Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

On 12/4/2022 at 8:40 AM, Starlight925 said:

Am I the only one who finds it odd that the Ship-To on the original receipt was to The Orleans (Hotel) Executive office?

It's possible Erika was in Vegas (the hotel is in Vegas) for some event (anniversary, birthday, and so in), and her husband had the earrings sent there as a surprise. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 12/9/2022 at 1:36 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

They posted on Instagram that the producers renewed both Erika’s and Rinna’s contracts?

I saw this on the WWCL & Lovin’ It Facebook page.

If that’s the case, I’m out. I can’t with those two anymore, and you know after everything that’s happened they will be even worse.

5 hours ago, LilDumplin said:

Up and Adam said contracts haven’t been signed yet. Erika likely reposted that as a manifestation of what she wanted?  

Maybe; hope so. Both are master bullshitters so anything is possible.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It's possible Erika was in Vegas (the hotel is in Vegas) for some event (anniversary, birthday, and so in), and her husband had the earrings sent there as a surprise. 

It was because then he did not have to pay sales tax per the records.

• Like 1
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Slakkie said:

It was because then he did not have to pay sales tax per the records.

Interesting.  Just googled it, and it says that Nevada sales tax is 4.6%, while California is 7.25%.

But there is no sales tax shown on the receipt.  

And The Orleans would not be a hotel that Ms. "Expensive to be Me" would stay in.  It's known as a mid-level hotel, off the strip, but with lots of gambling.  I "lived" there for a few weeks once (long story).

I don't buy it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Just saw a Reality Blurb snip that said Erika and Rinna are coming back. Make of it what you will. But what really pissed me off was Erika’s comment…”Deal with it,  biiiiitches.” Oh I will…by not watching if this is true.

Fuck you, Erika.

(Also tired of Andy’s constant 🖕to his audiences.)

(ETA: Not only to the audience, but also to Garcelle Beauvais, as well.)

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Just saw a Reality Blurb snip that said Erika and Rinna are coming back. Make of it what you will. But what really pissed me off was Erika’s comment…”Deal with it,  biiiiitches.” Oh I will…by not watching if this is true.

Fuck you, Erika.

(Also tired of Andy’s constant 🖕to his audiences.)

(ETA: Not only to the audience, but also to Garcelle Beauvais, as well.)

How gross. Who wants to see either of those assholes again? I think with Erika people would like to see some comeuppance. With Rinna however there is nothing entertaining about her or the fug daughters.

• Applause 5
  • Love 2

If the rumor of their return is true, I guess there’s one more RH franchise to add to my personal RH graveyard.  🤷‍♀️

That graveyard is really starting to fill up, too - as my affinity for others is diminishing quickly.  Andy better change something up, because the old formula is no longer workin!

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 4
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

If rumors of their return is true, I guess there’s one more RH franchise to add to my personal RH graveyard.  🤷‍♀️

That graveyard is really starting to fill up, too - as my affinity for others is diminishing quickly.  Andy better change something up, because the old formula is no longer workin!

The original formula worked well. It is long gone.

First thing Andy should change is Andy not being involved any any decision making and not allowed to host the reunions.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

The original formula worked well. It is long gone.

First thing Andy should change is Andy not being involved any any decision making and not allowed to host the reunions.

Agree with all of this. If anybody has Peacock, go back and watch the early seasons of some of these franchises, OC in particular, to see how gross they’ve gotten. 

One thing that Bravo must do across ALL its shows is have a zero-tolerance policy for any aggressive, violent, harrassing, or bullying behavior whenever it occurs. If that had been the case, Rinna would have been gone after Amsterdam and Diana would have been cut early this past season — two missed opportunities for improvement right there. Andy’s insincere scoldings about such behavior long after it happens is not. good. enough. People got hurt this year, while others got rewarded. Bullshit.

But really, Bravo’s biggest problem is Andy. He is clearly in too tight with a lot of these people, and the favoritism shows, especially at the reunions.

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

The beginning of the downhill slope for the HW franchises was the hiring of Tamra for RHOC way back when. She brought a nasty, competitive vibe and attitude that has become a gorilla across all the RH shows. 

