Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

On 4/11/2018 at 7:17 PM, spankydoll said:

Maybe 350? It's hard to judge because I watch the Whitney Thore Fat Fabulous show and she says that she weighs 350 and I think it's closer to four fifty.

I watch Whitney too.  I don't think Nicole is close to Whitney's weight, not yet anyway.  She's younger than Whit and she does have Mae to take care of which keeps her more active. 

• Love 1
On 3/16/2018 at 6:59 PM, gingerella said:

Eh, I'm not to concerned about Baby Huey's safety vis a vis domestic violence in Morocco. She could beat the living shit out of Azan if she really wanted to, and she's come close last year, IIRC. And to clarify, there is probably way more domestic violence here in the good ol US of A, so please let's not make it out like it's only something in predominately Muslim countries. Just sayin' so we're not veering into xenophobia here. For those interested - and caveat: I dont know much about this site - but if you go to the below link you'll find that in a Morocco v. USA crime stats, the rape rate is 6 times higher in the USA, "violent crime" rapes (apparently there is "regular" rape and "violent" rape who knew?!?) the rate is 56 times higher in the USA. And since it's related to current events in the USA, the chances of being murdered with a firearm are 955 times higher in the USA. Those are sobering statistics right there, assuming they're accurate. So yes, while there is domestic violence in Morocco, and in many other countries, it's likely higher here so for me, it's a moot point.

USA vs. Morocco crime stats

As a person who fights, it takes a lot of cardiovascular endurance to engage for more than 30 seconds or so. Azan could easily evade her/ use defensive moves/ find a flight of stairs long enough for Nicole to tire out and then be extremely vulnerable. I have no idea if he really is violent or not. Any person who is slightly trained and in better shape than an untrained, out of shape but bigger person can prevail in an altercation. It is only when a person in both in shape and bigger than the other that I doubt the opposite can happen (yes I know people have stories about the 4'9" lady who beat up her football player boyfriend. He was obviously, and rightly, not fighting back.)

• Love 3

So ready for this! Getting sooo tired of watching people scarfing donuts on My 600-Pound Life ~ Nicole's crossover show.

On 4/20/2018 at 3:54 PM, Kickboxer said:

As a person who fights, it takes a lot of cardiovascular endurance to engage for more than 30 seconds or so. Azan could easily evade her/ use defensive moves/ find a flight of stairs long enough for Nicole to tire out and then be extremely vulnerable. I have no idea if he really is violent or not. Any person who is slightly trained and in better shape than an untrained, out of shape but bigger person can prevail in an altercation. It is only when a person in both in shape and bigger than the other that I doubt the opposite can happen (yes I know people have stories about the 4'9" lady who beat up her football player boyfriend. He was obviously, and rightly, not fighting back.)

Guarantee he's thought quite a bit about how he'd handle things when push came to shove if they haven't already.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 1

She was disgusted he expected her to pay for everything -- yet kept in touch for months after she visited Morocco.   Yeah okay Miss A.  

So we finally found out Azan's job, he's a dishwasher.   That explains how he has all the time in the world to go squiring around all the women he is scamming.   Not surprised his MO was to get to the US and then bring his real girlfriend over.    Ray Charles could have seen that one coming.

But these types go after women with low self-esteem who then don't want to look foolish and end things when they do.  

BTW, how does Nicole get $500 a month to send to him?    If her parents are supplying it, they are idiots.  

• Love 6

Ugh Nicole is a slob and a lazy mom.  Poor May is still three and can barely speak more than a few words,.  The only sentence I've heard her say is "I'm hungry".   Azan or Hassan whatever his name is, is no prize either.  He's taking advantage of Nicole when he knows very well she lives like crap and has a child to take care of. 

• Love 1

I don't really think it's Azan's responsibility to think about Nicole and May's circumstances.  That's all on Nicole.  He doesn't want to come and marry her (IMO) because he knows how she lives, but as long as she's willing to send money to him he's good with it.  It's not that I think well of scammers, it's more that many people have tried to tell Nicole that Azan does not have good intent and it's not in her best interest to pursue this relationship so it's all on her.  Do I feel for May?  Yes, but there are thousands of children in the U.S. who have to live with horrific decisions that their parents make.  May is visible to us as she's on t.v., but it' s a serious social issue that should be addressed. 

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

At least the State Dept. had the good sense NOT to give Azan a visa!

I love how her mom suggested he tanked his interview and Nicole said he did a great job. How would she know how he did on his interview?

