Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

That dress is wildly inappropriate. He was hot under the collar that she was wearing tank tops and showing so much skin.

Nicole just 1) does not get it and 2) does not WANT to get it.  Not to get off topic but I was teaching at a high Somoli population school last year, 99% of female students wore a hijab.  Fine.  I was teaching about Amelia Earhart, and how she wore pant to everyone's shock.  My female students just did not get it - so I said, "Would EVER go out in public w/out your hijab?"  Lightbulb moment.  My point?  Nicole, you are traveling and maybe living for a while to a country where women do not show their HAIR, legs, arms, nada to ANYONE.  Even traditional garb is very boxy and not form fitting.  So, put those puppies away.

In all fairness, Baby Baluga is so hardheaded and self she could be marrying in a conservative temple or conservative church where everyone covers their shoulders and she would be "Nah, the rules don't apply to me!  MOM!  Pay the man!"  

True, Morocco does not require westerners to adhere to their dress codes, but.....when in Rome show a little respect, would ya?

• Love 13

Baby Huey is so disrespectful and ignorant. I would have burst out laughing at her in that dress, said hell no!! and walked out if I was her mother.

I know someone who went the K3 route. He married a woman in China and it took 18 months for her to be able to come to the US. She was here for less than 6 months before she tried to implement her con. There is a domestic abuse exemption in the green card process that was meant for victims of human trafficking. Unfortunately, scammers are using it to get their green cards without having to stay married. His Chinese bride started texting and calling him non stop while has was at work and when he told her to stop, she claimed he was being abusive and said she was afraid of him. Thankfully, he listened to his friends, immediately went to his immigration attorney and documented EVERYTHING. He made sure he was never alone with her so she couldn't  claim he abused her and had to move out of HIS house until he could get her out of there. He was able to get a quick divorce and she was staying with relatives until she could be sent back to China. In a move that surprised no one, she disappeared before she was to fly home and is believed to be with relatives in NYC.

If Azan really wanted to come to the US, the abuse exemption would be tailor made for him. All he would have to do is suggest Nicole eat something not deep fried or refuse to bang her and she'd throw him around. But, I don't think he has any desire to come to the US. He just wants to keep the money train going with her and whatever other desperate fools he's got on the line.

• Love 12

I wonder if the government saw any of the footage from her trip to Morocco where she was openly abusive in public. If he legitimately was denied, it might be for his safety. I remember being horrified watching her grab him by the coat/shirt and pushing him against the vehicle and the wall when they were going up the stairs. I can't imagine that it would be different stateside. There's no denying that she bullies, gaslights, bulldozes, and when that fails, she resorts to getting physical. If anything, it would be worse. Even if he is a scheming scammer, no one deserves to be abused. I can only wonder if it was worse when the cameras were off. Most people try to act somewhat sane when the cameras are rolling and mics are attached. None of that mattered to Nicole.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

If Azan really wanted to come to the US, the abuse exemption would be tailor made for him. All he would have to do is suggest Nicole eat something not deep fried or refuse to bang her and she'd throw him around. But, I don't think he has any desire to come to the US. He just wants to keep the money train going with her and whatever other desperate fools he's got on the line.

Didn't Hassan/Azan himself say somewhere at some point that the States was never his end goal and that he's looking more towards East Asia or Europe? 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Baby Huey is so disrespectful and ignorant. I would have burst out laughing at her in that dress, said hell no!! and walked out if I was her mother.

I know someone who went the K3 route. He married a woman in China and it took 18 months for her to be able to come to the US. She was here for less than 6 months before she tried to implement her con. There is a domestic abuse exemption in the green card process that was meant for victims of human trafficking. Unfortunately, scammers are using it to get their green cards without having to stay married. His Chinese bride started texting and calling him non stop while has was at work and when he told her to stop, she claimed he was being abusive and said she was afraid of him. Thankfully, he listened to his friends, immediately went to his immigration attorney and documented EVERYTHING. He made sure he was never alone with her so she couldn't  claim he abused her and had to move out of HIS house until he could get her out of there. He was able to get a quick divorce and she was staying with relatives until she could be sent back to China. In a move that surprised no one, she disappeared before she was to fly home and is believed to be with relatives in NYC.

At this point, I’m 100% on Azans side, by default. Whatever he can scam out of Nicole is fine with me. She needs brought down so many pegs and her family sure as hell isnt going to make it happen so he can be the one. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Interesting how Danielle has not dropped Mo's name.

I wish Nicole's family could've all agreed to not participate in this show with her. Maybe that would've forced her to drop the whole thing since there would be no extra money. Then again I wouldn't put it past her to have again used May in manipulating everyone to do as she wishes & continue enabling her fantasy world.

