Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

On 6/18/2021 at 6:19 PM, hatchetgirl said:

Ughmo.  These people.  I knew Tom had mismanaged his trust account, but watching the documentary and seeing that he recommended his client invest with him at a guaranteed rate of 6% return and NO LOSS EVER just blew my mind.  That took it out of mismanagement and stepped right into fraudulent horror show stuff.  That is just egregiously bad.  I think since Erika's name is on the papers as secretary to the firm and then I think she's president of the EJ Global, she is in a world of hurt.  You can't just sign corporation papers and then say "but i didn't know what I was doing!"

I worked for an attorney that accidentally put a check in the General Operating account rather than escrow. His secretary was on vacation, which explains the mistake, and he almost lost his license. It was just once, but he's a small town lawyer with no connections.

• Useful 9
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, charliesan said:

It's allegedly her assistant. 

Either she stopped paying her team or they're punking her because I cannot believe she thought she would look good by being photographed with that t-shirt, showing she doesn't know how to pump gas and making her assistant (how can she afford an assistant now?) do it for her. 

I think even Teresa appeared to be more demure and humble and that in itself is a mindfuck. 

WTF does she need an assistant for? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, Fl Mom said:

I worked for an attorney that accidentally put a check in the General Operating account rather than escrow. His secretary was on vacation, which explains the mistake, and he almost lost his license. It was just once, but he's a small town lawyer with no connections.

I work at a law firm and there are yearly meetings given by accounting to go over what happens when a client overpays, etc.  And how the firm CANNOT hold their money in the firm accounts so they don't get mixed up with the firm.  I had to set up a trust account for multiple defendants to pay into and the steps that had to be taken was crazy.  I wonder how many others at the firm knew what was going on. I wouldn't want that firm on my resume right now. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 6/22/2021 at 11:13 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Hmmm.
I actually believe C- - -y will continue to stay on brand even in prison. There’s too much sociopathy there for anything else. 

I was poking around Erika's social media. She has an oddly large following and MANY supporters.

I guess it's too soon to say, but if she ends up with only a short prison term, she might come out standing, a la Teresa.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, KLJ said:

I wonder how many others at the firm knew what was going on.

I actually wonder about this more than I wonder about Erika.  I'm not saying she didn't know what was going on, but it seems even more impossible that NO one at Tom's firm was involved.  I know when I was an executive assistant, I knew way more about what my boss did than his wife did.  A good EA knows everything.  I knew (without being told and without remotely wanting the knowledge) when my boss starting having an affair with a coworker; he certainly couldn't have hid revenue mismanagement from me.  What my boss was doing wasn't technically illegal (OK, actually because NC is a f'in weirdo state, it technically WAS illegal, but for the intents of this post, I'm going to ignore that), but I was uncomfortable with it and found a new job.  

My point is that I also really wonder if it's possible no one else at his firm knew nothing.

• Useful 4
  • Love 12
On 6/19/2021 at 6:43 AM, chlban said:

Aren't there laws about selling assets during a bankruptcy?

I was under the impression she was specifically instructed NOT to dispose of any of her assets, including clothing, etc.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
On 6/21/2021 at 6:40 PM, Mar said:

Billionaire boys’club T-shirt? Erika is completely tone deaf and shameless.

B4A51B09-E5F3-4E6E-B6AF-75A1F04EF1A3.jpeg

Wendy William's just said about this photo:

She looks like a cleaned up Mama June or Dog the Bounty Hunter. 

Then she threw shade about a lack of hairbrush... 

• LOL 23
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Wendy William's just said about this photo:

She looks like a cleaned up Mama June or Dog the Bounty Hunter. 

Then she threw shade about a lack of hairbrush... 

Looks to me like she was rode hard and put up wet.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Jextella said:

I was poking around Erika's social media. She has an oddly large following and MANY supporters.

I guess it's too soon to say, but if she ends up with only a short prison term, she might come out of all this standing, a la Teresa.

