Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

She'd be qualified if she was sponsored by IFB chruches like the Shraders are. Derelict is getting to be a grifter along the lines of Johnny boy, but he's "educating" himself now so that he will be potentially (big IF here) employable by the SBC. Jill? No education, no missionary commissions for her. She's merely the spouse. 

• Love 3

I wonder how Jill really feels about Derick "cutting ties" or TLC "cutting ties"  Either way, Jill grew up on TLC and this was her family's job for years and years.  They taught her it was a ministry. 

Now, her insane husband shoots his mouth off on Twitter and gets them kicked off and looses income for their family.  if I were Jill, i would be really mad deep down. I'm sure she is publicly supporting Derick but you gotta wonder if she really wants to strangle him. 

Derick married into the Duggars, who were TLC stars for a long time.  He destroyed that for Jill and is putting a huge dent on the other Duggar kids income.  

Jilly is getting the short end of the stick.  Jill is no bargain either...

• Love 16
12 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Derrick probably had his lunch money stolen as a child and I'm sure he never had a date in college because reasons.

I would think as Pistol Pete, Derick would have been invited to a football or frat party & maybe had a girl show a little interest in him?  At my college he would have at least gotten to second base.  

• Love 3

Frat parties are brutal, at least the parties I went to. Ok I went to 2 and hated the wild behavior and drinking and yes puking. But really, Derrick getting invited to a frat party? If he was a secure, goal-driven guy maybe but "oh you're the guy who ......dresses up like a giant cowboy at the game"

"I have GUNS!" 

Cute girl backs up and runs away.

Nah can't see it.

• Love 5

I try to imagine what Derick's college life was like. What I loved about college, was that no matter what type of person you were, you could most likely, find a group of people you vibed with. Even if Derick was a huge dork, there had to be at least 20 other dorks on that campus that he could hang with. I remember after they got married, Derick and Jill would hang out with his friends at cook-outs and what not, so I'm assuming he had somewhat of a social circle pre-Duggars. Are his friends as ignorant and hateful as he is?

But Derick kind of strikes me as the type of guy who'd go for a mail-order bride. You know the ones who say they can't find a mate in their own country because "American women are so (fill in the blank)." I think Jill, because of her upbringing, represents the closest thing to a mail-order bride to him. She had little to no knowledge of life in the U.S., and she'd been longing to get out of her current situation. Jill is probably the one woman to whom Derick looked like a stud. 

• Love 24

"You can't fire me, I quit!" What a loser.

Who would have thunk that two psychologically damaged, sketchily educated, socially-awkward people who only got to know each other via FaceTime and supervised visitation would have as wonderful a marriage as these two idiots have?

So Derick - unemployed/unemployable, doesn't do anything all day long, has lots of goals which he never progresses too, questionable/unhealthy looks, resents his kids, is socially awkward, retweets nazis, is generally hateful of anyone different, is desperate for attention, and seems to live in the past. He's starting to make Josh look like a catch. 

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 20

If this has been mentioned already ... I'm sorry. 

Has anyone noticed that Douche-ick and Pill seem to be living in a small apartment or house? That is NOT their big old house from before. And the kitchen is small. Has anyone read/seen anything about it? If they're trying to go about life on their own then maybe Douche-ick has rented them a place fo their own and... wait, nevermind. That would never happen. LOL. Even if he has rented them an apartment ... donations are paying for it.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

England had the sense to give them a way out, but at that time, religious freedom there was a matter of life and death. Yeah, they were a pain in the ass, but they didn’t deserve to be hurt.  However, those Puritans only wanted to worship God in their own way, not try to force everyone else to think or worship their way.

Unless you were a Quaker, and then all bets were off! My 19th great-uncle was William Stone, who was Governor of Maryland and who was captured by Puritans at the Battle of the Severn and held hostage for a month. Puritans were causing all sorts of problems, including kidnapping Jesuit priests and sending them back to England as captives.

The notion that Jill was as close to a mail order bride as Derik could finagle is an interesting one.

• Love 9

Screenshot_20171218-083924.thumb.jpg.f38bd476d12180b2f1c72c70fcab8441.jpgScreenshot_20171218-084013.thumb.jpg.bb91344ab8cfc69fc7b39f57027e70fc.jpg

Derick insists he never worked for TLC and was not fired. Does this mean he and Jill did not have their own contract? Maybe Boob was cut the check for the season and gave each couple an allowance.

Either way, he appeared on the show and received a free house and spending money from Boob for doing so. Right now, they are probably living off savings from their last grift, possibly his mother, and Jill probably still gets something from daddy. 

21 minutes ago, IntoTheMystic said:

If this has been mentioned already ... I'm sorry. 

