Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Someone please ask Derick if he's been working this entire time why he can't bankroll his own ten grand for 'mission work'? 

I did, and that’s what got me banned!  

• Love 18

Looks like Baby Dilly Number One hasn't tweeted in many many hours. I guess he's a slow reader and is still prowling through this place.  I can just imagine him shouting for Jill to bring him food and drink while he sits and stares at the computer for the 23rd straight hour and howls because he can't find a block button.

I am still stuck on what he said about gender being ordained by God. Surgery can change pretty much anyone's gender if they choose to do so. Surgery changed his teeth and gave him that creepy Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Gentlemen smile. Weren't his teeth ordained by God?

Gentlemen:

141211hush1.jpg

• Love 14

I'm sure its true that DDD never "worked" for TLC. Likely, he was paid as an independent contractor of some kind, and paid by the production company.  In my HR experience, when you are dissatisfied with a contractor, you just stop using them. You don't have to fire them per se.  TLC simply said they will no longer involve him in their programming. via instructions to the production company to not film him any more.

So, he's not lying, but he's spinning the crap out of it.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, QuinnInND said:

Jill used the word "adorbs"... I hate that word. I want to punch her for that. 

I've heard it online, and I only use it jokingly to Mr. Xword.  I would NEVER post it or use it in conversation.  Jill is trying so hard to be "hip" or whatever she's doing. It's not working.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Lunera said:

So Derick only has 1 year of real work experience to speak about at age 28? He is almost 30 with 2 kids and a wife he should have a full time job. 

When you put it that way, it makes Derelict seem even more pathetic. I'm younger Derick and I probably have comparable work experience that is also more recent. As thousands of other voices that Derick has continued to ignore have cried out, "GET A JOB!"

• Love 6

About Derrick’s gofundme (and my hand basket is all tricked out for its trip to Hell for repeating this salacious allegation) RUMOR is the funds are to cover up the CA incident by paying off the family of the man who was murdered. Jim Boob would never allow Duggar Family Studios/TLC money to go to anything shady (except Josh related payoffs).  Again, pure speculation about not so pure activities of The Dwerpster

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, nightmeri said:

About Derrick’s gofundme (and my hand basket is all tricked out for its trip to Hell for repeating this salacious allegation) RUMOR is the funds are to cover up the CA incident by paying off the family of the man who was murdered. Jim Boob would never allow Duggar Family Studios/TLC money to go to anything shady (except Josh related payoffs).  Again, pure speculation about not so pure activities of The Dwerpster

I've heard rumors of something shady regarding the CA murder from other websites.  I didn't hear about funds needed for a cover-up though.

• Love 3

now former B+ list reality star

That's how we know it's not him. He's z list at best! Kidding, but Derick being gay/bi would explain a lot of the anger, resentment, and even the lashing out at LGBT folks.

Soneobe should hop on gay hookup apps around where their apartment is rumored to be.  I can see him using them.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Mollie said:

I'm not sure if Jill is medically capable of giving birth again after two complicated births and two C Sections.

Her personal botched homebirth experience has tarnished her dreams of becoming a midwife.  Who would trust her after what happened with Israel's birth?  Poor Jill.  Her desire to become a missionary was thwarted by her inability to learn Spanish and she was never able to talk to anyone without a translator with her.  Even if she had mastered the language, she was too afraid to go anywhere alone the whole time she was in Central America.

Now she is trying to tag alongside Derick as he tries to evangelize foreign university students.   Not only is Jill lacking a college education, but she never had a normal grade school or high school education, either. College students can't relate to her at all.  Every time she shows up at one of the events she brings a toddler and a baby instead of finding a sitter.  She can't even talk to people because she's saddled with the kids.   

Here's an Instagram post she made.  Notice that she is asking people to blindly pray for four nameless people from foreign countries. (I guess Jesus is just supposed to know who those people are and what Jill thinks they need, because Jill failed to tell us.)  She also spelled Afghanistan wrong.  WTF! 

0 0 1 a a a.png

I see people saying this a lot. Jill can’t have any more kids! Jill had a secret hysterectomy! Two C-sections mean that Jill is now barren at the age of 26! Where is this idea coming from? Thousands and thousands of women give birth to children after a C-section, or two C-sections, or three C-sections. There is no scientific reason to expect that a young, healthy woman of proven fertility like Jill will be unable to conceive or carry a pregnancy to term because her first two births were sections. She is more likely to have sections on her subsequent pregnancies than Anna or Jessa, but that’s a far cry from being unable to have more kids at all.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, mynextmistake said:

see people saying this a lot. Jill can’t have any more kids! Jill had a secret hysterectomy! Two C-sections mean that Jill is now barren at the age of 26! Where is this idea coming from?