I have only watched the Orange County, NY and Beverly Hills shows. So I cannot say if any of them have ever reached the heights of mean, unacceptable, hurtful language of BH.  I wonder if Andy would want his kids watching this show. I keep hoping that CNN will terminate his contract for the New Years Eve show with Anderson Cooper. The network has stated that they will no longer permit the drinking that the co-hosts partake in while broadcasting. And Andy has stated that he will not follow this outline. Maybe CNN will dump him; and chalk it up to their current need for budget cuts. Winning.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Kemper said:

The beginning of the downhill slope for the HW franchises was the hiring of Tamra for RHOC way back when. She brought a nasty, competitive vibe and attitude that has become a gorilla across all the RH shows. 

I have only watched the Orange County, NY and Beverly Hills shows. So I cannot say if any of them have ever reached the heights of mean, unacceptable, hurtful language of BH.  I wonder if Andy would want his kids watching this show. I keep hoping that CNN will terminate his contract for the New Years Eve show with Anderson Cooper. The network has stated that they will no longer permit the drinking that the co-hosts partake in while broadcasting. And Andy has stated that he will not follow this outline. Maybe CNN will dump him; and chalk it up to their current need for budget cuts. Winning.

Every season just ups the ante in terms of vileness, both with who joins the cast and what happens. This season of BH crossed WAY over a line that any other showrunner would be hard-pressed to defend. Whatever made Cohen think that watching this escalating meanness is “entertaining” is beyond me.

What Andy doesn’t seem to get here is, he’s killing his product by: 1) not respecting those in the cast who are harmed/bothered by the behavior of others; 2) not putting creatures like Rinna and Erika on short leashes; and 3) most of all, insulting his audience by turning up the volume on this shit and assuming people will still watch. Some will, sure, but there will be a tipping point.

CNN will have no problem with kicking Andy’s ass off NYE. I watch that off and on during the evening and toward midnight it’s like watching two gross, sloppy drunks making asses out of themselves. You’re embarrassed for them.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
On 12/11/2022 at 6:54 AM, Starlight925 said:

Interesting.  Just googled it, and it says that Nevada sales tax is 4.6%, while California is 7.25%.

But there is no sales tax shown on the receipt.  

And The Orleans would not be a hotel that Ms. "Expensive to be Me" would stay in.  It's known as a mid-level hotel, off the strip, but with lots of gambling.  I "lived" there for a few weeks once (long story).

I don't buy it.

As a former resident of the Happi Inn I’d love to hear this! 

• Like 2
On 12/12/2022 at 10:35 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Whatever made Cohen think that watching this escalating meanness is “entertaining” is beyond me.

People keep watching.  That's the only reason.  People keep watching, which means they continue to have advertisers, so they keep escalating that bullying and cruelty.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 2
On 1/2/2023 at 1:30 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

CBDC6B82-2227-4299-999A-131069F70B24.png

The state can’t garnish what she pulls in from Bravo, as well as from royalties (if any) she gets from her “music”? She has INCOME.

I’m assuming this “court filing”  puts a hold on things? Can I not pay my taxes and use the same excuse? The “basis of this tax bill,” hun, is that you owe money, bottom line.

I can’t stand it when they whine about being poor then roll up to a Rodeo Drive boutique in a Jag.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

They can and they will garnish her wages, but they have to get through the court cases first.  This is how rich people get away with criminal stuff all the time.  They tie stuff up in the courts, because they can afford to, for years and pay little price for doing so.  Ultimately, she can pay the tax bill with penalties and be free.  Otherwise, I think she can end up in jail if she doesn't pay up at some point, but maybe not if you're rich.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
17 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I hope Erika is next to get the boot. 

Somehow, I doubt it. She’s still very much in the celebrity news, and to Andy that’s all that matters. Whatever gets (and keeps) RHOBH in the headlines. Compare Erika to the recently departed has-been Rinna and her increasingly desperate and sad attempts to stay relevant. Still a lot of mileage left in old Erika Jayne….

