Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Regardless of his aspirations, political affiliation, religious beliefs, etc, anyone who does what that man did, denied it, shamed other women who spoke out, is a loser, and I would denounce him.  I find it disturbing just how many women defended him. It boggles the mind. 

How many women and girls in Alabama and other states will now be afraid to come forth when they see their own parents and grandparents and teachers and pastors supporting such a disgusting piece of offal? 

As someone who is always putting her Christian faith and principles out there and seeing herself as having some moral high ground, Cathy just lost a lot of people on this board who didn’t necessarily share her beliefs, but they did defend her many times. 

Cathy showed her true colors with that one tweet.  how disgusting. 

She shouldn't get any of that "Oh Grandma Cathy" love here anymore.  

• Love 21

Amen! I really wonder now how she’d treat a granddaughter. The Cathy and Derick combo fooled me BIG TIME. Nope, she is a true wolf in sheep’s clothing. I should have known when she was OK to soak the camera time on the Duggar crazy train. I’ll always support my children, that does not include whoring my life on TV. And then using twitter to oppress because you are a dog and pony show adjacent.

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Cathy showed her true colors with that one tweet.  how disgusting. 

She shouldn't get any of that "Oh Grandma Cathy" love here anymore.  

I agree. Like the adult Duggar daughters, her social media presence has really outed her as a pretty awful human being. She may be a better mother and grandmother than J'chelle, but that is such a low bar that it's almost impossible to slip under it.

• Love 20
21 hours ago, Gweilo said:

How do you suspect they would vote if a candidate promised those 2 things, but was Muslim? I'm just trying to figure out the hierarchy of twattiness.

Yes, that would be quite a conundrum for them!  I’m curious what the D’s and the fundies from my past would do in that event, as well. 

5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I SAW that!  Chicken.  He must have gotten a ton of backlash.  No wonder he is no longer 'counting' TLC $!

Drat. I was going to post a reply.  Chicken is right. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

At almost 16 years old, Josh reached underneath a five year old’s dress and touched her genitals. That’s not curious. That’s a child molester. He should have gone to jail. Full stop. 

Didn't at one point the Duggars claimed that Josh was "sly"?  I think that sounds worse than curious. To me curious sounds  like two little children (with no ill intent)  checking out their bodies differences.

• Love 5

I am not surprise about Derick and Cathy's reactions at all. I had the feeling something was off with him from the beginning. I feel bad for Cathy because of her cancer and almost dying, but you think she would have more compassion and sympathy for victims of child molesters and sex offenders. I mean come on Cathy and Derick. Your wife and daughter-in-law was molested more than once by her own brother, and she is not dealing with the whole thing well at all. She needs kindness, compassion, and therapy, not if it did not come out as soon as it started happening  then it did not really happened attitude. GRRR!!! They remind me of this one women I have known since high school. She thought the one group home manager in the group home we both worked at was evil and dangerous because she is a lesbian. *gasp* She thought she would be a bad influence on the clients and should not be allowed to be around them. I rolled my eyes big time when she started spouting her anti-lesbian crap. I do admit I did not like the manager because she did a lousy job and the way she talked down to the staff and clients, but her being a lesbian did not bother me at all.

Edited by bigskygirl
Taken lessons from the Duggar clan on how to write bad English.
11 hours ago, ariel said:

Didn't at one point the Duggars claimed that Josh was "sly"?  I think that sounds worse than curious. To me curious sounds  like two little children (with no ill intent)  checking out their bodies differences.

Yup, Jessa (at 9:50) said Josh was very sly and subtle, just a "quick feel", compared to what other victims go through. JB said the same thing. Gotta keep the girls brainwashed. 

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

I think it’s a food processor attachment thingy that works like this

It looks like a relic from the past.  Maybe it came free with their apartment? I hope they didn't spend their donation money on that.

13 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

When I first read this, I thought you were asking what kind of bowl Jill put on Dreck's head to get that haircut, LOL.

She borrowed the bowl from one of the Three Stooges.

0 00 1 JB.jpg

• Love 7
23 hours ago, Temperance said:

Derrick looks like somebody in that picture, but I can't remember who. It's the hair, the expression, and the shirt.  In other pictures, he looked sicker, but that is one of the worst photos I've ever seen of Derick.  Actually it's just the worst. Look at his arms (around the wrists) in his shirt. His wrist is tiny. That doesn't look healthy to me (ymmv). 

I guess it's the eyes, but he reminds me of Jack Nicholson in The Shining, "Heeere's Johnny!"

• Love 11
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

How do I get me some love donations, so I can go & eat at restaurants all the time?  

Dillweed could write a book on the finer art of grifting.  Oh shit, now I've given him an idea.

Sorry, too much effort. But what would he call it, How to Grift for the Lord?

• Love 2

He's already done that, although not to the amounts of success he might have expected being a guy on teevee and all that. He couldn't even raise $2000 of public funds on his GFM. Dying to know where that $4000 of offline money came from. Some might have been left over from Dillard Ministries, but that second donation that came in very late? Cathy? 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jill? I hadn't read about her. Nice to know that they're both Judgers (as am I). I was confused since I am (sadly) also iSTJ like Derelict. 

