Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

(edited)

Anyone else look at the clubhouse and think "this is where Erika had her affairs?"

The blind gossip items stated months ago she had an affair with her DWTS partner. And more recently a fling with Armie Hammer. So she can drop the Tom Cheated On Me Sad Face. And whining.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 6
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

The blind gossip items stated months ago she had an affair with her DWTS partner. And more recently a fling with Armie Hammer. So she can drop the Tom Cheated On Me Sad Face. And whining.

Both of those rumored (high stress on rumored) relationships were alleged to take place after her split with Tom was announced.

The only reason there was an Armie rumor is because she moved in next door to him when she moved out. So definitely no clubhouse there. 

• Useful 3
10 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

If it was $1.5M in 2014 it is totally well over $2M now.  I think prices have been going up about 10% a year since then.

This year prices here in Southern CA are appreciating at 10% a month. Literally. I would suspect that home is at least double what it sold for in 2014. She best hope the seller doesn't decide to take advantage of the insane market and sell. Especially since he/she has already been dragged into Erika's legal mess.

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Anyone else look at the clubhouse and think "this is where Erika had her affairs?"

What was the official explanation for the clubhouse? Tom's house is huge, it's not like she needed extra storage.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Yes, I had read at least a year or two ago or more that she stayed at that clubhouse in LA most nights. She told the ladies that she did to be closer for “filming”. Word was that Tom had someone younger and Erika stayed at the Bungalow. I don’t expect that people need to explain their marriage. Whatever works for you. But she is completely full of shit in her re-telling.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, chlban said:

This year prices here in Southern CA are appreciating at 10% a month. Literally. I would suspect that home is at least double what it sold for in 2014. She best hope the seller doesn't decide to take advantage of the insane market and sell. Especially since he/she has already been dragged into Erika's legal mess.

I'm in LA about 2 miles from Hancock Park.  I've tripled since 2010.  I didn't have time to look up stats farther back beyond 2016.  2016-present shows a pretty steady increase at around 10% per year, charts for LA do not show a sustained 10% per month increase that I see.  I was unable to pull comps for the area because there are not a lot of 3/2 houses in Hancock Park, most are larger (I think someone said her new place was 3/2).  I was also thinking probably double, but I do not have data to back that up.

34 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I can't picture Erika with Armie Hammer. I'm one of the people who doesn't think Erika is as sexual as her image is. Armie on the other hound sounds like a certified freak, seven days a week. 

I also don't see her being able to be as submissive as he apparently likes 'em.  She'd demur to Tom and act like he was her dad, but I just can't see her going full on sub.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I'm in LA about 2 miles from Hancock Park.  I've tripled since 2010.  I didn't have time to look up stats farther back beyond 2016.  2016-present shows a pretty steady increase at around 10% per year, charts for LA do not show a sustained 10% per month increase that I see.  I was unable to pull comps for the area because there are not a lot of 3/2 houses in Hancock Park, most are larger (I think someone said her new place was 3/2).  I was also thinking probably double, but I do not have data to back that up.

I don't want to out her address but she isn't in the area of Hancock Park that has the big houses. It is in the area between La Brea and Highland and a bit south of Melrose - the descriptions of the neighborhood all are realtor speak and give it swankier associations. 

Anyone familiar with Los Angeles real estate understands that it is considered relatively prime location at this point because it is not 50 miles out in the boonies :-) so comps of this area have lots of 3/2 homes because that was pretty much the kind of families the homes were originally built for.

It is a neighborhood of homes that were built for people of relatively modest means - not as modest as the two bedroom bungalows that were built for the working class all around Los Angeles in the same era but still built for a middle class family. 

The comps for comparable homes in her neighborhoods are above $2,000,000 at this point. It is my understanding that the attorney for the Trustee has subpoenaed records for her "landlord" because there might be financial irregularities involved in the lease. Who knows what they are - it could be that she isn't paying rent or it could be that rent is inflated as a way of laundering money. It is hard to determine rental comps but $10,000 seems high for the house.

