Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I saw Jinger Vuolo post a cute kissing picture with her hubby so I posted a picture with my hubby. Copycat Jill just wants to be liked like Jinge.

Yuck! Still don't get why couples post pictures like this. Mr Lunera posted one once without my permission and I sent him an angry text until he removed it. I find these types of pictures kinda private. Unless you're posing for them for attention purposes to prove how in love you are.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Mollie said:

Derick has lost so much weight since he married Jill that he is about to lose his wedding ring.

0 00 1 a.jpg

If I was constantly begging for money, I'd have enough sense to NOT post a pic of myself eating out at a steakhouse, even if someone else paid for it.  

• Love 14

I noticed Derick's body language also. His hands are in HIS POCKETS..not around Jill. She's doing all of the aggressiveness here, obviously. 

I thought they viewed mistletoe as ungodly as it's not connected to the religious meaning of Christmas. Can't have anyone KISSING that aren't married now, can we? That's someone else's nice house they're in.  The Dullards really need to explain their actions lately. Derick's tweets, don't need any explanation, thank you.

There is a time when hair is just too long and Jill's has passed that time a while ago. Sorry, it just hangs there and get in the way, I'm sure.

Thank you, all, for letting me ramble on here...there's so much to say, so little time to say it.

• Love 13

Jill really is insecure or jealous or something. 

Copying Jinger with the lovey dovey posts.  Fail.

Copying jessa with the cute kid posts.  Fail. (kids are cute but their parenting isn't)

Jill is really trying to tell us how great their life is.  Wonder if that has something to do with his job with the hot college girls.?  

Edited by Marigold
  • Love 9
42 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I noticed Derick's body language also. His hands are in HIS POCKETS..not around Jill. She's doing all of the aggressiveness here, obviously. 

Seriously. It's like the only body part he's offering up half-way voluntarily is his mouth, and it looks more like he was going for close-mouthed duty peck rather than loving kiss. His body language is extremely passive; he's basically just standing there like a lamp letting Jill attach herself to him. This marriage is weird.

On a different note, am I the only one who thinks Derrick looks vaguely like a young Paul McCartney in this picture? Could be the hair. And the fact that we don't see much of his face. Nevermind.

• Love 12
48 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I cannot imagine the hot college girls would find Dwerp Man attractive.

They don't. A face like that needs major money to back it up. 

56 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Jill really is insecure or jealous or something. 

Copying Jinger with the lovey dovey posts.  Fail.

Copying jessa with the cute kid posts.  Fail. (kids are cute but their parenting isn't)

Jill is really trying to tell us how great their life is.  Wonder if that has something to do with his job with the hot college girls.?  

It has to do with the fact that she needs social media to find her interesting if she is to have any hope of a TLC income. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I cannot imagine the hot college girls would find Dwerp Man attractive.

I can't imagine the not hot college girls find Derick attractive.

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Vaysh said:

On a different note, am I the only one who thinks Derrick looks vaguely like a young Paul McCartney in this picture? Could be the hair. And the fact that we don't see much of his face. Nevermind.

I think he looks like the guy from Scooby Doo who isn't blond .

• Love 13
5 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Who in their right mind would find either one of them attractive?

There's always someone who wants someone else's spouse/partner. Forbidden fruit or jealousy, who knows. My aunt was like that; she never had a relationship with a guy who wasn't attached when she met him, and that includes hitting on my dad when he was married to my mother. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Gonna pilfer that reindeer, Derelict? Why even bother with it since Santa doesn't exist, yadda yadda yadda...

I can't imagine how dry and awkward their Christmas party conversations are like. What do Derick and Of-Derick talk about other than scripture? I guess they talk about their kids, but as someone with no children, my eyes begin to glaze over after 10 minutes of listening to the fascinating tales of toddlers. 

• Love 12
On 12/9/2017 at 6:08 AM, emma675 said:

Good grief, Dreck's haircut is just tragic. I've seen 3 year old's with safety scissors who gave themselves more stylish looks.

