Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

That picture of her popping corn was taken when she was very pregnant. I said before the the picture of Jessa at the 4th of July fireworks dispaly looked to me like she was in a car with a seatbelt on because there was a car seat behind her. Others thought that  the belt was some type of baby carrier. I don't think that picture on the 4th looked like she had the baby and I doubt that even Jessa would take a days old  infant to a fireworks display.  These people are not celebrities so why would they try to keep the birth of a childa secret?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, 65mickey said:

That picture of her popping corn was taken when she was very pregnant. I said before the the picture of Jessa at the 4th of July fireworks dispaly looked to me like she was in a car with a seatbelt on because there was a car seat behind her. Others thought that  the belt was some type of baby carrier. I don't think that picture on the 4th looked like she had the baby and I doubt that even Jessa would take a days old  infant to a fireworks display.  These people are not celebrities so why would they try to keep the birth of a childa secret?  

Because Jessa is a “celebrity” in her own mind.

• LOL 18
  • Love 3

If I'm remembering correctly, the Seewalds waited 5 days to announce Spurgeon's birth. They announced Henry's birth on the same day and waited two days to announce Ivy. With the boys they waited a few extra days before announcing the names. Like @Westiepeach said, Jessa thinks very highly of their celebrity status.

And Jessa loves to keep secrets and fudge timelines. She did it on the show and she's continued to do it on SM.

• Love 14
(edited)

But the fireworks picture was 7 days ago and people are speculating that she had the baby before the 4th.  That's a long time to keep the birth secret. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

These people are not celebrities so why would they try to keep the birth of a childa secret?  

“Get THE HELL out of this thread!” -Jessa

55 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

These people are not celebrities so why would they try to keep the birth of a childa secret?  

“Get THE HELL out of this thread!” -Jessa

• LOL 10

Also in the 4th video, they did show the kids in their car seats in PJs. If she'd had the baby, I'd think their would have been a fourth car seat, but their wasn't. Maybe I'm dumb, but I don't think even Jessa would put a new born in danger that way.

• Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

If I'm remembering correctly, the Seewalds waited 5 days to announce Spurgeon's birth. They announced Henry's birth on the same day and waited two days to announce Ivy. With the boys they waited a few extra days before announcing the names. Like @Westiepeach said, Jessa thinks very highly of their celebrity status.

And Jessa loves to keep secrets and fudge timelines. She did it on the show and she's continued to do it on SM.

No, Jessica (Ben's sister, not a typo) spoiled the birth as it happened. Pictures were posted to SM. They waited 5 days to announce Baby Brown Towel's name was SPURGEON. FFS.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
added stuff
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

Jessa is probably loving that we're wondering when she's due. Which is likely a reason she hasn't shown her "bump" in a while.

I actually went and found her vanity scan video. It was posted on 4/1. That was about 15 weeks ago. If that scan was done at 20 weeks, when anatomy scans are usually done, Jessa would only be around 35 weeks. I'm going to guess she waited a bit to post it, so maybe she's 37 or so weeks.

If its true she has a couple more weeks, I hope for her sake the weight gain slowed down, because she was huge a few weeks back.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Aiden Wilson Tozer 

😂😂😂

I'm still holding out for Bunyan Tozer.

How will this poor kid feel if his brothers were lucky enough to get the names of PRotestant saints and he wasn't???!

• LOL 4
21 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Tater Tot ?

I very much need the name to start with a T because they are clueless, so this name works just fine.

I can see Jessa naming a girl Tessa just because.

Temperance, Treasure, Tyrannus, Tubal-Cain...

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Jessa is probably loving that we're wondering when she's due. Which is likely a reason she hasn't shown her "bump" in a while.

I actually went and found her vanity scan video. It was posted on 4/1. That was about 15 weeks ago. If that scan was done at 20 weeks, when anatomy scans are usually done, Jessa would only be around 35 weeks. I'm going to guess she waited a bit to post it, so maybe she's 37 or so weeks.

If its true she has a couple more weeks, I hope for her sake the weight gain slowed down, because she was huge a few weeks back.

Jessa, if you’re reading here, I can’t think of anything I care less about than your pregnancy and birth of your newest crotch fruit. This is not an accomplishment. I could comfortably live the rest of my life without caring if you ever have the kid and care even less what his/her name will be. We’ll just call it Seewald #4. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

I very much need the name to start with a T because they are clueless, so this name works just fine.

No way is she going to share the specialness of -essa.  She’s the Countessa of that family! 

I could see Tichelle. Tittytwister.

Thumbsucker.

Terminator for a boy. 

1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Jessa, if you’re reading here, I can’t think of anything I care less about than your pregnancy and birth of your newest crotch fruit.

Hey, speak for yourself, I am just waiting for the first candid shot someone post of her working a shift in a Walmart smock.

• LOL 15
2 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

No way is she going to share the specialness of -essa.  She’s the Countessa of that family! 

I could see Tichelle. Tittytwister.

Thumbsucker.

Terminator for a boy. 

Hey, speak for yourself, I am just waiting for the first candid shot someone post of her working a shift in a Walmart smock.

