Azan had at least 5 different cell phones he used. He asked her to marry him before they even met. He also would say how bad things were or that his family needed money. He did not at first ask for money but would hint of his need of money. This young lady did not bite. When she realized his real story (and Nicole) and broke it off he begged her but she broke it off. She said he did not put down Nicole, like he did not make fat jokes, but he did say he was desperate to get married and leave his country and if he had to he would choose Nicole but it was not the ideal choice.

• Love 4

First time poster (long time lurker).

There is no way Hassan/Azan is a real physical trainer or has ever been.  He's a gym rat.

I'm an American but I live and work in the gulf, currently the UAE.  I've been in the Middle East, including Morocco, for about a decade.  The UAE military recruits Moroccan trainers to train their soldiers.  There are at least a few hundred here (so far I've met 5 who claim to be the Moroccan kickboxing champion.  Essentially if you're a Moroccan with some kind of bodybuilding/powerlifting/martial arts credentials and you can pass the security check, you can come and get a pretty decent job in the UAE.  Other gulf countries such as KSA do the same so if he really did have this kind of background, these jobs are available.  Even if he wanted to stay in Morocco, all of the muscle drain (I guess it's not really brain drain in this case) to the gulf means that there would be job opportunities for him in Morocco should he want to be a trainer at a gym.  The job market for young men in Morocco is really tough, but this is a bright spot.  

He's a gym rat who scams lonely women.  There is nothing appealing about him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I've read that Nicole's step-dad is 80 years old. This probably explains why May (and Nicole) does not live with them full-time. Caring for a toddler is exhausting, as most of us know, but it's especially true for us seniors. This is in response to the folks opining that Robbalee should gain custody of baby May.

Further, I can imagine Nicole even visiting them is a whirlwind of attention-seeking, whining/crying and "wheen's dinnerrr?"

Lol, I just exhausted myself thinking about what it takes to remain sane around that beast.

• Love 4
On 6/22/2018 at 11:11 AM, Miss Chevious said:

Nicole got tired of waiting for Azan to recover from his injuries sustained from when his back went out from picking his relatives up off the floor after they got an eyeful of Baby Beluga's monster cleavages (both front & back) in the dress she modeled for them.

My husband had to whack me on the back to dislodge the potato chip I choked on when I read this and burst into laughter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Lucky Santangelo, someone posted a link to Tunisia Bezness that you can Google. She posted on the last page of the last episode. (Sorry if I'm not clear.)

I spent a couple of enjoyable hours on the site. Basically, they're all rats & consider Western women as whores.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, gingerella said:

It's photoshopped, it's not real. She has put eyelashes on her eyes, re-contoured her chin to cartoon proportions (hehe, my auto spell wrote cuntour, probably more appropriate), and she's airbrushed her face and I think her hair. There's no way she could lose that much weight, she is incapable of doing anything that would be healthy and good for her. 

It’s a Snapchat filter.  The dog nose one.  It re-shapes your face, eyes etc.  some of the filters will make your eyes appear huge. 

• Love 5

Azan has a "tell".  

I just watched a preview of the next episode and during his talking head interviews, you can tell when he's lying.  He'll say something, wait 2 or 3 beats, then his tongue sticks out and touches his upper lip.  His mouth may lie, but his tongue speaks the truth.

I have a new drinking game.....

Spoiler

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Azan has a "tell".  

I just watched a preview of the next episode and during his talking head interviews, you can tell when he's lying.  He'll say something, wait 2 or 3 beats, then his tongue sticks out and touches his upper lip.  His mouth may lie, but his tongue speaks the truth.

I have a new drinking game.....

Hic... me too!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Azan must be a God among the international love scammer’s set. Is that juice really worth the squeezing?

He’s managed to keep his (55% attractive) fish (worth about a goldfish) on the hook for almost three years now. I’m repulsed - but also a little awed.

Since they didn’t get married - I assume there’s a high probability Nicole didn’t get laid.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 6/22/2018 at 5:18 PM, libgirl2 said:

I saw that. I wish her luck. She was quite pretty when she was thinner and it would be healthier for her (and May). I have a feeling Azan had something to do with this.  Maybe she will calm down and act like an adult too. 