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

I love how her mom suggested he tanked his interview and Nicole said he did a great job. How would she know how he did on his interview?

I’m sure he told her he aced it.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, iwasish said:

I’m sure he told her he aced it.

I'm sure he did... and she believed him because he looooooves her. She has her head so far up her ass she can't see that she is being played. Her mom needs to take May and run as far away from her train wreck child as she can. Maybe May will have a chance at saying more than "french fry."  Nicole is a stupid toddler, but I hate that her little girl is suffering for her demented foolishness. 

• Love 9

I hope I'm right but I don't think Mae spends as much time with Nicole as some think. The first time she was on, Nicole's sister said that she and her mom have Mae a lot. This was before Nicole went to see Azan the first time. The sister took Mae for those 6 weeks, but had said she had Mae a lot before that so Mae was comfortable staying with her. It appeared Mae had her own bed at the sister's place and her grandmother's house. Nicole's one room studio is on some church property and her grandfather is a pastor there and her parents have ties to the church. I hope I'm correct that Mae is being raised by the whole family. While not the ideal, having lots of people care about Mae is a good thing. There are so many kids worse off. I was shocked when I moved to a very Mormon smaller city in Utah and found 1 in 20 kids are homeless in the school district. It is not kids on the street but kids living cars or if lucky getting to sleep from couch to couch. Some of the abuses of small kids are horrible but invisible to most people. Mae has a roof over her head, food, is clean and well dressed and has family that loves her, she might have a mom with her head in the clouds,  sadly she is better off then many kids. Of course once Mae starts kindergarten I hope that she will have one stable home for the school days at least. 

I would love to know where Mae's biological dad is. I have read he is still in TX but conflicting stories if he wants to or has tried to be in Mae's life. 

• Love 14
(edited)
On 6/2/2018 at 4:19 PM, silverspoons said:

I hope I'm right but I don't think Mae spends as much time with Nicole as some think. The first time she was on, Nicole's sister said that she and her mom have Mae a lot. This was before Nicole went to see Azan the first time. The sister took Mae for those 6 weeks, but had said she had Mae a lot before that so Mae was comfortable staying with her. It appeared Mae had her own bed at the sister's place and her grandmother's house. Nicole's one room studio is on some church property and her grandfather is a pastor there and her parents have ties to the church. I hope I'm correct that Mae is being raised by the whole family. While not the ideal, having lots of people care about Mae is a good thing.

Your post comforts me. I hope she barely spends any time with Nicole IRL. 

I will watch the heck out of dysfunctional adult's train wrecks on 'reality' tv, but I just can't stomach bringing innocent kids into their crap-fest. So, now I will watch Mae's appearances as just for show, and with the hope that she goes home with grandma after it's filmed for the day. (hope it's true.)

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 10
On 6/1/2018 at 8:32 PM, jackjill89 said:

From what I understand, there's a denial, and then there's a hard denial. If they get a hard denial, that means that it's useless to apply because there are red flags like, for example, they believe the relationship is fraudulent. I'm sure they are familiar with the show. Mo and Danny basically made a mockery out of the process. So they see Azan conning Baby Huey who obviously isn't playing with a full deck and they give it a big fat NO WAY!

• Love 8

I keep hoping beyond hope to see  Nicole’s mother fights for custody of that child so she does not get taken out of the country.  I absolutely loathe Nicole but my heart goes out to that poor little girl. Does she not realize there is no welfare system overseas?? ??

• Love 7

I wish that someone in Nicole's family would intervene to take over her affairs, similar to what Britney Spears' dad did when she was spiraling out of control.  Planning to take her young child out of the country to go off and marry a fellow she hardly knows (neither of whom are employed enough to support themselves) seems as irresponsible as anything that Britney may have done, no?  Yes, Nicole can be very strong-willed and verbally abusive, but that's similar to how the people eating themselves to death on My 600 lb. Life control their enablers, and someone has to step up and be the voice of reason. 

• Love 23

I'm shocked that she has been able to keep so tight lipped about if she went through the wedding or not.  I'm wondering if TLC held the money over her head.

I've searched and searched online and cannot find anything to say either way that the wedding happened.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

I'm shocked that she has been able to keep so tight lipped about if she went through the wedding or not.  I'm wondering if TLC held the money over her head.

I've searched and searched online and cannot find anything to say either way that the wedding happened.