FWIW Rinna and Erika share the same accountant/business manager. She recently incorporated a business that was called Own It or something like that which alluded to her housewife statement. I don't think Harry would have been stupid enough to get involved with financial transactions with Erika but there might be a reason why Rinna is still not pressing Erika to "own it". It is really hard to figure out what housewives are responding to in real time at this point because they are still under contract not to reveal certain plot points so maybe they are waiting for the reunion when everything becomes fair game. 

FWIW (again) news just broke that PK and Dorit have tax liens in the neighborhood of $1,500,000 which might be a reason why Dorit is so mum on all things relating to financial irregularities.

• Useful 20
  • Love 1
(edited)

So much for all those hugs and declarations of love - oh wait, those things only went one way.

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/22/erika-jayne-i-dont-care-if-rhobh-co-stars-believe-me/
From the article:

Before the class, a photographer asked the 50-year-old “XXPEN$IVE” singer whether her co-stars believe her side of the story.

“I really don’t give a f–k if they do or they don’t,” she replied.

As for her biggest supporter, she emphatically shouted, “Me!”

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, amarante said:

I don't want to out her address but she isn't in the area of Hancock Park that has the big houses. It is in the area between La Brea and Highland and a bit south of Melrose - the descriptions of the neighborhood all are realtor speak and give it swankier associations. 

Anyone familiar with Los Angeles real estate understands that it is considered relatively prime location at this point because it is not 50 miles out in the boonies :-) so comps of this area have lots of 3/2 homes because that was pretty much the kind of families the homes were originally built for.

It is a neighborhood of homes that were built for people of relatively modest means - not as modest as the two bedroom bungalows that were built for the working class all around Los Angeles in the same era but still built for a middle class family. 

The comps for comparable homes in her neighborhoods are above $2,000,000 at this point. It is my understanding that the attorney for the Trustee has subpoenaed records for her "landlord" because there might be financial irregularities involved in the lease. Who knows what they are - it could be that she isn't paying rent or it could be that rent is inflated as a way of laundering money. It is hard to determine rental comps but $10,000 seems high for the house.

FWIW Rinna and Erika share the same accountant/business manager. She recently incorporated a business that was called Own It or something like that which alluded to her housewife statement. I don't think Harry would have been stupid enough to get involved with financial transactions with Erika but there might be a reason why Rinna is still not pressing Erika to "own it". It is really hard to figure out what housewives are responding to in real time at this point because they are still under contract not to reveal certain plot points so maybe they are waiting for the reunion when everything becomes fair game. 

FWIW (again) news just broke that PK and Dorit have tax liens in the neighborhood of $1,500,000 which might be a reason why Dorit is so mum on all things relating to financial irregularities.

I read a blind gossip item months ago that was obviously about Erika. It said that this HW took a car every Wednesday morning and drove to a bank and went inside and withdrew cash for the week and no one was paying attention or noticing. I have no idea if it is remotely true.

Your post, however, is verrrrry interesting that they want to know information on her rent and where that money is coming from. I am eager to know if they are legally willing and able to trace what she is actually paying and where that money is from and what else she has in that account and how did it get there and from whom did she get it and why.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

Your post, however, is verrrrry interesting that they want to know information on her rent and where that money is coming from. I am eager to know if they are legally willing and able to trace what she is actually paying and where that money is from and what else she has in that account and how did it get there and from whom did she get it and why.

The lawyer who was hired by the Bankruptcy Trustee is attempting to get all of the financial paperwork. He is the one who subpoenaed the "landlord" as well as her accountant/busines manager. 

You can follow him on twitter (Ronald Richards). 

He is driving Erika bonkers because he is relentless in pursuing her hidden assets. Making statements about how all of the footage will be examined in terms of what kind of valuable assets are available. She tried to have him thrown out as counsel but hasn't been successful. 

FWIW Ruth Madoff was not allowed to keep any of her personal items and they were all auctioned off - furs, clothing, jewelry. At one point Erika was told to stop selling her clothing on-line since it was theoretically an asset that could be use to pay the creditors.

