Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

On 12/31/2017 at 6:06 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I'd like to see Nicole on Dr. Phil, maybe he help her with reality.

Sadly, I don’t think even Dr. Phil could get Nicole to own up to all her idiocy. She’s completely focused on one thing and and one thing only - getting a hot guy. Woe to anything or anyone that gets in her way. 

Even Dr. Phil.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

Sadly, I don’t think even Dr. Phil could get Nicole to own up to all her idiocy. She’s completely focused on one thing and and one thing only - getting a hot guy. Woe to anything or anyone that gets in her way. 

Even Dr. Phil.

But I’d LOVE to see him try to talk some sense into that thick skull of hers and to tell her to quit eating fries.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Even Dr. Phil.

I would like to see how she would react if her hot guy gained 300lbs. or had something happen that changed his superficial desirability for her.  Would she think it was okay then if she asked Azan to lose weight, have plastic surgery, etc.  Actually, that would make an exciting show.  Get a make up artist change one of the hot partner's looks or have them put on a fat suit without the other partner going and see just how much they really love the person and how much is superficial.  I already know that answer, but it would be fun to watch, especially with someone like Nicole. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Nicole is constantly saying, he wants to change me, he’s bad. Well ok then dump him. And I’m NOT an azan fan but he’s asking to be more healthy, not change your beliefs or personality. But she constantly says, Azan needs to change. 

I think she needs some serious help, I really do think her whole thing with Aladdin is look at all the females but he wants me me me!  I WIN! I think he’s for money. He’s being paid a lot from her for living in Morocco, it will be very different in the US. 

• Love 5
On 12/21/2017 at 0:15 PM, Real Eyes said:

I think that is due to the time difference, and not being fed properly.

Kids that age usually need a snack some time before bedtime, 

Or it could be Nicole is one of those people that does get up in the middle of the night to eat and now her daughter does as well.  Who knows.  All I know if Nicole should not be the only 'adult' that is in charge of May when she clearly cannot be in charge of herself.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 12/25/2017 at 3:08 PM, Christina said:

With Social Security it doesn't matter if you are 18 or older or not. If you suffer from a mental health condition that makes you unable to handle things like money, you are required to have a Representative Payee. This would have happened when she applied, if the determination for her disability included her inability to manage her money. My quick google search was mostly .pdfs, but here is an actual webpage that summarizes what I was calling a secondary payee, because it looks like Nicole is the primary on the account for the money.

If you are receiving disability for something that doesn't involve your mental health, you won't be required to have the Representative Payee, but should something change, such as dementia, a family member could apply. If you apply for disability because of a condition that affects your ability to make sound financial decisions, a Representative Payee is required before the payments start.

If Robbilee took Nicole to court to receive conservatorship, she would have been able to stop the plane tickets, passport, etc. and she didn't. As a Representative Payee or Secondary Payee (a term that doesn't seem to be used as much anymore), Robbilee could only control the disability amount and not any other money Nicole received, such as from Sharp Entertainment or her pyramid scheme funds, which are probably nothing. 

There hasn't been anything said on the show that confirms she receives disability, I just think she does, and if she does it's for a mental health issue and that's why Robbilee is on her account. There doesn't seem to be any reason Nicole would allow her mother access to that information if she didn't have to.

If she were on disability wouldn't getting a paycheck from this show put her standing with disability in jeopardy?  It should!  Disability is for people unable to make a living due to their disability.  It isn't supposed to be supplementary or a stop gap until you become a TV STAH!  One is either too disabled to work or not and if she is not, they need to give her share of tax payer money to someone more deserving.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

One can still work if one receives SSDI, but the income has to be below what the SSA considers “substantial gainful activity”.  You have to let the SSA know you’re working.  And, you are allowed to have a TWP (trial work period) that lets you collect your full amount plus no limit on earnings.  Once you’ve done 9 months of TWP, which doesn’t have to be consecutive, then different rules apply.

For people with chronic conditions that have flare ups, or have to have more chemo or surgery, this lets people do a trial run to see if they can handle it without having to worry about losing their benefits or reapplying for them. Being sick sucks. It’s isolating and robs you of your dignity and your ability to earn a living,  Disability doesn’t cover all of your expenses, particularly if you still have to buy health insurance or make housing and car payments.  It’s in your interest to hopefully be able to be well enough to get back to work if you can.