Can you PM me or put post in  spoilers as to whether or not Nicole has returned back from Morocco? ........Sorry, I just realized that this is a spoiler thread, so, could you just post if you know the answer? 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1

She is just such a delusional moron, if I was her mom, I would knock some sense into her....although I think alot of her issues come from being raised by said mother/father... She is a whiney and entitled brat. Every bit of money she receives should be going to Mae, for clothing, shoes, food. I am not even that upset about her living conditions at the moment ( not about the filth, but about it being a studio ) because she can afford it, its the dumb ass stuff like sending Azan money and a playstation - stuff like that when it doesnt even appear that Mae can even enjoy cartoons on a TV 

• Love 7

Yep, think Nicole is one fruity chick but Mom is no smartie herself! Neither is Dad for that matter.  SOMEBODY in her fricking family has to tell her NO already. Or just throw May away, Gone.  Poor Azan family is getting dingleberry, daughter AND Azan to support.  Wonder how long that will last??i

• Love 3

It really makes me wonder where are the healthy brains in Mae's life, who see what is going on and don't step in.  There are more problems, imo, than the Azan issue.  A truly concerned family member, on either side of her family, should explore getting some authorities involved.  I'm just speculating, but, I'm not so sure that Mae really does live in that place with Nicole.  I don't think it would pass as acceptable housing for a child.  

• Love 1

I wonder if Nicole gets any government assistance as a single mother? She lives in church provided housing,presumably rent free and am I correct that she works in Starbucks?

How much money can she reasonably be sending to Azan.

Did grandpa provide the church housing to get her out of the moms house so that she could collect assistance? 

If so,I doubt.the government would be happy to hear that she’s sending welfare money to Azan.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I wonder if Nicole gets any government assistance as a single mother? She lives in church provided housing,presumably rent free and am I correct that she works in Starbucks?

How much money can she reasonably be sending to Azan.

I'm loath to say this, but is it possible she's on one of those sex webcam sites for "feeders," men who love to watch morbidly obese women eat?

• Love 2

I just read somewhere that Nicole waited until she received her tax return before heading to Morocco. Apparently she got a $4000 EIC. Good to know my tax dollars are at work helping Nicole be with the love of her life. 

• Love 14

I wonder how much of that refund she left with her mom and sister to cover May’s food and expenses. I know they would probably do it for free to keep her in the US, but Nicole gets that much of a refund BECAUSE she has a kid and the money is supposed to help provide for her, not finance her idiotic fantasy of finding her forever love on the internet. 

Once whatever money Nicole has is gone, Azan will find a  way to send her back alone.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It really makes me wonder where are the healthy brains in Mae's life, who see what is going on and don't step in.  There are more problems, imo, than the Azan issue.  A truly concerned family member, on either side of her family, should explore getting some authorities involved.  I'm just speculating, but, I'm not so sure that Mae really does live in that place with Nicole.  I don't think it would pass as acceptable housing for a child.  

There are millions of homeless kids in this country. Not necessarily a reason for them to be separated from their families.

• Love 5
On 6/4/2018 at 8:49 PM, goofygirl said:

Yep, think Nicole is one fruity chick but Mom is no smartie herself! Neither is Dad for that matter.  SOMEBODY in her fricking family has to tell her NO already. Or just throw May away, Gone.  Poor Azan family is getting dingleberry, daughter AND Azan to support.  Wonder how long that will last??i

DadNicole seems almost intimidated by her and MomNicole seems like she has almost no patience (neither would I), neither of them take a hard stand with her.   Nicole runs the show.  

12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

There’s a roof over her head with running water & electricity, not much else is required.  I stated elsewhere yesterday, that Nicole is a selfish, immature child herself but that doesn’t mean she’s abusive.  Unfortunately she’s not breaking any laws by pining after, acting a fool over,  and sending money to a man that doesn’t want any part of her instead of focusing on her child.  We all know Mae deserves better but in the eyes of the law, Mae isn’t in any danger at this point.  It’s sad that some people are allowed to breed.  

• Love 13

The best thing for Nicole and probably Mae in the long run, is for the family to tell Nicole the gravy train is over. No more free housing,  no more free babysitting, from now on you pay your own way. Get a full time job, put Mae in a nice day care/preschool and take responsibility for your life. You chose to have a kid without a father to co parent with, so start acting like the mother you wanted to be. When she has to use her money to pay her own living expenses hopefully she will pull her head out of her ass and live in the real world. Sadly, Mae is her daughter and there’s nothing we’ve seen on this show that is so terrible that she would be removed from Nicole’s care. Kids live in real squalor and neglect, millions of them, and aren’t taken from their parents. We  may not like what we see but to the authorities, it’s a satisfactory home.  (It’s like the ending of Gone Baby Gone.)