IIRC it comes from trying to piece together the secretive nature of Sam's birth and why there were Duggars allegedly seen crying at the hospital. We know now that Jill and Sam are okay, so the only other plausible explanation was some bad news regarding Jill's future fertility because that's all these people care about. The assumption/rumor  kind of stuck.

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, nightmeri said:

I must've missed the CA incident in terms of Derrick's involvement.  Can someone provide details?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Mollie said:

I'm not sure if Jill is medically capable of giving birth again after two complicated births and two C Sections.

Her personal botched homebirth experience has tarnished her dreams of becoming a midwife.  Who would trust her after what happened with Israel's birth?  Poor Jill.  Her desire to become a missionary was thwarted by her inability to learn Spanish and she was never able to talk to anyone without a translator with her.  Even if she had mastered the language, she was too afraid to go anywhere alone the whole time she was in Central America.

Now she is trying to tag alongside Derick as he tries to evangelize foreign university students.   Not only is Jill lacking a college education, but she never had a normal grade school or high school education, either. College students can't relate to her at all.  Every time she shows up at one of the events she brings a toddler and a baby instead of finding a sitter.  She can't even talk to people because she's saddled with the kids.   

Here's an Instagram post she made.  Notice that she is asking people to blindly pray for three nameless people from foreign countries. (I guess Jesus is just supposed to know who those people are and what Jill thinks they need, because Jill failed to tell us.)  She also spelled Afghanistan wrong.  WTF! 

0 0 1 a a a.png

I love the last comment on there by likeajoss!  

10 hours ago, Mollie said:

It's not a requirement of the Cross Church School of Ministry.  But, they encourage students to solicit funds if they don't have the $12,000 tuition fee.  This is their statement:

"Is it appropriate for me to raise funding for my Cross Church School of Ministry program costs?

"Yes! In fact, we highly encourage you to raise private funds from those who know you are called by God into the ministry and believe in and support that calling. This could be family, friends, your home church, etc. We encourage our students to create an exhaustive list of such contacts and send them a support letter along with a Cross Church School of Ministry brochure (we will provide as many of these as you need)." 

Yes, thoughtful, targeted fundraising among people who know you and support your mission is a whole different thing than posting your gofundme to twitter as a free for all, and not working to help support your family, as most missionaries and pastors would do!  

• Love 7

Someone tweeted this link to Derick

http://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/6358/20151008/duggars-update-jill-derick-dillard-rejected-funding-southern-baptist-church.htm

His response

Derick Dillard @derickmdillardReplying to @Jen_J_Tucker

This is false. How could this ever be considered a good source?

10:22 PM - 19 Dec 2017

Prior to that, Mr Hypocrite tweeted

Derick Dillard @derickmdillardReplying to @Xtina_Says_Yay

That’s right! Everyone should be honest, and likewise, everyone should judge based on what they KNOW to be TRUTH. If you don’t know the truth of a situation, don’t make a judgement about it.

10:10 PM - 19 Dec 2017

Perhaps they were never rejected by SBC's IMB because they knew they didn't qualify and so didn't apply? 

I'm not sure about the reliability of Christianity Daily.  Although in the article what they say seems to be true that fans claimed Derick and Jill were supported by IMB and that was indeed false.

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:44 AM, Natalie68 said:

Sammy always looks so alarmed!  

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:50 AM, doodlebug said:

I think it's more like appalled and I am right there with him.  And, while I get that the hats were a gift and Jill is right to thank the lady who made them; any hat that makes your kid look like an deranged Teletubby is a very bad thing.

My first thought was not "deranged Teletubby" but "Sleestack" (because of the doohickeys on the top). Sorry, kids.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, nightmeri said:

I didn't know we were decorating our baskets!  Gotta get to work.  Anyone got a glue gun??

I kinda would love this rumor to be true.  Those that shout the loudest have something to hide.  I certainly remember Bakker, Swaggert, Haggard, etc.  

• Love 15

Clearly he's hoping we'll all get confused and give up, but it's no lie to conclude that (a) provided they did seek the certification and that part wasn't rumor also; they (b) specifically didn't get it because Jill is undereducated; and even to some extent Derick.

They're very clear; to merely "apprentice" under the SBC/IMB, the primary missionary plus spouse needs 12 credits apiece at master's level.  To move to the status of "career", Jill would need another 3 credits and Derick another 8.  