I read some where  on line that you can buy followers..

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 6/22/2021 at 11:33 AM, Fl Mom said:

My sister worked for an attorney that brought in this group of shady characters.  The attorney said "ok, here's a check for the trust account as a retainer.  Now whenever he needs money, he'll send over this guy, you take him to the bank and take that money out of the trust account."  I said "you need to leave right now - he's laundering money!"  Turns out, the attorney had removed his and his wife's name from the trust account and the only signer was my sister, so he was totally setting her up to take the fall on MONEY LAUNDERING!!!  She didn't believe me and thank goodness her husband talked some sense into her.  She quit the next day - after removing her name from he trust account.

I'd imagine that if Tom did play hokey with the timelines by using his friends so that his clients were outside of the statute of limitations, there'd be a way around it.  How is Danny Masterson being sued for rape after the statute has run?  I think the judge allowed the case because the women were told not to go to police by the COS.  Seems like something similar could happen here...?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Erika would be well advised to stay off of social media. There is nothing she can say to make this better.

Unfortunately she has a so arrogant that she thinks she is untouchable.

The other witches of the coven should realize that defending her indefensible behavior will tarnish them much more than they realize. 

• Love 24
3 hours ago, Feech said:

Erika would be well advised to stay off of social media. There is nothing she can say to make this better.

Unfortunately she has a so arrogant that she thinks she is untouchable.

The other witches of the coven should realize that defending her indefensible behavior will tarnish them much more than they realize. 

Her tweets in the past couple days have been reprehensible. 

A narcissist knows no shame. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, Jextella said:

I guess it's too soon to say, but if she ends up with only a short prison term, she might come out standing, a la Teresa.

I quit watching RHONJ when Teresa and Joe's crimes were exposed but I knew she'd back and so I've never gone back, which sucks because I heard it's good now.  

Anyway, if Erika gets the Teresa treatment by Bravo I'm out on BH too, which bums me out but I just can't. 

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I quit watching RHONJ when Teresa and Joe's crimes were exposed but I knew she'd back and so I've never gone back, which sucks because I heard it's good now.  

Anyway, if Erika gets the Teresa treatment by Bravo I'm out on BH too, which bums me out but I just can't. 

I agree, although I quit RHONJ due to Danielle (early on).  She scared me.  So only caught the Teresa stuff on People magazine and online.  Did not understand those people.

If Ericka is back, I’m out. 

• Love 7
On 6/22/2021 at 4:27 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

More importantly, who is that person with Erika and why is she looking at her like that?

Wonder if she thinks people don't remember what happened to the members of the Billionaire Boys Club, or their victims?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

And based on the listing the family room would be the 5th bedroom.

master suite features dual dressing areas, with one showcasing a salon area, and tub surrounded by red silk walls. The opposite wing includes two bedrooms and a private chapel.

An upstairs family room could be used as an additional bedroom. The main level includes a large guest suite with a private entrance.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
On 6/22/2021 at 2:33 PM, Fl Mom said:

I told Mr. DC just recently (last Sat lunch - picking blue crabs takes about three glorious hours) all about Erika Jayne. Later made him watch Housewife and the Hustler.

The first thing he said, two minutes into my story “was he was fucking around with the escrow accounts?”. My FIL (god rest his soul) had his own law firm (non-contingent labor lawyer though), and Mr. DC worked there during the summers over college. 

Mr. DC was aghast early on at the documentary though, that Tom was allegedly co-mingling that much money for so long with other accounts. He just doesn’t get how he was able to get away with that for more than a hot minute.

My FIL was a Section Leader in the ABA for Public Sector Labor Management (or something like that - he liked to fight with Unions). Easily best resume in the extended family. It was very helpful to me personally several years ago. I also debased myself (took advantage of his boredom, likely advancing senility - and that he really liked me), and years ago he read Farrah Abraham’s lawsuit against Viacom - he said you could buy it off the Internet for about $600. 