But trust me, I hope I’m wrong.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Somehow, I doubt it. She’s still very much in the celebrity news, and to Andy that’s all that matters. Whatever gets (and keeps) RHOBH in the headlines. Compare Erika to the recently departed has-been Rinna and her increasingly desperate and sad attempts to stay relevant. Still a lot of mileage left in old Erika Jayne….

But trust me, I hope I’m wrong.

That’s a shame. She’s so vile and there nothing left as far as housewife life. If she must return let’s hope she has a harder time without Rinna backing her. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
56 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

That’s a shame. She’s so vile and there nothing left as far as housewife life. If she must return let’s hope she has a harder time without Rinna backing her. 

That’s why I’m hoping they can somehow convince LVP to come back. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

This is why she won't be fired. Andy loves the publicity. I refused to watch Salt Lake this season, knowing it was all about criminal Jen Shaw playing the victim, but I plan to watch the reunion to see how those fake bitches defend themselves for backing a confessed criminal. Andy just loves this. Look at Teresa, still there after serving time. If anyone is looking for a show with any fraction of a moral compass, skip anything associated with Andy Cohen. Fashion week? Seriously?

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, izabella said:

Andy is riding his bunches of criminals, grifters, liars, and bullies all the way to the bank.

When Chris Wallace interviewed him on CNN about the quality of his franchises, his happy face turned to stone pretty quickly. The smile got fixed, and it looked like he was clenching his teeth. “Really? You’re gonna ask me that?” Uh, yes. Defend your product — if you can. He pretty much dodged the question, quelle surprise.

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Andy's product is indefensible.  The Housewives are the punchlines to every joke about horrible women behaving horribly.  We used to reference Dynasty for knock-down-drag-out catfights, but now the Housewives are cultural shorthand for that instead. 

That is Andy's legacy.  That, and his fat bank account.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

As much as I don’t like Andy these women sign up for the show willingly and a lot of them do that knowing they are criminals. Andy needs to not host the reunions tho he’s terrible as a reunion host.

I read a few places Erika has a new bf I wonder who the sucker is lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 7
On 1/9/2023 at 6:39 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I didn’t watch last season and I can’t/ won’t watch next season if Ericka is back.  

Paris Fashion Week?  Do you think Bravo funded that trip?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I didn’t watch last season and I can’t/ won’t watch next season if Ericka is back.  

Paris Fashion Week?  Do you think Bravo funded that trip?

I don’t think they are filming yet so I don’t think Bravo paid. Other than her attorney fees I think Erika is enjoying life on her Bravo checks. She may have had to cut back a great deal but she is traveling and doing better than a lot of people with regular jobs. I don’t want to see her tears or listen to her bullshit for another season either.

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Tom has now also been indicted on 5 criminal counts in Central District of California (in Los Angeles.)  As I posted in the media forum, he will no doubt claim in each matter that he is unable to enter a plea due to his dementia.  As such, a competency hearing will be set in each matter. Each court could order Tom to custody for up to 4 months for an independent evaluation of competency to be made.

Tom's scheduled to be arraigned on Feb. 6, 2023 in the California matter - and scheduled on Feb. 7, 2023 in the Illinois matter.  As such, it's likely, one or the other will be moved.

The Illinois indictment involves Lion Air victims and also brought against Kamon (the CFO) and David Lira (Girardi's attorney son-in-law).  Even if Girardi is deemed incompetent and the matter suspended against him, the matter can be severed & proceed against Kamon & Lira.

The California indictment involves local victims on matters other than Lion Air.  Kamon was also charged along with Girardi in California. (But not Lira.)  Kamon already has a pending criminal indictment against him in California due to his side-hustle embezzlement from Girardi & Keese while G&K's Chief Financial Officer.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 3

“Girardi, his relatives, and employees gave at least $7.5 million in political contributions to candidates and political committees, from city council races to presidential campaigns, according to a 2020 analysis by the Los Angeles Times. Most of that money went to Democrats, including Biden, for whom Girardi also hosted a ritzy fundraiser in LA during the 2020 presidential cycle.”

Can they claw back political donations?  Or is that money long gone?

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Can they claw back political donations?  Or is that money long gone?