• Love 3

Derick Dillard @derickmdillard 1h

Replying to @Jen_J_Tucker

I block accounts that try to pass anything false as true. Their only goal is to tear down people they hate; seeking the truth is obviously the farthest from their goal. What they publish, on this platform or elsewhere, is already guilty of libel. However, I love them despite this

• Love 3

Yeah, jill always looks so uncomfortable in the jeans, because they really don't fit right! Jessa sure has her body back quickly. Good for her; it seemed to be harder after Spurgie! I wonder if jill is jealous that it is taking her longer! Jessa has everything...the supportive husband who is a good father, two easy vaginal births, had her second kid first, has her pre-baby body back, is the star of the show along with Ben, still lives near the TTH, and still following JB's rules (because I do feel that Derrick is urging jill to wear jeans to some extent. The nose ring may be more her idea!). Jessa certainly seems to be living the life jill wanted when she got married!

• Love 6

Hmm, Jessa is wearing a baggy fleece. Henry is past the 6 month breastfeeding cut-off. 

If Derick and TLC parted amicably Derick would just straight up say how it went down. His arrogance and/or stupidity is screaming loudly in the way he thinks he is fooling everyone. He also needs to look up the definition of libel. While he's at it he can look up true, false and genuine kindness.

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

She had to get rushed to the hospital and get a blood transfusion because she hemorrhaged so badly after Spurgeon was born. I wouldn't qualify that as "easy". :-/

Yes, but my point was that it's not threatening her future births at all. 

• Love 5

Such an odd person

Derick Dillard @derickmdillard

Hope you’re having a great holiday! If you’re traveling or have down time with the family this season, don’t forget you can catch up on every episode of Counting On available on #TLCgo right now. Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!

3:05 PM · Dec 20, 2017

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Such an odd person

Derick Dillard @derickmdillard

Hope you’re having a great holiday! If you’re traveling or have down time with the family this season, don’t forget you can catch up on every episode of Counting On available on #TLCgo right now. Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!

3:05 PM · Dec 20, 2017

Gee I wonder why everyone is so confused by his randomly-selected ethics based on, I don't know, what color socks he has on that day?

• Love 9

Jill may wear her jeans very loose in the legs because she's buying a bigger size to fit over her abdomen. I have noticed that some women with C-Sections have a little pudgy abdomen. She also may not understand relaxed fit vs classic, straight vs boot cut, etc. 

Derick may be tweeting about Counting On because the family might get more money if people watch these episodes. He’s got to stay in his in laws good graces. I also read on the duggarfamlyblog that new shows will be televised in the spring. 

• Love 3

Freaking weirdo. Lay of the twittering and take care of your damn kids! Your lives should revolve around your kids, it doesn't matter if you think they might be manipulating you. 

He's all over the place, I'm wondering if he's bipolar or something. 

Screenshot_20171220-132251.thumb.jpg.a233f9b2b93cf29f21c389f05756b6a6.jpg

I think it's that mission trip he's referring where Jeremy got his ideas about missionaries (Derick). He saw Derick doing absolutely nothing down there, while Jill stayed secluded in the house.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Derick Dillard @derickmdillard 1h

Replying to @Jen_J_Tucker

I block accounts that try to pass anything false as true. Their only goal is to tear down people they hate; seeking the truth is obviously the farthest from their goal. What they publish, on this platform or elsewhere, is already guilty of libel. However, I love them despite this

STFU.  Are you guilty of libel by spreading your hate messages? 

I don't want your kind of passive agressive bullshit "love" message.  If the negative comments piss you off, just say so.  What a piece of shit.

• Love 12

Derelict doesn't even know the JinJer story. They'd met before the missioncation. Jeremy apparently signed up to be closer to Jinge.

eta: Just went to his twatter to catch up to find out that he blocked me AGAIN! My only post under the new name politely asked if his contract wasn't renewed. 

@ginger90 you have to copy/paste his twats now that so many of us have been banned. ?

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 11

When you think you have the authority to condemn entire groups of people who have never done ANYTHING to you to hell, you BETTER have the nuts to back it up. Derick is just whiny and defensive and can't seem to answer any of his detractors with anything but "nuh UH!" and "haterz gonna hate" and "I have so much love for all the evil assholes who say libel things about my grifting". All his stupid, aggressive Twats spitting Bible verses like they're acidic poison that's gonna melt my face with their HOLY TRUTHINESS. He has never said ONE WORD regarding what kind of benefits to society would come from making abortion illegal, making homosexuality illegal, or making any religion except his fundie freakshow illegal. (Seriously, Derick: Protip: just move your family to Yemen or Iran or Saudi Arabia. The kind of society you're aching for is already set up there. HUGE time saver.) Other than it will assuage his own fears about his tender homosexual feelings. 