Of course, if Nicole doesn't step up and things get worse for Mae, the family can then take legal action.. But as long as they contribute to and basically support the idiotic choices that Nicole makes they can’t complain about the impact on Mae because they are in essence agreeing with  her actions. Stop pussyfooting around and tell your daughter she’s a fool and refuse to do anything that furthers the  K-1/K-3 situation.

• Love 19

At the risk of sounding melodramatic, Nicole is the perfect target for a pedophile. All she cares about is getting attention from a man and barely pays any attention to her child. Some pervert could throw her a bone or two, move her and Mae away from her family, and that's all she wrote. Azan is a scammer but he's not a abusive. The more I think about it, the more I think that it might be in Mae's best interest for Nicole to somehow end up with Azan.

• Love 18
5 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

At the risk of sounding melodramatic, Nicole is the perfect target for a pedophile. All she cares about is getting attention from a man and barely pays any attention to her child. Some pervert could throw her a bone or two, move her and Mae away from her family, and that's all she wrote. Azan is a scammer but he's not a abusive. The more I think about it, the more I think that it might be in Mae's best interest for Nicole to somehow end up with Azan.

I've said the same thing on another thread, tough not as eloquently. If I could ''plus'' this a million...

And as someone else also said, also agreed that Nicole and Azan marrying might be the best thing FOR MAY. AT least this poor child would have structure and a real parental figure. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Doesn’t sound melodramatic at all, sounds like a legit concern. Strangers on the internet are more concerned for this child than her own mother - because we aren’t blinded by our crotch. Nicole is too stupid to see she’s being used and if she saw it, I don’t think she’d care. 

Any pedophile watching could easily see how to manipulate Nicole and groom her and Mae accordingly, and her family. They are better at their sick game than she would have a prayer at.  

• Love 11
11 hours ago, NinaH said:

DadNicole seems almost intimidated by her and MomNicole seems like she has almost no patience (neither would I), neither of them take a hard stand with her.   Nicole runs the show.  

There’s a roof over her head with running water & electricity, not much else is required.  I stated elsewhere yesterday, that Nicole is a selfish, immature child herself but that doesn’t mean she’s abusive.  Unfortunately she’s not breaking any laws by pining after, acting a fool over,  and sending money to a man that doesn’t want any part of her instead of focusing on her child.  We all know Mae deserves better but in the eyes of the law, Mae isn’t in any danger at this point.  It’s sad that some people are allowed to breed.  

I was hoping that Mae has other family members, that we have not seen on the show.  They may exist.  When authorities and the courts examine the best interest of the child, they don't just look at physical abuse or the physical structure of the housing.  There are other factors such as whether the child is thriving, receiving proper attention, care and protection from risky situation.  I would be interested to see what a professional custody evaluator would recommend. It is conducted by a trained professional to interview the parties and the child, witnesses, review records, conduct standardized tests on the parents, (MMPI-2) etc.  and render a recommendation to the court on its findings regarding the parties' parenting skills. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Landlord said:

I've said the same thing on another thread, tough not as eloquently. If I could ''plus'' this a million...

And as someone else also said, also agreed that Nicole and Azan marrying might be the best thing FOR MAY. AT least this poor child would have structure and a real parental figure. 

Azan's family already showed they are more than welcoming to Mae. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Azan's family already showed they are more than welcoming to Mae. 

For now, while the cameras are around.

15 hours ago, iwasish said:

The best thing for Nicole and probably Mae in the long run, is for the family to tell Nicole the gravy train is over. No more free housing,  no more free babysitting, from now on you pay your own way. Get a full time job, put Mae in a nice day care/preschool and take responsibility for your life. You chose to have a kid without a father to co parent with, so start acting like the mother you wanted to be. When she has to use her money to pay her own living expenses hopefully she will pull her head out of her ass and live in the real world. Sadly, Mae is her daughter and there’s nothing we’ve seen on this show that is so terrible that she would be removed from Nicole’s care. Kids live in real squalor and neglect, millions of them, and aren’t taken from their parents. We  may not like what we see but to the authorities, it’s a satisfactory home.  (It’s like the ending of Gone Baby Gone.)