Nicole may well have a mental or cognitive deficiency that prevents her from working up to her full  capacity.  We don’t know for sure. She also has a kid, and to qualify for any government benefits,  having a kid helps. I’m sure none of us think May should be deprived, but if Nicole is too lazy to work or better herself when she’s actually well and sound, then bad on her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Nicole is too lazy to work

Nicole works at Starbucjks which is more than Azan is apparently doing.

There is a cute video of May and Azan's cousin playing in Morocco and more surprisingly nicole is helping prep fresh vegetables with his Aunt on IG.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Nicole works at Starbucjks which is more than Azan is apparently doing.

I should have said “if Nicole is too lazy to work full time if she’s capable. She may be limited either by the hours the mgmt is willing to give her.  SGA is presently $1070 per month (roughly $7 an hour at full time), so if she stays under that, she keeps her benefits until she is deemed no longer disabled.  SSA also looks at the number of hours one may be physically capable of working to determine ongoing disability.  It doesn’t seem to take into account areas more expensive to live  or the fact that those making more get there faster than a minimum wage worker

We know she hasn’t paid into Social Security long enough to receive the maximum benefit.  It’s based on how much you’ve paid in.  

And I’m sure she only gets any other benefits she gets because she has a kid. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

The notion hat she only work part time gets repeated all the time since season 1 but I have no idea if thats accurate or not. Its still more than Azan.

There is absolutely no indication that Nicole is on disability.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

The notion hat she only work part time gets repeated all the time since season 1 but I have no idea if thats accurate or not. Its still more than Azan.

There is absolutely no indication that Nicole is on disability.

None of us really knows for sure,  but it’s not likely that she is. I still think she’s getting benefits, but they’re more for her daughter.

• Love 2

The latest news according to a Starcasm article is that Nicole is going back to Morocco for the wedding. Azan’s K-1 visa was denied so she’s hightailing back there complete with wedding dress in tow so the nuptials can take place there. Her Snapchat showed her and Robbalee in a bridal shop selecting dresses.

Azan’s probably choking on his couscous by now trying to find a way out of her spidery web. 

• Love 7
On 2/5/2018 at 5:31 PM, Miss Chevious said:

Azan’s probably choking on his couscous by now trying to find a way out of her spidery web. 

I cant feel sorry for Azan. He could end this farce if he wanted to. He deserves the hellish life he'll get if he doesn't tell her to fuck off.

• Love 13

Forgive my ignorance....but if she is going to have a wedding over there I am going to assume it's going to be a Muslim wedding....will she really be allowed to wear an American dress there for that?  I can see her picking something that is sleeveless and I don't see them being ok with that....and her having a fit about that......

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TigerLily20 said:

Forgive my ignorance....but if she is going to have a wedding over there I am going to assume it's going to be a Muslim wedding....will she really be allowed to wear an American dress there for that?  I can see her picking something that is sleeveless and I don't see them being ok with that....and her having a fit about that......

She will pout her lips and roll her eyes and the Muslims will forget 1500 years of tradition.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, TigerLily20 said:

I can see her stuffing herself in a strapless dress and telling anyone who will listen that “it’s HER day and she will do what she wants”.  And Azan turning 50 shades of red, wishing he could disappear. 

Personally, I don’t know why this farce has gone on for as long as it has. Azan has indicated in a million different ways that he’s not that into her, but she’s too stupid or stubborn to believe it. He needs to clobber her with the truth and put a stop to this shitshow, once and for all. 

• Love 8

His K-1 being denied was probably his last best hope.   He figured she wouldn't make another trip to Morocco just to marry him.   Now what?  Surely TLC is not paying for another trip to Morocco?   If not, the family could so easily end this by Just.Not.Paying.

Do they really think he can get to America as a spouse when he couldn't get a K-1?   (yes, a part of me wants to know WHY his K-1 was denied).  Still need the financial affidavit.  Still need to pass the background check.   Still need to show it is a legitimate marriage and not solely for the purpose of getting a green card.

Edited by merylinkid
  • Love 3
On February 9, 2018 at 9:56 AM, Miss Chevious said:

Personally, I don’t know why this farce has gone on for as long as it has. Azan has indicated in a million different ways that he’s not that into her, but she’s too stupid or stubborn to believe it. He needs to clobber her with the truth and put a stop to this shitshow, once and for all. 

The reason this farce has gone on this long?  The $$$ that TLC is paying these fools. They'll drag this out for a decade if there's a paycheck to be had.

• Love 10
18 hours ago, Neurochick said:

The reason this farce has gone on this long?  The $$$ that TLC is paying these fools. They'll drag this out for a decade if there's a paycheck to be had.