Mr. DC couldn’t imagine though, not having to go visit Mr. DC Sr. in Club Fed within five years, if he tried to pull that shit. Can any of the Plaintiffs sue the CA Bar? I hope so.

Although he said (like us), it wasn’t much more informative than what I already told him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

Whenever I've watched scenes of Erika at  "home"  there seemed to me to be a quality of unreality to the whole thing. Like it was all an old movie set for her production of the "Erika Jayne" fantasy that's been her only real Love/ reason for living / determined focus since she was a child.           Everything and everyone else seemed secondary, peripheral, only worthy of her  notice insofar as they're incidentally useful in furtherance of the EJ creation and the sustainability thereof.  I believe her love and loyalty is given to this, her own creation, before her child or any husband, other family, or what she considers "friendships". 

That house never seemed like it was her "home"- a place of heart, comfort, rest, peace, or happiness. More like a way station- or a lair - a place to plot and plan and polish the Erika Jayne Doll alter/armour she steps into, staying in longer and longer each time - always desiring to stay permanently. She might've made it if those pesky victims hadn't made such a fuss!

Is there a link / site / info where I could find the pictures and more descriptions of the 16,000 sq.ft. 3rd wife cottage she so tragically & bravely vacated while her beloved was at " the Firm" dedicatedly shredding documents & files that might incriminate  embarrass his dearly loved "expensive" one...?

Apologies if this info is somewhere obvious. I readily admit a pathetic ineptitude of cyber skills beyond the basics & shamelessly press the kids into service often enough that they now seem to be constantly  just on their way to something urgently important whenever I plead for assistance ( Really TJ ? It's 2 am & you can't help me because you have to drive your sister to her friend because there's an "eyeliner emergency"? )

I'd appreciate the link or info as to where I could look for it! Thanks! 🤓

Edited by BlueHawk
Spelling
  • LOL 9
  • Love 9
On 6/23/2021 at 3:02 PM, hatchetgirl said:

My sister worked for an attorney that brought in this group of shady characters.  The attorney said "ok, here's a check for the trust account as a retainer.  Now whenever he needs money, he'll send over this guy, you take him to the bank and take that money out of the trust account."  I said "you need to leave right now - he's laundering money!"  Turns out, the attorney had removed his and his wife's name from the trust account and the only signer was my sister, so he was totally setting her up to take the fall on MONEY LAUNDERING!!!  She didn't believe me and thank goodness her husband talked some sense into her.  She quit the next day - after removing her name from he trust account.

I'd imagine that if Tom did play hokey with the timelines by using his friends so that his clients were outside of the statute of limitations, there'd be a way around it.  How is Danny Masterson being sued for rape after the statute has run?  I think the judge allowed the case because the women were told not to go to police by the COS.  Seems like something similar could happen here...?

I think the biggest problem for his clients is ya can’t get blood out of a turnip. If he is flat broke, I don’t know how they would pay off people when his assets are sold. If he even has any - maybe he borrowed against the mansion. I guess he had the Chagall she bragged about. 

27 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

It’s very easy though. Just type Erika Jayne Pasadena house into Google or whatever. Tons of photos.

I looked at some of these, and I found another place they laundered the money Tom stole - rugs.  There are  enormous area rugs all over the wood floors in that house.   If those are authentic, hand-made, Tom spent a fortune on them.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, izabella said:

I looked at some of these, and I found another place they laundered the money Tom stole - rugs.  There are  enormous area rugs all over the wood floors in that house.   If those are authentic, hand-made, Tom spent a fortune on them.

I was curious about the rugs as well. I actually tried to zoom in on them. Hard to tell. But given the history - I’m guessing they’re authentic. The one in the dining room is huge. 

