Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

From the article @Persnickety1 linked.

"At one point I had about $80 million, or $50 million in cash — that's all gone," he says in the clip. "I also had a stock portfolio of about $50 million, and that's all gone."

So Tom had a combined $130 million per his deposition testimony and it's all gone?  Where the ever loving f*ck did $130 million go for two damn people??  That is INSANE.  

Jayne, 49, was subpoenaed twice to give a deposition about the couple's assets, once on May 28 of last year and again on September 28 . . .   Jayne, who appears on the current season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," has maintained on the show that she didn't know about the lawsuits before filing to divorce Girardi in November.

So Erika was subpoenaed to be deposed twice, in May and then again in September, two months before she filed for divorce and yet she knew nothing about lawsuits against Tom?  Bitch, please!  How many wives are subpoenaed to give depos about the assets they share with their husbands?  

A day after the documentary premiered, Jayne's attorneys filed to withdraw as her counsel in Girardi's ongoing bankruptcy case, saying the "relationship of trust and confidence" had "broken down." However, two days later, Jayne's attorneys voluntarily withdrew that motion to withdraw as her counsel, according to Wednesday's court documents. 

My guess is that the "relationship of trust" etc. is code for "the bitch didn't return our calls, didn't provide us with documentation and didn't listen to us so we're out."  The airing of the documentary probably has her running scared and so she finally listened to her attorneys, so they withdrew the motion to withdraw. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 18

I don't think the howives will ever be honest nor change their opinion on Ericka.

Enough stuff has come out and has any of them said anything on social media?  Radio silence?

They will be more concerned about Ericka's reputation and the optics, then they will be about the actual victims.

Why?  Because their priorities are weird and awful.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, J80134 said:

Suddenly Erika is out in sweats and no makeup, filling up her range rover with medium grade gas, grabbing pork skins and a slurpee before heading off to Nordstrom rack and dinner at the olive garden. All in hopes of the judge, and the public, seeing how down and out in Beverly Hills she is. 

Exactly what I thought too.  She's putting on yet another performance.

15 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I don't think the howives will ever be honest nor change their opinion on Ericka.

Enough stuff has come out and has any of them said anything on social media?  Radio silence?

They will be more concerned about Ericka's reputation and the optics, then they will be about the actual victims.

Why?  Because their priorities are weird and awful.

I have to wonder if they are worried about their own skeletons coming out of the closet.  Who knows what Erika may know or have heard? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Exactly what I thought too.  She's putting on yet another performance.

Her whole life seems to be a performance. I think she doesn’t know how to be a real human. Maybe she will get in touch with her humanity - hopefully wearing orange with a really small room to live in with a “roommate” and no need of multiple rooms for her clothes.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Feech said:

I wonder who she is referring too when she calls one of her costars a snake?

I mean we all know that Rinna is a snake but could she be the one?

I'm curious too. Erika did snap at Sutton in the preview. I also don't think Kyle genuinely likes Erika. Maybe she'd see this season as her opportunity to push Erika out. Garcelle is probably the one who thinks most like us. I could see her being grossed out by what she's heard and wanting answers. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
50 minutes ago, Feech said:

Rinnna & Erika are up each other's ass, and I doubt she sees Rinna as weak, even though Rinna IS a snake. My guess is that Erika is referring to Sutton.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm curious too. Erika did snap at Sutton in the preview. I also don't think Kyle genuinely likes Erika. Maybe she'd see this season as her opportunity to push Erika out. Garcelle is probably the one who thinks most like us. I could see her being grossed out by what she's heard and wanting answers. 

Do any of these women actually like Erika? The woman has zero personality and, other than shading LVP,  Denise or whoever else the only thing she talks about is herself  I mean, as Eileen learned you better not talk about her son. 

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Feech said:

I'm surprised Erika didn't name her directly.  Gee, Erika wouldn't be a "sniper from the side," would she?

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
(edited)

Personally I think it was Dorit. She is phony enough to pretend to support her but shrewd  enough to know that Erika is going down and not wanting to get caught rearranging the deck chairs when the Titanic goes down. 

Dorit hasn’t stayed in front of the bill collectors for so long without a well honed sense of self-preservation. 

Edited by Feech
  • Useful 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, chlban said:

Do any of these women actually like Erika? The woman has zero personality and, other than shading LVP,  Denise or whoever else the only thing she talks about is herself  I mean, as Eileen learned you better not talk about her son. 

I don't think the others necessarily like her, but I think Kyle is jealous of her. It's a little too coincidental Kyle has always gotten into it with the hot blondes. I remember on the Paris trip, Kyle was pretty annoying toward Erika. It almost looked like her true feelings toward Erika were coming out. There was also snapping at Erika about her not having friends. Without naming names, Kyle never had that short fuse with less attractive housewives. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Sorry Erika, "weak" people aren't leaking your personal information. Everything I know I've learned from the legal proceedings. 

