Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Damage control much? Can't put lipstick on a pig, Jilly Muffin.

Besides the fact that Derick once again looks like a serial killer, what is that cooking utensil he is holdingl?  I cook a lot & it doesn't look familiar.

I did notice the Keurig cups.  I guess the donations are paying for that.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

Because they will support ANY candidate (no matter how loathsome his personal behavior) who holds out the promise of the two things they desire most on this earth: an end to legal abortion and an end to gay/transgender rights. Politically, nothing else matters to them.

Love the fetus & hate the child.  They also like the 10 commandments displayed on government property for all to see.

• Love 14

The problem with comparing Roy Moore to Josh is that the Duggars et al. don’t believe that Josh is a child molester either.  Those evil Democrats must be lying and Josh was just “curious.” They don’t think either one was inherently wrong, so Douch Canoe has no problem tweeting that and then looking at his wife.

I’m mostly disappointed that Cathy raised such an ignorant son who has no problem spreading his hate across the internet, knowing that he has a relatively large platform.  The fact that she has jumped in and defended this garbage shows that she’s not the nice little lady who could have “saved” Jill.   She may be the worst of them, citing a lack of evidence and pulling the “why now” card.  Unbelievable. Disgusting.  Deplorable. 

At least her other son is smart enough to keep a lid on it. 

• Love 21

Wow, a whole handful of cookie dough.  I guess licking the beaters wasn't good enough.  I don't know what the bowl is but it probably goes along with some fancy upscale mixer like I have seen Jana use at the TTH.

Now I'm starting to think about twattting at this clown.  And I'm so sick of hearing that there is no evidence against Roy Moore!  Grrr!!!

I don't know how these people call themselves "Christian."  Jesus, his words, and actions, are so far removed from whatever evangelicals have turned their religion into.

• Love 9

I mind them. I want TLC to drop them like a hot rock, so they all have to get real JOBS.

I think jobs in Duggarland means another gofundme grift. 

I feel like if they get super close to cancellation that Jim Bob will play the Jana is courting card.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

How is his haircut getting worse?!?

I wonder If he’s growing it out again. Sadly my son is trying to let his grow out and it doesn’t look much better. It’s at a very awkward  length. 

I hate Derrick. I can’t believe I typed that. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

First of all, eating raw cookie dough is not good for someone with digestive issues. 

Maybe that's  Jill's intention ... 

1 minute ago, AUgirl said:

I wonder If he’s growing it out again.

No, please no !! That hair was horrible .

• Love 1
2 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Right? It looks like a crooked wig that was cut by a Flowbee. If ever there were a haircut that perfectly represented the essence of a pedophile and nazi supporter, it would be that one. At least it looks shiny and clean, I guess. Derick's a Prell girl.

He's got the "No Country For Old Men" Javier Bardem haircut.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

Because they will support ANY candidate (no matter how loathsome his personal behavior) who holds out the promise of the two things they desire most on this earth: an end to legal abortion and an end to gay/transgender rights. Politically, nothing else matters to them.

How do you suspect they would vote if a candidate promised those 2 things, but was Muslim? I'm just trying to figure out the hierarchy of twattiness.

Poor Jill now knows that Cathy won't believe her if she ever reports any further molestation or abuse from her past.

• Love 8

In light of recent events, please make sure that the discussion is about Derrick and Jill, not just straight up politics. Talk about Derrick's views and reactions, not about pundits or other outlets. Posts that are purely political of nature will be removed and warnings could follow.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, AUgirl said:

I wonder If he’s growing it out again. Sadly my son is trying to let his grow out and it doesn’t look much better. It’s at a very awkward  length. 

I hate Derrick. I can’t believe I typed that. 

r11f4sh.jpg

(Had to, lol)

• Love 17
10 hours ago, ariel said:

Besides the fact that Derick once again looks like a serial killer, what is that cooking utensil he is holdingl?  I cook a lot & it doesn't look familiar.

It is the mixing bowl .  I have one and love it. The beaters  attach to the bottom  of the bowl so you are not always  pulling up the head or trying to work  around  the beaters. It did not cost that much more than a kitchen  aide and for me a lot easier  to use.

• Love 1

He backed MOORE, after marrying one of JOSH's victims? I think Derrick is trying to drag his working (for TLC) wife into his unemployment zone. What a fool. All any of the Duggars has to do is  sit on their asses and post gross casserole recipes, pictures of kids smiling, and vague uplifting bible quotes to social media and they get a steady stream of decent income. I guess that's too hard. 

Jill herself would never had said ANYTHING, EVER about her abuse voluntarily. Maybe you stfu, Cath. Pray in silence. For like, 20 years. 

• Love 23
27 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Derick Dillard @derickmdillard 1h

“Whoever guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin.” (Proverbs 13:3)

Ya think ??

He who opens wide his lips inserts his feet.

• Love 19
16 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

He deleted the Roy Moore twat

YOU owe me a keyboard!

12 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Right? It looks like a crooked wig that was cut by a Flowbee. If ever there were a haircut that perfectly represented the essence of a pedophile and nazi supporter, it would be that one. At least it looks shiny and clean, I guess. Derick's a Prell girl.