• Useful 6
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

So much for all those hugs and declarations of love - oh wait, those things only went one way.

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/22/erika-jayne-i-dont-care-if-rhobh-co-stars-believe-me/
From the article:

Before the class, a photographer asked the 50-year-old “XXPEN$IVE” singer whether her co-stars believe her side of the story.

Inquiring minds want to know how she can afford a private dance class and a personal assistant. 

Also those fangs on her hand require major dollars to maintain even at the inexpensive non-upscale manicure places.

On the really petty side, she certainly does need a village to maintain her looks. I don't think she needs to be glammed at all times but her hair in the picture is obviously hers and so sad and fried. I have no idea how you could get that hair to look decent without expensive wigs and hairpieces and professional assistance.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
15 minutes ago, amarante said:

Inquiring minds want to know how she can afford a private dance class and a personal assistant. 

Also those fangs on her hand require major dollars to maintain even at the inexpensive non-upscale manicure places.

On the really petty side, she certainly does need a village to maintain her looks. I don't think she needs to be glammed at all times but her hair in the picture is obviously hers and so sad and fried. I have no idea how you could get that hair to look decent without expensive wigs and hairpieces and professional assistance.

Her skin sans makeup is a challenge.  Very red and splotchy.  Wonder what she is spending now monthly? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
42 minutes ago, amarante said:

The lawyer who was hired by the Bankruptcy Trustee is attempting to get all of the financial paperwork. He is the one who subpoenaed the "landlord" as well as her accountant/busines manager. 

You can follow him on twitter (Ronald Richards). 

He is driving Erika bonkers because he is relentless in pursuing her hidden assets. Making statements about how all of the footage will be examined in terms of what kind of valuable assets are available. She tried to have him thrown out as counsel but hasn't been successful. 

FWIW Ruth Madoff was not allowed to keep any of her personal items and they were all auctioned off - furs, clothing, jewelry. At one point Erika was told to stop selling her clothing on-line since it was theoretically an asset that could be use to pay the creditors.

Didn't Tom or the office also take out a million or so in PPP loans? I hope they look into that as well and see where the money actually went. A while back, I think I read they filed for 84 workers, is that even true that many people worked there? I wonder if that's even getting looked into. 

I also remember reading that there may be ties between her landlords and Tom, so she might not be paying actual money to rent, which wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
Completed sentence. How many actual or actually's can I type
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
38 minutes ago, amarante said:

It really is expensive to be her. To have hair that blonde and that long and looking good and healthy, you literally have to be in the chair every two days getting color and deep conditioning. Erika has no roots ever and no straggly ends. Her hair looks super healthy and bouncy like a fresh cut, whether straight or curly. Her look is impeccable and it takes money. The only other blond with hair that looks that healthy is Camille. Her hair looks fantastic and healthy and natural too. The polar opposite is someone like Angela on 90 Day Fiancé who is also going for very blonde, yet we can see how it can easily dry out your hair and make it fall out and look frizzy and fried very quickly. It takes money to maintain hair. Although we have seen that Erika does have some redness and rosacea (she is human and eats dairy!), her skin really is pretty flawless and never appears to have a blemish or any discoloration or dryness with makeup on. That also takes money and a good and disciplined regimen with good products that work for your skin. She likely gets microneedling and laser and other facial treatments regularly in addition to Botox/Dysport and filler every 3 months. She is very honest that “looking this good don’t come for freeeeeee!”

Edited by Luckylondon
Angela is not an Angel, autocorrect! Lol
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Didn't Tom or the office also take out a million or so in PPP loans? I hope they look into that as well and see where the money actually went. A while back, I think I read they filed for 84 workers, is that even true that many people worked there? I wonder if that's even getting looked into. 

I also remember reading that there may be ties between her landlords and Tom, so she might not be paying actual money to rent, which wouldn't surprise me at this point.