Has anyone noticed that Douche-ick and Pill seem to be living in a small apartment or house? That is NOT their big old house from before. And the kitchen is small. Has anyone read/seen anything about it? If they're trying to go about life on their own then maybe Douche-ick has rented them a place fo their own and... wait, nevermind. That would never happen. LOL. Even if he has rented them an apartment ... donations are paying for it.

They moved a away a few months ago, from the pool house, to be closer to cross church college where he he is taking a ministry course course. They live in a tiny apartment now.

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

"You can't fire me, I quit!" What a loser.

So Derick - unemployed/unemployable, doesn't do anything all day long, has lots of goals which he never progresses too, questionable/unhealthy looks, resents his kids, is socially awkward, retweets nazis, is generally hateful of anyone different, is desperate for attention, and seems to live in the past. He's starting to make Josh look like a catch. 

Hell is freezing over if Josh is a better catch than Dwerp Man. Actually your description fits 99.9% of the Duggar clan.

SMH. So Derick is asserting never worked for TLC. Did he let the network show him gagging on the side of the road for free then? 

He's admitting to living off his wife and her family while they were home from DA. We knew that, just wow though. They spent as much time in the US as El Salvador when they were supposedly missionaries. People defended his lazing about because he was employed by the show. He has a special way of making himself look worse and worse.

He's ready to die on this not fired hill. He obviously had a business relationship with them that was ended. Whether he quit or they fired him, he'll no longer be on the show.

Edited by birkenstock
  • Love 14

How does one "cut ties" with someone one never worked for professionally? Why would cutting ties be necessary unless there was a check involved?

eta: I was going to ask him this myself, but it appears he blocked me. ?

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 11

Did he cut ties with Wal Mart too? He probably was told to quit or get fired. Jill should be use to condescending asses since she lived with JB and Josh The Molester, and Michelle. I guess playing house has not work (sorry bad pun) well for Dwerp Man and Cling Queen.

I expect that the TLC  check went to ‘ the Duggar Family entertainment co’,   Or something similar. JB then distributed it however he chose fit. It’s possible the spouses are not employed by the Duggar family entertainment co. 

So, technically Derick didn’t work for TLC. If he got paid for the show at all, it was from the Duggar family entertainment co. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 6

Looked back at Derick's employment tweet

Derick Dillard @derickmdillard

Oct 16

Funny, I’ve worked full-time salaried job/school, non-stop for the past 23 years... might want to check your sources. twitter.com/godh8swindbags

@81pandora Oct 16

Replying to @derickmdillard

Derick, why don't you break that down with specifics instead of letting everyone speculate.

Derick Dillard @derickmdillardReplying to @81pandora

...17 years full-time school/ part-time work; 6 years full-time, salaried work

3:07 PM - 17 Oct 2017

He's 28, btw

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Looked back at Derick's employment tweet

Derick Dillard @derickmdillard

Oct 16

Funny, I’ve worked full-time salaried job/school, non-stop for the past 23 years... might want to check your sources. twitter.com/godh8swindbags

@81pandora Oct 16

Replying to @derickmdillard

Derick, why don't you break that down with specifics instead of letting everyone speculate.

Derick Dillard @derickmdillardReplying to @81pandora

...17 years full-time school/ part-time work; 6 years full-time, salaried work

3:07 PM - 17 Oct 2017

He's 28, btw

For an accountant. He’s not very good at math. That means he’s been working since he was 5?  I guess if I counted helping my mom around the house at that age, I could argue the same point. 

• Love 12

And here you have it.........

Meghann Brady @TheMegnar Dec 16 Replying to @derickmdillard

So you guys aren’t on the show anymore?!!

Derick Dillard @derickmdillardReplying to @TheMegnar

Correct

11:01 AM - 18 Dec 2017

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I expect that the TLC  check went to ‘ the Duggar Family entertainment co’,   Or something similar. JB then distributed it however he chose fit. It’s possible the spouses are not employed by the Duggar family entertainment co. 

So, technically Derick didn’t work for TLC. If he got paid for the show at all, it was from the Duggar family entertainment co. 

But as an adult, wouldn't he have had to sign his own contract with the production company or TLC, or at least sign a release?

Of course, the contract could have stated that all monies would be paid to JB.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

And here you have it.........

Meghann Brady @TheMegnar Dec 16 Replying to @derickmdillard

So you guys aren’t on the show anymore?!!

Derick Dillard @derickmdillardReplying to @TheMegnar

Correct

11:01 AM - 18 Dec 2017

He sure has a lot of time to screw around on Twitter answering and banning people. I guess he's on winter break. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

He sure has a lot of time to screw around on Twitter answering and banning people. I guess he's on winter break. 