Of course, if Nicole doesn't step up and things get worse for Mae, the family can then take legal action.. But as long as they contribute to and basically support the idiotic choices that Nicole makes they can’t complain about the impact on Mae because they are in essence agreeing with  her actions. Stop pussyfooting around and tell your daughter she’s a fool and refuse to do anything that furthers the  K-1/K-3 situation.

I so agree with this. Nicole needs to grow up and take responsibility for her life. 

It takes a lot for a child to be removed from a parent's care. May is being cared for. Is it optimal? No. Is it how I raised my kids? No. It amazes me what passes for OK parenting in the government's eyes. I've seen and heard of some cases I would think would be a slam dunk, but you'd be surprised. Being a stupid, lazy and entitled mom isn't good for May, but it's not legally an issue.

Unfortunately, I think there are a lot of Mays and Nicoles in this country. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I was hoping that Mae has other family members, that we have not seen on the show.  They may exist.  When authorities and the courts examine the best interest of the child, they don't just look at physical abuse or the physical structure of the housing.  There are other factors such as whether the child is thriving, receiving proper attention, care and protection from risky situation.  I would be interested to see what a professional custody evaluator would recommend. It is conducted by a trained professional to interview the parties and the child, witnesses, review records, conduct standardized tests on the parents, (MMPI-2) etc.  and render a recommendation to the court on its findings regarding the parties' parenting skills. 

I’m just going by how things are done in my state. DHS will bend over backwards to keep a child with the parents and reunite them if they are removed. You pretty much know around here not to bother unless it’s outright abuse. It’s as if being with the parents solely trumps anything else. It’s pretty sad. 

• Love 7
(edited)
8 minutes ago, NinaH said:

I’m just going by how things are done in my state. DHS will bend over backwards to keep a child with the parents and reunite them if they are removed. You pretty much know around here not to bother unless it’s outright abuse. It’s as if being with the parents solely trumps anything else. It’s pretty sad. 

Yes, that's true about DHS.  They try to keep child with parent. I was referring more to if the parent files action for custody.  A lot does depend on the state laws, judge's opinion, etc., but, DHS may not be involved.   The other parent or parental figure maybe a better option to have physical custody.  I would be curious to see what a standardized personality test would reveal with Nicole. 

I'm wondering if she does decide to go to Morocco, if she would ever return.   

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I have a child who worked in the foster care system.  At least in my state, Nichole has done nothing on the show to warrant Mae being taken away from her. The above posters are correct that parents have to be abusive and a direct danger to have the kids taken away.  Even parents in prison don’t really have their parental rights taken away.  Drug addicts might lose their kids temporary but the state will bend over backwards to reunite the families.  

Mae is in a better place than most.   Pretty sure Nichole is not her main care giver.  It’s Robilee or Nichole’s sister.  I have no idea whether Nichole is receiving money from her family but if they are supporting her, it is to keep her around and not run off with Mae.  They humor for the same reason.  

Why not cut Nichole off and have her support herself and put Mae in daycare?  As someone who provides daycare for her grandchild, I can answer that.   It’s not in Mae’s best interest.  My grandchild’s parents can afford childcare and it’s a sacrifice on my part, but I know my grandchild is better off with me than put in a daycare situation.  I would think that Nicole’s family feels the same way.  Mae is better off being taken care of by them than put into an institutionalized daycare situation just to come home to a self absorbed mother who will ignore her.  

Mae’s situation is not ideal but she is obviously loved and cared for.   We can all second guess Nichole’s parents’ actions but my sense their main priority is their granddaughter.  Unfortunately, they know Nichole is part of the package.  I honestly feel for them.  

JMPO, but I feel Molly is a far worse mother than Nichole.   But I don’t see anyone saying her kids should be removed.  Just because she has a home and successful business doesn’t make her any better a parent.  

• Love 18
19 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yes, that's true about DHS.  They try to keep child with parent. I was referring more to if the parent files action for custody.  A lot does depend on the state laws, judge's opinion, etc., but, DHS may not be involved.   The other parent or parental figure maybe a better option to have physical custody.  I would be curious to see what a standardized personality test would reveal with Nicole. 

I'm wondering if she does decide to go to Morocco, if she would ever return.   

