Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

On 3/10/2024 at 11:37 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Ratings were 485,000 for the first hour then 82k people were like what is this shit and turned it off before the 2nd hour, when it dropped to 403,000 

I mean it shed a lot of the RHOBH viewers but that seems to happen to any show that follows it I’m just glad that so many chose NOT to watch it however 

it just makes me sad that 400k people watched this bruja at all .. 

The experts who analyze the number of “viewers” and their demographic have no way of knowing if someone fell asleep or left to walk the dog, without stopping their DVRs or turning their TVs off, do they?

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 1
37 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I'm sorry they had to watch it just to tell everyone how shitty it likely was.

Ronnie even complained but he is a good sport LOL. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I couldn’t find the recap.

Its a bonus episode so I think you can find it on Youtube or it will be out on the feed in a couple days.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ooh! There’s a TikTok video of a drag queen named Willam describing how the tide is turning. Many in the LGBTQ community are disgusted by what Erika did to Chris Psaila.

Yup. Actions speak louder than words. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2

I listened to the podcast High & Low by BravoBravoDuckingBravo recap of Bet It All On Blonde.

At the 41:36 mark, she imitates Erika saying, “I have one chance to prove that I can sell tickets.”

”Narrator: She could not sell the tickets.”

”Soon the tickets would be sold for seven dollars each.”

Then in a podcast interview with Zack Peter, he asks, “Does it hurt that people are shading the ticket sales?” Erika says, “Well, it’s not true.”

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5

I did sort of catch the special on repeat one morning - I keep Bravo on as background noise when I work from home.  Nothing really remarkable, just prep for the show and like the last 20 minutes was footage of opening night.  It was surprising/disturbing to see how many fans she had in the audience, singing along with her and screaming like she was the Beatles - maybe they were paid extras?  

There was a sad moment at the end though in the update section - her dog Tiago died 😢 I really liked that dog, he was adorable and seemed sweet and deserving of a better human.  RIP puppy 🐶 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Erika is a lying liar who lies. 

She lies OFTEN. It’s appalling. And erupts if you accuse her of lying.

With Zack Peter, she lies about the Secret Service and Marco Marco. Even though she announced to everyone on the RHoBH that she wore a wire. Hulu is going to release a documentary about this without fact-checking the details?

Does anyone know if forensic accountants will be able to track that Tom Girardi was able to wire a huge amount of money to her lawyer Jim Wilkes in order to continue paying for her hobby? 

• Like 4

Do we think Erika knew Tom was pouring millions into her hobby? Did she realize this, but still deluded herself into believing that her hobby was a success? 

I wonder if Tom’s embezzling only became egregious, once she told him that she was going to pursue this hobby. The six figures she spent on glam each month. In The Housewife & the Hustler, Part II, Psaila tells us that once they cast her on the RHoBH, she told him that they now needed to go even bigger and more outrageous. 

• Useful 8

Erika keeps clinging to this belief that, she can’t show compassion for Tom’s victims. It makes her look complicit in Tom’s embezzling.

“I refuse to hand over my expensive possessions and gifts from Tom, or else it looks like I helped embezzle the money to purchase them.”

Tom’s judge mistress turned over everything immediately. No one concluded that this must mean she was aiding and abetting.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
On 3/14/2024 at 8:51 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ooh! There’s a TikTok video of a drag queen named Willam describing how the tide is turning. Many in the LGBTQ community are disgusted by what Erika did to Chris Psaila.

I will have to look for it!  Willam used to perform at my venue (Drag Queen Bingo)!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I’ve been watching Selling Sunset. There’s a real estate agent who presents herself exactly like Erika. Long, platinum blonde hair, which she wears in crazy, over-the-top styles, huge lips, huge bolt-ons, expensive hooker outfits, six-inch stilettos. I imagine that if I visited Los Angeles, I would see dozens of these Barbies. 

The real estate agent is much warmer, much more interesting, and she works very hard. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 3/29/2024 at 1:54 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’ve been watching Selling Sunset. There’s a real estate agent who presents herself exactly like Erika. Long, platinum blonde hair, which she wears in crazy, over-the-top styles, huge lips, huge bolt-ons, expensive hooker outfits, six-inch stilettos. I imagine that if I visited Los Angeles, I would see dozens of these Barbies. 

I think that is Christine, right? I've watched all the seasons and am waiting for the next one. Yes, I need to get a life. 

• Like 2
On 3/7/2024 at 2:55 PM, Cosmocrush said:

I hated that Bravo hooked it onto the RHOBH episode so my dvr picked it up since it wasn’t identified.  But I wasn’t even tempted.  

That's such a dirty Bravo trick - seamlessly attach an episode of one show to another so that the DVR records them both.  

On 3/7/2024 at 4:58 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

This is a very good question. Does anyone know how DVR recordings affect ratings?

They must have some influence - otherwise why link the shows?  I also hate it when they link an episode of WWHL to a show.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
19 minutes ago, hatchetgirl said:

Someone reacted to my post from 2016 and wowza, what a crazy world it's been that everything is changed so much!  LOL IT's been a roller coast for sure!

Don't think that was me, but I've wondered if people think it's weird when I like posts from many years ago! lol I've been binging some other Housewife cities and enjoy looking at old threads. 

• Like 5
17 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Don't think that was me, but I've wondered if people think it's weird when I like posts from many years ago! lol I've been binging some other Housewife cities and enjoy looking at old threads. 

I don't know who it was but I do the same thing. Lol. Especially for shows I'm just starting. :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1