Man, the bitch is DESPERATE to get that lawyer investigating her assets, Ronald Richards, off the case - citing - get this - his "high presence on social media" that will prejudice the jury pool.  Is she effing KIDDING?  You're on a reality series and this guy have 67,000 Twitter followers is giving you angina?  Yeah, he doesn't like you.  Something he has in common with a huge swath of the country right now.  

• Love 21
(edited)
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't think the others necessarily like her, but I think Kyle is jealous of her. It's a little too coincidental Kyle has always gotten into it with the hot blondes. I remember on the Paris trip, Kyle was pretty annoying toward Erika. It almost looked like her true feelings toward Erika were coming out. There was also snapping at Erika about her not having friends. Without naming names, Kyle never had that short fuse with less attractive housewives. 

Good points. If I were a betting woman I  would bet it's Kyle, but it's a tough choice. I could totally see Dorit or Lisa too, of course. If it's Garcelle, she'll admit it, since I really don't think Garcelle has any F 's to give for any of these women, except maybe Sutton. It's one of the things I like about her.

9 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Man, the bitch is DESPERATE to get that lawyer investigating her assets, Ronald Richards, off the case - citing - get this - his "high presence on social media" that will prejudice the jury pool.  Is she effing KIDDING?  You're on a reality series and this guy have 67,000 Twitter followers is giving you angina?  Yeah, he doesn't like you.  Something he has in common with a huge swath of the country right now.  

Her complaints might be more effective if she would get the hell off social media herself.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 15
On 6/27/2021 at 12:26 PM, psychoticstate said:

So Tom had a combined $130 million per his deposition testimony and it's all gone?  Where the ever loving f*ck did $130 million go for two damn people??  That is INSANE.  

I will vote for offshore accounts for when they beat feet out of the country.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, b2H said:

I will vote for offshore accounts for when they beat feet out of the country.

The company I worked for went under after the CFO embezzled 2.5 million dollars, she wound up in jail, serving 7 years of a 23 year sentence, (the judge suspended all but 7), she was shrewd money person and we all knew she had a stash somewhere in Ireland, (she traveled there a lot), waiting for her when she got out...money people know how to hide the cash.

Erika can always perform her act on a cruise ship when she gets out of jail.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Maybe Teddi?

Erika is so defensive of her son because she’s knows she was a shitty mom. I don’t know about now though. 

I noticed she didn’t mention him when they were talking about they spent covid. She just said it was her and Tom (and Tiago). Who knows what that relationship is like…and I’m sure we’ll never know. Lol 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I noticed she didn’t mention him when they were talking about they spent covid. She just said it was her and Tom (and Tiago). Who knows what that relationship is like…and I’m sure we’ll never know. Lol 

Her son was living with her and Tom.

• Useful 5

she calls one of her costars a snake?

She didn't say it was a co-star. I can honestly say I don't care who it is, beyond to say good for them, especially if it's Dorito. They all have good reason to feel conned by her/Tom so no reason they shouldn't con her back. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I tend to doubt that now after everything that’s come out…

I wonder how much shit he is getting @ work he being a officer of the law?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Erika is really blowing up Tom’s dementia defence. Is she doing that intentionally? I don’t know if this was filmed before or after “his lawyers” said he had dementia, does anyone know the timing of that?

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Questionable source but an interesting read.

Article here.

"As legal pressures mount for Erika and Tom Girardi, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star is reportedly preparing to testify against her estranged ex-husband. After filing for divorce from the disgraced lawyer last year, the two have remained distant despite being named in multiple lawsuits together. Now in an effort to clear her name, Erika has agreed to 'cooperate' in an investigation against Tom."

• Useful 7
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Jel said:

Erika is really blowing up Tom’s dementia defence. Is she doing that intentionally? I don’t know if this was filmed before or after “his lawyers” said he had dementia, does anyone know the timing of that?

The latest episode (6-30) appeared to be in Nov/Dec 2020 - after the election and before Christmas. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

All of a sudden it was the holidays and Sophia was home from college. I guess this is the time gap they missed filming when Kyle had Covid in November. 

Didn't most of the Erika/Tom news drop in that time period? Garcelle said last night on WWHL that they supposedly didn't know anything when this episode filmed. I'm not so sure.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 7
  • Love 2
On 6/30/2021 at 7:03 AM, Feech said:

As a cop I think he is used to be unjustly attacked for who he is.

I am sure he can handle it.

Isn't he la sheriff? The sheriff's in la are currently being seriously looked at. They have multiple gangs in the sheriffs and the chief, sheriff villaneuva, is supposedly tatted up with all of them. Makes me wonder if her son is a complete criminal like her and tom. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 1

News stories about Tom having early onset Alzheimer's first appeared in March, and then right after an accusation of malingering.

Erika tells the HWs she's getting divorced in Nov/Dec of last year.  Zero mention of anything about Tom's mental decline. 

Three to four months later, in March of this year, news stories about Tom having early onset Alzheimer's begin to appear in the press, (and also in March, an accusation of malingering.)

So, if it's true that Tom has Alzheimer's, then she dropped him almost as soon as she found out? 