YOU owe me a keyboard!

9 hours ago, Gweilo said:

How do you suspect they would vote if a candidate promised those 2 things, but was Muslim? I'm just trying to figure out the hierarchy of twattiness.

\

YOU owe me a keyboard!

You all owe me keyboards!!!!!

• Love 21
12 hours ago, ariel said:

What kind of bowl is that???   I have never seen a mixing bowl like it.  And of course, the required Keurig cups....  I just bought my first Keurig because I couldn't justify the money on the K-kups (and we are pretty damn comfortable financially, way more so than the grifters).  I have no words for the hair on his head - he truly looks like he is losing his mind and needs to be an inpatient somewhere.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Temperance said:

So sorry! That's one of the saddest things I've ever read. From other posts you've done, you seem to be in a better place now and I wish you the very best in life.  

Thank you so much. I was lucky to find a wonderful man who loves me more than anything. I've had a wonderful life with him. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. 

Topic?   I also want to know what in the world Dreck is holding in that picture. And he's got crazy eyes. 

Edited by QuinnInND
Because had and has are two totally different words.
  • Love 20
10 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

What kind of bowl is that???   I have never seen a mixing bowl like it.  And of course, the required Keurig cups....  I just bought my first Keurig because I couldn't justify the money on the K-kups (and we are pretty damn comfortable financially, way more so than the grifters).  I have no words for the hair on his head - he truly looks like he is losing his mind and needs to be an inpatient somewhere.

Its a Braun, it is a great machine .

• Love 2

14 HOURS AGO, CHARMED1 SAID:

How is his haircut getting worse?!?

(small voice) I liked it long and even in the manbun.  This haircut looks like a Dutch Boy haircut

• Love 10
3 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

7B6E9403-BDAB-4A2E-B980-82533E4A1599.jpeg

• Love 6

Derrick looks like somebody in that picture, but I can't remember who. It's the hair, the expression, and the shirt.  In other pictures, he looked sicker, but that is one of the worst photos I've ever seen of Derick.  Actually it's just the worst. Look at his arms (around the wrists) in his shirt. His wrist is tiny. That doesn't look healthy to me (ymmv). 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

9AA24BC4-1B21-49A2-9482-17257EEBC54E.jpeg

Y’all owe me a keyboard too! 

Really though, what is wrong with Derick? Those crazy eyes, weird hair, gross teeth and his mother constantly defending him on Twitter? Get a job.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

Derrick looks like somebody in that picture, but I can't remember who. It's the hair, the expression, and the shirt.  In other pictures, he looked sicker, but that is one of the worst photos I've ever seen of Derick.  Actually it's just the worst. Look at his arms (around the wrists) in his shirt. His wrist is tiny. That doesn't look healthy to me (ymmv). 

How about Jim Carrey in Dumb & Dumber. Seems to fit.

• Love 8

I did not see the original post but I'm betting the comments were gold. I was reading the FundamentalismKills blog and someone responded back to Cathy saying something like "God didn't give you daughters because you would not have protected them" 

These fundies could care less about their daughters. Didn't Sierra's mother force her to make nice with her molester, too? These kind of things are normal in their circle and I see Cathy sweeping a daughter's molestation under the carpet, as well.

Edited by Lunera
Spelling
  • Love 15

Cathy's post totally triggered anger (and I am slow to anger) and momma bear defense of the person whom I love most. Sorry for the outburst, but she's ignornant as hell. She just made herself look even dumber by trying to defend LOSER Roy Moore. 

• Love 13
18 hours ago, Catfin said:

I think Derek would have imploded even if he hadn't hitched his wagon to the Duggars.   That boy aint't right. 

(It physically hurt to use the word "ain't").

I kind of wonder if Jill's anxious mental state and how much she missed the TT was really just a manifestation of realizing she was thousands of miles from home and her family (including her sisters, who are the only "friends" she had) with a man who she was stuck with for life who she realized is CRAZY. Maybe she didn't worry the falling shower rack was really gunfire but thought "well, Derrick has finally lost it!"  She probably thought he acted less crazy in the beginning of their relationship/marriage in the US and wanted to come home so she wouldn't be stuck only with her CRAZY husband in a foreign country. Maybe she wasn't just scared of living in a foreign country without any other Duggars nearby. Maybe she just realized her husband was getting weirder and crazier and she was stuck there alone with him. 

3 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Luke-Skywalker-Costume-A-New-Hope.jpg

Great, now I am looking at young Luke and think that Derelict's hair is similar!

Mark Hamil rocked that unfortunate haircut, though, in a way Derrick never could.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, Temperance said:

Howard Wolowitz from Big Bang Theory.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

Luke-Skywalker-Costume-A-New-Hope.jpg

Great, now I am looking at young Luke and think that Derelict's hair is similar!

Dereck is a scruffy looking nerfherder!

24 minutes ago, WescottF1 said:

Howard Wolowitz from Big Bang Theory.

Howie is way too cool, and understands science, and works.

• Love 4