His Cross Church School just started winter break: December 18 – January 1

Stay tuned for Twitter storm during spring break: May 8–14

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

There is a comment I want to make concerning the above sentence, but I will not make it. Most students (and I am using the word loosely here) go home on break, spend time with family and friends, stay out late and has some fun. Dwerp Man goes on twitter and makes more of an ass of himself. Different strokes for different folks.

Hell is freezing over if Josh is a better catch than Dwerp Man. Actually your description fits 99.9% of the Duggar clan.

I said starting to.... Jill still has a good five years before shes at the 'openly weeping Anna' stage.

• Love 6

Screenshot_20171218-130616.thumb.jpg.3e9b50c2e2ab58eb0bc5bf7a34470bca.jpgScreenshot_20171218-130651.thumb.jpg.692f5ae6f4e91c51a44df0ed0d0edb3a.jpg

He's finally breaking. He's so pathetic, does he really think anybody cares? People are just messing with him because he's a damn liar and he keeps digging himself into a deeper hole. Maybe he wasn't formaly fired but he definitely got some kind of income or perks from being on the show that he isn't getting anymore. 

TLC most likely paid for his flights back from Nepal and CA, his wedding, and honeymoon. 

• Love 19
56 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I said starting to.... Jill still has a good five years before shes at the 'openly weeping Anna' stage.

I can picture it now. Josh the Cheater Molester, Anna Stand By Your Man (sorry about the Tammy Wynette reference,) Dwerp Man Boy, and Cling Queen traveling the country as part of the Yes I Have Sinned Please Forgive Me While Asking for Donations As I Spread My BS Message of Hatred and Bigotry By Pretending to Save the Heathens of The World By Hiding Behind God and the Bible Tour. They can hire Jeremy as their advisor and JD can handled their security needs.

Edited by bigskygirl
2 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Holy shit. I'm typing this before I read the next 5 pages.

Derick, what have you done now?

More tweeting and now he is lying about his employment. Contradicting himself. AND he is now replying to tweets so it's getting more fun...and he is digging himself deeper. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Marigold said:

wow what an obnoxious, cocky and delusional piece of shit. 

If this guy is such a douchebag in public, imagine what he is like in private?  I hope Jill and the kids are OK with this scumbag.  Really, he showed his true colors hitting the cat with the sled.    sick fuck. 

Again, not a Jill fan or Duggar fan BUT.   Derick called TLC star ,Jim Bob Duggar, looking for a prayer partner.  He marries  Jill, TLC star and now he is too moral to be on TLC but he was OK accepting the money and fame it brought until a few months ago?  Hypocrite. 

I guess Jim Bob needs to add a few more questions to his 60 page questionnaire.  Derick slipped through the cracks. 

The sad thing is Derick seemed half way normal when they were courting, but once Izzy came along and the molestation news hit the fan, he started to slowly lose it. Jill has her own serious problems long before Derick came along. They both came into the marriage with different expectations. Jill got pregnant as soon as they say I do, his mother was seriously ill, the news comes out your one brother-in-law molested your wife. Most people would struggle to deal with the whole thing. I know I struggle when my husband was first diagnosed leading to my PTSD to flare up, and of course my thyroid going wacky. They both need professional help and step away from her family, and his mother to get the help, but I seriously doubt it will happen anytime soon. I was hoping Cathy would wake up and smell the coffee, but she is too busy defending him. They are each other's enablers along with their families.

Holy wow. So I'm guessing I missed some Derick/Cathy Roy Moore support Tweets.

And Derick is playing word games in regard to his Counting On employment. If what he all says is true then he is even more of an idiot, because then he worked for free, when his wife and in-laws were being paid.

Fired? Quit? Contract not renewed? Never a paid employee? Really Derick, your ego has a problem with any of these answers?

If he didn't work for TLC, he counts his mission work as 2 years of his "6 years of full time employment"?

When will the Duggars/Dillards realize Tweets, interviews, etc don't fade into oblivion?

• Love 11

So, they moved from Tontitown to be closer to Cross Church College . . . which is only 19 miles from Tontitown in Fayetteville? Hmm. I wonder if they decided to move or if something happened between the Duggars and Dillards that pissed Baby Dilly the First off enough to grab his wife and move out of the Duggar supplied home. Because I've been to Fayetteville and Tontitown. Traffic isn't bad. Going 19 miles to school shouldn't break the bank enough to make you move out of a huge, beautiful, gorgeous but dreadfully decorated house into an apartment that looks small enough to sit on the couch and scramble eggs in the kitchen. :)

• Love 11

I LOVE that he's including school in his work history tirade like it was optional (though I guess in Duggar-land it is). Yep, I too started kindergarten when I was five, so I've been employed for 26 years? 

Um, no. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this work. Let's talk about what happened when you were an adult and legally able to hold a full/ part time job.

Also, if he's wasn't employed by TLC or being paid for mission work, what was this salaried, full time work he speaks of?