If the malingering accusations are true, she's seemingly lending support to them because wouldn't she have noticed something as his spouse? Instead, she's giving the impression that he was very much on top of things -- going to the office, picking up Morton's every night, bossing her around as usual.  Erika says based on Tom's other divorces, she's be happy if she got a Bentley out of the divorce because "he's a fighting mofo til the end". "I know who Tom is, I know how mean and utterly dismissive Tom is".  Sutton wonders if Tom regrets not going to Erika's vanity role on Broadway, Erika says, "No. He does not". None of what Erika says about Tom gives the impression that he's anything other than his old self.

So, it does seem like she's blowing up his claim of reduced capacity (or whatever it is) but is she doing that intentionally as a way to cover her own ass, while simultaneously doing what she can to blow up his? Is she thinking that far ahead, strategizing like that? Is she sniping from the side? 

• Useful 6
  • Love 5

This was something that Erika said that I caught at the time, that I found odd and worth remembering.  It was on episode, The Liberation of Erika Jayne, and is from her talking head:

...Is it great to wear this jacket? Is it great to be able to live in a big house? Is it great to have a Lambo?  Is it great to be able to do all this shit?

Yes, but at what human cost at some point?

I'm finding it hard to believe she was just talking about herself.  She knew plenty about the human cost, and the more she lies, the deeper the hole she is burying herself in. 

In no defense of Erika, but I have no trouble believing her about the downside of being married to Tom.  I'm sure he was a real asshole when he wanted to be, but if he didn't care about Erika to some degree, why would he keep giving her shitloads of money?  None of this makes sense to me.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Shannah Banana said:

This was something that Erika said that I caught at the time, that I found odd and worth remembering.  It was on episode, The Liberation of Erika Jayne, and is from her talking head:

...Is it great to wear this jacket? Is it great to be able to live in a big house? Is it great to have a Lambo?  Is it great to be able to do all this shit?

Yes, but at what human cost at some point?

I'm finding it hard to believe she was just talking about herself.  She knew plenty about the human cost, and the more she lies, the deeper the hole she is burying herself in. 

In no defense of Erika, but I have no trouble believing her about the downside of being married to Tom.  I'm sure he was a real asshole when he wanted to be, but if he didn't care about Erika to some degree, why would he keep giving her shitloads of money?  None of this makes sense to me.

You're right that Tom could have cared about Erika to some degree. People are complex. Lots of parents abuse the hell out of kids they love and financially support, even spoil. Tom may have loved Erika in his own way. Maybe he gave her all that money because he thought he needed to, to keep her. Rich older men who marry younger women often get a kick out of flashing their money and showing off their arm candy. Tom may have wanted to keep Erika looking her best, thought it would be cool for his wife to have a pop star career or be on TV. Maybe it's a combination of the above.

• Useful 7
  • Love 8
(edited)

Understanding their relationship is not complicated. He is the Wallet, and aging Wallets will pay for beautiful young arm candy, subservience, and a nursemaid/helper as they face down illness and death. Erika made a deal with the devil and played her role until the money was gone. I doubt love ever had anything to do with it, for either of them. Let's not romanticize this relationship.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 23
17 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

He wanted a quiet young hottie on his arm.  Tons of money for glam squad, plastic surgery, even Erika Jayne and RHBH probably made him feel good.  When she dared to open her mouth to say anything at a social event, that did NOT make him feel good and he humiliated her in public.  She went along with it for the perks, until they stopped coming.

• Love 12
On 6/28/2021 at 1:31 AM, Feech said:

But it doesn't have to be a co-star?  Or am I missing something?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 6/28/2021 at 1:31 AM, Feech said:

Maybe Jen Shah?  😂 

• LOL 7

So now Erika is objecting to the Trustee transferring an NFL CTE case to another lawyer cause they’ll be plenty of money to pay off Tom’s creditors and leave some money in the kitty for her.

What is wrong with this woman? First off bitch - there is no longer a law firm (door is apparently even padlocked) so there is no value in that case anymore to Girardi Keese. I guess after illicitly profiting off Widows and Orphans, why not a bunch of Black guys with early onset dementia.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

The NFL case - possibly Tom's firm will receive some funds to compensate for whatever work was done prior to the transfer? And thus Erika's objection?

She thinks that's some MORE money she can give to Mikey!

• LOL 7
On 6/28/2021 at 1:04 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Maybe Teddi?

Erika is so defensive of her son because she’s knows she was a shitty mom. I don’t know about now though. 

OMG, until I read your post I'd forgotten that Teddi even existed 😂

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 7/5/2021 at 6:20 PM, goofygirl said:

She thinks that's some MORE money she can give to Mikey

It’s really mind boggling. She’s still looking for a divorce settlement in addition to keeping all her “gifts”. In her mind I guess that includes the $20M loan.

I’d advise investing whatever’s left of her Glam Squad money into a decent PR firm.

But then as we all know, and she’s told us countless times before - she doesn’t give no fucks. Zero. None. Not one.

I’m not a lawyer - but isn’t there something about an “apple from the poisonous tree” or something like that? Is she really that clueless or just that greedy?

• Love 10