If she isn’t paying rent that is specified, it could be a way of hiding assets. When people are dealing with bankruptcy, they have to submit a budget and the approved amount is paid by the Trustee. That would be a way of getting additional money that she could use for stuff other than actual rent payments. 

The whole crying of poverty is so ridiculous anyway since between the BRAVO salary and her social media income, she is making a minimum of $500,000 per year which is more than enough to heat a pool. 😂😂 Of course she doesn’t need to heat the pool because she doesn’t use it anyway. Didn’t she say she had never used the Pasadena pool in 20 years?

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

It really is expensive to be her. To have hair that blonde and that long and looking good and healthy, you literally have to be in the chair every two days getting color and deep conditioning. Erika has no roots ever and no straggly ends. Her hair looks super healthy and bouncy like a fresh cut, whether straight or curly. Her look is impeccable and it takes money. The only other blond with hair that looks that healthy is Camille. Her hair looks fantastic and healthy and natural too. The polar opposite is someone like Angels on 90 Day Fiancé who is also going for very blonde, yet we can see how it can easily dry out your hair and make it fall out and look frizzy and fried very quickly. It takes money to maintain hair. Although we have seen that Erika does have some redness and rosacea (she is human and eats dairy!), her skin really is pretty flawless and never appears to have a blemish or any discoloration or dryness with makeup on. That also takes money and a good and disciplined regimen with good products that work for your skin. She likely gets microneedling and laser and other facial treatments regularly in addition to Botox/Dysport and filler every 3 months. She is very honest that “looking this good don’t come for freeeeeee!”

Did you look at her hair in the Page Six link? Granted she doesn’t have roots but it is fried and broken.  It only looks good with wigs and hairpieces that cover it up.  Camille isn’t a platinum blonde but just has standard Los Angeles highlighting which isn’t as damaging but I would suspect  she also uses extensions because almost all of these women do.

I think Kyle’s hair is her own because my own dark hair is just as thick ajd would grow to my knees if I didn’t cut it.

But yes it is incredibly expensive to maintain the kind of grooming these women do. Just a normal highlight job at a moderate but decent salon frequented by us peasants runs about $300. Haircuts with a blowout are expensive. 

Edited by amarante
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, amarante said:

If she isn’t paying rent that is specified, it could be a way of hiding assets. When people are dealing with bankruptcy, they have to submit a budget and the approved amount is paid by the Trustee. That would be a way of getting additional money that she could use for stuff other than actual rent payments. 

The whole crying of poverty is so ridiculous anyway since between the BRAVO salary and her social media income, she is making a minimum of $500,000 per year which is more than enough to heat a pool. 😂😂 Of course she doesn’t need to heat the pool because she doesn’t use it anyway. Didn’t she say she had never used the Pasadena pool in 20 years?

I didn't know that it would be considered hiding assets, wow! I'm impatiently waiting for the lawyer, accountant and landlord to hand over their info. I've also been wondering if Tom's former cronies are helping behind the scenes, or distancing as fast as they can.

The lawyers have to be taking a massive chunk of any money she's getting or has, right? The divorce, the bankruptcy, and then the possible criminal stuff is going to run a ton of billable hours. Can one set of attorneys represent her for all three areas? 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/23/2021 at 1:45 PM, amarante said:

Did you look at her hair in the Page Six link? Granted she doesn’t have roots but it is fried and broken.  It only looks good with wigs and hairpieces that cover it up.  Camille isn’t a platinum blonde but just has standard Los Angeles highlighting which isn’t as damaging but I would suspect  she also uses extensions because almost all of these women do.

I think Kyle’s hair is her own because my own dark hair is just as thick ajd would grow to my knees if I didn’t cut it. 

I agree that she didn’t look great there. 