I can't use "Baby Beluga" for her - it's way too cute & ruins the song for me. There's nothing cute about Nicole; she's incredibly messed up.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Interesting how Danielle has not dropped Mo's name.

I wish Nicole's family could've all agreed to not participate in this show with her. Maybe that would've forced her to drop the whole thing since there would be no extra money. Then again I wouldn't put it past her to have again used May in manipulating everyone to do as she wishes & continue enabling her fantasy world.

I can't use "Baby Beluga" for her - it's way too cute & ruins the song for me. There's nothing cute about Nicole; she's incredibly messed up.

I did not notice that! I guess she could not get over her ex-husband so she kept his name, it is sad and pathetic 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

A very special episode this evening.

Moroccan wedding....jpg

HEY HEY HEY.jpg

Nicole wants that fantasy of the guy, the dress, the wedding, etc...she is dragging everyone down to make it happen. 

I would love to see the look on Aunt Azan's face when that blushing bride lumbers down the aisle in that dress.

What, no flower girl dress for May?

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Nicole wants that fantasy of the guy, the dress, the wedding, etc...she is dragging everyone down to make it happen. 

I would love to see the look on Aunt Azan's face when that blushing bride lumbers down the aisle in that dress.

It takes a special someone to be an ugly bride. I can’t recall ever seeing a bride not look beautiful but Nicole is a first. Of course I know she went in with greasy hair and red faced (reminiscent of Beth, Danielle’s BFF on precious seasons) so she wasn’t made up but you can just tell no amount of product would cover the ugly. I’m not being superficial, she’s so ugly on the inside it comes out her pores. 

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, NinaH said:

It takes a special someone to be an ugly bride. I can’t recall ever seeing a bride not look beautiful but Nicole is a first. Of course I know she went in with greasy hair and red faced (reminiscent of Beth, Danielle’s BFF on precious seasons) so she wasn’t made up but you can just tell no amount of product would cover the ugly. I’m not being superficial, she’s so ugly on the inside it comes out her pores. 

At this point I think it's impossible for me to divorce her appearance from her personality. She just sort of lumbers in there, sweaty and gross, wouldn't dream of taking a shower before trying on those crisp new dresses because that would require considering how others think. Sort of like when she came bounding off the airplane for the first time, no makeup, boobs flapping in the breeze, demanding her first embrace from Azan. Most women, upon meeting their true love in person for the first time, might apply some lipstick, adjust their bra straps, find a comb in their purse, etc., but not her. And, it's not about her weight. It's about decorum. Like, you're in a Muslim country, how about bringing some shirts with sleeves? How about bringing some shirts with sleeves the second time you go visit? One of Azan's insiders said something about how one evening he was going to take her out, and she was wearing some ridiculous mini dress, and he elected for them to stay in because secretly, he just couldn't bear the thought of being seen in public with her looking THAT bad! Again, decorum. However, when her mother tried to make even the most obvious suggestions in the most gentle of ways, Nicole went from zero to raging brat, and instead of refusing to pay for the dress and leaving, her mom was as meek as could be.

In Nicole's head she thinks she can lie around eating chicken nuggets and mounds of mashed taters, day napping, never touch a vegetable or an arm weight, and look stunning in a dress that was meant for a much smaller size.

• Love 17

I've just entertained the thought (re: Baby Huey finding herself gorgeous in a sausage case of a wedding dress) that maybe she has some sort of warped view of herself like reverse anorexia. 

You know, like, an anorexic could be 90 pounds to five foot seven and still find herself fat. Maybe when Nicole looks at herself in the mirror, she sees something curvy and sexy and desirable a la Ashley Graham? Instead of the blob of human waste she is. 

Those facial expressions she has (who are barely endearing on a 2 yo) make me want to puch her in her face. But then she would probably eat my entire arm.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I can’t wait to see the look on her face when she’s told by Nicole she expects Azan’s family to pay for her Moroccan Fantasy Wedding (including her two other “dress changes”).

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

I can’t wait to see the look on her face when she’s told by Nicole she expects Azan’s family to pay for her Moroccan Fantasy Wedding (including her two other “dress changes”).

I hear tents are cheap in Morocco - problem solved

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I hear tents are cheap in Morocco - problem solved

Depends on the quality.

is there an actually reason to suspect that dude who hasn’t updated his FB in 5 years is Mae’s farher?

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Lookie here! The baby daddy, May’s father! Nicole definitely has a type, doesn’t she?

https://www.facebook.com/stevesalinas95?fref=hovercard&hc_location=none

Good job!  