To quote Devar - Oh "most definitely" it's the money. But TLC filming is over now and has been for at least a couple of months so Azan has had plenty of time to shut this down. Unless they plan to have TLC film the wedding too. What a trashtastic spectacle that would be. Maybe he won't even kiss her because it'll be Ramadan. Pass the popcorn.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Ramadan is May 15 to June 14.

Like Nicole would know that.   Azan could tell her that it was an 11 months long thing and she wouldn't know any better.   Because she has bothered to learn diddly and squat about her husband's to be culture and beliefs.

• Love 13
55 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Like Nicole would know that.   Azan could tell her that it was an 11 months long thing and she wouldn't know any better.   Because she has bothered to learn diddly and squat about her husband's to be culture and beliefs.

I could see him taking a page out of the ol' Mohamit and Danyell book of marriage. Lol

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

For the love of all that is holy (in any faith), please let Nicole leave her little girl at home and not drag her across the world.  

Nah, Nicole knows dragging May along for the trip ups the drama, and Nicole lives for drama.

• Love 2

Nicole wants her perfect wedding and I am sure that means May as her flowergirl. Then wonder what happens at honeymoon time.

Also does anyone know how much easier will it be for Azan to get to the US if they are already married.

Will TLC need a new show. "Married in Another Country"?

• Love 4

Ive been doing a little research. Weddings in Morocco are very interesting !! I doubt Nicole has done any research.  The weddings are several days long with many celebrations and dress changes. Also I know some of you will have something to say about this but the bride is carried around on the shoulders of 4 men. Lots of awesome looking food from their culture. None of this looks like anything that Nicole would have any respect for. All I can vision is her laughing at all the wrong times.

• Love 7

Nicole - honey if you are reading this don't move to Morocco. You won't like it. Azan's family will not spend endless hours babysitting your daughter. Azan will not spend endless hours talking to you. Azan will not spend endless hours making Alladin style love to you. There isn't an endless stream of TLC money. You wjllhave the dress modestly, learn how to cook and find some way to entertain yourself while Azan is at work or even get a job yourself!

Stay in Florida near your parents. You can meet another guy. Less exotic maybe but a guy who may even have a bit of an attraction to you. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, VegasDenise said:

Ive been doing a little research. Weddings in Morocco are very interesting !! I doubt Nicole has done any research.  The weddings are several days long with many celebrations and dress changes. Also I know some of you will have something to say about this but the bride is carried around on the shoulders of 4 men. Lots of awesome looking food from their culture. None of this looks like anything that Nicole would have any respect for. All I can vision is her laughing at all the wrong times.

Having been to several Moroccan weddings they very greatly. 

5 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

Were you in Morocco for the weddings? What is your opinion on how Nicole will fare living there full time?

Yes they were in Morocco. I have no idea how idea how Nicole will fare because we saw very little of Azan's actual life and even where they would live becaus each season they were in a different town and both acted in vacation mode.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, XOQueens said:

WHELP. According to Instagram stories, Nicole had her last day working at Starbucks because she is "moving to Morocco."

Oy vey, I feel for every single Moroccan.

On 2/13/2018 at 11:28 PM, biakbiak said:

Having been to several Moroccan weddings they very greatly. 

I have seen people after weddings with the henna dyed hands. I wonder how many traditions Nicole will incorporate in her wedding...oh, I just remembered about poor little May will be dragged in the mess we call Nicole and Azan.

• Love 4

I jokingly call people Maroons online all the time when I'm talking about dumb people in a news story. One of these days, I'm going to work to actually say that someone in person! lol

I didn't watch the video that supposedly had Azan whispering sweet nothings into a voicemail. However, he must feed Nicole a load of crap for her to still think he loves her. Personally, I think they both like being talked about and being on TV and thus keep up this dumb charade. They are both maroons!

Edited by Cranky One
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Cranky One said:

I jokingly call people Maroons online all the time when I'm talking about dumb people in a news story. One of these days, I'm going to work to actually say that someone in person! lol

I didn't watch the video that supposedly had Azan whispering sweet nothings into a voicemail. However, he must feed Nicole a load of crap for her to still think he loves her. Personally, I think they both like being talked about and being on TV and thus keep up this dumb charade. They are both maroons!

Of Nicole, on the video, he said ''it's a joke. I know it's a joke. You don,t have to take everything serious. Especially the emojis like McDonalds. It's a joke.''. Still, here goes the dumb shite taking her daughter halfway around the world.

• Useful 1