Although Camille is not platinum and has very natural looking hair which looks like just highlights. I’m fairly certain it’s not and that’s why I love it so much and find it looks so money and well done. It’s gorgeous, you can’t even tell if it’s color. Kyle is always the queen of hair with that gorgeous thick long hair. Joyce had gorgeous hair too that had such natural body! Dark hair is a bit easier to keep in good shape and grow longer if you are not coloring it to lighten it. Any hair color that requires stripping the hair makes it split and it can look dry and frizzy quickly especially with heat tools. I am not a hair specialist, but I think that adding color to gray hair can be moisturizing to it. It doesn’t strip the shaft the same way as lightening with peroxide does, so it is not as damaging and is easier to maintain from thinning and being split and frizzy and straggly. But any hair that looks thick and beautiful takes care and maintenance and everyone’s hair on this show is beautiful. Erika’s look screams MONEY and TIME to me. You need to be willing to spend a lot and have the time to sit your ass in the chair for color and treatment more than once per week. 

Edited by Luckylondon
Clarity
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, amarante said:

But yes it is incredibly expensive to maintain the kind of grooming these women do. Just a normal highlight job at a moderate but decent salon frequented by us peasants runs about $300. Haircuts with a blowout are expensive. 

Kyle said her hair was all hers in the earlier seasons, but she mentioned getting extensions a few years ago IRC.

• Useful 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, amarante said:

I don't get why she hasn't caught on that continuing to show how nasty she is might not be her best choice right now. So far, only Sutton is trying to throw some shade and she isn't really good at it. Does she want to alienate the coven? Did she forget what they did to Denise for possibly having consensual sex with another adult? Just seems stupid to me. As for the court wanting landlord records, I don't know if it is about laundering money. I am a landlord and, like most landlords, I have income requirements to ensure tenants can pay. Part of that is they have to prove their income. Since she rented so recently, I would think that is what the court wants to see, but maybe it's more than that.

Edited by chlban
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, amarante said:

Ruth Madoff was not allowed to keep any of her personal items and they were all auctioned off - furs, clothing, jewelry. At one point Erika was told to stop selling her clothing on-line since it was theoretically an asset that could be use to pay the creditors.

Yes, Ruth Madoff had to have all her items auctioned off, and Taylor Armstrong had to give up all her handbags, etc. as well.

I suspect (hope!!) that Erica has to do the same.  

This whole story of how she found Tom, but 2 sentences later, Tom called her, is fishier than a sushi bar.

I had to unfollow her on IG because I just could not stand her "F U" attitude.  I've never been able to stand it, but now, with what we all know about the plane crash victims, it's especially vile.

• Love 21
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Yes, Ruth Madoff had to have all her items auctioned off, and Taylor Armstrong had to give up all her handbags, etc. as well.

And Madoff's victims were greedy wealthy people looking for a too good to be true payoff for the most part.  A far cry from Giradi's victims who already were actual victims looking for some kind of help if not justice. 

Interesting that ever since this story broke Ericka only goes by Jayne - especially in the gossip media.  Before it seemed like she always preferred Giradi.  Not that I blame her for that at all.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Luckylondon said:

Although we have seen that Erika does have some redness and rosacea (she is human and eats dairy!), her skin really is pretty flawless and never appears to have a blemish or any discoloration or dryness with makeup on. That also takes money and a good and disciplined regimen with good products that work for your skin. She likely gets microneedling and laser and other facial treatments regularly in addition to Botox/Dysport and filler every 3 months.

I'm interested to see how her looks change now that she doesn't have all of the money to spend on it. I've always thought her skin looked fantastic and at her age, that requires a serious amount of treatment and upkeep, which is expensive. Her plastic surgeon and dermatologist did amazing work, she still looks like herself and not overdone. But will she be able to keep that up now? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

And Madoff's victims were greedy wealthy people looking for a too good to be true payoff for the most part.  A far cry from Giradi's victims who already were actual victims looking not for some kind of help if not justice. 

Interesting that ever since this story broke Ericka only goes by Jayne - especially in the gossip media.  Before it seemed like she always preferred Giradi.  Not that I blame her for that at all.