Not sure political donations can be clawed back.  But some of the politicians (who received donations from Girardi or donors like Girardi that they'd rather not be associated with) have made statements that they didn't keep the money, but rather, either returned the donations to the donor, or diverted the money to good causes or charities, or held the money apart from their political activities with a decision yet to be made about where to direct the money.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 6
18 hours ago, realityplease said:

But some of the politicians (who received donations from Girardi or donors like Girardi that they'd rather not be associated with) have made statements that they didn't keep the money, but rather, either returned the donations to the donor, or diverted the money to good causes or charities, or held the money apart from their political activities with a decision yet to be made about where to direct the money.

I'm going to need to see the receipts on those claims!  I believe politicians as much as I believe Girardi.  ;) 

Those folks are in CYA mode at the moment!! 

Edited by ChitChat
  • Like 11

So, Girardi deposited over 50 million onto 66 Amex cards.  Sixteen in his own name and six in Erika’s.  Seventeen in the name of Girardi’s cfo who was recently arrested for wire fraud.  Guess Erika never questioned why she had six Amex cards.  How convenient.

• Like 11
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

So, Girardi deposited over 50 million onto 66 Amex cards.  Sixteen in his own name and six in Erika’s.  Seventeen in the name of Girardi’s cfo who was recently arrested for wire fraud.  Guess Erika never questioned why she had six Amex cards.  How convenient.

Yep. Her pointless showbiz "career" was financed with stolen monies.   I feel like Girardi did this 100% to keep Erica and her ridiculous lifestyle.  She didn't make him do this but she didn't mind either as long as the money kept coming.  Remember the minute she knew it was all going to explode, she left.   It makes me sick that she's living in Beverly Hills (even if it's a rented poolhouse) acting like a victim.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 7
20 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

Guess Erika never questioned why she had six Amex cards.  How convenient.

I have at least 6 Amex cards. I don't think that's strange at all. I do have an issue with the part about the cards probably being in the name of Erica White. Unless they put her real name on them, she absolutely knew what was going on. And the part where she posed as Erica White to get the money in the first part.

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 2

Once again, be careful what "facts" you glean from entertainment reporters like People mag.  In reality, there are two indictments - one in Illinois (Chicago) re the Air Lion clients (that also charges son-in-law attorney Lira & CFO Kamon too) - & one in California (Los Angeles) re other clients (that also charges Kamon - but not Lira.)  People reported on the L.A. appearance on Feb. 6 but erroneously detailed the Chicago charges (& not the L.A. charges) in its article - but Girardi won't appear in Illinois on these charges until March 3rd (by zoom).

In California, the Magistrate Judge didn't order Girardi to custody (tho she could have) for the competency evaluation so Tom will remain at his assisted living facility (without ankle bracelet) for the independent evaluation.  His passport was not given up because it's claimed "it couldn't be found."  Rather, Tom's custodian brother will forfeit $250,000 if Tom doesn't make further appearances. Tom was appointed not one, but two, public defenders. (A defense at the public's expense.)  Pretty deferential treatment, it seems.

Edited by realityplease
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 6
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

https://people.com/tv/tom-girardi-arrives-at-la-court-after-being-indicted-fraud-charges/

Tom doing the perp walk in LA. Looks like he has no clue as to what’s going on. 

I don't see him looking clueless - all he's doing is looking straight ahead.  What I "see" is the con-artist crook he's been for 40 years -- he could be serious or disparaging one moment or lit up with personality to "perform" in front of a court or jury in another moment.  So here, he's serious. How does that show any level of cluelessness?  He's not drooling. You can't see into his head or know his thoughts. Everyone can look blank when they're thinking - or looking at the steps to the courthouse or to the crowd of clammering reporters/cameras. Imaginations  can run wild but won't help the continuing "circus" this has become.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
On 3/2/2023 at 11:54 AM, BusyOctober said:

Tom’s fall from Grace will be featured on “American Greed” on CNBC at 10pm Tuesday, 3/7.  

Watched it. Was disgusted. What else should be expected from “Andy’s picks”. He sure knows how to pick’em. 

• Like 10