Now THAT I would be interested in! Her pregnancy and birth and resulting crotch fruit, not so much.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

This makes a lot of sense, but it also means the baby could be hatched on my birthday, and that made me irrationally upset. Lol

• LOL 11
3 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Jessa, if you’re reading here, I can’t think of anything I care less about than your pregnancy and birth of your newest crotch fruit. This is not an accomplishment. I could comfortably live the rest of my life without caring if you ever have the kid and care even less what his/her name will be. We’ll just call it Seewald #4. 🤷‍♀️

Ha! You must have a more fulfilling life than me. This Duggar hobby of mine has become a habit. Last time I wished for some action, Josh Scandal #3 happened. Now I'm finding my own way to make this crazy habit of mine more interesting.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
On 7/6/2021 at 8:12 PM, 65mickey said:

Yea that's crazy but taking a newborn to a fireworks display is a whole other level of insanity and cruelty for a baby. 

I used to see close to newborns at the Taste of Chicago. Always in the miserable heat, sunburned and miserable - along with all of the poor dogs, panting with their tongues down to the ground. People are idiots. 

• Love 5
On 7/8/2021 at 8:43 PM, Trillium said:

My boys wear sport shorts and ts all summer. Long ago I ditched the idea of pjs. They’ll just change into clean cloths before bed. Heck I don’t wear pjs really anymore.  Leggings and tshirt is good enough. Also my kids were never ones you could move without waking them up. 90% of the time just turning off the car would wake them. 

Jessa seems to be stuck on “This is how I was raised so that’s what I’m going to do” not taking a moment to think through it to see if it actually makes a lick of sense. Plus she seems very stubborn. Admitting that maybe she might have to try something else or maybe raising a family of soon to be 6 people isn’t a great idea, she’ll dig in harder. 

The reason pjs are recommended from 9 months to 14 years is the flame retardant. They  are also meant to be close fitting, all the better to minimize oxygen sources. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, lascuba said:

I really don't see how not announcing the birth right away makes one *more* attention seeking. It's not like Jess is a frequent poster like Jill is. 

She wants to “keep people hanging.” 🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, JoanArc said:

🙏🏼 Waiting for that day!!  

• LOL 8
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Not sure what the T thing means, but now that you've mentioned clueless, I'm voting for Sporadicus.

Can't you imagine the Grandparents of the Year trying to figure out which kid is which at the big family reunion and one by one, they stand up and yell "I'm Sporadicus!"

If, you know, any of these kids were allowed to grow up with a backbone and some pop culture knowledge...

• LOL 9
4 minutes ago, Sile said:

Not sure what the T thing means, but now that you've mentioned clueless, I'm voting for Sporadicus.

Can't you imagine the Grandparents of the Year trying to figure out which kid is which at the big family reunion and one by one, they stand up and yell "I'm Sporadicus!"

If, you know, any of these kids were allowed to grow up with a backbone and some pop culture knowledge...

The T thing is this: if this kid has one, Jessa's kids will be SHIT. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Okay, now that's amazing!

Back in my youth, Sam Houston Institute of Technology t-shirts were quite popular.

• LOL 20
41 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Tiberius Kirk Seewald

tumbleweed

thumbelina

Thewalks

Seewald Threepio

Turbo

Timbitch

Turnkey

Testimony  (Testy) Seewald

• LOL 10
12 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Don't do Star Trek and Star Wars like that! 😂

Sorry, I was watching a review of an old Star Trek the next generation episode right before I checked the thread.

• LOL 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Quilt Fairy said:

Do you mean using them at all or mixing them? 

Jessa would never understand the references, so it's neither here nor there. I was just horrified at the thought of a Seewald tied to either franchise. 😁

Edited by emmawoodhouse
Rogue comma!
  • LOL 8
(edited)

Thesaurus for a boy

Tanqueray for a girl

Edited by Sile
How did auto correct get tequila from Tanqueray? Although that would work, too...
  • LOL 13

Helpful hint: make sure you are neither eating nor drinking when visiting ANY Duggar thread where potential baby names are being discussed.  The choking hazard is real.  You're welcome!

(Seewald Threepio............🤣😂😅)

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Is it me or are the boys always together and Ivy just tags along because she has to be there too. 

Yes, but Jessa poses them that way. Who knows why?

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I think the brotherly love is a Fundy thing. Whitney Bates is claiming her two boys are already best friends. One is 5 or 6 years old, the other is a newborn.

Most sibling I know do love each other, but they also fight. I have no siblings but I don't know anyone who calls one of their siblings "best friend". I'm not saying it isn't possible. 

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, drafan said:

Do the boys see Jessa's phone come out and automatically strike that "brotherly" pose now?

I thought they were holding dead birds.

It would not surprise me at all if both boys start to pose as soon as they see Jessa's phone pointed towards them.  Last Thanksgiving I was taking a video of my niece and nephew playing in the leaves, and once my nephew saw my phone he made ready to pose.  Kids know when it happens enough.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
(edited)
17 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

No, Jessa's kids will be healthy, innocent children.

Edited by Temperance
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5