My guess is that if she lived over in Morocco for any significant amount of time, she simply didn't have access to all of the high fat, high sugar, processed foods that she's used to putting back, day-in and day out. She would absolutely lose weight.

It makes me mad to think that she took that girl away from everything she knows for so very long just to chase some D. Very calmly and cockily talking about these decisions that hurt her family so much.  I do think Azan's family will be good to Mae, but it's still not her own family.

I agree with what's been said about Azan liking and caring for Mae, but at the same time he could care less if he never saw his "daughter" again! I think he uses her as a buffer to prevent Nicole from pawing at him. Few things make me as uncomfortable as watching someone get pawed at sexually when they don't want it, even if they are acquiescing to it. Just because Nicole stopped acting rape-y doesn't mean she's not still rape-y. It wouldn't surprise me if the whole time she was there she didn't get to so much as lay eyes on the D, not even once. Serves her right. I don't feel sorry for her. She ignored the signs, but again, a bull runs at red flags. I only wish she didn't do so while holding a child by the hand!

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 17
15 hours ago, minamreeka said:

First time poster (long time lurker).

There is no way Hassan/Azan is a real physical trainer or has ever been.  He's a gym rat.

I'm an American but I live and work in the gulf, currently the UAE.  I've been in the Middle East, including Morocco, for about a decade.  The UAE military recruits Moroccan trainers to train their soldiers.  There are at least a few hundred here (so far I've met 5 who claim to be the Moroccan kickboxing champion.  Essentially if you're a Moroccan with some kind of bodybuilding/powerlifting/martial arts credentials and you can pass the security check, you can come and get a pretty decent job in the UAE.  Other gulf countries such as KSA do the same so if he really did have this kind of background, these jobs are available.  Even if he wanted to stay in Morocco, all of the muscle drain (I guess it's not really brain drain in this case) to the gulf means that there would be job opportunities for him in Morocco should he want to be a trainer at a gym.  The job market for young men in Morocco is really tough, but this is a bright spot.  

He's a gym rat who scams lonely women.  There is nothing appealing about him.

When I lived in the UAE, I learned there was some connection to the UAE police and Morocco (some of my friends taught English to the police trainees). I thought the UAE actually hired a lot of Moroccans onto their police force because they couldn’t find enough Emirati recruits, but maybe I misunderstood. Either way, I totally agree with you that there are tons of jobs in the Gulf for North Africans, especially ones who speak both Arabic and English. Even Mohammed had a job in Dubai for a while. I don’t understand why Azan doesn’t go to Dubai. He could get a decent paying job, plus he’d be able to meet a ton of young (or not-so-young) Canadian/British/American women who would totally date him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

When I lived in the UAE, I learned there was some connection to the UAE police and Morocco (some of my friends taught English to the police trainees). I thought the UAE actually hired a lot of Moroccans onto their police force because they couldn’t find enough Emirati recruits, but maybe I misunderstood. Either way, I totally agree with you that there are tons of jobs in the Gulf for North Africans, especially ones who speak both Arabic and English. Even Mohammed had a job in Dubai for a while. I don’t understand why Azan doesn’t go to Dubai. He could get a decent paying job, plus he’d be able to meet a ton of young (or not-so-young) Canadian/British/American women who would totally date him.

easy! Because he met Nicole online and fell in love ;)

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

I don’t understand why Azan doesn’t go to Dubai. He could get a decent paying job, plus he’d be able to meet a ton of young (or not-so-young) Canadian/British/American women who would totally date him.

I think he's more interested in easy money than a job - its easier to play the con long distance with lots of unsuspecting ladies.  A few hours on the internet/skype each day, check your text messages for the incoming e-transfers, then hit the gym.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Horrified said:

I think he's more interested in easy money than a job - its easier to play the con long distance with lots of unsuspecting ladies.  A few hours on the internet/skype each day, check your text messages for the incoming e-transfers, then hit the gym.

Yep - I agree.  I just wish May was not in the middle of this mess.

Per Nicole's stepdad being 80:  Hey I am 53 (youthful if I say so myself) and little kids wear ME out!!!  LOL!

• Love 6

Kids don't get that whatever mistakes or decisions they make affects the parents.  Good or bad. That stepdad, I'm sure, doesn't want to spend his golden years worrying about Nicole and whatever harebrained schemes she's got going on. I know this kinda worry comes with being a parent and lasts a lifetime, but I think he just wants her to be sensible and grow up. She's an idiot, and I'm sure, somewhat of a disappointment. 