So if they found out the sex of their baby in August 2013, depending on at what point in the pregnancy they found out, May/Mae should be 4 at this point, right?  I wonder how her father feels about this whole sitch.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DVDFreaker said:

I did not notice that! I guess she could not get over her ex-husband so she kept his name, it is sad and pathetic 

Danielle was probably too dumb to ask the divorce lawyer to drop her married name. It’s free if you do it during the process. Very expensive if you wait until later.

I don’t get the impression that Baby Daddy is very involved in May’s life. I could be wrong, he seemed to be excited before she was born. Maybe the “real” Nicole has ruined it all for him.

4 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

divorce lawyer to drop her married name. It’s free if you do it during the process. Very expensive if you wait until later.

In Ohio it’s less than $120 to change your name but changing your username on a website is free.

• Love 3
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Danielle was probably too dumb to ask the divorce lawyer to drop her married name. It’s free if you do it during the process. Very expensive if you wait until later.

Oh, she wants Jbali attached to her name and has defended her decision vehemently. After all, she can't put her kids through another name change.

Wonder what Nicole will do with that dress when there's no wedding? eBay? 

1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

Yeah, it might be better if her mom doesn't show up after all.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

Is it three total changes? I thought it was  6.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Is there enough fabric in the world to make Nicole SIX wedding dresses? (This said as a fellow fattie.)

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

No dress changes are required. Based on the economics of both Azan and Nicole, if it were to happen there is a good chance that her family won’t attend, only one “wedding” dress woulld be needed. There might be other events like their are in the US but normal clothes are typical.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

So Robbalee is stuck paying $799 for an ugly-ass dress that may not fit in with the local/religious dress code, for a wedding that may or may not take place, for her daughter to be married to a guy Robbalee has never met, is suspicious of and has no way to provide any financial support.  Real good decision making there, Robbalee. 

The dress was comped.  The store name was shown.   Free advertising for the store, free dress for Nichole.  Robilee was never gong to pay for the dress.

Same for the restaurant that David and his daughter met in.  The meal was comped because they showed their sign.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

If Nicole's family were SMART, they'd offer to take May to the zoo and runnoft with her! Like, take her to the zoo in....... San Diego.  They would be saving that poor little girl from a year or more in Morocco.  We KNOW Nicole could never find them and even if she did, would she put up a fight??

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

If Nicole's family were SMART, they'd offer to take May to the zoo and runnoft with her! Like, take her to the zoo in....... San Diego.  They would be saving that poor little girl from a year or more in Morocco.  We KNOW Nicole could never find them and even if she did, would she put up a fight??

This is commonly referred to as kidnapping and isn't typically associated with intelligent people. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
22 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

So Robbalee is stuck paying $799 for an ugly-ass dress that may not fit in with the local/religious dress code, for a wedding that may or may not take place, for her daughter to be married to a guy Robbalee has never met, is suspicious of and has no way to provide any financial support.  Real good decision making there, Robbalee. 

And when does Family Chantel ever NOT gang up on Pedro? Miss Eyelash Awning needs to put her foot down and put a stop to her family’s verbal shenanigans. If I was Pedro, I’d be calling an Uber and hauling myself out of there pronto.

Robalee has been exposed as an enabler. Even if the dress had been $2000+ she would have wordlessly paid the bill. I no longer feel any sympathy or empathy for her or her situation with Nicole. She created the monster and continues to (over)feed it.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 11

When Nicole told Robbalee and her step-father about the Wedding in Morocco scheme, after he said what a ridiculous idea that was, Step-Dad said “Who is going to pay for that?” Nicole’s snotty answer was, “Well, not YOUUUUUUU!” Following that she absolutely refused to answer any questions about how much money she sends to Azan saying it was “nobody’s business.” I was floored at the bridal salon when she played the “the bride’s family pays for the dress” card and downright stunned when Robbalee meekly agreed to it. No Nicole, there’s no law that your family HAS to contribute to your wedding AT ALL, especially when they disapprove of the whole idea but you refuse to listen to reason and call their concerns “stupid.” 

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

I thought Beluga said there are five Moroccan dresses plus the American one. Insane. Like anyone is going to be able to get her out of that sausage casing once she gets in it. 

She’s the type to demand all five additional dresses, but I bet by the second or third  change she’s sweating like a hog, red faced and out of breath from the heat. I laugh remembering Azan hauling her thru the sand ala scenes from “Lawrence of Arabia” while she huffed and puffed and cried. Wasn’t there a camel ride also? Or did the humane society put a stop to that?

back to her dress... she took it home the same day. It clearly didn’t fit and no corset that exists today could possibly manage to compress the proverbial  10 lbs of sausage into  5 lb casing.  So what does she do when she cant wrangle those tits into submission, or they bust out while taking their vows?