• Love 4
On 6/23/2021 at 9:21 AM, lasu said:

I actually wonder about this more than I wonder about Erika.  I'm not saying she didn't know what was going on, but it seems even more impossible that NO one at Tom's firm was involved.  I know when I was an executive assistant, I knew way more about what my boss did than his wife did.  A good EA knows everything.  I knew (without being told and without remotely wanting the knowledge) when my boss starting having an affair with a coworker; he certainly couldn't have hid revenue mismanagement from me.  What my boss was doing wasn't technically illegal (OK, actually because NC is a f'in weirdo state, it technically WAS illegal, but for the intents of this post, I'm going to ignore that), but I was uncomfortable with it and found a new job.  

My point is that I also really wonder if it's possible no one else at his firm knew nothing.

Good points. I've been so focused on Erika I hadn't thought much about those at the firm.

You are so right about EA's. I've always felt a good one could run a company or department just as well as the person he/she works for. EA's for those in powerful positions are bad-asses. Smart, strong, etc. 

• Love 8

Watched ‘The Housewife and the Hustler’ last night. The scenes that made Tom Girardi seem like an absolute psychopath were when he’d call his desperate clients and charmingly chat them up while lying about their money. imo there’s no way Erika didn’t know what was going on, given the money diverted to her companies - they both need to do a lot of time behind bars.

• Love 16
13 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Does anyone know what became of Erika's Hollywood Apartment? Finding information about it online is tough and photos are even tougher.

DuJour Interview

it seems spacious and was professionally decorated. She also has furniture with that tropical wallpaper in her new bathroom.

I thought that was a rental home?

On 6/23/2021 at 8:28 PM, Cosmocrush said:

And the Girardi thievery is on a worse scale, imo, than the Giudice. More money involved, grander lifestyle and they literally stole from people like burn victims. 

• Love 18
On 6/19/2021 at 9:02 AM, Slakkie said:

Those sizes look pretty big to be hers.  I mean there are Size 6 and 8 (US) as well as Mediums.  There is no way these are hers or they were hers years ago.

What I don't understand is why the URL for the site misspells Erika's name:

https://us.vestiairecollective.com/c/erica-jaynes-closet-6897

If I were a "famous" person trying to get top dollar for my cast-offs, I'd expect the site, which is presumably taking a cut, to be perfect. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, BlueHawk said:

That house never seemed like it was her "home"- a place of heart, comfort, rest, peace, or happiness. More like a way station- or a lair - a place to plot and plan and polish the Erika Jayne Doll alter/armour she steps into, staying in longer and longer each time - always desiring to stay permanently. She might've made it if those pesky victims hadn't made such a fuss!

Other than the tacky pictures of Erika, that house did not have Erika's esthetic. Her baby doll house has some older pieces of furniture but only because she needed something to sit on so she brought a few pieces from Tom's house. She hasn't purchased a table for her new house because she either has no funds, is aware that the court will frown upon purchasing new furniture before filing for bankruptcy, or knows that she is going to jail so what is the use. 

Lisa Rinna's house looks dated because she said that Harry likes it that way. The other housewives across the franchises have put some effort into their homes. There is no way that I could live in Tom's house for 20 years without doing something to update it. That house was definitely Tom's house. He reminds me of Hugh Hefner in that regard. He was not going to co-sign any changes regardless of cost.

Erika's doll house is charming and very livable. 

Poor Erika. Had to step down from a Lambo to a Range Rover. 

I feel bad for Tiago. 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, BlueHawk said:

Whenever I've watched scenes of Erika at  "home"  there seemed to me to be a quality of unreality to the whole thing.

And to think Mr. and Mrs. Satan had a custom Chapel in their home is wild. Antithesis of everything they portray.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 6/23/2021 at 6:28 PM, Cosmocrush said:

I did the same thing.  Stopped watching when she returned and NEVER watched her special little spin-off - what was it called "Teresa Does Time in the Big House and Pretends It's a Spa Vacay!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 6/25/2021 at 11:58 AM, Showthyme said:

Poor Erika. Had to step down from a Lambo to a Range Rover. 