• Love 11
(edited)

She was there almost 3-4 months and he never married her? To a sane person, that would be a red flag.

I'm sure that dress will have an unfortunate accident since it was left there. There's no way his family would've been supportive of that dress, and if they saw the footage of her abusive ways, I can't imagine that they'd be game with him marrying her after that.

And I'm sure life/reality there was quite sobering. She'd be expected to do more than scroll through IG, revolve around her world, and sit on her bum all day. I'm sure his sister(s), mum, and aunt(s) expected her to help with household chores like cooking, cleaning, etc. We all saw that her place had never seen the likes of a vacuum cleaner.

Still so shocking that he didn't marry her. And they're still together, so she's probably still sending him money. I'm pretty sure her income tax money ran out, which is why the timing wasn't right, so she's probably back to asking her parents/steparents/siblings.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 10
(edited)

I think Nicole's 80 year old step father was having a senior moment when he said "six months" since it's been documented she was only in Morocco from February to May. That would fit in with the 90 day visitor visa timeline. Maybe he's considering the time from when she decided to try for the K3 Visa which appeared to be around the holidays. At any rate, it was far less than the year she told everyone she'd be there. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Gosh, Pao's papi is a pip! I did not see that episode they just flashed back to where Papa Pao said in this instance it's easier to change husbands than to change careers. LOL. Es algo artistico! Indeed. 

I think he was told to say that. He couldn’t even look at her when she came out. I don’t think mom was happy either.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I think Nicole's 80 year old step father was having a senior moment when he said "six months" since it's been documented she was only in Morocco from February to May. That would fit in with the 90 day visitor visa timeline. Maybe he's considering the time from when she decided to try for the K3 Visa which appeared to be around the holidays. At any rate, it was far less than the year she told everyone she'd be there. 

The online zine could have misquoted him. He probably was considering the entire length of time. 

February to May makes more sense. It could have been mid-February to May 1 for all we know.   

My guess is Azan allowed her to stay around as long as they were being filmed and he was collecting a TLC paycheck, which would be an exorbitant amount by Moroccan standards  Then, he sent her on her way and thanked his lucky stars that she was gone. It's very likely that they are still "together" ~ meaning she is still sending him money.  After all, there's her share of the TLC money that he can get his hands on for starters. And, for a man who had been earning $2 an hour, her $500 a month would be fantastic. He can spend his days working out at the gym and scamming other women instead of working.

Nicole will glom onto him for life if he allows it, sending him thousands of dollars and making the occasional visit. She won't ever,ever let go of him. And, she won't ever get it. Look how long they've lasted, she thinks. Poor Mae!

• Love 8
(edited)
On 6/20/2018 at 1:21 PM, Matty said:

Sorry this is a previous post reposted  

I was going to post that Nicole and Azan may be required to maintain a relationship status until this season is complete. 

Edited by Real Eyes
  • Love 2
On 6/23/2018 at 7:57 PM, Horrified said:

Azan has a "tell".  

You’re right! Thanks for making me aware of it! 

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:47 PM, iwasish said:

She’s living with her sister in a mobile home. I guess the free apartment is done. I wonder who is paying the rent on that mobile home. I doubt her sister who is working, is going to  cover the whole rent while she lolls around trying to keep Azan on the hook with the few dollars she can scrape together. 

Most mobile homes don't have mortgages.  The companies willing to do mortgages on them are few and far between, and they need to meet criteria for how old they are, etc.  Most people pay cash - especially for older mobiles.  If it's on private property, there wouldn't be any rent.  If it's in a park, lot rent is likely reasonable, and may include utilities.  Where we live, $350/mo is pretty standard.  Mine is that, and includes water, sewer, fees for 2 pets, garbage removal, and lawn care.

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:09 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

My guess is that if she lived over in Morocco for any significant amount of time, she simply didn't have access to all of the high fat, high sugar, processed foods that she's used to putting back, day-in and day out. She would absolutely lose weight.