Not all of them were - there were charities that lost a lot of money and there were some people who lost money because they invested in a so-called feeder fund which just invested in Madoff. Those people were doubly screwed since they were theoretically paying a premium to have the funds carefully research investment opportunities and instead the funds just accepted Madoff at face value. There were often sweetheart deals he made with some of them to keep the money flowing in.

But yes to some extent the returns were unbelievable to even a person with no financial background because there is no investment possible that would return 10% or 12% EVERY YEAR however the Dow or Nasdaq was doing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
(edited)
4 minutes ago, amarante said:

Not all of them were - there were charities that lost a lot of money and there were some people who lost money because they invested in a so-called feeder fund which just invested in Madoff.

Right! That's why I said "for the most part."   Either way, both Madoff and Girardi were crooks (I guess allegedly for Giradi) and theft is theft under the law.  But somehow this seems even worse to me than Madoff.   I'd like to think that Giradi's victims are treated at least as well and Madoffs but I don't hold out a lot of hope. 

Also I see my original post had an extra "not" in there making my point the opposite.  Thank you for ignoring it and I've fixed it now. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 5
(edited)
18 minutes ago, emma675 said:

I'm interested to see how her looks change now that she doesn't have all of the money to spend on it. I've always thought her skin looked fantastic and at her age, that requires a serious amount of treatment and upkeep, which is expensive. Her plastic surgeon and dermatologist did amazing work, she still looks like herself and not overdone. But will she be able to keep that up now? 

I think Erika still has enough to maintain her plastic surgery, her hair even if she doesn't have $40,000 a month. She will still be rich in comparison to most people. I think of Gretchen and Slade who haven't had any kind of income stream except the social media stuff and appearances and still hobble together some kind of living. 

Erika is never going to be as rich as when she was living off stolen millions but she will scrabble together a very comfortable existence. 

And she will be able to get all her surgery and other stuff comped for promotional value. There is a reason why housewives make an on-screen visit to their surgeons. Any time you see a post or mention of a product, a salon, a restaurant, a treatment, a spa the housewife is getting paid for that. It is why they want followers aside from ego because they monetize their social media and the amount they can get is dependent on number of followers. 

Yes Erika is tarnished so she isn't going to get opportunities from mainstream brands which don't want the association but there is a lot of money to be picked up from brands whose base would still be turned on by her "glamor".  She still has people defending her and as time goes by, she will become less toxic as memories fade. Even Tre has promotional opportunities.

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

I had to unfollow her on IG because I just could not stand her "F U" attitude.

She is going down swinging.

I question how long anyone would pay her or comp her for promotional purposes (actually any of the aging celebrities). I think most of these people have a promotional shelf life. Unless she bags another benefactor, she is looking at a bleak old age.

I do recall Jane Russell promoting bras at an advanced age.

I wonder if Erika has been openly supporting her mother in GA, like many people do. Or doing what Ashley on RHOP did, which was give her mother money on the sly (at least that's how it was presented on the show).

amarante thanks for all of your educational posts.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I didn't know that it would be considered hiding assets, wow! I'm impatiently waiting for the lawyer, accountant and landlord to hand over their info. I've also been wondering if Tom's former cronies are helping behind the scenes, or distancing as fast as they can.

The lawyers have to be taking a massive chunk of any money she's getting or has, right? The divorce, the bankruptcy, and then the possible criminal stuff is going to run a ton of billable hours. Can one set of attorneys represent her for all three areas? 

My vote is for his cronies distancing as fast as they can. Just like his loving wife is trying to do.

Edited by chlban
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika is an utter failure as a human being, as a member of society. Do we think those are actual fans still posting on her Instagram “GORGEOUS!” or is her assistant responsible?

How long will she be able to pay for her “bots”

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 7/23/2021 at 11:54 AM, nexxie said:

Interesting - do they stop lovingly supporting her, or did they keep it up and she's just that much of an ass?  🤔. Time will tell I guess 

19 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I question how long anyone would pay her or comp her for promotional purposes (actually any of the aging celebrities). I think most of these people have a promotional shelf life. Unless she bags another benefactor, she is looking at a bleak old age.