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

The store owner did say that she had to bring the dress back for alterations but she could take it home with her. That reminded me of always wanting to wear my new back to school shoes home even from the store though it was August. 

I’m sure adding the miraculous “corSET” and other alterations wouldn’t come cheap! But like other posters have mentioned, the dress was probably comped for publicity for the store. Maybe Robbalee wasn’t in on it and Nicole really blindsided her when she said the “bride’s family pays for the dress and other wedding stuff...” 

• Love 7

I wouldn’t be so sure that dress was comped. This isn’t Bravo, it’s TLC.

I remember Jason Hitch talking about what a mess production caused when he and Cassia went to Las Vegas. Presumably to get married. Production hadn’t done anything regarding reservations or setting things up, they had to stay in a seedy motel. I think they wound up getting married in Florida after that disaster.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

I wouldn’t be so sure that dress was comped. This isn’t Bravo, it’s TLC.

I remember Jason Hitch talking about what a mess production caused when he and Cassia went to Las Vegas. Presumably to get married. Production hadn’t done anything regarding reservations or setting things up, they had to stay in a seedy motel. I think they wound up getting married in Florida after that disaster.

I know that TLC can make a mess of things for the participant but the owness falls on the groom to be, not making reservations or checking with producers, what a rube.

7 hours ago, magemaud said:

“corSET”

UGH! I keep hearing people say cor SET, on SYTTD too, when and why did a corset become cor SET?

Nicole will probably go home with that dress and sleep in it and wake up with grease spots from French fries.

• Love 14

UGH! I keep hearing people say cor SET, on SYTTD too, when and why did a corset become cor SET?

Maybe Pnina Tornai came up with that affected pronunciation 

• Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Wow, if Danielle won't help you, you are in trouble. 

What amount of head-bashing must it take for Danielle to throw up her own bodacious, unswaddled arms and say, "She's clueless!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

The store owner did say that she had to bring the dress back for alterations but she could take it home with her. That reminded me of always wanting to wear my new back to school shoes home even from the store though it was August. 

I’m sure adding the miraculous “corSET” and other alterations wouldn’t come cheap! But like other posters have mentioned, the dress was probably comped for publicity for the store. Maybe Robbalee wasn’t in on it and Nicole really blindsided her when she said the “bride’s family pays for the dress and other wedding stuff...” 

Well I hope she doesn’t wear it around the house while chomping on French fries and cheetos. I recall on Sex and the City, Carrie “caught” Charlotte wearing her wedding ring in her apartment after she and Trey divorced.

• Love 2

OMG, Cheetos and a wedding gown would be a disastrous combination. But I doubt she’ll be wearing it around the hovel unless the bridal shop sends over a couple of women to zip, or should I say hoist, her into it

• Love 5
(edited)

I know that TLC can make a mess of things for the participant but the owness falls on the groom to be, not making reservations or checking with producers, what a rube.

Nicole will probably go home with that dress and sleep in it and wake up with grease spots from French fries.

She can sit there in her cor SET and eat her crehm bru-LETTE.

Reminds me of when McDonald's started serving their 'frappes.' Last time I checked, if it's an ice cream shake, it's pronounced as one syllable, frappe. Rhymes with map. You don't get fancy with the pronunciation unless you're going to jazz it up with real fruit and shaved ice and/or pour alcohol on it. However, upon ordering a couple of 'frappes' for my kids, the lady working at McDonald's was quick to correct me and say, "They're fra-PAYS."

Well, mom certainly got served on that hot afternoon!

I've worked at McDonald's and I know how miserable it can be so what I did NOT say was, "It's frappe, as in rhymes with don't give me any crap."

It did fly across my brain through, but I would be misrepresenting the situation if I didn't add that I was actually quite tickled by the whole deal. I can't remember when I've enjoyed being corrected so much.

Why is it that I have a feeling that the only time Nicole wore that gown was sitting in her one room hovel back in the states doing this?

whipped-cream.jpg

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

OMG, Cheetos and a wedding gown would be a disastrous combination. But I doubt she’ll be wearing it around the hovel unless the bridal shop sends over a couple of women to zip, or should I say hoist, her into it

My thoughts exactly.  In all fairness most brides need help dressing.  But Nicole.....well she gives new meaning to the saying "It takes a village."

I say COR-set, for what it is worth.

• Love 8
(edited)

I hope that, after watching this shitshow of Nicole's mother caving in immediately to her horrid daughter's extortion for a wedding dress, Robbilee's (WTF kind of name is that anyway?!?) husband makes a new Will that leaves ol Robbilee just enough to cover her basic living costs and leaves the rest to a charity of something so that Robbilee cant waste anymore of his money on her stupid moronic Baby Huey nightmare trainwreck of a daughter.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 9