She also looks like she holds fluids (from lack of exercise, or high salt diet, or any medications she takes).  My husband puffed up alarmingly quickly when he was switched to some new meds.  Cutting out salt and taking a diuretic, and adding some daily exercise had him drop almost 30 pounds in a month.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 6/24/2018 at 1:38 PM, zenme said:

Kids don't get that whatever mistakes or decisions they make affects the parents.  Good or bad. That stepdad, I'm sure, doesn't want to spend his golden years worrying about Nicole and whatever harebrained schemes she's got going on. I know this kinda worry comes with being a parent and lasts a lifetime, but I think he just wants her to be sensible and grow up. She's an idiot, and I'm sure, somewhat of a disappointment. 

I agree.  I’m sure the step dad is worried about effect this is having on Nichole’s mom since she had a stroke not too long ago.  All this stress can’t be good for her.  

• Love 7

Thinking of a rename for this thread... any ideas?  Or do we like the Giant Babies and the Men Who Love Them.?  Holla back, young'ns.

"Nicole & Azan:  __________________________________"

Shooting the shit here... 

Nicole & Azan:  Supersize My Tagine, Part Deux (throwback to the BT90D couple thread for them)

Nicole & Azan:  You Didn't Tell Me It Was A Guy

Nicole & Azan:  Laurel & Hardy Do Marrakesh

Nicole & Azan:  May-Day, May-Day

Nicole & Azan:  Stay-Puft Marshmallow Bride

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Thinking of a rename for this thread... any ideas?  Or do we like the Giant Babies and the Men Who Love Them.?  Holla back, young'ns.

"Nicole & Azan:  __________________________________"

Nicole & Azan:  Stay-Puft Marshmallow Bride

This one.

Or: Baby Beluga chases after "My World"

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/28/2018 at 1:33 PM, magemaud said:

Nicole and Azan: Still Big a Little Bit

or Giant Babies and the Men Who Scam Them

Either one of these works for me.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Edited to add - Stay Puft Marshmellow Bride has great possibilities.
  • Love 5

Did anyone notice how large Nicole's little brother has now become? He could be her identical twin..his hair is now bleached, his face looks very similar to hers, and his body size and weight are almost identical too. Seems like just last year that he was a young boy with dark hair, and of a normal size.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, winsomeone said:

Did anyone notice how large Nicole's little brother has now become? He could be her identical twin..his hair is now bleached, his face looks very similar to hers, and his body size and weight are almost identical too. Seems like just last year that he was a young boy with dark hair, and of a normal size.

One can not escape their DNA.

• Love 2
(edited)

Younger Sister Taylor (the nurse) looks exactly like Nicole if she weighed 100 pounds less. I think she's actually quite pretty. Thomas must have gone through his "growth spurt". Very strong family resemblance and the three of them really favor Robbalee more than their father (and both parents are normal size.) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
On 6/28/2018 at 10:19 AM, Drogo said:

Nicole & Azan:  Supersize My Tagine, Part Deux (throwback to the BT90D couple thread for them)

The first time I saw that thread title, my brain read it as "Surprise My Vagine" and now that's all I will ever see. So my vote is: anything but that.

• Love 4
Just now, JocelynCavanaugh said:

The first time I saw that thread title, my brain read it as "Surprise My Vagine" and now that's all I will ever see. So my vote is: anything but that.

Oh, I'm willing to bet THAT'S super sized too.

• Love 4
(edited)

Haven't been here in months! Just caught a show tonight (a rerun) for the first time in awhile.

Oh my. Azan really can't hide his disgust, can he? How can Nicole not pick up on his obvious total lack of interest in her? How? How?

She talks about the wedding night and then the next night and then every night after that. And Azan forces a half-smile and says, "that's a good thing" ... while looking like he wants to slit his wrists.  Ugh, it's uncomfortable to watch.

Edited by deedee2
  • Love 16

From the look on her face it’s like she knows he doesn’t want her, (he actually said he wasn’t attracted to her), and she is enjoying his discomfort and the idea that he’ll be at her mercy once they’re married. Hope the $$$ he's gotten over the last few years was worth it cause Nicole intends to ride that pony on the wedding night and “ every night after”

• Love 8

Did anyone notice the necklace Azan was wearing in the scene with his mother and sister?  It was a silver N.  Stands for Nicole?  I bet she bought it for him.   I also noticed in the subtitles they have for Azan's mother and sister they are calling him "Hassan".

• Love 6