I do recall Jane Russell promoting bras at an advanced age.

I can't find that recently posted picture of her sitting there in heels and a sweater with no pants, but imagine her redoing that pose while wearing Depends?  Rinna says it's a well-paying gig 😄

• LOL 19
2 hours ago, princelina said:

I can't find that recently posted picture of her sitting there in heels and a sweater with no pants, but imagine her redoing that pose while wearing Depends? 

Or imagine “free bleeding” like Leah🤢

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, princelina said:

I can't find that recently posted picture of her sitting there in heels and a sweater with no pants, but imagine her redoing that pose while wearing Depends?  Rinna says it's a well-paying gig 😄

Untitled.thumb.jpg.025d6ece8a63105fabfe1ddd798d5215.jpg

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
On 7/23/2021 at 10:54 AM, nexxie said:

From the article:

you live by the Bravo, you die by the Bravo.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 7/12/2021 at 9:10 AM, Jennifersdc said:

Personally - I don’t think she knew enough to be criminally liable (but who knows - maybe she is). But everybody else sure should have. She probably should at least confer with a criminal attorney though.

She’s lying her ass off though about “not knowing nothing”. She’s known for at least a couple of years that something very shady was going on. There is no reason a law firm of that size and scope should have needed to take on sizable loans to fund operations even if they do cases only on contingency or not, and at minimum the burn victim’s family has been going after him for years. They’re dates in those subpoenas with your name on them.

I’d have more respect for her if she didn’t desert the old man the moment the house of cards collapsed. And now pretend it’s because he was “mean and dismissive”. And no Miss Give No Fucks “gifts” purchased with stolen funds are not “gifts” you get to keep (or should want to). Good luck with that one…

Agreed.  I wonder about her Chagall artwork and Cartier rings.  I don’t know if this is exactly like the one she showed off seasons ago but I remember she said she has a number of this type.  I laughed to myself when she said she has been taking care of herself since she walked away.  WOW, that was in November and the episode was filmed in December.  I’m sure she has accumulated a stash of cash she took away with her too.  

12EB5093-5109-46D2-8D8A-3B48113C73A7.jpeg

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Agreed.  I wonder about her Chagall artwork and Cartier rings.  I don’t know if this is exactly like the one she showed off seasons ago but I remember she said she has a number of this type.  I laughed to myself when she said she has been taking care of herself since she walked away.  WOW, that was in November and the episode was filmed in December.  I’m sure she has accumulated a stash of cash she took away with her too.  

Wow - the price of a small house or a fabulous car for that ugly, ugly ring. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17

Looks like the price on the Pasadena mansion has been dropped about $3M.  

Article here.

Moving on. Erika Jayne and estranged husband Tom Girardi initially listed their massive California mansion for $13 million in May, but they’ve since reduced the price.

The Bravo personality, 50, and the former attorney, 82, previously shared the estate prior to listing it for sale earlier this year amid their ongoing divorce and legal proceedings. The property is currently listed by the Compass agency for $9.9 million, which is down more than $3 million from their original asking price.

The massive home sits on a 1.72-acre lot and was originally built in 1928 by notable architect Myron Hunt, who’s known for his designs of many California landmarks, including the since-demolished Ambassador Hotel.

• Useful 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/25/2021 at 11:24 AM, Emmeline said:

Yes, that is the ring that both Erika and Sutton were wearing the night that Garcelle got an award for philanthropy last season. That is why they have got to inventory her clothes, shoes and artwork. It is worth millions. When Tom gifted her that Chagall on camera, my jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe she gave a talking head about how she doesn’t love art like he does, and he collects and likes to give her things… and he gives jewelry too. So many questions… first, you are not happy with a Chagall painting and leave it on the floor for years, yet you have multiple portraits of yourself hanging in neon colors?!?! More importantly, where are the other paintings that you reference? Do you have some Manet or Picasso’s hanging around? I’m exaggerating to make the point… but what are we talking about here? It is on film, so they have reason to go looking, in case they thought that they could hide money in art possessions that were given to Erika… but the narcissist in him couldn’t quite keep it a secret that he can buy an original Chagall. Tom doesn’t like to film, but he HAD to show that off. He was gleefully excited and Erika was… not. She realized it wasn’t about her or truly a birthday gift for her. 