Hard to feel sorry for her...I was reading a post my friend put on FB, she was distressed because her poolside umbrella was broken, she was really upset by that because why can't she just show up at her beach house without something being an issue, "oh well, time to buy a new umbrella," 

Hard to have sympathy for those with problems that most of us would love to have.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Honestly, I was going to be out this season but I came back, five episodes in, for Giselle and to watch the Erika/Tom drama unfold.

Erika's house was my least favorite out of all the BH Ho'wives.  It seemed so impersonal, with no warmth or charm.  It didn't feel like anyone actually lived there.  The rental shown in the last episode is far more to my taste, although I think it's disgusting that two bedrooms for her wardrobe, shoes and bags are still not enough space.  Girl, bye.  

As someone who has worked in the legal field for more than 20 years, @lasu is right.  Whatever Tom got up to, his assistant would know.  Maybe not every little detail but the meat and potatoes?  You bet.  And there's no way another partner, like the president of the firm, or the head of the firm's accounting department didn't know.  Tom isn't a sole practitioner.  There's other people see those documents, that those documents go through before everything is said and done.  

If Erika is listed as secretary on those docs, she's considered an officer.  She's in deep shit.  She signed docs.  She can't play stupid and say she didn't read them and just signed.  That's no excuse.  You never sign a legal doc without reading.  Ask Teresa.   

And if they are buying and selling things during a bankruptcy proceeding, more deep shit unless they have specific permission to do so.  

I find Erika's "woe is me, Tom was so mean" slant complete bullshit.  She was fine with him while he was footing her $40K monthly glam bill and financing Erika Jayne.  I also don't believe for a moment they were having these wonderfully deep and insightful conversations until he closed up and she was forced to leave.  Bitch, please.  I believe that as much as I believe you drove him to work, said "I love you" and then went home and packed your stuff, got on your Huffy bike and rode away.  Nope.  And you're going to wait 90 days before setting your kitty free on some unsuspecting male(s)?  Why 90 days?  Is your kitty quarantined?  I'd be surprised if Erika's kitty wasn't saying hello to others during her marriage.  

I want to <3 your post more than once!

yesss her $9k rental *with a pool*! She can call me when she's in a studio, in a rougher part of town, taking public transport, and then maybe my eyes would stop rolling. She's got to have a lot of stuff in storage somewhere. There's no way she hasn't been overspending and collecting stuff during her 20+ year time with Tom, and what was shown is all she has. I don't believe it one bit.

....the imagery of Erika getting in her Huffy bike and riding away just slayed me!
and LOL at quarantined kitty, omg!

• Love 12

Article here

Erika Jayne refuses to turn over bank statements related to Tom Girardi's bankruptcy case, a new motion claims.

It claims Jayne created new company Pretty Mess Inc. to hide her assets from the bankruptcy trustee.

The trustee previously confirmed that Girardi gave Jayne a $20 million loan from his law firm.

Pretty interesting read.  

Such disgusting greedy pigs, the both of them.  😡

• Useful 4
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Article here

Pretty interesting read.  

Such disgusting greedy pigs, the both of them.  😡

I wonder how many partners at Tom's firm knew about that $20 million loan?  

Both Tom and Erika will have to answer to that loan in a bankruptcy hearing.  Tom won't be able to say he just gave his wife a $20 million loan.  He'll have to show documents, how it was going to be repaid, etc. and explain if there are no documents.  They will also have to explain exactly what that money was for and not just some vague reference to funding Erika Jayne and her "career."  

How long before the other Ho'wives start being honest in their confessionals?  They are all being supportive of her at this point but surely once they hear the deets and realize what Tom and Erika have done, they will change their opinions.  

These are some of the victims they stole from, who lost loved ones in a plane crash.  The money these folks should have received for losing a loved one instead went to fund Erika's monthly $40K glam squad bill. 

victims.png

• Love 1