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

For an accountant. He’s not very good at math. That means he’s been working since he was 5?  I guess if I counted helping my mom around the house at that age, I could argue the same point. 

And she might even have given him an allowance, ergo, salaried employee!

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, IntoTheMystic said:

So, they moved from Tontitown to be closer to Cross Church College . . . which is only 19 miles from Tontitown in Fayetteville? Hmm. I wonder if they decided to move or if something happened between the Duggars and Dillards that pissed Baby Dilly the First off enough to grab his wife and move out of the Duggar supplied home. Because I've been to Fayetteville and Tontitown. Traffic isn't bad. Going 19 miles to school shouldn't break the bank enough to make you move out of a huge, beautiful, gorgeous but dreadfully decorated house into an apartment that looks small enough to sit on the couch and scramble eggs in the kitchen. :)

@derickmdillard I am a big supporter. I was wondering why you guys left your GORGEOUS mansion to move closer to college when it's only 20 miles away. That's not much of a drive and the kids probably loved the space and yard. Just curious. God bless.

5:55 PM · Dec 18, 2017

Derick Dillard

@derickmdillard 3m

Replying to @iamconnorabrams

It was just cheaper rent so it made more sense. Thanks for the support.

• Love 7

I suppose it's... possible... that TLC only pays Duggars.

I mean, it's unlikely, but possible, that anybody "non-Duggar" gets stuck with $1 in exchange for an appearance waiver and that's it. 

However, clearly this TLC period in his life can't be the first time anyone has called him lazy; and/or he hated school until Pistol Pete because he was such a runty uncoordinated nerd he got nonstop bullied, to the point where showing up to it became "a chore" and thus "work" in his mind, maybe both; but either way clearly he's sensitive about it.  Anybody honest would lay it flat out when challenged.  "No, I did not 'work' per se during time XYZ, but I worked at Fill-in-the-Blank every summer I was in college to earn tuition/did household chores around the neighborhood..." 

He's already resume-padding before age 30, and he's spent so little time legit working that he knows he has to wind up preschool into the ball of yarn, in order not to have 26 years worth of bone-idleness at the center of those 30 years of life.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

"It was just cheaper rent so it made more sense. Thanks for the support."

Cheaper than ... free? They were paying a mortgage on the pool house? Or they pay less in rent on the apartment than they would be paying to JB? Do we believe JB was charging them?

I don't understand Derick's timeline.

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Does that mean that Jim Bob was charging them rent for the pool house? Cheapskate that he is, I still find that hard to believe, especially since he must have loved having his favorite child right there in the compound with him.

• Love 10

With Jill piercing her nose and wearing jeans and rocking the henna tattoos ... she's either rebelling against something or trying to get the kind of attention Jinger does. Personally, I think the falling shower rack down in that violently gated and safely guarded Central America mission field snapped her mind.  She just hasn't been right since, imho.

Or ... she's trying to get the attention on her instead of Baby Dilly the First being fired ... regardless of what he claims about quitting. Dude was straight up fired.

Edited by IntoTheMystic
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

@derickmdillard I am a big supporter. I was wondering why you guys left your GORGEOUS mansion to move closer to college when it's only 20 miles away. That's not much of a drive and the kids probably loved the space and yard. Just curious. God bless.

5:55 PM · Dec 18, 2017

Derick Dillard

@derickmdillard 3m

Replying to @iamconnorabrams

As a follow up

Thanks for the reply. Reading some of the stuff people say about you and yours ... I don't know how you do it. You should see some of it. All you can do is pray. I don't know how it's legal, honestly:

followed by a link to this page

• Love 4

Looks like I was banned by Derick today.  I signed out of Twitter and went then I back onto his page (since it's public), it seems to be mainly people praising him and telling him how wonderful he is.   Wonder how long it took him to block all these people.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

IANAL but legality? I'd think the closest he could claim, legality wise, is libel, but opinions aren't considered libel, afaik.

To be clear, I wish no harm or ill toward Derick, Jill, Izzie, or Sam. But I also don't think he gets to claim "judge not" while that's exactly what he spends his time doing and not expect repercussions. Free speech protects you from the government, not from others thinking you're awful.

For me, I'd be much more receptive if his story made sense, but it just doesn't. He'd be smarter to just dissociate from social media and reality tv and go back to living a normal life, imo.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

As a follow up

Thanks for the reply. Reading some of the stuff people say about you and yours ... I don't know how you do it. You should see some of it. All you can do is pray. I don't know how it's legal, honestly:

Wait, so this is what someone wrote to Derick and then sent him a link to this forum? Ha! I'm honored, dear leghumpers. I'd say Welcome, but I know you've been here all along. ;

P.S. I don't use Twitter, so thank you ginger90, for taking one (several) for the team.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 17