I’m probably not the one to be objective about this. My experience (with my husband and his son & ex wife) is that everyone (dhs, courts) wants the child/children with the mom at any & all costs. My husband’s ex wife reminds me a lot of Nicole - uses the child as a means to an end, lazy, selfish, self-centered, house is disgusting and full of animals, and honestly, I think she has a personality disorder. She’s just nasty and evil BUT in the eyes of the law, she’s not “abusive”. She’s way worse personality-wise than Nicole but a lot of other similarities are there. My husband tried to get custody and it was looking very favorable (and DHS was involved) but it didn’t happen. He lives with the guilt of what he could or should’ve done different, but we did everything according to the letter of the law and fought for him and the child stayed with the mom. 

I know of other people who have tried to get their child out of the moms custody and no luck for them either. 

• Love 2

Just to be clear and I will move forward.  There are lawsuits for child custody that are between parents and parental figures that are before a judge that do not involve child protective services, county or state agencies.   So, there's no agency removing children, but, a judge deciding on the best custodial arrangement, based on evidence and sometimes with the help of a court ordered Child Custody Evaluation.  The child doesn't have to be abused for this to take place.  Here's a link for Florida custody law.  

http://www.attorneys.com/child-custody/florida/florida-child-custody-law-basics

• Love 4

I genuinely find all the posts about DHS fascinating because my family's experience was the complete opposite of everyone else's. They were all over separating my niece from her parents. My brother's girlfriend's ex called CPS on a made up story. They immediately investigated as they should. Now, full disclosure - she (the girlfriend, L) has a criminal history of child neglect. She tells a story that puts the blame primarily on her ex, she was just stupid, but she still has a record. My brother, however, is clean when it comes to anything like child abuse. He has misdemeanors for pot use.

They drug test them both (the story was about some wild drug party 3 days after my niece's birth). L comes back clean. My brother, who smokes pot to help control seizures and bipolar disorder, comes back barely positive. They immediately call us and say "the parents have to be watched 24/7, by the end of the day, or else she'll need to be in foster care". We went into a frenzy trying to come up with a plan within 3 hours. I lived 90 minutes away at the time, and I was the closest one. 

9 months of hell, with my brother and L doing every single thing CPS asked of them (except my brother, under medical advisement, was still continuing his pot usage) and they still separated my niece from them. Medical usage is held against him. They were barely concerned about L - the actual one who had the child abuse background. It was ALL about my brother's pot usage. It's not even enough for him to get high, but that doesn't matter. Medical statements didn't matter. Doctor opinions didn't matter. 2 years later, my parents were given permanent custody. CPS was pushing HARD for termination of rights (and my parents adopting her). My parents turned it down, and asked for permanent guardianship. It was finally granted last month, after one last push by CPS for termination of rights. 

I don't know why our case was so out there. I don't know why someone had an axe to grind against him concerning medical usage. They told us "it's still illegal federally." That was it. 

Their home was small, but clean. He dotes on her. They had food, clothes, toys. She was well taken care of. 

I knew all the stories about DHS constantly reuniting kids with their parents when they probably shouldn't have been. But our experience was completely different. 

• Love 4
On 6/6/2018 at 7:34 AM, NinaH said:

Doesn’t sound melodramatic at all, sounds like a legit concern. Strangers on the internet are more concerned for this child than her own mother - because we aren’t blinded by our crotch. Nicole is too stupid to see she’s being used and if she saw it, I don’t think she’d care. 

Any pedophile watching could easily see how to manipulate Nicole and groom her and Mae accordingly, and her family. They are better at their sick game than she would have a prayer at.  

I've thought about this, too. Nicole would pack up May and run off with any creep at all provided he had washboard abs. And, she'd give her heartbroken mother a smug look and tell her that she was going off to live "her" life.

After the family has survived Hurricane Azan,  even worse creeps in the United States are an all too likely scenario. Nicole wants to date out of her league physically. She's shallow. She wants a guy with a gym bod but she's not willing to lift a finger to work on herself. (Introduce her to a guy who was her equal in attractiveness and it would probably be a no go.)

So, the only way that's going to happen is if the guy is after something else other than Nicole.

Guys from impoverished countries might be interested in the fact that Nicole is all too willing to trade the keys to her own nation in exchange for having a temporary romantic partner that she can assume as permanent.

If that's not an option, what else is there?

Creepy guys in this country. Guys fresh out of prison who have had nothing to do but work on their gym bods. I can just hear Nicole saying, "Yes, I knew he was a sex offender, but I didn't want to tell you, Mom, because I knew you would freak out!"

• Love 21