• Love 22
6 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I didn't know we were decorating our baskets!  Gotta get to work.  Anyone got a glue gun??

I kinda would love this rumor to be true.  Those that shout the loudest have something to hide.  I certainly remember Bakker, Swaggert, Haggard, etc.  

Double consonants in the middle of each two-syllable last name with an r (or ert, art or ard) at the end...it's some sort of code! LOL

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Lunera said:

Jill wearing her same ill fitting pants again. They look like very worn out, loose jeggings. At least she's warm, though. 

The kid in orange & the one in front of Jess look scared sh*ttless.  They are the Adams Family without the charm.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Aja said:

When you think you have the authority to condemn entire groups of people who have never done ANYTHING to you to hell, you BETTER have the nuts to back it up. Derick is just whiny and defensive and can't seem to answer any of his detractors with anything but "nuh UH!" and "haterz gonna hate" and "I have so much love for all the evil assholes who say libel things about my grifting". All his stupid, aggressive Twats spitting Bible verses like they're acidic poison that's gonna melt my face with their HOLY TRUTHINESS. He has never said ONE WORD regarding what kind of benefits to society would come from making abortion illegal, making homosexuality illegal, or making any religion except his fundie freakshow illegal. (Seriously, Derick: Protip: just move your family to Yemen or Iran or Saudi Arabia. The kind of society you're aching for is already set up there. HUGE time saver.) Other than it will assuage his own fears about his tender homosexual feelings. 

Derick may get booted off Twitter if he ever attacks Jazz again.  Twitter just came out with a new policy which says that you cannot harass other people on the basis of sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, etc.  The new policy went into effect on December 18. 

You can also report his individual posts and have them removed, if anyone wants to look them up and provide date and time, etc.  Don't forget all the anti-Catholic stuff he's posted, too.  Go to this link and click on the Contact Us button at the top of the page.

https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/hateful-conduct-policy

Some of his offensive tweets and Jazz's and TLC's responses are in this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5073875/Derick-Dillard-says-Jazz-Jennings-used-agenda.html

• Love 8
On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 7:13 PM, Chicklet said:

Who would have thunk that two psychologically damaged, sketchily educated, socially-awkward people who only got to know each other via FaceTime and supervised visitation would have as wonderful a marriage as these two idiots have? I did, and it's nice to know I was right. Derrick probably had his lunch money stolen as a child and I'm sure he never had a date in college because reasons. Jill is just permanently damaged goods.

How is Derick sketchily educated?  Doesn't he have an accounting degree?  At my university, that was one of the most difficult programs to get into.  He just wasted his degree.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Aja said:

Derick is a coward. He doesn't have the balls to face an adversary and argue his point. He hides behind his twitter feed, slinging arrows, but I'd bet  he would run for the hills  if confronted in person. He is a narrow minded, judgmental, prejudiced prick, His hatred of any religion but his own, shows how ignorant he is. I don't know what his goal is,or if he even has one, but if it is the mission field, there's not a chance in hell that any reputable organization will sponsor this bigoted self righteous jackass. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Lunera said:

Freaking weirdo. Lay of the twittering and take care of your damn kids! Your lives should revolve around your kids, it doesn't matter if you think they might be manipulating you. 

He's all over the place, I'm wondering if he's bipolar or something. 

Screenshot_20171220-132251.thumb.jpg.a233f9b2b93cf29f21c389f05756b6a6.jpg

I think it's that mission trip he's referring where Jeremy got his ideas about missionaries (Derick). He saw Derick doing absolutely nothing down there, while Jill stayed secluded in the house.

Is it just me or is Derick saying Jeremy didn't say it AND saying Jeremy wasn't referring to him when he DID say it ??

• Love 3
On 12/18/2017 at 4:19 PM, McManda said:

IANAL but legality? I'd think the closest he could claim, legality wise, is libel, but opinions aren't considered libel, afaik.

To be clear, I wish no harm or ill toward Derick, Jill, Izzie, or Sam. But I also don't think he gets to claim "judge not" while that's exactly what he spends his time doing and not expect repercussions. Free speech protects you from the government, not from others thinking you're awful.

For me, I'd be much more receptive if his story made sense, but it just doesn't. He'd be smarter to just dissociate from social media and reality tv and go back to living a normal life, imo.

What does IANAL mean?  I think I've figured out AFAIK  but I have no clue what the other one means. 

I know I say this a lot, but I really, really miss whole words. 

• Love 8