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
On 7/22/2021 at 6:35 PM, amarante said:

Interesting.  That area is nice, but definitely not as swanky, especially as you approach Melrose.  It's mostly just middle class families right there.  At least it was last I was over there.  

• Love 3
(edited)

On 7/22/2021 at 7:01 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

I also don't see her being able to be as submissive as he apparently likes 'em.  She'd demur to Tom and act like he was her dad, but I just can't see her going full on sub.

For the right price, I believe Erika Jayne can be anything. For all her bad bitch persona, I wouldn't have pegged her as the demure, deferential wife either and yet.... 

As much as it pains me to say, I don't have any trouble believing Erika will find a new sponsor when some of the dust settles, as long as she keeps her face and figure. She has no trouble with large age differences and she left her infant son to chase fame and fortune.  {in my Dorothy Zbornak voice}: She will be back on her back in no time. 

For as mean and dismissive as Erika is painting Tom to be, he fulfilled her every whim and desire and indulged all her delusions to the detriment of others. He didn't seem to dismiss her when he was throwing tens of millions down the toilet and funding her gaudy lifestyle and vanity project, paying for tour buses, rack after rack of sequined catsuits and underlings to kiss her ass. 

His ass should've been shushing her when she was trying to sing. 

On 7/23/2021 at 1:05 PM, amarante said:

In her TH last week dressed all in blue with a matching blue bra showing, for the 1st time ever, I thought she looked cheap and tacky, plus her makeup looked off!  Too be truthful, I thought her makeup looked a bit off when she showed up to Sutton's Parisian luncheon after her divorce filing! It just appeared to be applied with a much heavier hand than usual. Way too much blush and although not in clown territory, definitely approaching mime town. 

On 7/24/2021 at 12:53 PM, princelina said:

She can adopt one of her songs for the ads:

"How many shits do I give? As many as I want to in my Depends industrial strength, maximum absorbency adult diapers!"

Edited by islandgal140
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2
On 7/26/2021 at 11:25 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

Interesting.  That area is nice, but definitely not as swanky, especially as you approach Melrose.  It's mostly just middle class families right there.  At least it was last I was over there.  

Not that I disagree with you but only in a few areas would people living in $2 million plus homes be described as middle class :-)

But in terms of a hierarchy of wealth, these are the merely professionally affluent - i.e. two couples with two high incomes live buy here. The only truly middle class families are those who moved her 10 years ago before the era "gentrified". 

It is a fairly good location - close to downtown; very close to Paramount and a lot of the job development in Hollywood (tech industries); reasonably close to Beverly Hills and Century City; not a terrible commute to Burbank and the Valley

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
On 7/23/2021 at 4:07 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika is an utter failure as a human being, as a member of society. Do we think those are actual fans still posting on her Instagram “GORGEOUS!” or is her assistant responsible?

It's Mikey, of course.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/23/2021 at 1:39 PM, Luckylondon said:

her skin really is pretty flawless

????

How can you tell what her skin looks like?  Foundation is troweled on to it, a quarter of an inch deep!

Serious question!

Edited by Maximona
  • Love 3

Even People magazine is covering Erika's Tale of Fuck and Awe.  Really nothing new to read here but I still found it amusing.  

Article here.

"He crashed and then broke his ankle," Kyle, 52, recalled from their previous chat on the matter, leading Erika, 50, to respond, "As a result of the crash, his ankle was [hurt]. He was also unconscious for 12 hours, but no one knows that."

"I know, because I found him," Erika added, noting that Tom, 82, "had a head injury and he broke his shoulder, snapped his ankle and then broke his clavicle" after driving off a cliff.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1