This statement hits the nail on the head better than any nail I've ever seen pounded in by a skilled carpenter.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Heathen said:

There's always someone who wants someone else's spouse/partner. Forbidden fruit or jealousy, who knows. My aunt was like that; she never had a relationship with a guy who wasn't attached when she met him, and that includes hitting on my dad when he was married to my mother. 

I know someone from high school who is like that. She thinks the women she works with think she is out to get their boyfriend or husband. The guys she works with are hitting on  her or their wives or girlfriends think she is hitting on them. She is in love within minutes of meeting a single guy. She has hit on my husband, and I bet dollars to donuts if we got divorced or I die tomorrow, she would be all over him. She is very insecure and bad love is better than no love at all. One guy she "dated" ended up to be a major creep and one of his friends ended up in a standoff at her house with law enforcement officers. Her mother made her go to California afterwards for six months, and she was telling people she was in the witness protection program. She probably would think Josh would be "cured" by her, and yes, she is attracted to the Josh, JB and Dwerp types. In a lot of ways, she is an older version of Jill.

I think Derick re-tweets so the comments won't apear on his Twitter. He re-tweeted this regarding the bombing at the Port Authority 

Laura Ingraham @IngrahamAngle

Shocker! You mean the bomber is not an Episcopalian? Not an Orthodox Jew? Not a Buddhist? We need to stop the madness of rolling the dice with our immig & asylum policies. twitter.com/nypost/status/…

He has cracked, imo.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, sixlets said:

If there's ever been a poster child for gun control, it's Dwerp.

And he re-tweeted this today

NRATV  @NRATV 5h

"We are the greatest nation on God's earth and the jihadists want to kill Americans...Have a plan. If you're in a jurisdiction that allows it, get licensed, carry a weapon, get training." @SebGorka #NRA #2A

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Heathen said:

He also has a certain amount of fame, and there are plenty of women who will be attracted to his perceived fame and fortune.  It amazes me how people think that someone is desirable simply because they've been on television.  

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

NRATV  @NRATV 5h

"We are the greatest nation on God's earth and the jihadists want to kill Americans...Have a plan. If you're in a jurisdiction that allows it, get licensed, carry a weapon, get training." @SebGorka #NRA #2A

That's so scary.  A unhinged guy like Derick can get a gun very easy in his state.

I may have missed the memo, but when did God proclaim that the USA is the greatest nation on earth?  

Edited by ariel
  • Love 18
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

NRATV  @NRATV 5h

Sweet Jesus please don't let that idiot Derwood get a gun. Especially not in that tinyapartment with those two little boys and dumbass Jill.  That would be a tragedy waiting to happen. 

Hopefully this is just more of him blowing hot air and there's nothing to him retweeting this ... it's just more of his ignorant, sanctimonious finger wagging bullshit.  

I hope.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 16
35 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

NRATV  @NRATV 5h

Jurisdiction?  We're not in the TTH asshat.  They are called states.  I would imagine he would lose his shit if he realized how many people DO carry a weapon.  Not everyone is carrying a gun, but guns are not the only choice.  I carry pepper spray.  It was a gift many years ago from my father-in-law.  At least it was pink.

• Love 8

His parents-in-law, Jessa and Ben, Jinger and Jeremy, joy and Austen all have guns or have been seen firing them.  Also a couple months ago Derick liked a post that turned out to be in context critical of Michelle, JB, and Josh. The tweeter had tweeted up a storm and including an old picture of Josh, Anna, their first three kids and a gun. So if he doesn't have one lots of them floating around when he visits his in-laws. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, jilliannatalia said:
  On 12/9/2017 at 9:08 AM, emma675 said:

Good grief, Dreck's haircut is just tragic. I've seen 3 year old's with safety scissors who gave themselves more stylish looks.

The barber asked if he wanted a Bieber cut; Derrick thought the guy said Believer cut and went for it.

• Love 12