I’m an ENFJ. I’m only one letter apart from Jill! How can this be? I wear pants and have a job! 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, mynextmistake said:

I’m an ENFJ. I’m only one letter apart from Jill! How can this be? I wear pants and have a job! 

I'm an INFP. Mr Jyn is an ESTJ...so opposite as can be. I'm not sure what our two sons are, but our daughter is an ISTJ;  just like her dad but introverted, while her husband is an ENFP, just like me but extroverted. I just find it amusing how that worked out. Opposites do seem to attract!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SMama said:

Cathy blocked me from her Twitter! Why do I feel a perverted pleasure from that ?? I guess she didn’t like reading how dismissive she is of sexual abuse when it has happened in her family. Oh well. I wonder if I’m now on Santa’s naughty list and permanently banned from heaven.

You’re on my heroine list. Sounds like you got to her. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, SMama said:

Cathy blocked me from her Twitter! Why do I feel a perverted pleasure from that ?? I guess she didn’t like reading how dismissive she is of sexual abuse when it has happened in her family. Oh well. I wonder if I’m now on Santa’s naughty list and permanently banned from heaven.

Classic. The faith these people have in the Lord is so strong that the only way they can deal with even the vaguest hint of opposition is to run away with their ears covered. 

• Love 15

Cathy blocked me as well but this was months ago. From what I saw on her page she's an even bigger hateful nutter than Derick.

Derick retweeted a Fox News article from a month ago to explain he wasn't fired, as if anyone cares.

Screenshot_20171215-104502.thumb.jpg.1923123ed7762b163f15062c147bca0d.jpg

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 10

I'm guessing Derick is telling half-truths.  I think that he did pull the Dillards from the show and TLC gave them an invitation to return when he felt like it.  TLC then decided to cut ties when he went full bigot.  Jill does look happier since they stopped filming so there's that.  Guess we'll never know what happened with Sam's birth.   

The tweet is pretty revealing. Must have been killing him that his favorite news source called him transphobic.

Edited by birkenstock
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, SMama said:

I am frankly surprised D-bag hasn't blocked me.  I haven't been mean per se but pretty honest.  I think you just ensured your spot on Santa's NICE list.  They should wonder where they fall...

56 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Cathy blocked me as well but this was months ago. From what I saw on her page she's an even bigger hateful nutter than Derick.

Derick retweeted a Fox News article from a month ago to explain he wasn't fired, as if anyone cares.

Yeah sure.  No one quits a good gig with better than average pay when you are an unemployed sloth.  D-bag, fun fact for ya (in an ode to Evelyn and David 90DF), if you quit a lucrative job without another lined up when all ya got going for ya is an affinity to grift, some um 'special interpretive dancing', a family growing by leaps and bounds you are an idiot of epic proportions.  

• Love 22

Derick needs any attention, even negative, it reinforces his martyr complex. Who cares about this now? I loved @FakeJoshDuggar‘s response. Since he wrote my family let’s see who Clingy Jilly is going to listen. If she appears on CO it’ll be obvious Boob is still her headship.

Edited by SMama
Did not intend to misgender Derick although he deserves it.
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, SMama said:

Derick needs any attention, even negative, it reinforces his martyr complex. Who cares about this now? I loved @FakeJoshDuggar‘s response. Since he wrote my family let’s see who Clingy Jilly is going to listen. If she appears on CO it’ll be obvious Boob is still her headship.

OF COURSE Boob is still Jilly Muffin's Head$hip.

• Love 4

Well, remember that they were absent from the After Show episodes that would have interrupted their stupid babymoon back in June. We're they already toast then, or was that just the beginning of the end for the Dullards?

• Love 7
8 hours ago, SMama said:

Congratulations!  You know you’re doing something right when the Dillards block you!  

3 hours ago, birkenstock said:

The tweet is pretty revealing. Must have been killing him that his favorite news source called him transphobic.

Ha. If even Fox News thinks you’re transphobic, that’s pretty bad!  

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

FB_IMG_1513371849731.jpg

Somebody please make my day and tweet this!!  Too funny. 

• Love 7

I wonder if maybe Jilly was so upset about the world finding out about Sammy's birth that Derrick pulled the plug then. Sure, it would be unusually selfless for him, but I'm sure he could spin the "God will provide" crap and Jill would believe him (Jessa never would, though). I could possibly see him, if Jilly was sobbing about how the whole world is going to know she botched yet another home birth, saying, "well, you don't have to film anymore, and no one will ever know." I'm absolutely sure he would pull the plug if she had a hysterectomy. No way is Shower Rack Jilly stable enough to talk about that on camera!!!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Lunera said:

Do you know how much I believe him? Not at all.

To paraphrase an old saying: Better to keep silent and be thought a lying sack of shit, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Bye Felicia!

• Love 16
19 hours ago, awaken said:

Yes, we need to figure out how to get in on that kind of deal, too!  

No lie. I need a love offering to cover the deductible for my daughter’s car. ?

The Dullards have no qualms asking for money for everything. 

• Love 5